SVU saves Annabell

By ChloeBarnes064

Annabell is a 14 year old girl from england who lives in an orphanage in NYC.what will happen when the svu sq... More

Not again please
Svu comes
Telling olivia
Hospital
Staying with olivia
A/N!
Nightmare
Next morning
Sick day
A/N
School interview
Precinct
At olivias apartment
Talking to Amanda
A/N
New school and Broken promise
New friend
A/N
Wait what?!
A/N
How did you.....
brave
A/N
A/N
Birthday girl and new school bully
Bad day just got worse
A new visitor
I have to what??
Get me out of here!!!
Late calls home
A/N
I-i can what
free!!!!
Its okay your safe
A/N
Family
I think i love you do you love me too?
First date
Babysitting gone worng
Look who showed up
A /N
A/N
I cant believe its happend again
Great just great
Lies after lies
A/N
Im just broken
Bellas breakdown
Breaking point
What should I do
You can do it!
A/N!
A/n
This cant be true!
Welcome home
A/n
First appointment
The whole school knows
im having a
only if you promise to...
A/N
its time!
welcome to the world
Meeting the twins
A/n

sorry

1.3K 48 1
By ChloeBarnes064

(Next day)

Annabells prov 

I get out of Olivias car...i know i should be calling her mom but i just doesnt feel right i mean i love her but no one can replace my real mom. "Have fun today sweetie and if that Santana girl does anything to hurt you call me right away please " i nod"okay liv and i will....love you" " love you too baby girl and hurry up you dont want to be late" i giggle and close the door amd walk off. I turn and watch olivia drive off. I turn around and take a deep breath to prepare for the hell that is my life.

Push the door open and walk down the hall so far nothing not one person has looked at me or even  made a joke about me being adopted its almost like no one has told them...wait maybe nobody did! Maybe santana finally did the right thing and not be a bitch for once, a tap on my shoulder broke me from my thoughts i turn and see it was katniss. "Oh hey finally came back down to earth did you?so ive got the perfect revenge plan for santana" She says i roll my eyes. 

"Whatever...katniss do you think santana told anyone? You know about me" i look at her "i dunno probably she is a low life bitch after all " "true but if she did people would be talking about me or making jokes or even just looking at me! And look no one is maybe she had a change of heart?" She laughs "santana a change of heart?" Laughs more "ill believe that when i become president!" "But what if she did i mean oif she did then maybe we could all be friends,...."

" okay your not seriously wanting to be friends with the girl who made your life hell since you started here do you?"  I shrug "i dunno i meam some people deserve second chances" "and some people deserve a nice trip down revenge town come on this could be our chance to finally get back at her for all shes done and plus it would be fun" "fine whats your plan" she whispers in my ear the plan and honestly its not bad but ive got a bad feeling about this....what if it goes wrong? I guess ill just have to wait and see. We head off to our class making sure we both know when to meet up for operation revenge. What have i got my self into?

(End of lesson katniss and annabell meet up in the choir room)

"Okay so you got everything?" I ask she nods and pulls out all the things we need "ive even asked sam to skip lesson and go get us some slushies from the store to us instead  of slim i hope to pay him of course but it'll be worth it" i nod (sam is katniss's brother)

"Okay you set everything up whilst glee club is one I'll cover for you ill just say your at the nurses office and once glee club is over the revenge begins " i explain  she nods " cant wait" the bell goes which means everyone in the glee club will be here soon "quick go!" She does just in time 

(Glee club)

Everyone started to walk in and take their seats miss robters walks in and immediately notices that katniss isn't here oh boy i hope this goes to plan. "Bella wheres katniss today?"  " um nurses office yeah um she had a headache and so the nurse said she could stay there for now" miss robters nods and cares on with weeks  asignment. So glad she brought that.

" So the asignment is regret okay I want you to take something that you really regret doing and sing a song about how it makes you feel okay "  it just had to be regret didnt!  Why regret theres so many things we could do love,acceptance, sex for all i care justnot regret! Cause right now im regretting ever listening to katniss's plan.

The rest of the lesson i was pretending to be listening to people sing about how they regret not buy a new purse or something like that,thats not really regret though its just something stupid. The guilt was eating me alive the only that broke me from the guilt trans was santana's voice in my ear " you know class is over right?" I look and see people leaving i say thanks to santana for letting me know and grab my bag and i was about to leave when she grabs my arm" so um listen i uh wanted to say sorry for that ive done to you in the past couple of months since you arrived i guess i was just jealous cause your really pretty and I um really hope you will forgive me" and then she walks off i was frozen from the words she said. She was jealous of me? I gotta call off operation revenge now!

