Now or Take Home? {Billdip Fa...

By myotpisnotstraight

How about a sexy barista and a cute geek? *Gravity Falls Fanfiction* *All Rights Reserved* More

Now or Take Home?
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
The Oath
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85

Chapter 7

5.8K 266 499
By myotpisnotstraight

Ces: HAH! Two chapters in one month! Eat that!

*=*

Chapter 7 "Shopping"

Dipper's POV

"Dipper! Dipp--er! Dip! Dip. Per!" Mabel kept repeating my name so that she can annoy me forever. Since she is staying with me for a week because our parents are in a business trip, she is bored and nothing to do. So the first thought on her is annoying her little brother.

And it is working very well, I have many tick marks appearing on my head. I'm really getting annoyed by the second Mabel say my name. I am not embarrassed because of my name, I'm embarrassed that she's calling me like that in public. In a bloody supermarket where everyone can hear them, especially her.

Since there is no school today, I can just laze around all day but I wanted to be productive and thought to buy some groceries for this month. I am is getting low on ingredients. I even like experimenting food.

I checked on my list. I still have many buy and Mabel is getting me annoyed to death. I sighed, frustrated. Will I able to survive this?

"Mabel. Please. For the sake of humanity who is shopping today, will you shut up?" I hissed on Mabel, who's ignoring every word I had just said. She is checking out something on the other aisle. Well, she did turned quiet. Maybe its a good thing?

I shrugged and continued on his list.

While browsing and taking that is needed. Mabel suddenly shrieked, getting my and other people's attention. My instincts kicked in and went to her, worried. "What is it, Mabel!?" I say.

Mabel turned to me, holding a pack of Smile Dip. I froze, dumbfound. Her reaction is so full of happiness. Oh God. No. I will not tolerate, her, eating that kind of food in my apartment. "Dipper-" She sang, tilt her head to me, innocently.

I turned my back, pushing my shopping cart, leaving her.

"Wait! Dipper!"

"No, Mabel! I will not but you that! Not ever!"

"Oh come on! Just one pack! Its not like its a drug!"

I know. I know. We're making a huge scene at a supermarket but I ain't gonna buy that Smile Dip for her! Whatever it takes! No. I will not and thats the final decision.

"It is a drug for you, Mabel! The doctor said its bad for you!"

"Dont believe to everything he says!"

"Oh grow up!"

"I did! And its not great!"

"Shut up! I will not buy that for you!"

"But Dipper-!"

We continue arguing all through I shop. We almost got kick out by security but Mabel stopped since she saw a pink headband with a ribbon. Her eyes gleam and threw away the Smile Dip, she took the headband and begged me to buy one for her. Goodness. Will she ever grow up? But I guess this is much better than that Smile Dip.

I said yes. She threw herself on me and thanked me many times, probably forgetting all the argue we had earlier.

After that whole commotion about the Smile Dip, Mabel helped me with the shopping. I must say, she's good at choosing the right vegetables. She'll pick the most best and compare it with the other one she took. While staring or I must glaring at it intensely. I feel pity at the vegetables, especially to the lettuce.

And because of helping me to pick vegetables, I will cook her favorite meal later. I only wish she wont make Mabel Juice or else I'm going to vomit glitter and stickers.

"And here's your everlasting tomatoes!" Mabel chirped and placed it on the cart with a huge smile on her face.

Why bother become a fashion designer? She can be a great cook! Well, I dont want to say that now.

I smiled. "Thanks, Mabes." I looked at my list again and crossed out the specific vegetables. "Next one is milk, cereal, bread and chips?" I dont normally eat chips. Who would?

I narrowed my eyes on the innocent Mabel. Damn her. I sighed and pushed the cart with an exhausted expression. "Lets go."

I can hear Mabel rejoicing behind my back. Sigh. I wish she'll stay with me for more than a week. I miss Mabel sometimes when the air around me is so quiet. I sighed. I guess thats one of the consequences when you have a twin. You feel only a half when she's not with you.

