Ninja Princess

By sapphirewolf97

Katie Parker was just a normal girl at home. Her mother passed away when she was 2 years old, and her father... More

Character Info.
Taken or Saved?
Bodyguard
Where are we Going?
Goodnight Princess Sweet Dreams
Kuroro
Captured
Father
Rescue
Poisoned
Japan, Here We Come
Shinobi Temple
Spring Festival
Meeting the Shinsengumi
Research
Confessions
Whats Going On?
This Means War
Ghost Village
Reimei
New Friends
Memories Resurface
Guidance from a Friend
Final Battle
Epilogue

Merry Christmas

137 7 2
By sapphirewolf97

~~~~(Katie's POV)~~~~
After breakfast, I cleaned the dishes while the boys went in the basement to get the decorations. As soon as I placed the last plate in the cabinet, the basement door slams open. A squeal of surprise filled the air. Sasuke and Heisuke set the boxes int he living room. I walked in, opening a box examining its contents.

"There's more boxes downstairs, these are just lights." Heisuke said, before going back down into the basement with Sasuke behind him. I pulled out a wad of lights in a pretzel like ball. I began untangling them, to see if they work. I plugged them in to see the lights in a rainbow color.

"Hey, they still work!" Sasuke cheered. I looked to see that they have more boxes.

"Yeah, I think these should go on the tree." They both nod in agreement and set up the Christmas tree. We were placing the lights, ornaments, and lastly the star. I couldn't quite reach it, that's when I felt a pair of hands lift me up. I look down to see Heisuke smiling up at me. I smiled back and placed the star at the top of the tree.

Heisuke held me up a moment longer, then placed me on the ground. I stared at the tree, taking in its beauty. The tree was tall, a nice round size, and sat perfectly in the corner of the living room by the tv and fireplace.

"Come on guys, we still have to put lights up outside." Sasuke spoke. Sasuke and Heisuke had lights in their hands walking outside, and I put my coat, hat and gloves on. My coat was a white down coat, went waist length, fur on the edge of the hood. I placed my white hat on, with matching white gloves. I put my shoes on and ran out the door after them.

Heisuke was on a ladder placing the hooks for the lights on the house. Sasuke was throwing the hooks up to him. The lights were on the deck, waiting to be hung up. I grabbed the lights and walked over to the ladder. Heisuke was on the roof, and placed the lights on the hooks as I handed them to him.

Sasuke would help by throwing the other set of lights up to us. I missed them the first time, and Sasuke threw them up again. This time a little closer, I reached out to my right. The only thing was that I leaned to far, and tilted the ladder to far as well.

I couldn't even scream, I was too shocked to understand what was happening until I heard Sasuke and Heisuke yell,

"Katie!" I closed my eyes and arms tightly to my chest, still holding the lights. I felt something wrap around my small body, pulling me closer to something or someone. I felt the wind whip around me and come to a sudden halt, as her savior hit the ground. I slowly opened my eyes to see,

"Heisuke," I said above a whisper. He stared down at me, not breaking eye contact. I realized he was holding me bridal style, when Sasuke said,

"Nice save Heisuke." I forgot he was there watching us. I felt my cheeks redden and I thought I saw a light tint of pink on his cheeks. I'm not so sure since I quickly looked down covering my face.

"Th-thank y-you Heisuke," I stuttered out.

"Yeah, no problem." He said nervously.

"Well, we better finish putting these lights up." Sasuke said and climbed up the ladder, Heisuke following him. I watched them put the lights up. I went to take a step, when I heard a crunch noise. I looked down to see the ground covered in snow. How did I miss seeing this!

Then an idea formed in my mind. I picked up a good handful of snow, and packed it into a ball. Heisuke just got down and was standing by the ladder, as Sasuke slid down.

"Well that's that, now let's pl-" Heisuke was interrupted by a snowball hitting him in the shoulder. Another snowball flew through the air, nailing Sasuke in the face. Him and Sasuke looked surprised and turned to look at me. A giggle escaped my lips.

