My Perfect Mistake | #Wattys2...

By infinity_and_beyond3

~COMPLETED~ | This story is being slowly edited. "As much as you want to plan your life, it has a way of surp... More

My Perfect Mistake (Teen Pregnancy)
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Epilogue
My Perfect Mistake: Extras
Author's Note: Unwritten
Wattys 2016

Chapter Thirty

31K 963 131
By infinity_and_beyond3

*Recap*

I wrapped my arms around him, resting my head on his chest as I looked at her gravestone. Sean gently kissed my forehead. I stood there and began crying once again.

"Shh. It's okay Anabelle," He whispered, as we slowly and gently swayed. He stroked my hair as he kissed my temple.

"I miss her so much Sean," I whispered.

"I know baby, I know you do," He whispered back.

Pain and sorrow was the only thing that I was feeling right about now, and I knew I was going to be feeling this way for awhile. At least until after April was over.

*End of Recap*

.

.

.

*Anabelle's POV*

"Prom is this Saturday! Words cannot explain how excited I am!" Lianne eagerly said. "I've been waiting for Prom since freshman year."

"I know! We've been talking about Prom since then and now it's this Saturday. It's crazy. That just proves how fast time is flying by."

"I know. And then Graduation is a like what? Three, four weeks after Prom? Geez, that scares me," Lianne added.

"Yeah, I know. It sucks that Derek can't go with you to Prom though."

"Yeah, I know," Lianne frowned.

"But at least you'll get to spend Prom with me, Sean and Chase," I said, trying to lighten the mood.

"Yeah, that's true," She cracked a smile.

"Whoa!" I whispered, quickly placing my hand on the part of my stomach where my baby just kicked.

"What's wrong?" Lianne questioned.

"Uh, she's kicking," I breathed out. I continued to hold onto my stomach as she continued to kick. "Let me feel!"

Lianne rested both of her hands on my abdomen. Her face lit up as she felt my daughter kick. "Aw," She gushed. "Looks like the little princess is up."

"Yeah," I murmured. "She's usually active around this time."

"Is that why you don't sleep well at night?" Lianne inquired as she took her hands off my stomach.

I nodded. I winced and closed my eyes as I felt a stronger kick. There was a small knock on my door. "Come in!" I heard Lianne say.

I kept my eyes closed as I slowly rubbed my stomach. "Hello ladies! Mind if we come in?" I heard Derek say.

Lianne let out a small laugh. "Not at all. Come in guys."

"What's wrong with her?" This time it was Sean speaking.

"Oh, your daughter is kicking up a storm," Lianne answered.

"Oh yeah?" I felt the bed dip next to me and another pair of hands on my stomach. I opened my eyes and saw Sean smiling down at my stomach.

"Why is it that she kicks even more when she hears Sean's voice?"

"Aww! I have a feeling she's going to be such a daddy's girl!" Lianne gushed.

"You damn right she is," Sean commented. He leaned down and kissed my stomach. "Isn't that right baby girl?" She kicked in response.

"Oh goodness, she's going to be so spoiled by both her father and godmother," I said, placing my hand on my forehead.

"Um, don't forget by her uncle as well," Derek said as he sat down on my rolling chair.

I playfully rolled my eyes. "Yes, of course."

Lianne got up from my bed and walked over to where Derek was and sat on his lap. He wrapped his arm around her waist and pulled her closer to him.

I watched as he whispered into her ear. I looked at Sean who seemed to be avoiding eye contact with me. I knit my eyebrows together as I looked back at Lianne and Derek.

She looked at me, a smile forming onto her lips as Derek whispered into her ear. She nodded and got up from his lap.

"Ana, come. We're going to go buy some stuff to make dinner."

"Uh, okay... Why can't Derek go with you?"

She grabbed her purse from my desk. "Because I want you to come with me, not Derek."

I looked at Derek who seemed to be looking somewhere else other than me. "Fine," I huffed.

I got up from my bed and grabbed my phone from my nightstand. I looked back at Derek and Sean. "I don't know what you two are hiding but I'm going to found out."

I walked out of my room and made my way down the hall to the front door.

XxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXx

"Lia, please!" I pleaded.

"Ana, I don't know anything."

I crossed my arms over my chest. "I know you're lying! You're doing that thing with your nose, that's how I know you're lying."

"Thing with my nose?"

"Yes. Now, Lianne please tell me. Tell me what Sean and Derek are up to."

"Fine. I do know, but I'm not telling you. You'll find out very soon. Okay? Now. Can you please get in the car? I'm hungry and I want Derek to cook us all dinner already."

I pursed my lips. "Fine." I opened the car door and hopped into the passenger seat. I closed the door and quickly put on my seatbelt.

I turned my body towards Lianne. "Is it a surprise or something?"

"Maybe," She grinned.

"Will I like this surprise?"

"Yes," She responded.

"What kind of a surprise is it?"

"A good one."

There was no use in trying to get information out of her. She wasn't going to tell me. I rolled my eyes and turned back in my seat.

"Your favorite Disney movie is still Up? Right?"

"Yes.." I answered, slowly. "What does that have to do with anything?"

She shrugged her shoulders. "No reason. Just making sure."

"Seriously. What does Sean and Derek have planned? I know it has something to do with the movie Up."

She glanced in my direction. "Fine. We're planning a Disney marathon and I was telling Sean how your absolute favorite Disney movie is Up, so we plan on watching that movie first when we get to your house."

I knew she was lying but I played along with it. "Oh okay. Now was that so hard to tell me?"

"Maybe."

"Well that's a nice surprise. I'll be sure to act surprised when they bring it up."

"Okay, good," She smiled, sounded very pleased with herself. If only she knew that I knew that she was lying.

