Wolfsbane

By LittleBunny11

DEDICATED TO: @true_lies13 ~My First Ever Story~ COMPLETED EARLY Highest Rank in Werewolf: (unknown) Cover by... More

Dedications and Copyright
Introduction: Xander's Run
Chapter 1: Alpha Drake
Chapter 2: The Dose
Chapter 3: Pack Hospital
Chapter 4: Please Forgive Me
Chapter 5: Mate or Alpha
Chapter 6: The Choice
Chapter 7: Where am I
Chapter 8: Let Me In
Chapter 9: The Truth
Chapter 10: The FrozenMoon Battle
Chapter 11: Coming Home
Chapter 12: Death
Chapter 13: The Necklace She Never Got
Chapter 14: Twins
Chapter 15: The Most Amazing Thing
Chapter 16: Badass Mate
Chapter 17: Chasing My Mate
Chapter 18: Going Home
Chapter 19: Unconsious Mate
Chapter 20: The Truth
Chapter 21: Love Can Hurt
Chapter 22: Upset Mate
Chapter 23: Alpha Jonas
Chapter 25: Birthday Preparation
Chapter 26: Blood Covered Drake
Chapter 27: Rebecca's Drawings
Chapter 28: Rebecca and Her Violin
Chapter 29: Mother's Day
Chapter 30: My Daughter, The Plan and Me
Chapter 31: Flat-lined
Chapter 32: Easter Without A Mate
Chapter 33: GreyCrescent Twins
Chapter 34: SnowCrescent Alpha
Chapter 35: Waking Up
Chapter 36: Break Me If You Dare
Chapter 37: Ex-Alpha Turner
Chapter 38: She deserved it
Chapter 39: It's A Boy
Chapter 40: I Will Kill Him
Chapter 41: Deal With A Goddess
Chapter 42: Triston's True Story
Chapter 43: Unfamiliar Voices
Chapter 44: The Alpha Is My Mate
Chapter 45: Rebecca's True Mate
Chapter 46: Our Secret
Chapter 47: Missing Mate
Chapter 48: Hurt Sister
Chapter 49: Dead Sister
Chapter 50: Dead Best Friend
Chapter 51: Don't Stop Believing
Chapter 52: The Master Plan
Author's Note

Chapter 24: Christmas Eve and Code 9

1.4K 70 6
By LittleBunny11

Rebecca's POV

It's Christmas Eve! Yesterday everybody was decorating except for when Alpha Jonas came onto my territory. Ella-Louise is out of hospital, Makenzie and Drake have started to share a room and the Christmas tree is up. It's going to be perfect!

Well... Except one thing. Triston hasn't returned. My thoughts get interrupted when the phone rings.

"Hello?" I almost whisper into the phone.

"Where is Makenzie Love?" Someone shouts into the phone.

"Who is this Makenzie Love?" I pretend to act like I don't know her.

"Babe, I'm kidding. It's Triston..." This brings me comfort in this difficult but exciting time.

"I'm spending Christmas in the FrozenMoon pack, Not too far from the SnowMoon pack and a 24 hour walk from the GreyCresent Pack. I need to spend time with my family." I stay silent, I am his family. I am his mate. With that I hang up.

A few hours later...

"Rebecca, Hey!" Makenzie shouts at me before running towards me.

"Hey Mac, where's Cheese?" She just tilts her head at my very cheesy joke.

"Who's Cheese?" Before I can answer she gets the joke, "Oh, you mean Drake. He's putting candy canes on the Christmas tree with my sister, I kind of trust him now."

"Well, at least you trust me. I guess." I reply.

"I don't trust you, Alpha Rebecca. Hurt my sister and your dead." She growls into my ear. She then pushes me and goes inside of the pack house.

I get up and dust myself off. Today couldn't get any better! Note the sarcasm. I just want Triston.

I walk into the pack living room to see Ella-Louise watching SpongeBob SquarePants without Makenzie or Drake around.

"Hey El." I say as I sit next to her.

"Hey Re. She replies. Ella-Louise and I have special nicknames for each other, I'm Re and she's El.

"Wanna play a prank on my brother and your sister?" I ask.

She immediately nods her head and we run out of the pack living room.

59 minutes later...

"Ready El?" I whisper.

"Born ready!" She replies before screaming. After she screams Drake and Makenzie immediately run into the pack living room. I notice the colour of their eyes and their eyes are red. We need to stop.

"El. Stop. Their wolves have taken over, it's too dangerous." I whisper.

"Let's go!" She whispers back. We run out of the patio door behind the Christmas Tree. We then run into the pack fighters.

"Alpha Rebecca, Ella-Louise, what's wrong?" Cole asks.

"It's Drake and Makenzie. Their eyes are red. Code 9." Code 9 mean extreme wolf taking over. Alphas and Betas have to learn about Code 9's, it's the law. It can be serious.

"Abandon the pack house without them knowing. Now!" I order. They all run into the pack house as I take Ella-Louise to a secret bunker.

"Don't worry, Ella-Louise, Christmas Day will be better, I promise." I whisper as we enter the bunker.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.9K 215 25
3 Years Later I can't believe it. Im gone from that horrible place. But where will i go? The closest territory? The Human World? Do i even have a hom...
48.3K 2.2K 25
Preview Into Book. I was taught to hate werewolves because my father told me they killed my mother. But when I looked into the green eyes, I saw how...
5.1M 134K 37
Alpha Cross of the Macabre Pack was a ruthless killer. He was known for leaving pack after pack in a bloodbath with not a single survivor in sight. A...