"K-Katie?" Sasuke asked stunned.

"What, you two never had a snowball fight?" I asked. "Come on, it's winter, the least we could do is have a snowball fight!" I made another snowball and threw it at them. A smile appeared on Sasuke's face as he bent down to make a snowball. He went to throw it at me but it missed, and I screamed. Heisuke joined in and we both gained up on Sasuke. That was until we heard a throat being cleared. We all froze looking up to see, Saizo, Kortaro, and Goemon.

"What are you doing?" Saizo asked seeming really mad. The guys were going to answer when Saizo chewed them out. "We leave the house for morning, and come back to this. We are ninjas. Not children running around hoarse playing. We are to stay hidden, protecting and taking care of her!"

"Saizo, please! It was my fault, don't yell at them. If you wish to yell at someone, then by all means, scold me. It was my idea to decorate the house, not theirs. They were going to say no, but I insisted." I had my head down in respect, not wishing to make him angrier. "I also thought, we could have fun. Everyone needs to have fun, at some point in their life."

I heard a sigh, but kept my head down. What he said next shocked me,

"Alright, who's team am I on?" I looked up and caught a quick glimpse of a smile. Just as soon as he asked that, a snowball hit the ground near Saizo and Goemon.

"Sweet I'm in!" Goemon shouts gathering snow in a pile. Same goes for Saizo and Kortaro. Sasuke, Heisuke, and I quickly made snowballs and got ready to throw them. And just like that, snowballs flew through the air, shouts, laughs and smiles. Everyone seemed to have been having a blast.

Around 4:30 we went inside, I went to the kitchen and made dinner. I made chicken and noodle soup, grilled cheese, and a small salad. I walked out to put the food on the table, to see that the table was already set. I shrugged it off, and placed the food on the table. We all ate together, and in a comfortable silence.

"Can we go into the city tomorrow?" I ask.

"Why?" Goemon asks before eating another spoonful of soup. I bit my lip nervously.

"I wanted to do some shopping.." I whispered the last part.

"Absolutely not, we can't risk you being caught." Saizo says.

"Yes, but I would be in your guy's protection. Please, Christmas is just a few days away." Saizo had his eyes shut and head down thinking.

"Fine, but one of us if not two, has to stay with you at all times." I smiled and said,

"Thank you." After dinner they cleaned the dishes, and I went upstairs. I got dressed in pajamas that was a black long sleeve, and black pants. I wore black fuzzy socks, and brushed my teeth. I went to my bags that I packed my stuff in and found the pocket that held all of my money.

I grabbed all that I had in there and counted the money. I had three hundred, seventy-five dollars. I want to get something for each of the guys. I mean I know I haven't known them that long, but I took my moms advice. My heart is telling me to trust them, so I am.

I had no idea what to get them, but I figured I would know by looking around the stores. I put the money in my top drawer of the dresser and laid down. I closed my eyes for a few moments, I breathed a sigh and heard the same soothing song play. I'll have to remember to ask the others if they hear the same song...
...............
I slowly woke up, opening my eyes to see that I'm in my bed? Last I remember was drawing and relaxing my eyes for just a moment. I guess I must have fell asleep, and I was put here by someone or I was sleep walking. I got up and got ready for the day.

I showered and dressed in dark skinny jeans, a white long sleeve, and white sweater boots. I curled my hair, put black eyeliner, and mascara on. Once I was done I went downstairs in the kitchen. Before I entered I heard them whispering.

"We will only go for a couple of hours. We can't risk being out there long." Saizo ordered.

"I know but we can't keep her locked up Saizo. By doing this, she at least feels like she has some freedom." Heisuke replied.

"Yes, but we can't risk her being captured." Goemon spoke.

"Don't worry about it, plus we will be there with her." Sasuke added. I decided to end the tension by making my appearance known. I walked in with a smile on my face,

"Morning everyone!" Everyone turned to me. Sasuke and Heisuke said,

"Morning," while the others just waved or gave a slight tilt of their head. I grabbed a piece of paper by the counter and made a list of the things I need. Once I was done I grabbed my coat, hat, and gloves. I saw the others do the same. I walked outside and saw two cars, the black one I was in before, and a white one the exact same model and year as the other car.

