All Of Me - (Islamic fiction...

By MarwaaMalik

*Sequel to "Starting Over"* Follow Maggie and Zayn's journey More

All Of Me
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 62
chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90

Chapter 61

446 35 9
By MarwaaMalik

  Spending some time alone, my head had been working nonstop all night with what happened yesterday between me and Zayn.

I knew I was wrong to just not say anything for the past week about that blond girl but he was holding on to that doubt for almost a month and he didn't even think to call and ask me what that picture was about.

Maybe that's what he felt when I mentioned that girl, whatever her name was. It doesn't justify his reaction to Seif calling or when I asked about the girl. If anything, he should've known what I felt.

We've literally spent almost a nice weekend being loved up like nothing was bothering the both of us. If anyone had seen us, they would've never even imagined that we had buried doubts about one another.

If we couldn't even talk to each other about what made us concern about our own relationship, how could we get married and build a family? How could we trust one another to not get hurt by the other person? How could we spend our lives together?

Feeling my pillow get wet, I didn't realize just how much I've cried until I raise my head to see my pillow soaked. Getting up from my bed, I look at my phone to notice it's silent peeps that I've been ignoring all night.

My head was throbbing from crying and not getting any sleep yesterday. I felt dry and weak so I decided to go wash my face maybe I could continue this dreadful day.

Going to the bathroom, I dragged my tired body to the sink where I examined my tear-stained face. Opening the tap, I was about to wash my face when I noticed the bracelet in my hand. That beautiful turquoise bracelet with 'I love you to the moon and back' engraved on the back of it.

Gliding my fingers over the words, I felt emotionally tired with no tears left to spill yet they kept coming down my drained face. Did he not love me anymore? Was it over?

Time seemed to pass while I was motionless, just pouring my heart out in my tears as if they would make me feel better. But they never did.

Losing hope, I washed my face and went back to my room where I cuddled into my bed again. My phone didn't stop buzzing so I decided to close it. I couldn't talk to Zayn now. I can't seem this weak in front of him.

Hearing the land line ring brought me back to reality. It kept ringing giving me an even worse headache so I washed my face and went to answer it just to make it stop ringing. Or maybe I should just leave the line open and not talk. I really don't want to talk to anyone.

Once I reached the living area, I was about to do as I planned leaving the phone open and leaving but I stopped when I heard my mother's worried voice on the other end of the line.

"Maggie? Darling?" My mom's voice made me guilty. Maybe she was the one trying to reach me all night while I thought it was Zayn. Of course, it wasn't him. He doesn't care anymore.

"Yeah." I said with much force.

"Oh baby, why haven't you answered me? I was worried sick." She said relieved that I was okay.

"Sorry mom." I didn't have any energy left to even carry a simple conversation.

"What's wrong, baby?" She asked worried again. I didn't want to make feel worried about me. So I just brushed it off.

"I just woke up. Bad dream got me upset." I lied knowing my mom wouldn't ask anymore. She believed if you spoke of your bad dreams they would come true.

"Oh baby. I'm sorry. Whatever it was, it's finished now. It wasn't real, yeah?" She said trying to make me feel better. If only she knew.

I was trying my best to cry so I tried to change the topic, "What..What were you calling about?" I said in my crooked voice which my mother didn't question being satisfied with my previous answer.

"Oh right, I was just reminding you of the Ibrahim's wedding tomorrow." She said making me roll my eyes. I didn't remember and even if I did, I didn't want to go.

"Okay." I said sniffling not having any energy to fight with my own mother.

"Baby, it was just a dr-" My attention was distracted by a hard knocking on my door startling me.

"Mom, hang on. There is someone by the door." I said to my mother while the knocking only got harder. But suddenly it stopped.

My curiosity got the best of me so I got up to see who it was. Grapping a hijab, I lazily wrapped it around my head then I opened the door so only my head could be visible. I couldn't even register who it was behind the door as that person slammed the door open hitting in my shoulder and knocking me to the ground while he entered the apartment.

"Where is she?" A deep male voice barked as the guy marched right inside.

Turning my head, I noticed it was Eric who broke in to my apartment. His neck tattoo was too recognizable from his back to mistake him for anyone else. "What the hell are you doing here?" I shouted while Eric just roamed around the apartment searching for Ella I suppose. I tried getting up but the sharp pain in my shoulder made me stop in my tracks and take it slow.

