Kakashi's Daughter! Book One:...

By ErikaShinigami

The famous Kakashi Hatake of the Sharingan has a 12 year old daughter named Shiori. She plans on becoming a s... More

Kakashi's Daughter! Book 1: The Struggles Of Becoming A Ninja [Naruto Fanfic]
Character Profile
[1]
[2]
[3]
[4]
[5]
Sharing A Bedroom Can't Be That Bad...? *SHORT/EDITED*
[DON'T READ] I have question..
(NOT IMPORTANT ANYMORE) Decision
[6]
[7]
[8]
[9]
[10]
[11]
[12]
[13]
[14]
[15]
[16]
[17]
[18]
[19]
[20]
[21]
[22]
[23]
[25]
[26]
FINAL CHAPTER [27]
BOOK 2! THE SEQUEL!
REWRITING~

[24]

8.4K 214 53
By ErikaShinigami

*HERES THE CHAPTER. HOPE YOU ENJOY, VOTE AND COMMENT! I APPRECIATE IT

Note: Tadashi calls Shizune 'Shizune-nee" or "Shizune-neechan" which means big sister but they are not related in any way. He is just very fond of her and sees her as family

"This place is totally wrecked,"I said as we arrived to the spot where Tsunade and Orochimaru first exchanged words. The walls were crumbling apart as well as the ground. Is this how strong she is at full strength or was she holding back?  We all glanced around and examined the area.

"Well, well. Something put Tsunade in a bad mood,"Jiraiya commented. "She's got a foul temper." As he said that, Shizune's stared down sadly and concerned.  Shizune then spotted the green jacket Tsunade always wore and walked towards it.

"Which way?"Shizune asked the pig TonTon as she began to sniff the clothing. She oinked and took off so we followed her. I hope we get to where they are in time!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Throwing a smoke bomb, we arrived  to the open field  with our backs to Tsunade. "Orochimaru, long time indeed."Jiraiya said. "I can't say time has improved your looks, old friend." Orochimaru chuckled at Jiraiya's greeting.

"H-Hey, Kabuto!"Naruto exclaimed, pointing a finger towards him in shock. My eyes widened when I realized he was there. His headband, it's from the sound village. He's with Orochimaru? ! Why that..that.. I sent a glare towards him and  I clenched my fists.

"You traitor!"I shouted at him. "This entire time you were with this monster, weren't you?!" I motioned my head to Orochimaru.  "Acting as a friend was all an act! No wonder I saw you whispering to Suguha!"

"What are you talking about, Shiori?"Naruto asked confused.  Before I could respond, Tsunade headed towards Kabuto and started attacking him. We watched as the two sparred.

"Lady Tsunade!"Tadashi cried. Kabuto cut his own hand with a kunai and some of the blood fell onto Tsunade. She slowly backed away from him, trembling in horror.

"I knew I couldn't take on two of the legendary Sanin at the same time,"Kabuto smirked. "But now at least-" He threw a punch towards her face, sending her flying back and crashing her onto Shizune.

"What's going on? Why is Kabuto fighting Granny Tsunade and why did you say those things?"Naruto asked.

"Idiot, haven't you noticed? Look at his headband. That means he serves Orochimaru!"I answered.

"That's right, I'm a spy. The only reason I joined the exams and helped you was to gather information about all of you. That was my mission and indeed I learned a very important thing about you, Naruto. You lack any ninja ability. You're not a bit like Sasuke." Anger fueled up in me. Screw him. I glanced over at Naruto out of the corner of my eye, noticing him glaring with his clenched hands trembling.

"My lady.."Shizune trailed off as she and Tadashi knelt down beside Tsunade and covered her with her jacket. From inside her kimono, Shizune pulled out a cloth and began to wipe the blood off her face. Tadashi bit his lip with a sad expression before hugging her from the side. "You don't have to do anything by yourself. You have us you know."Shizune said in a soft voice and wryly smiled.

"She's right,"Tadashi spoke up. "I swore to support you for the rest of my life so I will, now and always. We'll always be here to help so please.."I furrowed eyebrows when I heard his voice breaking. "Don't put yourself through so much! Please.."

