Character x Male!Reader

By Choco_Bananas

Coming this (insert whatever season it is right now): A radically awesome one shot series about you! *Points... More

Why hello there sexy reader-kun~
The Nordic Five x Male!Reader (Drinking Games)
Nico di Angelo x Male!Reader (Capture the Flag)
Mori x Male!Reader (The Newest Host)
Edward Elric x Male!Reader: Sparring
OHSHC x Male!Reader: A New Host!
Behind the Scenes
Eren Yeager x Male!Reader: Training the Trainees
Levi x Male!Reader: Mistletoe
Levi x Male!Reader: Dying
Jack Frost x Male!Reader (The Prince and his Knight)
Tamaki x Male!Reader (The Part You've Been Waiting For)
Dipper Pines x 14-year-old!Male!Reader (Will you be my Valentine?)
When they're drunk...
China x Male!Reader (Happy Chinese New Year!!!!!)
Hiro Hamada x Male!Reader (The Birthday Present)
Marshal Lee x Neko!Male!Reader (Strawberry Picking)
Prince Gumball x Male!Reader (Waking Up)
Thank you!
DISSAPOINTMENT
Hikaru Hitachiin x Male!Reader (Kidnapped)
Ask and Dare Announcement
Tadashi Hamada x Male!Reader (Just in Case)
Author's Note
Link x Male!Reader (Stuck)
Draco Malfoy x Male!Reader (Stupid Rumor!)
Percy Jackson x Male!Reader (Sick)
Pirate!England x Pirate!Male!Reader (Pirates and Alcohol)
Nico di Angelo x Male!Reader (Lovesick Fool)
Hiccup x Male!Reader (Picnic)
Spain/Antonio x Male!Reader
Matsuoka Rin x Male!Reader (Confessions are hard...)
Haruka Nanase x Male!Reader (I Need You)
Kaneki Ken x Male!Reader Pt. 1 (On My Mind.)
Kaneki Ken x Male!Reader Pt. 2 (Let's Go Home.)
Thank you so much!
Jack Frost x Male!Reader (LEMON!)
Percy Jackson x Male!Reader (Promise Part 1)
Percy Jackson x Male!Reader (Promises Part 2)
Percy Jackson x Male!Reader (Promises Part 3)
Markiplier x Male!Reader (Kissing on Camera)
Victim!Eren Jaeger x Bully!Male!Reader (Messed up love)
Thomas x Male!Reader (Storm Part 1)
Minho x Male!Reader x Thomas (Storm Part 2)
How Autumn was made.
Jean Kirstein x Flirtatious!Oblivious!Male!Reader (Very Thin Lines)
Newt x Male!Reader (Immunity)
Kyoya Otori x Male!Reader (Movie Date)
Draco Malfoy x Ravenclaw!Male!Reader (Behind the Bookshelf)
Mikaela Hyakuya x Male!Reader (Marking You Up)
Kaneki Ken x Male!Reader (Words of Encouragement)
Nico di Angelo x Male!Reader (Finding my Happiness)
Harry Potter x Male!Reader (Tutoring)
Makoto Tachibana x Male!Reader (Jealousy)
Prince!Percy Jackson x Male!Reader (My Soulmate's a Prince)
Eren Jaeger x Male!Reader x Levi Ackerman (Choice)
Steve Rogers x Male!Reader Short (Aquarium)
Steve Rogers x Male!Reader (Worry)
Genos x Male!Reader (Alone)
Bucky Barnes x Male!Reader (Shot)
Q&A Video!
Mettaton Ex x Neko!Male!Reader (Blind Date)
Adrien Agreste x Male!Reader (Super Secret)
Yuu Hyakuya x Male!Reader (Text)
Adrien Agreste x Male!Reader (Snuggling)
Tagged
How Civil War Should Have Happened (Stucky)
I'm alive!
Hinata Shoyo x Male!Reader (Sad Movies Always Make Me Cry)
Karma Akabane x Male!Reader (Reveal)
Aoba Seragaki x Male!Reader (Colours)
Hand Writing Tag
Deadpool x Male!Reader (Agreement)
Author's Note: I am so sorry.
Seven x Male!Reader (Sweater Weather)
Frozen!Prince!Viktor Nikiforov x Male!Reader (Exchange)
Sherlock Holmes x Male!Reader (Highschool AU: Leave Me Alone)

