You get too close (Dean)

By bilboaaa

Dean Ambrose is a cold hearted,Inconsiderate wrestler who no one has been able to get close to for the past f... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Sequel

Chapter 75

1.3K 43 34
By bilboaaa

// Dean //

I sigh,Putting out my cigarette before taking my lighter out of my pocket to light another one. "So." I clear my throat. "What did you call me here for?" I ask. "Fair warning,If this is some bullshit I'm going to knock your lights out."

"I knew something bad was going to happen." Renee sighs. "I knew it from the very beginning. I had a gut feeling-"

"What did you call me here for?" I ask again. "Renee,I'm not going to tell you again. Me and you will never happen,So if this is some lame attempt to get me to fuck you again,Let's just stop it right here. You and I both know that Sadie wouldn't want me to be here in your hotel with you so-"

"Shut the fuck up!" She yells. "Who gives a shit about Sadie or her pathetic ass feelings?!" She huffs, Throwing her head in her hands. "I just called you here to tell you that you're free." She whispers.

"The hell are you talking about?" I ask.

"I...Lost the baby."

"What?" I ask. Is this another one of her attempts to get with me? Is she lying to make me feel sorry for her?

"I went to the doctor yesterday when I started bleeding and he couldn't help me...I lost the baby." She explains. I don't know how to feel right now. Part of me is so disappointed. I can't say that I was really looking forward to being a parent right now but I know that I would've gotten used to it. Part of me feels bad for Renee. She's done some really terrible things to me and...Everybody else,But nobody deserves this. I also feel a little relieved,Although I hate to admit it. If she had had this baby it would've caused unbelievable chaos.

"I'm sorry." I mumble.

"It's fine, Just get out."

"Renee-"

"I said get out." She growls. "I want nothing to do with you. The universe has done everything in it's power to stop us from being together and maybe I should give up. You go be with Sadie." She spats. I sigh,Standing up to walk out of the room. I am in need of a beer or...five.

I'm supposed to be happy right now. I'm supposed to be on top of the world,I should be feeling like a king. I am the WWE world heavyweight champion. My wrestling career is going amazing and I am injury free. I get to tour with my soon to be wife and in a matter of months I'll be married! And on top of a all that,As selfish as this may sound,I just found out that the woman who I hate,Who I knocked up is no longer having my baby. I've moved in with the love of my life and I've got family now,Which is all I ever wanted I suppose. So why do I feel like shit? Why am I just not happy?

Maybe it's because every time something good happens five bad things happen too. Maybe it's because currently,Me and my girl are walking on egg shells around one another,Maybe it's because of the stress from the job. I'm trying to be happy but it's super hard.

"Drinks it is." I mumble to myself.

***

"It's not pronounced febuary it's pronounced February. That's why it's spelled February. Dumb ass." Seth grumbles,Rolling his eyes at Roman. "Okay but nobody says it that way though." Roman huffs. "Everyone normal pronounces it febuary."

"No everyone stupid pronounces it febuary." Seth mumbles. "If I'm so stupid,Why am I smarter than you?" Roman asks,Sticking his tongue out childishly. "You're not! What were your SAT scores?" Seth asks. "Will you two please shut up?" I groan. "You've been arguing like a married couple since I came to your hotel room!" "It's not my fault he's stupid." Seth shrugs. "I will hit you in your mouth,Son." Roman warns.

"It's nice to know I can come to you guys when I need a bit of peace." I smile sarcastically.

"Sorry,Sorry." Seth says,Holding his hands up in defense. "What's up with you anyway? You've been hella grumpy for the last few days and not only that,You've been pretty out of it."

"Yeah I've noticed that too. Is being champion getting to you?" Roman asks. I shake my head. "No. It's just...Not to sound dramatic,But my life is falling the fuck apart. Again."

"Oh that's not dramatic at all." Seth mutters. "Why do you say that? You're champ,You're getting-"

"Married? Yeah I know. I'm happy about all that I guess but...I just don't know. I cannot feel content to save my soul. I don't know what it is." I sigh.

