Are you happy?

By diydolls

He closed the distance between us he brought his hands slowly up my waist and pulled me towards him. i couldn... More

Are you happy? chapter 1 goodbye
chapter 2- finally home?
chapter 3 - first kiss
chapter 4- Pain
Sorry
Chapter 5- the truth hurts
Chapter 6- over it
Chapter 7 -stacy
Omg!!
Chapter 8-his lips
Chapter 9-lier
Geo or kyle
Chapter 10- What are you?
Chapter 10 - part 2
chapter 11- just jump
Chapter 12- thoughts
Coming soon
Co author
chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
I have decided
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
I don't know who to choose!!
Chapter 21
Vote .
chapter 22
Instagram
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 27
Coming soon
Please read.
Chapter 28 ! This is the new update!! Read me! (:
Chapter 29
Main character contest
Quick update
Chapter 30
Readers

Chapter 22

10.4K 257 163
By diydolls

Written by @justmeyayi !(:

Well Leo's gone, to handle that whore. Walking home I feel so.... alone I hate Stacey I know Leo said I'm his only love but still she doesn't know how to keep her dirty STD hands off any guy I like, that dirty piece of trash. Finally getting home and locking the door behind me I feel like I'm being watched. Making my way towards the living room I hear a faint sound like someone's taping there finger Oh God No please please please please don't let it be Elivera.

She creeps me out and apparently she wants me gone. Leo I'm scared. I think to myself hoping for dear life he can hear me I know he can hear my thoughts so I hope he's going to respond. I have a good idea why you're scared princess.

Yes! He heard me. The sound of his voice in my head gets me a little excited. Ugh his voice gives me chills I wouldn't mind him being my lover. I heard that. I blush remembering he hears everything I think of "crap" I hear Leo laughing in my head. It's OK gorgeous. I can almost hear him smiling.

Leo I'm scared I feel like I'm being watched. I sit on the sofa with my legs up I hope it's not Elivera that little Girl gives me nightmares. Is it Elivera? I ask Leo.

Before he replies I hear footsteps and someone whispering my name. Shit shit shit shit. Leo please come please. My eyes still closed I feel someone wrap their arms around me opening my eyes it's Leo.

Oh Thank God. I sigh looking up I see Elivera on the ceiling "Holly Shit!" I scream at the top of my lungs. Elivera clearly enjoying my reaction.

"ELIVERA I SAID TO LEAVE MISTY ALONE" Leo's voice booms through the house. My eyes still forced shut. "Oh relax I just wanted to see her reaction and I would have disappeared, pinky pwomise."

How can something so cute! Be so evil!? I open my eyes and she's gone. "Why does she insist in scaring me to death!?" I look at Leo terrified "Well....She kind of likes Kyle and she knows about the predicament you're in." Psst point two for Geo."What do you mean by she likes Kyle?"I ask him looking around to make sure that little monster doesn't pop out and give me a heart attack again.

"That's his place to tell you." His place to tell me? What could it be if Leo can't tell me? "Don't stress yourself over it its nothing big." I look at him clearly don't to convinced "I Guess" I look up at him.

"Don't let her influence your choice even if you do pick Kyle which I kind of doubt, I'll still be here to protect you." What does he mean he kind of doubts? "What do you mean 'you kind of doubt' I'll pick Kyle" I look at Leo raising my eyebrow "What I mean is not only can I read your thoughts I can read your heart.

And while your head is telling you Kyle your heart is screaming Geo." I look up at Leo who's just looking at me with a smile and kiss him on the cheek. "Why can't we just be together? Make my life so much simpler." Leo chuckles at my question as if saying trust me I know. "Because princess not matter who you pick I am still going to be around and while you haven't made a choice yet I am just a clue on which one of the boys you are going to pick."

He pokes my nose when saying you. And gives me a kiss. Ughh that feeling when he kisses me. It's all so familiar. Wrapping my arm around my neck he depends the kiss. Oh God don't let this be a dream.

"Gross, as much as I would love for you two to ripe each others close of I rather you don't." I hear the little voice interrupting us say "Elivera" Leo and I say more than irritated. "I thought I said to leave misty alone!" Hmmmph he's hot when he's mad. I smile knowing he heard that because his arm around me tightens its grip on my waist

"I didn't come to bother her I just lost my ring." She says with a sickingly sweet smile. "You don't wear jewelry." Leo points out with a flat face but you can clearly see the anger in his eyes "And that ladies and gentleman is my cue to disappear." Elivera says winking at me before she's gone.

"Seriously Leo can't you put up some shield or something that won't let her in here I can't sleep at night knowing my life is in danger with her around!" I look at him with uh panicked look on my face. "Oh would you calm down you life isn't in danger. And No I'm afraid I can't."

