I am simply one heck of a Magi

By ChxinedAlice

Sindria's Magi is none other than me. Kayleah. I am just as powerful as Sinbad and Judal. Not only do I know... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: The Princess Of Sindria Has Returned
Chapter 2: The Magi
Chapter 3: Confession and Disruption
Chapter 4: He's back
Chapter 6: Prince and Princess
Chapter 7: To Zagan!
Chapter 8: The Black Magi
Status: Active
Chapter 9: Attack from Al-Thamen
Chapter 10: Clones
Chapter 11: Dark Metal Vessel
Chapter 12: Ithnan
Chapter 13: Solomon's Wisdom
Chapter 14: Ugo
Chapter 15: Setting Sail
Chapter 16: Pirates
Chapter 17: Mother
Chapter 18: Promise
(Important) Authors Note
Chapter 19: Ren Kouha
Christmas Special!
Magi Wattys
Chapter 20: K.K
1st Place!
Results
Chapter 21: Magnoshutatt
Jafar
Judal
Chapter 22: Titus
Chapter 23: My Magic Teacher
Chapter 24: his confession
Chapter 25: Mysterious Challenger
Chapter 26: Swords
Chapter 27: Don't Hurt Him.
Chapter 28: I Can't Lose Him Too
Chapter 29: The City
Kouha

Chapter 5: Mahrajan

6.2K 232 111
By ChxinedAlice

I was following Alibaba and Aladdin around for the whole time. The news about his country was pretty sad, but it just gave me a reason to despise Judal even more. That dark magi was nothing, but trouble, but I kind of also pity him.

(A/N: I don't hate Judal at all, I actually love him a lot, but currently Kayleah only hold negative feelings for him)

"Your majesty!" The guards shouted. "A southern creature has appeared in the orchard of the Eastern Zones."

"I see. Just in time," Sinbad replied. "I will show you the power of those I would have you call teacher. Then it's up to you guys. Think hard and make your own choices. Assemble the eight generals."

+++

The monster flew out of the water and roared. Water spewed out of his mouth onto the houses.

"Wh-What is that thing?" Alibaba asked.

"Yeah!" "It's been a while!" The villagers cheered. "I hope they will start soon!" "The hunt's about to start!"

"Hunt?" Alibaba muttered. Sinbad appeared on a cliff with the eight generals and I decided to stay with Alibaba, Aladdin and Morgiana.

"It's our king! And his eight generals!"

"Yamraiha! Sharrkan! I'll leave today's prey to you!" Sinbad said.

"As you wish, my King!" The two of them replied.

"I won't lose," Sharrkan said.

"I wonder about that," Yamraiha smirked and flew above the monster. It spewed water at her. "No good." Yamraiha formed a borg around her, then controlled the water to bind her. She giggled, then Sharrkan made use of her wand to jump up.

"Here we go!" Sharrkan shouted. "Household Vessel. Foraz Saiqa!" He then sliced the head of it. "Next up, opening the stomach! Removing the innards! Deboning the creature!" Then he sliced it up and a bunch of people told large pieces of fabric to catch the meat. "Disassembly complete!"

"He plated it?!" Alibaba shouted in shock.

"Share it nicely, now!"

"And there you have it. She'll be your magic instructor," Sinbad introduced Yamraiha. I noticed Aladdin stare at her intensely at a specific location...

"My name is Yamraiha. I'm not sure if someone like me will be able to assist you, but please feel free to ask me anything," Yamraiha introduced herself. Aladdin walked towards her and fondled her chest. I covered mine (though smaller) in embarrassment. To think my brother was this perverted.

Yamraiha worked her magic and turned the water around him into steam. "Cut it out pipsqueak!"

"A-Are you okay- Hot!" Alibaba tried to help him.

"It's not that bad. It's just some steam," Yamraiha sighed.

"I'm completely soaked," Aladdin stated.

"I was so nervous about meeting a Magi, but look at you, you're just a perverted kid!" Yamraiha scolded. "If you do this again, I'll make all the liquids in your body into steam."

"Miss, you're not as nice as you look, are you?" Aladdin asked.

"Give it up, give it up," Sharrkan said. "That woman's a weakling, but she likes to act tough. Even among magicians, she's one of the trickest!"

"What did you say?" Yamraiha asked.

