Kidnapped and running with th...

By my-anaconda_does

Amy was just trying to get by life when her fathers actions caused her to be taken. What she didn't know is h... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Yo
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
ITS MY BIRTHDAY
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
A/N important
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
I'M ALIVE!!!
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chaper 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69 ;) ;)
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Hellooooo

Chapter 5

10.9K 250 68
By my-anaconda_does

Tyler's POV

Once we arrived at the mansion we got our two knocked out hostages out and put them in one of the rooms tying them up to chairs.

I told Marco to go park the van in the woods somewhere partially because there was no room in the garage because of my Lamborghini. Once he parked it we all went into our rooms but I decided to put the boys in the room with Amy and her friend Aaron one by one so they were being watched. At the moment it was Mikey's turn.

I went up to my room and took a shower. After getting changed into my adidas tracksuit I walked downstairs and told Mikey I'll take over and to go get cleaned up. After around an hour they were both awake and asking numerous questions

"Why are we here?"

"What are you gonna do with us?"

"What did I do?"

"Why did you kidnap me?"

I got bored and ignored them but finally told them to shut up cause I was getting annoyed.

"Your here because of what happened to Matt" I replied and lazily sat on the couch.

"Listen I'll let you go...but if you think you can run don't bet on it cause we have a gps trackers in you both as well as dogs that will get you if you run." I called the boys down as walked up to Amy.

"you stay here whilst I show Her the room that she'll be staying in. I'll show you yours after" I said to Aaron and he nodded

"And uh cheers for not being such a pain in the arse" I chuckled and he laughed saying no problem.

"We'll protect you and keep you safe as long as you abide by our rules" I said and Aaron said okay in reply

"Come on" I said untying Amy and telling her to follow me.

We went up to the third floor, and I walked towards her room with her following closely behind. Her room was the second biggest in the house other than mine. There were actually 3 rooms up here and an extra bathroom on the end of the hall. I had the other rooms locked because they held the stuff that we used for either training, missions, street fights and gang fights. We took a left at the top of the stairs and Walked towards the door on the right. I reached for the diamond doorknob and opened the door to the room and nudged her in.

Amy's POV

I was kinda annoyed that I got kidnapped and I still didn't know who they were, the name Matt rings a bell but to be honest they're treating me nicely so I decided to co operate. We walked to the third floor and he opened the door to a room shoving me in. I glared at him an then looked around and it was the most gorgeous room ever. It had white walls, a white carpet and a king size bed on the right side of the room. There was a black desk with a MacBook Air on it but Tyler quickly picked it up. I guess he knows I'll try contact someone. There was a glass table in the centre of the room and then as I looked straight ahead I saw a balcony and ran over, I opened the doors and I had a beautiful view of the whole back garden. There was a massive pool and behind that there was a motor cross track, I could see there were 10 quad bikes and 10 motorbikes. I walked back inside and saw there were 2 other doors than the one that's used to enter the room. The first led to an on suite bathroom. It was beautiful. The bathroom was covered in marble white tiles as well as the floor, the sink was white too with gold taps. I checked the cupboard underneath the sink ad saw there were towels, soap, bath bombs and shampoo and conditioner along with a bunch of cleaning products for the bathroom. Jesus Christ the toilet looks designer as well as everything else.there was a massive bath that could fit at least six people in and it had a gold faucet. On the other side was an amazing shower. It had the shower head which hung from the top and a few shower heads that were in the wall.

I smiled and walked out to check what the other door was for. It was a walk in closet and it was gigantic.

"my clothes are in there but you can borrow some until we take you to the mall" Tyler said behind me and I smiled nodding my head "thanks" I said and he gave me a nod in reply. I saw there was another door at back of the close and walked towards it to see and walking in shoe closet just as big as the other closet. There were shelves and shelves of shoes. I was like I was in paradise.

"That's not all" Tyler replied walking past me to a button that was on the wall. He pressed the button the shelves at the back came forward to reveal more shoes.

After we walked out the closet I went and sat on the bed.

"Get cleaned up, if my clothes are too big just put them on for the time being and I'll sort something out".

I nodded my head an thanked him.