"Glare at me all you want,"Kabuto said to Naruto. "You are still pint sized genin. I admit the demon inside of you had me worried for a time but surrounded by three legendary Sanin, I see how insignificant you are. Next to them , you are a mere child sitting at the grownup's table. Stay out of it!" He went silent before giving us a evil smile. "...Or die."

"Oh yeah?!" Naruto dashed towards him before I had the chance to stop him. He prepared his shadow clones but they were nothing to Kabuto who threw blood on Naruto's eyes to blind him and flung him away. Shizune rushed to catch him in her arms and she spat out poisoned senbon from her mouth towards Kabuto. Just by moving his head, he blocked the senbon with his headband.

"Thanks Shizune,"Naruto said as he wiped the blood from his eyes. I glanced back at Kabuto and spotted a plasma pill in his hand before he swallowed it. 

He's trying to replace the blood he lost.

"So, he's a medical ninja like me."Shizune pointed out, still holding onto Naruto.

"Lord Orochimaru, isn't it time to take the bandages off your arms?'Kabuto asked with a smirk. Orochimaru chuckled, smiling and by using his teeth, he ripped the bandages off.

"Well now we can finally get down to business."Jiraiya said. He looked at the trembling Tsunade before turning to Shizune. "Shizune, I'll let you take care of four eyes over there." She gave a quick nod.  "Leave Orochimaru to me but there's one more thing. I want Tsunade to do something about my body."

"It may be a while before the effects of the drug leave your body,"Shizune replied. "I'm very sorry but it can't be helped Master Jiraiya." His eyes whitened and his mouth dropped.

"WHAT?! YOU GOT TO BE KIDDING!" He closed his eyes, sighing. "Oh well, what can you do. I'll just have to face him the way I am. Tsunade, use your recovery ninjutsu and rest."

"What about me?"Naruto questioned, looking up at him with pleading eyes. "What should I do?" What's the point of even asking. Jiraiya always says the same thing: NO. Don't get involved.

"Don't do anything. You three will stand guard over Tsunade, okay?"

"Come on! I want to fight this guy for what he did-"

"Forget about it! That jerk with the glasses is right, you're in over your head." Naruto's eyes trembled while he frowned. Sheesh. You didn't have to agree with that a-hole over there.  "One of the opponents is a Sanin like me and the man who killed the Third Hokage. I am the only one who can fight Orochimaru!"he declared loudly. "Four eyes over there could go toe to toe with Kakashi if he had to!"

"Don't worry, not a problem!" Naruto was ready to use his shadow clones but I stopped him by cracking down my fist on his head. Naruto yelped and fell forward. "OWWW! WHAT WAS THAT FOR, SHIORI?!"

"STUPID! DON'T WASTE YOUR CHAKRA! THERE'S NO POINT! SHADOW CLONES AREN'T ENOUGH TO FIGHT THAT JERK!"I shouted back. Naruto winced at my voice and mumbled under his breath. "What was that?" I eyed him suspiciously. He shook his head quickly before standing back up. "Thought so. Look, I want to fight him too for what they did to not only Sasuke but the whole leaf village but Master Jiraiya is right. I doubt we could do anything against him."I whispered.

"Let's get this started!"Jiraiya shouted. He bit his finger while Kabuto used the blood from his hand and slid it down one of Orochimaru's arms.

"Summoning Jutsu!"

"Summoning Jutsu!"  A huge, two-headed snake appeared for Orochimaru while Jiraiya was only able to summon Gamakichi. I sweat dropped.

"WHY THE HELL ARE YOU HERE?! WHERE'S YOUR FATHER?!"Jiraiya demanded. I sighed and folded my arms across my chest.

"You still can't build up enough chakra, "I muttered. "It's most likely due to the effects of the drug."

"Well Jiraiya, still playing the fool I see,"Orochimaru sneered. "You always were ridiculous." We're getting mocked by the enemy, he's laughing at us.. I face palmed. Though it's not really Jiraiya's fault.. "Clearly our Tsunade has gotten to you somehow."