"Oh! If it isn't Dippingsauce!"

I froze and almost spewed unintellegence languages on my mouth. Mabel gleamed with a huge wave. "Waah! Hey, Mel, Bill!" She hugged Melinda like a kitten.

Were they shopping? Bill is with Melinda. He was the one pushing the cart and Mel with the list. I noticed Bill looking at me. My heart almost stopped beating. I smiled shyly at him. "Hi, Bill." I greeted.

He blinked and smiled too. "Hey, Pine Tree!" His smile is so charming.

I felt heat coming from my face, I looked away. God! Stop blushing! He just fucking said 'Hey!'

"Well, what are you doing here, Mel?" Mabel asked, staying at my side with a grin.

"Shopping, obviously. But, its for the cafe. We're out of some things for the pastries." I can feel Mel's eyes on me. "I heard from Jonas that you gave him tips?" She asked.

I nodded, reaching the back of my neck. "Y-Yeah.." He wanted advice! So I gave him advice! To make it sweeter, neutral. Thanks to me the sweets got bought more often now. But why do I feel like being glared by her?

Ahg! I didnt do anything wrong! Thats it!

"Those are some awesome tips you gave him, Dipper! The pastries turned up more than usual!" Mel sang, obviously in a happy trance.

Well, thank God she isn't mad about everything. I smiled akwardly. "I-It's nothing, really.." I muttered, too shy around these people.

Hell. I'm fucking shy to everyone, sometimes and weirdly, to everything.

Mabel giggled. "Well, can we accompany you two?" She requested, always the same.

Dammit, Mabel. Why?

Unfortunately to my state, Mel didn't mind and said that it's fine. Bill doesn't seem to mind also. I sighed under my breath. Of course, I have to agree too since I can't say no now. For some reason, Mabel took the cart from me, we even got a slight argument only to be stopped by Mel's glare again. Now, I'm holding the list and leading the way of my fellow members.

That's sounds so horribly wrong.

We, first, went to the Cereal aisle. I have to get my favorite cereal. Which is Cookie Crisp, don't judge me. I love cookies.

Mabel kept pointing out what she wanted and expect what I always replay.

"No."

"But, Dipper--!" She wailed, stomping her hands on the handle.

"Shut it, Mabel. My money is limited and besides," I shot her a look. "How can you freaking eat Frooty Loops!?" I exclaimed, thank God there are no people in the aisle. Also, no offense to those who eats frooty loops.

I can't get a hold of it's weird taste! It's mostly tastes like medicine than fruits.

"Hey! It's delicious!" She scowled.

"Smile Dip destroyed your sense of taste." I muttered and it seems Bill heard that and chuckled.

"She eat those glittery-looking sugars?" He was trying to stiffle a laugh, Mel is browsing some wheat cereals.

I groaned, nodding. "Yes. I swear to God she eats everythings revolving glitters and dinosaurs." I answered.

There he lost it and laughed his ass out. I am completely adorable by it, though mentally. I am practicing a poker face every time I'm seeing him. Poker face, goddammit.

I browsed the shelves to find my cereal. I hope there is a family size of it. And my prayer is answered. I smiled huge when I saw the heavenly look of Cookie Crisp. "I have found you." I whispered and took one, I didn't even dared to look at the price. I could just use my card anyways.

I have to control myself from hugging it.

I put it on the cart and saw the sulking Mabel, not even daring to look me in the eye. Now I feel bad. I looked at the Frooty Loops at the shelf then back to the sulky Mabel. I sighed heavily and took the smaller one, holding it in front of her face.

Her eyes widen in surprise. I put it aside, so she can see my apologetic face.

My smile crooked on the side. As I tilt my head. "Sorry, Mabes." I paused, knocking the edge of the cereal on her forehead. "Just the small one, okay?" I stated.

She smiled huge and resisted to jump up and down. She clawed her cheeks, nodding. "More than I wanted!" She squeled and hugged the cereal.