Ciel Phantomhive x Male!Reader (Merry Christmas)

31K 763 474
By Choco_Bananas

[Male name] exhaled slowly, watching as his breath turned to mist around his face. He opened the door of his carriage and jumped out, walking down the long path towards the Phantomhive household. A smile graced his young face and his (e/c) eyes twinkled. It was Christmas day, and he couldn't even begin to express how excited his was when Ciel had invited him over for some dinner. The young boy was always so busy and serious; it was rare that he would invite a friend over. To be honest, [Male name] wasn't even sure if Ciel considered him to be a friend, but now he was sure.

He was also hoping that Ciel saw him as more than that, but considering Ciel's past, he wasn't going to push anything.

He knocked on the fine wood of Ciel's front door thrice, rocking back and forth on his heels happily. No matter, he thought, it's Christmas, and he wants to spend it with you. That means something... right?

The door suddenly unlocked and opened, surprising [Male name]. He looked up and saw Ciel's shadow, Sebastian.

"Ah, young master (Last name), what a pleasure. Master Ciel is waiting for you inside the dining hall, do come inside," he said in his silky voice. [Male name] smiled and nodded, stepping inside and wiping the snow off his (h/c) hair. He took off his boots and coat and handed them to Sebastian, walking into the manor.

He had been here many times since he had met Ciel. They were partners in investigating that Jack the Ripper case, and ever since, [Male name] found himself unable to think of anyone but Ciel. His father never came home and his mother had died when he was 6, so Ciel and his servants were the closest and nicest people he could think of.

He quickly found his way to the dining hall and opened the grand, heavy doors, not waiting for Sebastian to announce his presence. He scanned the room, before spotting the thirteen-year-old sitting at the table, sipping his tea as his servants tried to meet his needs.

"Ciel!" he cried out, flashing his signature smile again and walking forward. Ciel looked up, his dark blue eyes lighting up. The smallest of smiles graced his lips as he stood up, shooing the others away.

"I'm glad you could make it," he said, extending a hand outwards. Instead of taking it, however, [Male name] stepped forward and hugged Ciel. The smaller boy yelped in surprise and stiffened, not sure what to do with his hands, before deciding to settle them on [Male name] back.

"Merry Christmas Ciel," the taller boy said softly. Ciel sighed.