"That's it!" Naruto bit his finger, formed hand signs and slammed his palm onto the ground. I anime fell once I saw he only summoned a small yellow colored frog.

"ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!"I yelled at Naruto and groaned loudly. "Why can't you summon Gamabunta?! Can't you use the nine tail's chakra?! Master Jiraiya has an excuse! He got drugged! I'm almost starting to doubt you!"

"Hey, everybody! How are you friend?"the little frog greeted. I stared down at him with my eye twitching. Naruto sighed, slumping his shoulders.

"Gamatatsu, why did you show up?"Gamakichi questioned. "Where's the old man?"

"Ohh Gamakichi! This is the first time someone's ever summoned me! I'm finally getting the chance to shine."he chirped happily. I couldn't help but feel bad. He got so happy to get summoned. Too bad I doubt he could help us..

"Let's begin!" Orochimaru's snaked bared down towards Jiraiya. "Leave Jiraiya to me! I'll leave the rest for you to play with!"he told Kabuto. The snake's crashed their heads into the ground, causing the ground to crumble. Shizune and Tadashi grabbed onto Tsunade to move away while I grabbed Naruto's hand. Kabuto suddenly punched Shizune and she crashed onto the ground.

"Shizune-neechan!"Tadashi shouted. Meanwhile Naruto jumped towards Kabuto but a snake chomped down on him. I immediately panicked. 

"NARUTO!"I screamed as Jiraiya used a jutsu to sink the snakes into the ground but it wasn't enough to completely drown them below. I stood by Tsunade as Shizune used a device on her  arm to launch senbon at Kabuto. Blue chakra surrounded one of Kabuto's hands and hit her on the chest, sending her flying back. Midway through the air, she opened her mouth and released a huge, purple cloud of poisonous gas.  When the smoke cleared, he was gone. "Kabuto's missing?" Wait.. He could be in the ground. "Shizune-san! He could be in-" Shizune let out a gasp and my eyes immediately looked down. Kabuto's hands grabbed onto Shizune's ankles and she fell to her knees. 

"M-my leg tendons!" She winced at the pain. Kabuto let go and smirked before hitting her in the face.  She breathed  heavily as she laid on her back. I decided to stand in front of Tsunade and Tadashi, slipping a kunai out of my pouch. Naruto was able to get out of the mouth of the snake but it threw him aside and knocked him out. I guess I have to do something. Tadashi's eye brows furrowed, staring at Shizune with a troubled look. I could tell he wanted to move to her side but he also didn't want to move from Tsunade's side. Kabuto began to walk forward so I gripped the kunai and Tadashi slid in front of me.

"Tadashi.."

"Don't you dare try to lay a finger on her!"Tadashi bellowed, sending him a frightening glare. "I'll kill you before you get the chance! Shiori!" We exchanged looks and nodded in agreement.  "Let's go!"

"Right"I shouted. Tadashi dashed off and I followed behind him. Chakra surrounded his hands and he tried to round house kick Kabuto but he bent down to dodge. He took hold of Tadashi's leg and flung him away. "Tadashi!"I called out. He managed to stop himself from falling by landing on his hands. Then, he pulled down one of his sleeves, revealing the same device Shizune had and aimed his senbon. Dodging, Kabuto ran closer and threw punches. Tadashi tilted his head as fast as he could to avoid any hit.

"You're pretty good..For some brat!" With his palm, Kabuto hit Tadashi's chest as hard as he could before kneeing him in the stomach, knocking the air out the blue eyed boy. Tadashi fell to his knees, panting and holding his stomach.

"I..I can't breathe..."he panted. "My chest feels so tight. Why you..You used that jutsu to attack my insides.. Damn it." Then Kabuto struck Tadashi across the face. I gasped and ran over to him. Kabuto repeatedly beat him until there was blood streaming down his face. He was in so much pain that he was unable to fight back. With no mercy, Kabuto stomped on him just to hear him cry out.

"The same is going to happen to you if you get involved, Shiori-chan.."Kabuto voice darkened as he threatened me. "Now, Tsunade.." To my surprise, Tadashi spread his arms out, glaring up at him. "You don't give up do you?"he sighed, balling his fist up ready for another blow. 