I got in the black car with Kortaro, Sasuke, and Heisuke. Same seating arrangement. It was about two hours getting to the city. We pulled into the mall, and walked inside. I guess going to the mall on Thursday, Christmas Eve, would be empty. I was so wrong.

"So Katie, where would you like to go first?" Sasuke asked. I saw many stores, but the main one I wanted to go to was a season and spice store.

"Okay, Kortaro, Goemon and I will catch up with you guys in a bit. Stay alert." Saizo said. They left, leaving me with Sasuke and Heisuke.

"Have you thought where you wanted to go?" Sasuke asked. I nod my head seeing the store on the second floor by the escalator. We got on the escalator and walked into the store. The aroma of spice, cookies, and sweets hit my senses.

I breathed in and savored the moment. I walked further in the store, looking at the shelves full of spices, ingredients, and supplies. The boys were still confused as to why I wanted to come here.

I went and grabbed what I needed from the shelves of endless traditions. I placed the things I grabbed into the basket, and once the basket was full I walked to the counter to check out.

"Is this all miss?" The young clerk asked. I sensed she was having a bad day, but to brighten up her spirits, I smiled and said yes. She rang everything up, making my total $45.69. I paid that plus a small bit more.

"Keep the change." I said giving her another smile. "Merry Christmas, Sierra." She looked shocked. I saw her name tag, but this probably made her day. I remember what my mother said a long time ago. I may have been two, but I still remember some memories of my mother. By giving a smile to anyone, can brighten up their day.

"Thank you, you too miss!" She called after us, as we walked out. I hope my little gift will brighten up her day.

"Katie, what was that?" Sasuke asked, when we were far away from the store. I smiled and said,

"I was just spreading a little Christmas cheer. Plus she didn't seem to have been having a great day. So I left a little gift for her."

"What do you mean?" Heisuke asked still confused. My smile grew.

"I paid the amount needed, but when I said keep the change...I may have given her more. Let's say a hundred dollars." I whispered the last part. They both stopped walking and stared at me. "What?"

"You never seize to amaze me." Sasuke said. We all laughed and headed to the food court. Where we met up with the others. We sat down, Saizo and Kortaro went to get the food. Goemon, Sasuke, Heisuke and I talked. I noticed there were guys similar to the ones that broke into my home. I was getting a bad feeling about this.

I remember seeing them upon entering the mall, and when we were shopping. Somethings up, and I'm not liking it. I guess I was too deep in thought to notice the guys were talking to me. A hand waving in front of my face brought me out of my trance. I blinked a few times replying,

"What?" Goemon and Sasuke chuckled, but Heisuke knew something was wrong.

"What's wrong?" He asked. Should I tell them? But what if I say something then all hell will break loose. I decided to tell them.

"It may be nothing, but I've noticed some men following us for awhile now. This may sound weird, but they seem similar to the men who broke into my house." The boys went all serious and just acted normal, taking glimpses around the area.

Shortly Saizo and Kortaro came back with drinks. Coffee for them, but for me hot chocolate. Saizo handed them out to everyone, but something seemed off about mine. Mine was really hot, yes hot chocolate is hot, but not scalding hot. The other thing was that it didn't even smell like chocolate, but more like there was no smell at all.

Then it hit me. The drinks might have been poisoned! I quickly put my drink down and said,

"Stop! Don't drink those." I didn't say it very loud, but only loud enough for the guys to hear me. They looked at me weirdly.

"Katie what's wrong?" I don't know if I'm just paranoid or is it just mine that poisoned.

"Is your guy's coffees hot?" They laughed, but Saizo and Kortaro had serious faces.

"Of course they are sweet cheeks." Goemon said. I shake my head.