There it is... MY SHIP~! Yes, it still lives after so long.

"This here is Sharrkan," Sinbad introduced. "He'll teach you the sword, Alibaba."

"So you wanna learn the art of the sword?" Sharrkan asked.

"Yes," Alibaba replied.

"Since you know how great the sword is, I can tell you have a great future ahead of you," Sharrkan stated. "Uh Whatchamababa?"

"It's Alibaba," Alibaba replied.

"Right, Alibaba."

"If you keep talking to him, you'll catch his swordman's stupidity," Yamraiha stated.

"What did you say?" Sharrkan asked.

"Wanna fight?" Yamraiha asked.

"Please save your competition for next time, both of you," Sinbad sighed. "Tonight's a Mahragan!"

Oh, my god! A Mahragan so quickly? Look's like I made it home just in time!

"Mahrajan?" Alibaba asked. "What's that?"

"You'll see... It's the best!" I replied and floated up using to magic to my room to get ready.

+++

"Morgiana! I bet this would look perfect on you! Young girls have to dress up like this and distribute flowers," I exclaimed, handing her a dress. She seemed a little hesitant but took it.

"Okay, Kayleah-hime..." She replied. I sighed at the way she addressed me. "It's Kayleah! No honorifics!"

She nodded in reply and asked, "What do I have to do in Mahrajan?"

"Hmm... Have fun, I suppose," I replied. "Mahrajan is one of my favorite things about Sindria and what makes it unique. Sindria is like a mix of different cultures all in one place, that's what's makes it beautiful."

"You really love this place don't you Kayleah?" Morgiana asked, wearing the dress I gave her.

"Of course, I do." It reminds me of my real home back in Alma Toran. Too bad now it's nothing, but a wasteland.

I grabbed my dress from the closet. It was similar to Morgiana's, but I added my own style to it. Beautiful butterfly designs were sewn on and it was gold tinted at the sides. There were jewelry placed in my closet obviously by Jafar, they were golden and beautiful, but I was not going to wear them. When Morgiana was done, I helped her do her hair and gave her a mask along with flowers. I tied my long pink hair up into two side pony tails and wore a butterfly barrette.

"You look really pretty Kayleah. Like a princess," she commented.

I smiled and replied, "Well I am the princess and magi of Sindria after all."

"If you are the magi, why don't you teach Aladdin instead?"

"Jafar says I have other duties to attend to..." I replied sadly. "Now that we are done, shall we head out?"

"Okay."

+++

I dragged Morgiana around as we gave out flowers to the townsfolk. We wore masks so no one could recognize us. Well mainly so a certain white head would not catch me.

I spotted two familiar blonde and blue-haired males and pulled Morgiana towards them. Morgiana gave Alibaba a flower necklace arund his neck.

"Eh? Where is Morgiana and Kayleah?" He asked. Wow, my masks are good!

Morgiana tapped his shoulder and took off her mask. I did so too.

"What are you saying, Alibaba?" she asked. "I've been here in front of your eyes for a while now."

Alibaba looked in shocked and blushed when he saw both of us.

"It really suits you Mor! Kayleah!" Aladdin complimented.

"Thank you Aladdin," I replied with a smile.

"Really? They told me that the young girls have to dress like this and distribute flowers..." Morgiana replied.

"He's right, it really suits you! You are so beautiful that I thought you were someone else," Alibaba stated, complimenting her. Morgiana turned around in embarrassment. I chuckled, patting Alibaba's back.

"Hey, hurry up and let's go to eat, you two!" Aladdin said.

+++

I am utterly disgusted of Sin-nii. There are literally more than 10 girls practically selling this bodies to him. I mean he is a great king and all, but I wish men had better hobbies I mean they are like in their 20s and Sin-nii is... Old.

"There you are, Alibaba!" Sin-nii stated. "I've been waiting for you guys. I wanted to introduce the Eight Generals to you."

He said good bye to the girls and left with us to another platform. Over there was the eighter generals. We sat down on the comfy seats to chat.

"You already know Jafar," Sin-nii gestured to Jafar. "He usually attends to matters of state, but he's also a master of a rather special type assassination, and could be a practice partner for you in your training."

"If you wish," Jafar replied. "Kayleah... Why aren't you wearing the other dress I placed for you?"