"I..will.."he breathed and spat out blood. "I.. will..protect her with my life..Do what you want with me  but don't touch her!" He peered up with tears welling up in the corner of his eyes and his teeth clenched. Kabuto simply laughed before kneeing him again. 

"DON'T FORGET ABOUT ME!" I slammed my fist into his face hard enough to cause him to fall away from Tadashi and draw blood. I shook my fist and brushed the blood off. Thaaaat hurrtt like hell.  Kabuto sat up and wiped the blood from his mouth, grinning at me.

"I almost forgot.. I should never underestimate you. Unlike Naruto, you actually have ninja ability," He spat out blood before continuing. "To add to that, you come from Konoha's Uchiha clan." I pulled down one of my eyelids and stuck out my tongue at him. His face changed from amused into annoyed.  "Too bad you spend too much time around Naruto, you're getting as stupid as he is."

"Shut up." I glanced over my shoulder and saw Tadashi holding himself up by grabbing onto Tsuande. His breathing was rigid but even so, he made sure to see Tsunade was alright.

"Lady Tsunade, you're not hurt are you?"he asked.

"Don't worry about me! Think more about yourself!"she scolded in a worried tone. "You're covered in blood! Tadashi, why did you go up against him?!" He remained silent and she yelled again. "You could of gotten killed! You'll die if you lose so much blood!"

"...But at least you're..." His voice trailed off before he collapsed. Tsunade stared at him with a horrified look and screamed.

"TADASHI!" 

 I chewed on my lip and closed my eyes, thinking. I know I'm not strong enough to fight Kabuto. He's on the level as my Dad but I can't let anyone else get hurt. I'll just have to try my best to hold up against him.  I opened my eyes and glared at Kabuto.

"Hey four eyes!"I yelled as I darted towards him.  As soon as I got close, I slid down and at the moment my foot touched his, I swooped it out from under him. He stopped from falling completely and lifted his leg up to kick me but I quickly moved away. I tried to dodge his punches by sliding around. His punches started to to get faster that the moment I paused, he punched me right in the face causing me to stumble back. "Damn!" I tried to high kick him but he blocked it with his leg.

"No matter how good you are, you're not strong enough to fight me!"Kabuto sneered as he ran his fist into my stomach. I gasped and winced before he suddenly held me up by the neck. "I really didn't want to kill you but you got in the way and disappointed me. Come on, show me how strong you are." He tightened his grip and I gasped for air. H-He's playing with me. I-I can't.. Damn..  "What's the matter? Weren't you going to beat me? How about avenging your beloved Sasuke? I mean,after all, it was Lord Orochimaru who gave him the curse mark." Sasuke!  I clenched my teeth and sunk my nails into his hand as I tried to rip it away from me. "Enough."he tightened again. "I'll put you in your place."

"GAH!" He punched me repeatedly in the face as I continued to pry his arm off my neck. I gasped for air but held back any sounds of pain. I won't die here! I won't! I dropped my hands to the side before taking out a poisoned kunai. I slowly lifted it up and stabbed his arm. His hand twitched violently and he dropped me to the ground. "Ahh.." I tried to catch my breath and held my hand to my neck.  I could of died right now.  "I...I...need to thank Suguha for that poison.."

"She..gave you that?"he questioned as he looked down at his hand. "I know this poison. It doesn't last long but it lasts enough-"I cut him off by punching him in the face and round house kicking him at the neck. I jumped up, lifted up one of my legs and slammed it down on his head. I then grabbed onto his arm and threw him over my shoulder. I pulled out a paper bomb and a kunai, running towards Kabuto. I was ready to stick it on him but before I had the chance, his chakra covered hand struck not only my leg but also my arm. Immediately, my leg gave out and I fell down. 

"Whoa!"

"Stupid girl,"he spat before he stomped on my hand and  I screamed out in pain. "You're becoming a real pest."

"H-How.. Didn't the poison affect you?! What the hell happened?!"I demanded.