Eric totally ignored me while making a mess of the apartment, kicking the chairs to see what's behind them, moving the couch to reveal the hidden corners of the living room and moving around the kitchen island opening the lower cabinets to see if anyone was hiding inside of them.

"What the hell are you doing? Stop!" I yelled once I finally managed to stand up straight.

Walking steadily to where he was in the kitchen, I finally managed to reach where he was trying to block him from going anywhere else in the house, "Where the f*ck is she?" He grabbed me by my injured arm making me shut my eyes from the pain.

"When I talk to you, you answer, B*tch!." He shouted tightening his grip on my arm making me scream.

"I don't know." I yelled in agony. Of course I wouldn't tell him where she was but the pain was too strong to make me just try to kick him out.

"You are lying." He spat throwing me on the grown before he stepped over me and entered the rooms inside.

Grabbing on my shoulder, I tried to sooth my aching shoulder. Noises of things being thrown in the rooms made me cringe but I didn't have any energy in me to even try and stop him.

A few minutes had passed before he finally gave up and came back outside, "Where the f*ck is she?" He shouted once I was in his view again in frustration.

"I told you, I don't know!" I yelled at him with anger mixed with a bit of fear. I would be damned not to be scared of how he looks at me right now. Like he would beat the hell out of me if I displease him.

Marching towards me, he grabbed the shoulder I was supporting knowing it hurt me and squeezed it tight making sure I felt pain, "If I found out you are helping her to hide from me, you are going to wish you never met cause I'm going to make your little pathetic life miserable." His voice was low yet sharp and scary sending chills all over my body.

Quivering, I stayed silent. For a second while my eyes was looking directly at him, I believed he would make me miserable. I believed he would make me wish I never even helped Ella. I truly believed he would hurt me.

Tightening his grip on my injured shoulder, I gritted on my teeth so I would stop myself from yelling in pain, "Am I being clear?" He growled into my ears making me nod as I was in too much pain to answer him.

"Hey! What the f*ck are you doing touching her like that!" I heard a familiar voice. One I was so thankful to hear.

"I said let her go." Zayn pushed Eric making him let me go. I balanced myself before I could fall but suddenly my shoulder hurt like hell so I applied pressure on it using my other hand gritting on my teeth.

Eric stood there looking at the situation. Zayn was by my side, his arm like a shield in front of me while he stood tall facing Eric. "You are the guy from Nadia's party?" Zayn was confused.

"He broke in!" I yelled crying finally finding my voice again feeling safe with Zayn here. "He is Ella's ex." I explained with tears and Zayn seemed to finally realize what was going on.

"I'm her boyfriend and I want to take her home." Eric's deep and low voice was so creepy sending me chills. I made myself small behind Zayn feeling exposed under Eric's glare.

"You can't just force someone to be with you." Zayn spat with disgust.

"My relationship is none of your freaking business boy!" Eric belittled Zayn making him pissed.

"When she comes crying to us in the middle of the night, then yes it is." Zayn spits.

Eric's face changes, his eyes widen and his mouth growl in anger making me shake on the inside, "So she was here! You lied, you litte-" He shouts taking a step towards me trying to grab me again. I shake and hide behind Zayn who uses all of his force to shove Eric off making his almost loose his balance.

"Don't you dare touch her!" Zayn yelled.

Eric gave me a look that said he would find me when I was alone and kill me making me crawl even more behind Zayn. "Don't think your prince charming is going to protect you for long." He spat.

"Get out before I call the cops." Zayn warned getting out his phone out.

Eric and Zayn kept staring at one another as if it was a battle to see which one is bluffing. After a few seconds, the ringing noise from Zayn's voice was audible to all of us making Eric back down, "This is not over!" He spat.

***

A/N

I bit you all forgot about Eric didn't you :p

Anyways what do you think is going to happened between Zaggie now? What will Eric do?

Vote and comment because I love you x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.1K 1K 73
"two damaged people, trying to heal each other is love" [Dallas Winston] Started: {3/18/18} Ended: {6/11/18}
49.5K 1.3K 27
Sequel to Change Your Life ~Zerrie~ Book 2 of 2
589K 15.3K 60
Brylin pulls over the one and only, Zayn Malik. They later figure out that their parents know each other and have had an arranged marriage planned si...
10.1K 644 46
Book One of the D'Martinez-Malik Series "You are the perfect example of why storms are names after people."