We finally got to my house. Lianne parked her car next to Sean's car on my driveway. "Can you start getting the bags? I'm going to get Derek and Sean to help."

"Okay." I opened the car door and walked over to the back of the car. "I don't want you carrying the heavy bags! Okay?"

"Okay Lia. I won't. Now go get Derek and Sean."

I opened the trunk and began taking out the lighter bags. I heard the front door open. I looked up and saw Derek and Lianne walking over to where I was.

"Where's Sean?"

"In the bathroom," Derek answered, as he got to where I was.

"Oh okay. Well let me put these inside."

"Uh-wait let me go with you!" Lianne quickly said. I eyed her suspiciously. "Okay.."

I walked up to the front door and entered the house. I walked inside the kitchen and placed the bags on the island. Derek came in a little after with the rest of the bags.

"Ana! Grey's Anatomy is on!" I heard Lianne yell from the living room.

I looked at Derek who nodded. "Go ahead. I'll put these away and start dinner."

I smiled at him before leaving the kitchen and walking into the living room. I saw Lianne standing near the couch with a blindfold in her hand.

"Um. What's with the blindfold?" I questioned, walking over to where she was.

"For you. Turn around."

"Wait, so there's no Grey's Anatomy on?" I pouted, which caused her to let out a small laugh.

"Grey's Anatomy is after this. Turn around."

"Why?"

"So I can put this on you. Now, please turn around." I sighed as I turned around.

She put the blindfold over my eyes. "Why am I being blindfolded?"

She tied the blindfold tight, but not too tight. "Cause I'm taking you to your surprise."

Finally!

"I thought a Disney marathon was my surprise?" I grinned.

"I lied. Now hold my hand."

I knew it.

I held her hand and followed her to wherever it was that she was taking me. I heard a door open. I walked a few steps before Lianne stopped me. "Okay Ana. I'll tell you when to remove your blindfold."

"Okay."

She let go of my hand. "Alright, are you ready?" I nodded as I placed my hands on the knot. "Okay, remove your blindfold."

I untied the blindfold and removed the blindfold away from eyes. A huge smile formed onto my lips as I took in the scene in front of me.

Sean stood there with a bouquet of pink tulips in his hand. I saw that there were balloons scattered all over my bedroom floor. I covered my mouth as I let out a small laugh.

I looked at the sign that was hanging on my wall and read it. It said: "Will you fly UP to prom with me?" Next to those words was a drawing of the house flying with the balloons from the movie Up.

Oh my goodness!

I covered my face with my hands as continued to blush and smile. He was asking me to Prom in the most cutest way!

I uncovered my face and watched as he walked up to me with a smile on his face. "Anabelle?"

"Yes?" I whispered.

"Will you be my date to the Senior Prom?" He asked me, a smile still on his face. I could faintly hear in his voice how nervous he was.

I let out a small laugh and nodded. "I would be honored to be your date to Prom."

He smiled and leaned down, pulling me in for a kiss. I pulled away and took the flowers from his hand.

"Awww!" Lianne gushed. "Okay you two, time for pictures!!"

I wrapped my arms around Sean as I looked at Lianne. "Really Lia?"

"Yes really! Now smile you two!"

I smiled as Lianne snapped a couple of pictures. Lianne smiled as she looked down at her phone. "Aw! You two look so cute!"

"Here." Sean dug into his pocket and took out his phone. He held it out for Lianne to take. "Take some pictures on my phone."

Lianne took the phone from his hands. "Alrighty." She set down her phone on my desk and held onto Sean's phone with both hands.

"Alright. Smile lovebirds."

I felt Sean's soft lips on my cheek as Lianne snapped the picture. I looked at Sean and smiled. He leaned down and kissed my lips as Lianne snapped another picture.

"Aw! You two are so cute!"

Sean pulled away and smiled. "Nah, she's the cute one."

I blushed at his words. Lianne walked up to us and handed Sean back his phone. "I will send the pictures on my phone to the both of you."

"Alright, thank you Lia."

"No problem Ana. Now, you ready for some Grey's Anatomy?"

"Yes!" I answered, my voice full of excitement.

"Okay, let's go!"

I turned to Sean. "You coming?"

He smiled and nodded. "Yes. I shall watch this show that you speak highly of that has a Dr. McDreamy, Dr. McSteamy and Dr. McSexy."

I threw my head back and laughed. "Good. Now come on."

I took his hand in mine and lead him right back into the living room.

_______________________

A/N

So I decided to update a little earlier than expected. I was just so excited for this Chapter that I decided to update today!

So I hope you all enjoyed this Chapter! I actually really liked this Chapter. The whole promposal was so adorable! I was smiling like an idiot the whole time I was writing it.

May I also say the picture on the side is not how her room looks like! I put that picture so you guys can have an idea on how the whole promposal looked like. You guys can picture her room however you like. :)

Anyway, I don't have much to say. Hope you all have a fantastic week! Until next time my fabulous readers!

xxxx Gabby

-Vote

-Comment

-Share

-Follow

xxxxx infinity_and_beyond3 xxxxx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 43.8K 50
Sometimes, the one you have in your heart is not the one you have in your arms. --- "I love this book, it's perfect. I finished it in one sitting, I...
974K 72.2K 49
"I love how this book is turning out!😍 Not cliche at all!" - i_hatecliche "We might live next door to each other," Haley said, "but we don't live in...
63K 1.7K 40
"Roslyn i've always had my eyes on you since day one." Riley says pining me down "Give me the chance to show you that I love you." He says leaving lo...
195K 6.3K 35
[Complete - Wattpad Featured Story April 2018 ] "You have a contract?" Chase ripped the papers out of Lewis' hands. "And you signed it?" "It's a goo...