"That poison is pretty mild and it doesn't last long in the system,"he answered. "Also, don't forget I'm a medical ninja."  He then bent down and held up my chin. "You should of listened to Jiraiya and STAYED OUT OF IT!" Kabuto threw another punch but with more force than the ones earlier and finished off by kicking my side.  "If you get up again, this time I will end your life." As I saw him walk towards Tsunade, I called out to him, moving my aching body.

"Don't touch Tsunade! Tadashi did everything he could to make sure no harm came to her! I won't let all his struggle be in vain."I said as I slowly got up but fell back down. "You're really inhuman, beating down not only kids but a woman who is traumatized and freezes up seeing any blood. You're really one of the worst people I've ever met!" He smirked and prepared to punch Tsunade but Naruto got in the way, taking the punch for her. "Naruto!"

"Back off, that's enough already you traitor!"Naruto growled. In his hands, he began to form the Rasengan. Has he finally perfected it?!  Kabuto's hand glowed and he just tapped Naruto's leg to make him fall. 

"I severed a muscle in your right leg,"Kabuto informed Naruto. "What's the matter? Are you frightened?"he patronized. I clenched my fist tightly, cringing at the pain. If only I could move! If he gets at least one of Naruto's arms, he won't be able to use Rasengan.  "Hope you don't feel like running away!  Naruto, if I remember, you were nothing but big talk at the Chunin Exams. 'Don't underestimate me. I don't run away.' I don't care if I'm a genin for the rest of my life.You guys aren't going to scare me off. I'll still be Hokage some day.'"he mocked what Naruto had said during those exams. He's belittling him.. "Where's all your big talk now? You're not a kid anymore; you don't want to shoot out your mouth like that anymore." Kabuto gave Naruto a closed eye smile. "Come now, why such a look? If I kill you, you can kiss your dream goodbye. Little kids think life is so easy. That's why they're always going on and on about their dreams.." He took slow steps forward. "That's why they never give up." I watched in horror as he brutality kicked Naruto.

"Naruto! Why you, stop hurting him!"I exclaimed. I quickly looked over at Tsunade. "Tsunade! I know it's hard for you but please, get a hold of yourself! Do something!"I pleaded, shaking. "Naruto will die if you don't do anything! You're one of the Sanin and a strong woman! Are you just going to let people get hurt to protect you just like Tadashi?!" She peered down at him who had his head resting on her lap. I saw his chest moving so he was still alive but he still was exhausted and lost blood. "TSUNADE!"

"That's enough!" Naruto blocked Kabuto's foot and pushed it aside. "I'm not gonna run away.. I never go back on my word. That's my nindo: my ninja way!"Naruto declared rising to his feet. Kabuto held up his glowing hand, grinning evilly.

"You should of stayed out of this Naruto." He swung his arm against Naruto's neck, knocking him down.

"What are you doing?"Tsunade asked Naruto as he continued to get back up. 

"Alright, grandma. Get ready to pay up on our bet! That cursed necklace of yours is about to be mine! Shadow Clone Jutsu!"

"Enough! Naruto, you don't have to protect me!"Tsunade cried. "Stop already!" Kabuto charged at him with his weapon drawn. "Just get out of the way! No! Look out!" Naruto held out his hand, blocking the kunai and gripping onto Kabuto's hand.

"Until I become Hokage.. I don't care what happens, I'm not going to die!"he declared with a big grin on his face.  "Okay, let me see you dodge me this time!" With the help of this clone, he formed the rasengan and slammed it into Kabuto's stomach. "RASENGAN!" Kabuto was pushed away until he collided his back against a boulder. By the look on Tsunade's face, I realized Naruto actually perfected the jutsu.

"You did it! You perfected the jutsu!"I smiled, staggering to get over to where they were. "That was amazing! I knew you could do it." Naruto suddenly coughed up blood. "Naruto, what's wrong?" Without answering, he fell back but before he hit the ground, I caught him. "Naruto!" Gently placing Tadashi on the ground, Tsunade ran over to us.

"How can you be standing after that?"Tsunade questioned Kabuto.