Oh great just great I have to sleep alone in the house worried that this little demon child will attack me. "You know you don't necessarily need to stay on your own." Leo looks down at me with a cocky smile. Does every dude I'm attracted to have to be cocky.

"I'm not cocky" Leo winks at me before continuing. "I just know what I do excites you." LADYS AND GENTLEMEN POINT ONE FOR LEO! Even though he's technically not on this score board. Picking me up Leo places me on the wall and starts kissing me passionately and placing warm open mouth kisses up and down my neck.

Fighting hard not moan I fail miserably letting a little moan escape my lips. I feel his hands squeeze my butt. Making me moan again. Nibbling on his shoulder "Careful misty." I hear his husky voice low and full of lust whisper in my ear. "We don't want you marking the wrong person."

I have a gut feeling Leo knows something I don't. Ignoring my thoughts I continue my task. While his kissing and nipping my neck I continue kissing and nipping kiss shoulder traveling to his ear. "Misty.." I hear Leo grunt grabbing my hips pushing me harder to the wall and his member on my core I couldn't help but moan his name "Leo" He starts grinding against me at the sound of his name coming from my mouth.

" L-Lets go to my room" I say breathless but not leaving room for argument. He carries me to my room continuing to grind against me we land on my bed with him on top of me. Still grinding against me but he adds more force. A loud moan escaping my mouth at the action.

"Leo!" I pull off his shirt with a breeze gnawing over his beautiful fitted body and that sexy V cut. He slides my shirt off without a problem what is this, just a minute ago with Kyle I wasn't ready but now I'm all out with the idea of Leo against my body. "Wow--- your body--- is amazing" Leo says in between kissing me from my stomach up. Stopping in the middle of my chest looking at me for approval. I just nod not trusting my voice.

He starts placing wet warm open mouth kisses all over my breast lifting my bra up just enough to tease me and flick his tong out giving my nipple the slightest touch and putting my bra back in place "YOU LITTLE TEASE!"

I accuse him he just looks at me and winks then starts kissing me hard and passionately. I feel his hand gently trailing in between my breast and down my stomach reaching my pants and unbuttoning them with one hand. And sliding his hand in my pants.

"Just say stop and I'll stop beautiful." He looks at me with loving eyes. Is he stupid of course I don't want him to stop! I look at Leo to see him smiling knowing he heard my thoughts. "Your wet." I blush at his comment "That means I won't have to continue teasing you" before I can question him he slides his finger into my entrance and I fight to hold back my loud moans.

This only goes on for four very short minutes and I hear the door bell ring "Just ignore it" I tell Leo but he stops and slides his finger out of my entrance and his hand out of my pants. "Cant beautiful it's Kyle picking you up for the date." Leo says placing one last kiss on my lips "Ughhhhh Kyle you have the worst timing ever!"

Leo laughs at my response. "But I'm not even ready." I whine, Leo laughs at me "Close your eyes for five seconds when you open I won't be hear and you'll look as amazing as you always do." I look at Leo sad "But I don't want you to leave."

I can't help but feel hurt that's he's leaving. "Don't be sad princess I might come back later if you're not too busy after your date" he winks at me and I give him one last kiss before I do as he tells me.

1..2...3...4...5 I count to myself opening my eyes I look down and Leo wasn't joking this outfit looks amazing I have a gorgeous Jean baby blue shirt with a white collar and the tips have a gold piece of metal and the shirt has gold buttons and at the bottom of the shirt it tighs and I have ripped jeans and gold flats I touch my head and hair is in a big bun "Nice" I say out loud.

I know I hear Leo's Masculine voice in my head. "Thank you" I say out loud I must look like a retard right now talking to myself. No problem princess and oh you do I hear him laugh loudly in my head. "Thanks idiot" I smile to myself.

You didn't call me that a few minutes ago. Shit. I blush to myself and hear him once again laughing in my head Go on your date pretty lady I'll see you later. With that his presence in my head was gone. Time for date number two I think to myself. I'm not as excited about going on this date no more after that interruption. But it's too late now. Humph this ought to be interesting.

-----

Theres Leo for you... Not sure how most of you will feel. Maybe justaybe Leo is a figment of Misty's imagination ... Interesting . I really need you all to help me dried who to choose !!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.1K 295 33
"Please be gentle"i whimpered letting him take all the control. "I will kitten"he said cupping my cheek and placing a kiss on my lip. His lips were g...
11.1K 197 17
"Slow down angel" he said. I was confused. He smiled. He bent down a bit and put his hands on the back of my thighs. I jumped up and wrapped my legs...
127K 6.2K 45
"Are you going to kiss me or are you just gonna stare?" As if he needed the encouragement, he slams his mouth down on mine in a frenzy, his hands mo...
243K 7.6K 40
Meet 19 year old Aqua she's not like other girls she's sassy when she needs to be but all around lovely and nice everyone loves her and she had a alr...