I smiled helplessly as we continue on, Mel followed behind me. She giggled. "Couldn't resist your older twin?" She teased.

I rolled my eyes but couldn't help but to smile too. "You know it."

Heck. Who could resist her?

*=*

After a few hours

I expected for the four of us to part ways and will see each other again some where.

But, Mabel have to invite them for dinner.

I shouldn't have bought her that Frooty Loops.

Now, we are driving at my place. I'm the one driving and unfortunately to my state again, Bill is the one beside me instead of Mabel, who is at the back, chatting with Mel.

I can't freaking focus on the road.

"No offense, but," He smirked at me. "I didn't even think you can drive a car, much less, owning one." He chuckled.

Okay okay. Keep it cool, Dip. Cool and relax. I smiled, eyes on the road. "Everyone says that. Even Mabel, but to think that?" I steal a glimpse of him then back to the front. "Do you randomly think of people?" I asked, baffled.

"Well, yeah. I like to think I guess."

I chuckled. "That's one thing that didn't show at your appearance." I say. But it must really be, since he daze a lot and can be really intimidating. Wait, where the hell is the connection of those two!?

"What about you?"

"What about me?"

"Do you like to think of people?"

My small smile turned upside down slowly. My eyes harden at the road we're driving on. As if, glaring it. People huh? I always think of them. But.

"It depends." I answered. Then a dark thought entered my mind. "Is it a good or bad thinking?" I stated.

The stoplight turned red and I stepped on the brakes. I looked at him, surprisingly, not embarrassed at all. He has his eyes widen, looking surprised but skeptical also. I've made him interested.

Wrong move, Pines. Wrong move.

I laughed silently, making him snap out of his daze. I smiled again. "Just kidding, Bill. Yes, I like to think of people. Thinking is part of human nature anyways." I answered.

He stared at me for awhile and formed back a tight lip smile. "Yeah, I guess so." He stated, looking back at the front.

The stoplight turned green again. I looked forward too and drive again at the cement road. Focused.

Only the chatter of the girls and the low music on the radio beckons us. But it shattered fast when he speak again.

"Never thought you'll think people that way."

I sighed. "It's just a joke, really." I laughed silently. "I guess I'm not humorous as I expected I am." I joked.

"Of course, Pine Tree. I wonder what will you cook for tonight's dinner?" He asked.

I shrug. "I rarely cook when it's only me." I answered. It's saddening to think that I'm cooking but it's for one only, for me only. It pains me to think that I really left Mabel all alone in my parents' house. "But, I guess, I'll help for tonight. It is in my place anyways." I smiled back.

He smiled again, almost showing his teeth. Oh my god. Why is he just so handsome? He could literally kill thousands of girls just by that smile! Uhg! Oh God why do I have to meet and now talking to him now? He's too perfect!

"I'm excited to what will you cook for tonight, Pine Tree."

My heart almost leaped out off my throat because of that. But I managed. And couldn't hold to widen my smile. "Y-Yeah." I muttered.

For some reason, this day might not turn out so bad that I expected it to be.

*=*

Ces: I finally finished it. Comments and votes are greatly appreciated!

Words: 2124

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

178K 4.7K 28
Since they were kids, their family always chose Mabel over Dipper. So Dipper leaves in the middle of the night, when he turns eighteen and he goes of...
53.1K 1.7K 43
I just... one shots because I can't do full stories but I have 60,000,000 ideas. **DISCLAIMER:: I DO NOT OWN GRAVITY FALLS OR ANY OF ITS CHARACTERS...
99.3K 2.8K 38
C O M P L E T E D ✔ Becoming a demon's property just because of one mere deal? Impossible! Right? || [Gravity Falls] Bill Cipher Fanfiction || [ Star...
399K 14.9K 30
His whole life, Dipper has found no purpose in himself. All he ever is is the ground that everyone else is stepping on while he tries his best to ple...