"I focused my chakra at the point of impact.  Before he even hit me, I started healing myself."he replied. He's that skilled at medical ninjutsu. "You see now why Lord Orochimaru values me so highly. No matter how great the injury, I can repair and re-energize any damaged cells. Naruto on the other hand, doesn't have that gift. He looks finished." As Kabuto moved, his knees suddenly gave out and he fell down face first.

"Naruto," I placed my ear against his chest to hear his heartbeat. It started to slow down much to my horror. "Tsunade, his heart!"I alerted. 

"Set him down!"she ordered. I nodded and did as told. Tsunade unzipped his coat and placed her hands on his chest. "The muscles surrounding his heart have been torn to shreds. How did it happen and when?!" Warily, she cut open his shirt to begin using her medical ninjutsu.

"With my last strength, I severed his heart's chakra network!"Kabuto said. "I cut him off from getting any help from the demon. He hasn't the power to save himself! All your skills are useless now!"

"Shut up! You'll be dead soon! I'll see to that!"Tsunade yelled.  Paying more attention to Naruto, her eyes widened. ".....No..NO!" I felt the corners of my eyes begin to prickle. He can't die! Not him!  I held onto one of his hands and squeezed it gently.

"Naruto, please don't die.."I begged. "Please wake up.." I then felt my hand get squeezed back. "Naruto.." Naruto reached out his other hand towards Tsunade.

"H-Hey, don't forget our bet. Told ya, I would win.." I felt the tears flowing down my cheeks and I lifted his hand, placing it against my cheek. "Shiori.."

"You dummy.. You're making me cry,"I muttered. "I'm so relieved that you're still alive...Tsunade, is Tadashi alright?" 

"Yes, he's still breathing. He's just resting right now,"she assured. I let out a big sigh of relief. She continued to heal Naruto and I spotted tears in her eyes. "Shiori, you probably need some healing too." I nodded and she smiled at me. After finishing the healing process, she placed her necklace around Naruto's neck but then suddenly, Orochimaru knocked Jiraiya towards the ground and charged down at us with a sword in his mouth.  He's aiming towards Naruto!  I quickly shielded him with my body but Tsunade moved to the front of the both of us, getting impaled through the chest. 

"Tsunade!"I exclaimed.  Orochimaru pulled out his sword from her chest. "You..."I glared.

"Stay out of my way, Tsunade."Orochimaru spat. 

"No. You listen to me! I will protect this boy!"she shouted.

"How do you plan to do that?"he asked. "Look at you. Your body is shivering. Besides, why would you, one of the Sanin risk your life to save a lowly genin?" Tsunade exhaled heavily and coughed out blood.

"By saving him, I'll be saving my home; the Leaf Village!"

"You really think you're protecting the village?"Orochimaru frowned. Tsunade peered over at Naruto, smiling wryly. "You see, this boy, this lonely little genin has been chosen by fate to be Hokage someday." Orochimaru chuckled, amused at Tsunade's answers.

"How foolish. Even if it is true, what of it? Who cares about the Hokage? Only a fool would that job!"he said.  Tsunade lowered her head, and closed her eyes, deep in thought. She trembled but still rose to her feet.

"From now on, I'm gambling everything too." She opened her eyes, staring at Orochimaru. "I'm putting my life on the line!"

"Well, if you're really willing to throw your life away for one insignificant brat, I'm happy to oblige!"he sneered as he opened up his mouth to pop out his sword. He slashed her across the chest and she fell back. My eyes paled in shock. Tsunade.. Orochimaru continued to walk towards Naruto but I blocked him.

"I won't let you hurt my friend again!"I shouted. At that moment, Tsunade covered me with her body, taking the hit from Orochimaru. "Tsunade!" How is she still able to move? "Stop, you're hurt!"

"Didn't I make it clear you fool?"Tsunade muttered. "I will die before I let you touch him!" Orochimaru looked at her enraged and kicked her away from me.

"You're half dead already!" I gripped onto Naruto's hand as I watched Orochimaru anxiously. "Such brave talk but you can't stop trembling. Poor thing, you just can shake your fear of blood.  You see how pointless this is. All this for an obnoxious little boy you don't even know, for the sake of a useless village you left behind years ago!" Tsunade stopped shaking and kicked Orochimaru in the face.