"Well...Maybe you should just take a day off. Just to sleep and eat and relax and watch movies you like and listen to music you like and just...Relax. All alone. Alone time is the key to happiness. That's what I always say." Seth smiles.

"You only say that because you don't have no friends." Roman mutters under his breath. "I'll have you know,Bastard,That I have plenty of friends." Seth smirks. "Everybody likes me."

"Nobody likes you!"

"That's a lie and you know it! I have more friends than you have nose hairs,And that's a lot!"

"Oh so now you're throwing shade?! Seth,What's good?!"

"What's good? What's good?! I'll tell you what's good you piece of crap! Your mama's-"

"Boy if you finish that sentence imma knock your ass out!"

"Will you please quit yelling?!" I yell,Interrupting their screaming match. "Both of y'all are friendless losers and Roman,You do have a lot of nose hair! Can we all chill out now?" I ask.

"Fine...You know,Maybe this is a good time to tell you something I've been wanting to tell you for the last few days now." Seth smiles. I raise my brows at him. "What?" I ask skeptically.

"I'm...I'm kind of um..."

"Out with it." I tell him.

"I might sorta kinda be dating your sister..."

***

// Sadie //

"This is the most disgusting thing I've ever had to witness in my entire life. Why did you invite me here?" I ask,Cringing as I watch the bugs move around on Dolph's plate.

"Because you're one of my best friends and I needed you around for the moral support." He explains nicely. "Also,My selfie stick broke and I didn't have time to go out and buy a new one and since I wanna shoot this from a high angle...Maybe you could stand on a table and record?" He smiles,Looking at me with pleading eyes.

"First of all I don't support this at all and second of all I cannot believe this madness. What is even the point of this?!" I yell.

"It's simple really." Xavier speaks up. "You know how on fear factor you have to eat bugs and do other gross stuff-"

"Fear factor has been over for years. Please tell me this is not some weird audition tape or something for a show like that." I cut in.

"No no no,We're making our own YouTube video. It's our own version of fear factor. We call it;Fear factor: The WWE version." Big E smiles.

"...I'm out." I shake my head,Trying to walk away but Big E lifts me up and puts me right back in the spot I Was in once before. "E-" I start.

"Don't you dare be sour!" Big E yells. "New day rocks! New day rocks! New day rocks!"

"Come on you know you want to." Kofi smirks,Clapping along as he wiggles his butt. I sigh but slowly start to wiggle my hips and clap along as well.

***

"I need new friends." I mumble to myself. After the motivation from my tag team friends,I was kind of getting in the mood to do this. I'd hopped on a table and was ready to shoot the video,And honestly,Seeing Dolph and Xavier eating bugs wasn't the worst thing. But when they finished with the worms and cockroaches and brought out a spider,I was rights back to square one;Not wanting any part of this.

"And now,For the third round,Xavier and Dolph will be chowing down on a spider!" Kofi announces. Dolph looks up at the camera and smirks. "Not to sound too cocky,But this is a piece of cake. Eating a spider is nothing compared to some of the nasty things I've had to eat in the past,Am I right guys?" He chuckles.

For the sake of holding down my lunch,I'll pretend that I don't know that that was a dirty joke.

"Quit your talking and start crunching." Xavier smirks. Dolph clears his throat and picks up a fork and knife. He cuts through the dead spider and sticks his fork through one of the legs. I almost gag before looking away.

I'm trusting that these idiots made sure that these bugs are...Clean enough to eat? I mean maybe it won't kill them? If it does...Hopefully I'll catch it on camera. Could be a cool experience...

"Bon appetit." Dolph says. I look towards him again,Just as he shoves the leg in his mouth. He coughs a little before giving the camera a tiny smile. "Delicious." He whispers.

****

// Dean //

"I can't believe this." Seth huffs. "Ow,Ow,Ow." He whines,Slowly putting some ice on his eyes.

"You whine like a little bitch." I smirk. "As if you've never gotten a black eye before."

"Well-Ow." He yelps as the coldness of the ice touches his skin. "Jesus Christ Dean. This was not necessary!" He huffs.