"No, I mean are they hotter than usual like scalding hot?" Everyone seemed curious but nodded. "Okay, do you smell anything strange?" They brought their cups to their mouths as if to take a drink, but instead smelled.

"No, I don't smell anything." Sasuke spoke.

"Katie, why are you asking us this?" Saizo finally spoke. My suspicions were proving that I was correct.

"I think they may have been poisoned."

"You've got to be kidding. Katie they aren't poisoned." Saizo spoke.

"Think about it, there are men here that are similar to the ones that broke into my home. It should have taken you six minutes to get the drinks, instead it took you almost fifteen minutes. The drinks are beyond hot and don't give off any smell. I have read about a poison that covers scents, melts when heated, and is tasteless."

Saizo was in deep thought, then grabbed something from his pocket. He stuck it in his coffee and pulled it out two minutes later. It was a piece of paper?

"She's right, it is poisoned."

"How can you tell by that piece of paper." I ask.

"This paper will turn pink, like now when a drink is poisoned." Then I saw when he removed his hand, that the paper was indeed pink. "We need to get out of here now!" We all got up, me grabbing my bags.

We walked towards the exit, when I saw that it was just us in the hall. Where is everybody? I saw four men in front of the doors, and we stopped to see several more behind us. The guys were having a stare down with the mysterious men.

"Give us the girl, and we may let you live." A tall man, brown hair trimmed short and had a black suite with glasses.

"We can't do that." Saizo spoke.

"Then we will take her by force, get them!" The man yelled. I felt a hand on my waist pulling me behind their back. I saw it was Heisuke with a sword drawn out.

"Well boys, here's my excuse for training today." Goemon cheered.

"Yeah, I've wanted to do some ass kickin lately." Sasuke said. I noticed their attire has changed. They are no longer in their city like clothes. Now they are in their clothes the night they found and took me.

"Protect the girl at all times!" Saizo yelled. Then everything happened so fast. Those men charged at us, Goemon and Sasuke cried out and fought. Kortaro just punched who ever got in his way. I stayed glued to Heisuke's side. The leader went after us. The others were occupied, then I saw a door to my right.

Adrenaline rushed through my veins as I ran towards the door. I heard Heisuke call out to me, but I ignored him. I ran up many flights of stairs, hearing many pairs of feet behind me. I saw maybe three guys at the most following me.

I suddenly stopped when a door was blocked by three other men. The men behind me stopped.

"Well, well, well, we finally have you now." I started to shake, but one thing ran through my mind. Why do they want me? The men on both sides started closing in on me. That was until Heisuke came in out of nowhere.

"You have to go through me first!" Heisuke yelled. The men smirked and pulled out guns! The men aimed at Heisuke. As soon as a shot was fired Heisuke pushed me to the ground. He tried using his sword to deflect the bullets but got hit twice.

For some unknown reason, anger started to boil up inside of me.  I felt a burning sensation inside my chest, but I didn't pay any attention as I stood up and punched a guy straight in the face. He fell to the ground instantly as the others looked at me shocked. Heisuke attacked them with one sword, but I grabbed the other hitting some of the men.

"Let's get out of here!" One of them yelled, and ran with the others following behind. I ran to Heisuke and put my hand on his arm.

"Heisuke! You're hurt."

"I'm fine really." He tried giving me a smile. We walked down the stairs back to the others. I grabbed my bags and we walked out to the cars. On our way home, Heisuke and Sasuke had their eyes closed. Kortaro was driving, shocker.

After an hour of silence, I started humming that mysterious song that I hear every night. I felt something lean against my shoulder, and turned to see Heisuke leaning against me. I'm sure he and the others are tired from fighting but Heisuke was shot twice in the arm.
............
We got home, I unloaded my things in the kitchen. I started baking Christmas cookies with my new ingredients. I found many cooking sheets, bowls, and other necessities. I mixed my mixes and placed them on the sheets.