"I finally remembered something! I've been chosen as the Fifth Hokage!" The rhombus on her forehead began to spread out in a pattern on her face. 

What's that mark? What's going on..? 

"My lady!" I glanced over at the sound of Tadashi's voice. Shizune helped him up into a sitting position. "Finally..she's overcome her fear and its thanks to Naruto.." Shizune smiled and nodded. "She needs to treat her wounds first! Lady Tsunade, let me treat your wounds! Don't break the seal!" I watched in amazement as her wounds began to close up.

"This..How is it done?"Orochimaru asked.

"I stored up my chakra in the space behind my forehead, saving it for such certain occasion. With this chakra reservoir, my body's ability to make new cells exhilarated. My cells divide rapidly, spreading throughout my body and regenerating any damaged organs,"she informed. "It's like being able to reincarnate myself. You can slash at me all you want, but I can't get killed."

"Lady Tsunade!"Shizune screamed after Tsunade slid blood down her arm and formed hand signs.

"Lord Orochimaru!"Kabuto called out. All three Sanin slammed their palms onto the ground.

"SUMMONING JUTSU!" 

I yelped as I felt the ground above me rise up, finding myself on top of a giant slug while Jiraiya stood on Gamabunta and Orochimaru on a giant purple snake.

"Katsuyu, see to the boy and girl,"Tsunade said referring to the slug. "Take them to Shizune."

"Yes my lady, at once." A slug appeared from beneath us and moved us down. "Shizune, please look after the children. The battle to come promises to be a fearful one. You and a clone of myself must take the children to somewhere safe and sees no harm come to them. This is the wish of your mistress." Tadashi offered me a hand and pulled me off Katsuyu's clone. Shizune took Naruto's arm and wrapped it around her shoulder. Moving farther away yet close enough to see, we all kept our eyes locked on the battle and I held Naruto in my arms.

After a long period of silence, Katsuyu was the first to make her move. She shot out yellow liquid from her mouth but Orochimaru's snake Manda, quickly slithered out of the way.  He wrapped himself around her and opened wide his mouth. Before he had the chance to do anything, Gamabunta attempted to stab him with his blade but the snake still chomped down on it. To get out of Manda's grip, Katsuyu broke up her own body into tiny clones of herself and reformed when she removed herself from him. Gamabunta back flipped away while Orochimaru's summon tossed the sword aside towards them.

"Tsunade, keep back!"Jiraiya said.  "Time for some oil Bunta!" Gamabunta shot out oil while Jiraiya released fire from his mouth to engulf the snake. When the flames began to fade away, we saw Manda's skin left behind. From below, he struck his tail up but only to distract Gamabunta while his head attacked from behind. Luckily, Tsunade managed to stab him  with Gamabunta's sword, through the mouth in time to pin him to the ground. Orochimaru shot out his tongue and wrapped it around Tsunade's neck. She squirmed to move her self out of his grip and pulled him towards her. She then balled up her fist and punched him right in the face before throwing him up in the air to beat him repeatedly.

"TAKE THIS!" She tried to punch him but surprisingly missed him. Has she finally reached her limit?  Ignoring the physical pain she was in, she continued to punch Orochimaru. Even when he tried to run away, she chased after him, "This isn't over! Hold still!" He shot out his tongue again and wrapped it around her body, ready to stab her with his sword but using only her legs, she stopped it and threw Orochimaru aside. Frustrated, she moved back to beat his face and chakra glowed around one her hands. She focused all of her strength into a punch that sent him flying ,  crashing his back against the giant sword. Manda disappeared in a poof of smoke while Tsunade fell to her knees and Tadashi scrambled to her side.

"Lady Tsunade!" He went over to support her body. "Are you alright?"

"T-Tsunade, you refuse to heal my arms do you?" Orochimaru exhaled deeply, showing signs of extreme exhaust. "Very well then. I don't need you. There is one other way and I will destroy the leaf village. I hope we all meet again very soon. Until then we meet again, old friends.." Orochimaru slowly sunk into the ground. "When I return with the elixir of life, I'll show you what it means to be truly immortal." Kabuto smirked at us before weaving hand signs to poof away in a cloud of smoke.