"It was quite necessary." I chuckle. "Who the hell do you think you are dating my sister?!"

"I told you he was stupid. Just stupid! But don't nobody listen to me." Roman shrugs.

"You act like I meant for this to happen!" Seth growls. "I didn't think I was gonna date her but she was cute and nice and she's got big...She was nice." He cuts himself off,Seeing my glare. "And she's the one that asked me out and I couldn't say no so we went on a date-"

"I am gonna break your face if you hurt her,You know that right? And this is not just the speech that brothers are required to give punk ass boys who try to get with their sisters. This is serious! If you do anything to hurt a hair on her head,And I do mean anything,Be prepared to buy a shovel so you can dig your own grave ten feet under!" I yell.

"Mhm,You tell him!" Roman smirks,Nodding his head and clapping his hands a little.

"Dean-"

"And I swear on my life if you do anything with her that you wouldn't do with me,I am gonna tear you limb from limb and throw your body parts in the fucking river so no one will know I murdered you."

"Dean-"

"Would you kiss me? Would you fuck me? Would you even kiss my cheek?!" I yell.

"Dean-"

"No! So you're not gonna do that to my sister,Do you understand me?!"

"Dean!" He yells before pointing behind me. I look to see what he's pointing at and clear my throat. I let go of his shirt,Which I had grabbed in my yelling fit,And smiled innocently.

"Hi Joylynn. How are you today?" I ask politely. She rolls her eyes at me and crosses her arms over her chest. "Seriously? I'm not twelve." She huffs. "You don't have to do that."

"I told him to chill out." Roman intervenes. "They don't listen to me." He shrugs.

"It's not what it looks like." I smile.

"Looks like you're trying to scare the living shit out of Seth." She snorts.

"Well...It is what it looks like...But,I was only trying to make sure that this ass crack doesn't do anything stupid."

She rolls her eyes and marches towards us,Taking Seth's hand. "Let's go somewhere where there's no one threatening your fucking life." She growls,Pulling him along.

I sigh. Serves me right for trying to help!

***

// Sadie //

"Round seven. A roach.Worm,Spider AND frog leg burrito." Big E announces. I sigh,Shaking my head. My arm feels like it's about to fall off and I have witnessed more disgusting things in these last two hours than I have had to witness in my whole entire life. How these guys are still eating I don't know.

I don't know how I'm still recording either. I thought I was gonna faint twenty minutes ago when the guys had a belching contest and Xavier burped out a spider leg,But I'm still standing.

"For this round,We've decided to do something a little different. Our camera woman,Sadie,Will be included in this round. If these two men don't manage to eat their burritos within three minutes,She will have to eat a bug of my choosing." Kofi smirks. My eyes widen.

"No hell she will not!" I yell. "This was not in my job description,I'm just here to hold the camera. Ain't no way in hell i'm gonna-"

"We'll each pay you twenty dollars." Kofi cuts me off.

"...Fine." I mumble. "If you two twerps don't finish your burritos I'm gone chop your nuts off and feed them to you." I hiss.

"Violent as always,That's why we love her." Dolph smiles. "I'll be sure to finish my burrito because I know that that isn't just a threat,It's a promise."

"Damn right." I grumble.

I need new fucking friends.

A/N: Sorry if this is short and sucky. This is just a filler chapter.The next chapter will be out a while after Christmas. XX

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.6K 1.5K 46
Twenty five year old Nevaeh Kate was just serving drinks at her strip club Sugar and Spice one night in Cincinnati, Ohio when she caught the eye of W...
26.3K 967 35
20yr old Jon Moxley gets his 18yr old girlfriend pregnant and they put her up for adoption. 16 years later she comes looking for them
2.5K 69 2
She is a WWE Diva. Her name is ANGEL. Her real name is Jean Mendez. AJ Lee is her cousin. She lost her eyesight in CZW do to her opponent's bad aim...
10.1K 236 12
Her name they don't know, they fear her stare, but most of all they all want her. She is a WWE Diva. She goes by The Dark Dame, it means a female Da...