The cookies were in the shapes of bells, trees, Angels, stockings, candy canes, snowflakes, snowmen, and gingerbread men. I decorated them all differently and made them as sugar cookies, gingerbread, chocolate, and chocolate chips. I made a variety for the guys and me. I even made my very own hot chocolate. I put everything on a tray and brought it to the others out in the living room.

They all look at me.

"I figured you'd guys like something sweet. You know it is the holidays." I grabbed mine heading to my room. I used my phone the guys got me and went on to buy tickets for Japan. While I was cooking I heard them talking about home, which was Japan. I feel bad for them, so my gift to them is a trip back home. They can stay there as long as they like. I bought five tickets and put them in envelopes with their names on it.

I heard a soft knock on my door. I turned around seeing it was Heisuke.

"Oh Heisuke, come on in." He came in and sat on my bed.

"Thank you for the cookies and hot chocolate. They were pretty good, where did you learn to cook ok like that?" I smiled.

"When I was two, my mom always made her famous cookies, and hot chocolate. I tasted some and she wrote down the recipe. Luckily for me, I remember the recipe by heart and ripped it up so no one knows it." He smiled, then I remembered about his arm. "Can I dress your wound?"

"You don't have too Katie."

"But I feel like I do, after all, you guys are risking your lives to protect me." I ran in my bathroom grabbing the first aid kit. I came back and he took his shirt off. I couldn't help but stare in awe at his beautiful body. His chest was nicely sculpted, abs showing, and his muscles we- focus!

I grabbed some ointment and placed it over the wound. I made sure it was cleaned first. After the ointment, I wrapped his arm. The whole time Heisuke's eyes were trained on me.

"It should heal up nicely now."

"Thank you princess." Princess?

"Princess?" Then he realized what he had said.

"I said thank you Katie." I let it slide, not wanting to question any further. I yawned, and Heisuke smiled. "Why don't you get some sleep, it is late after all." I nod and went in my bathroom and changed into pajamas. When I came out I laid down, Heisuke covered me up. Kuroro laid beside my head.

"Goodnight Heisuke," my eyes closed, I fell asleep; but not before hearing,

"Goodnight Katie." Then I welcomed the darkness.
.....................
I woke up to Kuroro nudging my cheek. I opened my eyes and smiled at her. I sat up and greeted her.

"Morning Kuroro," then I froze. I realized that today was Christmas Day. "Merry Christmas Kuroro!" She meowed and nudged my stomach. I grabbed black and white leggings, a white sweater, and white fuzzy socks. I changed and put my hair in a ponytail. I grabbed the guy's envelopes and ran down the stairs.

Everyone was sitting on the couch drinking left over hot chocolate. I handed everyone their envelope.

"Katie, what's this?" Heisuke asked. I smiled and told them to open it. They opened their gifts and stopped reading their tickets.

"K-Katie, you didn't have t-" Sasuke stuttered.

"But I did! I wanted too, I kinda heard you guys saying that you missed home. So I bought each of you tickets to go home. It's a one way ticket." The room fell silent, but suddenly I was embraced in a hug. It was Heisuke. Then Sasuke followed by Goemon joined in.

"Thanks Katie, for the wonderful gift." I smiled. This was a weird Christmas not being with father, but I know I can trust these guys.

"Merry Christmas,"

"Merry Christmas Katie!" Everyone said in unison.
__________________________________
I hope you guys enjoyed thus chapter. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
This is my Christmas gift to you guys.
Please comment and vote.
Thanks 💜💙💚

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

213 4 10
⚠️[MANGA SPOILERS!! READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!!]⚠️ This story goes off from Plot 1 of You're Free. After Rengoku's passing, (y/n) is working on being a m...
13.5K 424 18
(Hi!!!! This is my very first story so please bare with it, it may not be very good) Eisuke has been trying to find his little sister and after all t...
40K 1.7K 28
Your father is a renowned doctor who specializes in treating chronic conditions with his almost magical concoctions using rare plants. You follow him...
27.1K 467 45
Something is changing in Boruto, something even he couldn't understand. In his teen years, Boruto Uzumaki has grown interested in creating new Jutsu...