"Good riddance,"I muttered. "I was sick of seeing their ugly faces."

"The jutsu's side effects.." When I looked over at Tsunade, she began to look old. "...It's alright. If I rest a bit, my younger form will be restored. I'll go into town and once Naruto has recovered, we can head back to the Leaf Village."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"WHAT?! FIFTH HOKAGE?!"Naruto cried out while we all sat at a table in the same bar we all met up in the beginning. Tsunade nodded and Naruto lowered his head and folded his arms across his chest. "I wake up to see she's the Hokage!"he mumbled.

"Is something bothering you, Naruto?"Jiraiya asked. "What's wrong?"

"Shouldn't the Hokage be kind and wise like how the old man use to be? And she's mean and greedy. And with a nasty temper and she's not all that smart. Nothing personal or anything but I'm not sure she's up to it.." Shizune smiled nervously while Tadashi sighed. "On top of that, she's a fifty year old lady who uses jutsu to look like a young woman. I just wonder if we really want a Hokage like that. You know, someone who's living a lie.."

"YOU WANT TO TAKE THIS OUTSIDE, KID?!"Tsunade fumed, peering into Naruto's face.

"Not again.."Tadashi groaned, face palming, My eye twitched and I heaved out a sigh.  You got to be kidding me.

"Please forgive my idiot of a friend.. He doesn't know when to shut up."I grumbled. 

"And forgive Lady Tsunade for her short tempered but you know by know that she means well."Tadashi faintly grinned.  "We should probably go," I nodded and we followed them outside.

"I may not be anyone's idea of perfect but I am Hokage now,"Tsunade said smugly. "And I shouldn't dirty my hands over a little squirt like you. One finger is all I'm gonna need." She lifted up one of her fingers. I backed away from Naruto along with Jiraiya.

"Not this time, grandma and stop calling me squirt!"he yelled. "Right now I'm just a kid but I'm gonna be Hokage one day! You asked for it!" Naruto dashed towards her but she dodged his punch and knocked his headband off. Deja vu. She readied her finger to flick his forehead but instead she bent down and kissed his forehead. "You'll grow up to be a fine man." She gave him a warm smile much to Naruto's surprise. He then grinned back and put his arms behind his head.

"You bet!"

"Tsunade!" I stepped forward. She moved her attention to me as well did everyone else. "....I want to get stronger.. I need to! The battle with Orochimaru and just being around you helped me realize that! .. Actually, every experience I've had really motivated me.. If I want to protect everyone, especially the ones I love, I need to get train harder. So please.." I bowed my head to her. "Teach me! Take me on as your apprentice!" 

"EH?" I heard Naruto exclaim. 

".......How well is your chakra control?" Tsunade questioned holding up a hand to her chin. "Not everyone is capable of mastering this. It takes very precise control."

" I have one of the best according to my teachers and I have a good amount of chakra reserves."I answered. "I know I can master it."  Her eyes met mine before she gave me an answer.

"...Alright. Once we return, we'll start on your training but I warn you, it's not going to be easy and will be exhausting. If you're up to it, I'll take you on as my apprentice."she replied. I nodded.

"Yes ma'am!"I saluted giving her a big grin. "I'm ready to go!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

329 21 14
꧁Kakashi x OC꧂ ➪Hana Ikari has been friends with Kakashi since they were five. To be honest Kakashi never really liked her. Though as they got older...
241K 4.7K 58
Ranked #1 in Kakashi Stories!! Thank you so much! ❤️ Sasuke and Itachi has an older sister Keiko Uchiha who had returned to the village. After workin...
392K 11.8K 42
"You cannot escape your past, no matter how hard you try." Kakashi Hatake and Yumika Tsuchida are old classmates who happen to get reunited in Kirig...
312K 16.6K 60
❝ you will 𝙖𝙡𝙬𝙖𝙮𝙨 have a special place in my heart, and that terrifies me. ❞ Kohana Akaashi is your basic chip off the block stubborn asshole...