"Come downstairs when your done." He said as he walked out, just before he left he turned towards me

"Don't take too long and if I was you, lock your door cause the boys have a habit of just walking in." He said and left without another word closing the door behind him.

I don't actually mind it here. It's better than home. I'm glad these guys kidnapped me instead of someone else. I don't think I'm ever gonna want to leave.

Tyler's POV

Once I walked out the room I made my way downstairs to see the boys talking to Aaron who was now untied.

"Wanna see your room?" I asked I walked in and he nodded.

He followed me into the second floor which all our rooms were on. I walked to the room at the end of the hall on the left side. We walked past my room which was on the whole of left side as you walked down, opposite to my room was Mikey and Diego's rooms and on the end was the spare room. On the other end of the hall was The other boys rooms, on the left side was Marco's, and jakes rooms and opposite theirs was Daniel, Jacob and Aidens room. The room on the end next to jakes room was matt room. I told the boys that no one was to have that room. They could go in there but just not touch any of his stuff.

We finally reached the spare room down my hallway, I opened the door and led Aaron in.

Aaron's POV

This house is huge compared to my three bedroom home. My family weren't poor they were just cunts who treated me like shit, I was happy that I got kidnapped cause now I don't have to get beat up everyday. My dads an alcoholic and my mum is a drug addict. They made me share a room with my two older brothers who are alcoholics too. I got a job to earn my own money and that's how I pay for all my things.

I walked into the room after Tyler and saw that it was basically the size of my house. The walls were white and there was a really nice black carpet that covered the whole room floor. My bed was a kingsize bed with black and white covers on it. I had a little balcony as well. There was a desk with a MacBook Pro which Tyler picked up

"You can't let anyone know where you are, once we know we can trust you and you can trust us I'll give it back." I nodded my head, I get where he's coming from.

I walked to the left side of the room and entered a walk in closet. The clothes in here were amazing I mean there were all my favourite brands, adidas, Nike, Versace, Ralph Lauren, converse ect.

I walked out and made my way towards the other door next to my walk in closet and realised it was my own bathroom. The bathroom colours were black and white, there was the toilet, the bath and the shower. Once i was done looking around Tyler cleared his throat.

"get cleaned up and feel free to use the clothes in the closet, there's a door at the back that will lead to a shoe closet, use anything you need. I'll leave you to get cleaned up but come down after your done and don't take too long, and lock the door cause the boys will just walk in if you don't" I said a quick thank you and locked the door behind him. I took a breather and then walked over to the bathroom to go for my shower.

Tyler POV

I walked out of Aaron's room and into my own, once I had place the laptops on my desk I left the room and went downstairs to hang out with the others.

After around half an hour of watching tv, Aaron and Amy came down and stood in the doorway. Amy was wearing my plain white v-neck with my black basketball shorts and white Nike ankle socks and Aaron was wearing a black shirt with black skinny jeans, white ankle socks and a Versace belt.

"Come on boys we're gonna give them a tour of the house" I said as I rose to my feet. The boys followed my actions and we all left the room.

"That as you can see in the lounge or living room, next door to this we have the game room." I said walking into the games room. "You can both have a swegway to make this faster" I said giving them both swegways as me and the boys grabbed our own.

"In here you have all the games you need, the ps4, Xbox1 and wii are connected just switch one on but make sure to turn off the socket switch after your done, you can have food in here but you gotta take it out after and keep the room clean" I said and then proceeded to leave the room. I headed into the kitchen which was the biggest room on the bottom floor

"Here we have the kitchen, whatever you make you clean up after yourself, anything you need just ask one of us and we will get it for you, the doors there lead to the backyard outside but I'll show you that in a bit." I said and then moved on to the room which was opposite the game room.

"This is my office room, out of bounds unless your called in, it's constantly locked as well but if you see the door open don't walk in... Just close it and yeah." I said and then moved to the next room

"This room is the dinning. This is where we have dinner clearly. The cleaners will come and clean up but I expect you too keep the house clean like we do." I said picking a piece of paper off the floor and throwing it in the bin.

I led the others to the garden and smiled.