"Merry Christmas. Now let's get on with dinner, shall we?" he asked, pulling away. [Male name] nodded, though he was slightly disappointed he ended the hug so quickly...

~~~~~~~~~~

"Ah... That hit the spot... Excellent cooking." [Male name] said, the satisfaction evident on his face. Ciel wiped his mouth on a pure white napkin and stood up, discarding it on the table. He walked to the other side of the table and held out his hand again, and this time [Male name] took it, standing up as well.

"Sebastian, is his room ready?" Ciel asked, not taking his eye off [Male name]. Sebastian nodded.

"Right next to yours, at your request," the butler said, smirking. [Male name] raised an eyebrow, glancing at Sebastian before staring wide-eyed at Ciel. He didn't even know he was going to be sleeping over.

"You needn't have said that," Ciel said, his face morphing into one of annoyance. Sebastian bowed his head in apology.

"Young masters, I thought you two might want to exchange gifts now?" he said, clearly changing the subject. Ciel scoffed and walked out of the room, dragging [Male name] with him. They emerged in the main foyer, where a giant Christmas tree was set up, no doubt decorated by Sebastian himself. There were numerous presents underneath, which made [Male name] feel slightly jealous. He never got these many presents, even with one of his parents alive. He quickly shook the thought away. Being with Ciel on Christmas was a gift in itself.

"Here, I picked it out last week. I thought you'd like it," Ciel said, handing [Male name] a box about the size of a shoebox. Instantly curious, [Male name] took the lid off and peered inside. There was a small wooden soldier inside.

"I heard when you were little you used to love these. I did too," Ciel said. He walked over to the Christmas tree and took off one of the ornaments.

"Look, I've got mine here. If we both keep ours, then we'll never forget each other, even if we're apart for a long time," he continued, a faint blush on his cheeks. [Male name] blushed too. Since when was Ciel this... touchy feely?

"Thanks..." [Male name] murmured. He felt happy of course, Ciel didn't want to forget him, but with Sebastian looking over their shoulders, this was beginning to get embarrassing. Ciel seemed to sense this too.

"Sebastian, you can retire for now. Merry Christmas," he said, clearly a dismissal. Sebastian bowed his head again, but [Male name] couldn't help but notice the smirk on the butler's face. He left quickly, with a quick 'Merry Christmas' back.

"Now that he's gone, what about your present?" Ciel said nonchalantly. [Male name] started and fumbled with something in his pocket. He brought out a small box with a little white bow on it.

"Merry Christmas, I hope you like it," he said, blushing. Ciel took the box and opened it, gasping. Inside was a simple, gold ring. There were no gems on it or anything; it was just a gold band.

"I... I don't know what to say..." Ciel said, his blue eye widened. For the first time, Ciel seemed genuinely shocked and happy at the same time.

"U-um, it's okay if you don't like it... I wasn't sure if you wanted anything on it, so I just went simple..." [Male name] said, rubbing the back of his neck awkwardly. Ciel slipped the ring onto his thumb and was extremely pleased when it fit perfectly.

"I love it," he said, smiling widely. [Male name]'s blush deepened. He had never seen Ciel smile this much before. The smaller boy stepped forward and hugged [Male name], burying his face in his neck. [Male name] hugged back immediately, though he was getting more and more flustered by the second.

"I'm glad you like it..." [Male name] said, calming down. Ciel pulled away again, examining his thumb.

"I like the way it catches the light." He said. [Male name] shrugged.

"It's so simple though..."

"That's fine. Being rich means you get fancy things all the time. Simplicity is rare for me."

"Ah..." [Male name] said, suddenly feeling much better. Suddenly, the grandfather clock chimed eleven times. Ciel looked at the clock, sighing.

"It's getting late. Let me show you your room," he said, smiling and grabbing [Male name]'s hand. The two boys started walking out of the room.

"I'm tired..." [Male name] mumbled, yawning, before he felt a tug on his hand. [Male name] stopped and looked back, wondering why Ciel had stopped, just past the threshold of the room too.

"What is it?" he asked, listing his head to the side. Ciel tugged him closer, and pointed at the doorframe. A few green leaves hung there, a few white berries clustered at the base of the plant as well. [Male name] blushed furiously.

"Oh," was all he could say, before a hand pulled on the collar of his shirt and Ciel kissed [Male name] for the very first time.

~~~~~~~~~~Author's Note~~~~~~~~~~

Merry Christmas everyone! I hope you enjoyed this little chapter. (Wink wonk)

I wrote this chapter in half and hour. Holy shit that's a record.

Alright, I hope you guys had a wonderful day, and here are the characters for the next chapter! <3

(I also realized that I was literally Sebastian while writing this.)

1) Kaneki Ken (Tokyo Ghoul)

2) Saitama (One Punch Man)

3) Eren Jaeger (Attack on Titan)

And just to satisfy you even more, here's an extended ending. ;)

~~~~~~~~~~Extended Ending~~~~~~~~~~

Sebastian walked down the sunlight-bathed hallway towards Ciel's room. He wondered if the mistletoe he hung the night before had worked, and a devilish grin donned his face. He reached Ciel's room and knocked three times. He twisted the door knob and was about to go on his usual speech about whatever tea his young master was going to have and the biscuits that came along with it, but he stopped short, taking in the sight before him.

Ciel was lying on top of [Male name], their legs tangled and their hair and clothes disheveled. They were holding on to each other like their lives depended on it, and their faces were the definition of peace.

Sebastian sighed and shook his head.

Maybe that mistletoe had worked a little too well.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 23.4K 84
Please Read Description :) Disclaimers: - I do not own the PJO characters. - This book is labeled "mature" for a reason. There are graphic things...
17.9K 276 42
This entire book is just going to be Solangelo and Percabeth fluff, oneshots, and headcannons. Of course, the boys will be doing dumb things together...
39.4K 1.5K 14
"I hear the underworld is just swell this time of year." "Really?" "No." ________________________________________________ (Name) had a lot of questio...
350K 7.2K 103
CLICK THIS. CLICK IT. YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO. CLICK THIS! Do you love Solangelo? Can't get enough of it? You've come to the right- Eff the intro man...