I was just texting katniss when  i hear a highpitch scream and i know its too late. I run out as fast as i could.

(Hall way)

When i get to where katniss and i set to do our revenge im met by a purple coloured santan im guessing sam  went for the grape slushie which is the hardest to get out believe me i know. A crowd was sstarting to form everyone was laughing at her but i wasnt i feel so guilty.

"We did it bell we got our revenge!" Katniss says as she puts her hand up for me to high five but i dont. "Y-you? You did this to me annabell? I-i thought we could of worked out our differences but i guess not" santana cried and ran off. 

By now the whole school was here watching and laughing "aw boo whoo she got what she deserves and its thanks to our plan" Katniss says i shake my head "no...nobody should of be hurt like that even if they deserve it its mean! I should of went along with this oh and by the way our asignment in glee club is regret i hope you choose this moment to sing about because i will" i say  "are you serious your siding with santana instead of me? Your bestfriend wait scratch that your only friend?!" " guess i am it doesn't have to be like this though your still my best.."

"No im not now run along and go after the girl who made your life hell because i dont care cause your not my bestfriend I knew" and with that i ran off trying to find santana to apologise. I know one place she'll be and thats the auditorium.

( auditorium)

I walk in to find santana sitting on the edge of the stage crying. I take a deep breath "h-hey..." "what do you want now brit brat do you want to humiliate ms more or have you just came to laugh at me" she says as she stands uo to try and get away.

"Santana look okay im sorry! I didnt mean for his to happen it was katniss's idea i didnt want to do it well at first i sort did but when you stopped me in glee and said those things i knew i should just give you a second chance i was trying to text katniss not to do it but it was too late!! Im so so sorry" she looks at me " i guess i deserve it because of all i have done to you and everyone else in this school" "you have been sort of a bitch to me" she gives me a look "rub it in why dont youhow about you just give me a paper cut and pour lemon juice in it" "i wasnt finished like i said you was a bitch but no one not even you deserved this" i  say as i use my hands to indercate the purple slushies dripping down her face 

"So what now?" She asks "well you scould stay here and look like something that just came out of a purple monster" she laughs a little "or you could go clean up and show everyone thag no onecan get you down" i say as i stand up and go to leave.

"Hey bella" " yeah" i turn to look at her" why you being so nice to me when ive been nothing but horrible to you" i look at her "well im not you i dont need to make everyone feel bad just so i can feel good" she sighs "and plus ive been one the worst end of this" i sit back down next to her "what do you mean?" I sigh and roll up my sleeve, she gasps "oh-oh my god is this what i made you do im so so sorry!" She says as she traces iver my scares.

"N-no it was just you i only cut a once because of you but i made a couple of cuts the rest was because of the orphanage..." "o-oh" she looks like she was gonna cry. "Im so sorry i-i didnt know"

"No its fine..." "why are you showing me this?" She asks " to show you that if your brave you can fight against the bullies but if your not you'll end up like me" "oh.."

"Why didnt you tel everyone i was adopte by the way?" I ask after a feel minutes silent  she sighs "because I felt bad about saying i will and how much pain i saw in eyes..and plus its not my life so i dont get to decide to tell that secret" i nod "  so are you gonna go back to that freak friend of yours?" "First of all shes not a freak and second shes not my friend well not now.." i say quietly "oh im sorrry"

"Its fine she shouldn't of done that to you and until she apologies to you i dont think we'll be"  she sighs " im ssorry "  "seriously you nedd to stop apologising its fine. " she nods " does this mean were friends?" She asks  i shrug " i would like it if you want to be" i nod "okay then" 

She hugs me i hesitate but then hug back " thank you,..." she whispers "your welcome"

Maybe Santana isn't just he bitchy cheerleader but a kind sweet girl whos misunderstood....

A/n

Hope you like it comment below any ideas you want in the story and ill try my best to add them 

Chloe xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

343 1 17
(When someone from Amanda's past come back and haunted her life and also Olivia life. Forcing both family into witness protection services. What will...
75.4K 1.8K 31
Olivia and her 14 year old daughter Sky have always been close. But when a terrible tragedy happens, it rips them both apart. *Please be mindful this...
91.6K 1.9K 18
It's a normal day at the precinct, when a young girl came walking in. She was surely assaulted, she was bleeding, her clothes where ripped, and she w...
8.8K 145 16
When a school shooting occurs twice in one month at his daughter's school, Nick is determined to find the shooter and to keep Zara safe. But what he...