"This is the backyard as you can see, please step off your swegways and follow me......the pool is here for anyone to use but make sure that you put your wet clothes and towels in the laundry hut over there" I said pointing to a hut that was on the side "you can wash your own clothes or you can leave it for the cleaners its up to you, once your clothes are washed leave them in a basket on the side and they will be ironed and folded. Just make sure you put it in your basket, we have our names on ours but we will get your names on your own, for the meantime Amy you use the black basket and you Aaron use the white one." I said and they nodded and walked behind me as we headed to the motor cross track that was around 3 meters from the pool.

"Motorcross track, you can use one of the quad bikes or motorbikes, just make sure you clean everything after using it, there a hose on the side there. You can use this whenever you want just keep your equipment clean. I'll buy you guys some gear but for the time being you can use some of our stuff, I you follow me we will now see the lawn. Here you can play football, soccer or do training like we do.. Which reminds me. From now on and this goes for you all training at 9am" I said and the others nodded. I led them back to the house and to the door which was between the kitchen and game room. I opened the door and went down the steps with everyone in tow.

"Down here is the cinema. We have all the movies here, you can get popcorn and any refreshments from the area over there. Don't have any popcorn fights or you'll have me to deal with." I said mainly looking at Diego cause he's normal the one who does that.

We walked back up and I took the others out front.  "Over there to the left is our basketball court. Feel free to use it and on the other side is the shooting range, the big hut over there off limits, don't go in it or near it. It's constantly locked and only we have keys. " I said and I received a number of Okays.

I led everyone back in and we all stood in the lounge.

"Respect our home and don't try any funny business and we won't kill you. as soon as we know we can trust you and you trust us we'll give you phones and laptops and stuff, Any questions?" I said finishing up and they both shook their heads

"estoy hambriento deja para conseguir algo de comida" Diego said

"What do you want to eat?" Mikey asked

"Pizza" diego replied licking his lips

"You guys too?" I asked looking at the others, everyone nodded so I ordered everything the others wanted including Aaron and Amy after asking them of course.

"I'm picking up today" I said grabbing my keys after 20 minutes

"Don't you get it delivered here?" Amy asked confused

"No, we're criminals... They can't know where we live" I said and walked out.

When I came back I saw everyone sat down.

"Soo... What gang are you?" Amy asked and then took a bite of pizza

"The most feared gang in the country" Marco said chuckling

"So the cobra's?" She asked

I nodded my head.

"But the lost boys according to everyone at school." Diego said chuckling

"I've had Jake already register you both into our school. Amy your last now is now knight, Aaron yours is rivers" I said and Amy rolled her eyes

"Why are we going to school if we've been kidnapped?" She asked finishing of her second slice and grabbing a third.

"Cause I said so.... Mikey" I called over to him and motioned for him to threw me what I asked him to buy the other day.

I opened the bag and pulled out two boxes, I chucked one to Aaron and one to Amy.

"You want us to dye our hair?" Aaron asked looking at the box

"Yeah, tonight" I said and he nodded. He was going to dye his blonde hair light brown. Where as Amy was going to dye her brown hair blonde.

"Fine by me" she said.

"You've been put in our classes. Once we start don't answer any questions, if anyone asks for social media.. Ignore them. Basically ignore everyone except teachers if you wanna be a goody two shoes.
Just stay close and keep quiet." I said as I finished eating.

"Ermmm what do I wear?" Amy asked

"Anything in the closet that you want, me Diego, Mikey and Aiden will take you shopping tomorrow. Aaron you get to stay with the other lads" I said and he nodded.

"Anyway go to sleep now cause we have training at 6am in the field behind the Motorcross track." I said and everyone said goodnight heading up to bed.

"Make sure you dye your hair now" I said to Amy and Aaron as I went into my room.

----------------------------------------------
Thanks for reading

Comment/vote/follow

2326 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1K 163 82
A rich spoiled boy from an affluent political family got attracted to a simple middle class girl. He tried to seduce her in vain. So he abducted her...
135K 3.8K 45
When you are a member of the mafia family, you need to be strong, ruthless, and cunning. But when you are one of the heirs you need to be untouchable...
149K 3.6K 54
‼️Content warning and trigger warning‼️ This is a dark romance and contains mature content that is not suitable for all readers. The trigger warnings...