"Uh... I did not see it?" I replied, hoping to survive him this time. He sighed and averted his eyes. Phew, safe. I actually did see it, but it was really... Not my style...

"Masrur wields a large sword, but he's not the best for teaching swordsmanship," Sin-nii gestured to Masrur. "He's been a swordsman since a young age, but he's sort of abandoned that now so his skills are rusty."

"I apologize," Masrur said.

"Dad, can I drink alcohol?" I heard a huge blue haired boy ask.

"No," it was Hinahoho. "Did you call, master?"

The three of them looked behind in shock of the huge man.

"That's Hinahoho, one of the Imchak warriors of the unexplored lands by the North Pole. His body might look abnormally large, but all of his people actually look like that. Don't worry."

"Nice to meet you," Hinahoho greeted.

"This is Drakon. He was once a soldier in Partevia's armies. He looks like a dragon now, but he was once an ordinary human. He's an honorable man. He also has a beautiful wife."

Aladdin was about to make a dive into Drakon's wife, but Alibaba pulled his hair to stop him.
"Another man's wife is off-limits!"

"What? Got a problem with that?" Yamraihaasked Sharrkan.

"Your head is big enough already! The hat on top is just an overkill! It's an eyesore!" Sharrkan rebutted.

"That woman is Yamraiha of Magnostadt. The man is Sharrkan of Heliohapt."

Pisti laughed. "You two always act like a married couple!"

"That's Pisti, of Artemyra."

"Hi!" She greeted.

"And finally, that's Spartos of Sasan."

Spartos bowed, I suppose he is still the quiet man he has always been.

"They are all either members of the royal families of allied countries that I had to give refuge to, or people who cannot remain in their country for one reason or another. They're similar to you in that sense, Alibaba," SIn-nii commented

"Spartos, let's go play over there!" Pisti said.

"No, I can't particpate in such unfitting activites," Spartos replied.

Yes! My other ship is still sailing well.

"Just once!"

"No, I insist."

"I have one more thing I must tell you," Sin-nii said. "During the negotiations with the Kou Empire, I undertook one of their requests. Specifically, one of their princes is coming to study in Sindria. It's a complicated situation, so please observe him first."

"Okay," Alibaba said.

"Ne, which brother is coming? Kouen... Nah, he is too old. Koumei? Nah, he is too lazy. Kouha? No way. Hakuryuu? Sounds like it could be him! Wait... If he is coming..." I growled.

"Judal will not be coming," Jafar replied.

"Good," I huffed.

"Oh Sin-sama, did you also manage to settle matters with Kougyoku-hime?" Jafar asked.

"What ever could you be talking about?" Sin-nii asked.

"Har?" Jafar muttered.

"The Ditz of the Seven Seas," Masrur commented.

"No way... You didn't make a move on her, did you?" Jafar asked.

"I went there for diplomatic reasons!" Sin-nii replied. "Of course I didn't make a move on her."

"You still have no desire to take a wife, my king?" Drakon asked.

"You should, Sinbad. Kids are great!" Hinahoho commented. "You should have a lot!"

"What are you guys talking about?" Sin-nii asked. "Even without kids, I already have a huge family. All of my people are my family." He walked towards the edge to see his people having fun.

"Everyone! The princess, Kayleah has arrived home!" Sin-nii shouted. I did not even need him to say twice. I ran off the castle walls and used my magic and float over the citizens.

"It's Kayleah!"

"Look how she has grown!"

"She has become so pretty!"

I laughed. "Everyone! I am home!"

"Cheers! Welcome home Kayleah!"

This is not only Sin-nii's family. It is also mine. Almost like the one in Alma Toran. Mahrajans are really the best!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

205K 8.5K 34
~I do not own Magi or any of the characters~ *1st place winner of MagiWA 2017 in Judar category!!* There are only supposed to be three magi per era...
4.2K 153 17
this will be a crossover with Fairy Tail and magi. please forgive me if I spell some things wrong,I'm a human being,I'm not perfect. I'm in love with...
98.3K 3.5K 19
"Magi" ||various x reader|| "Judar, ignore Sinbad. Come and join forces with me! We can um...make flower crowns and dance on the clouds?" He gives y...
989 15 16
I can't remember you. I sometimes have dreams about you when I sleep. They're flashbacks from back then. Who are you? What did you mean to me? I can...