Mistakes

By Nellyyyyy

Willow was a normal 14 year old girl. She went to school, got good grades, was what her class mates called..'... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12, Dead.
Chapter 14
My life now.

Chapter 5

162 12 4
By Nellyyyyy

"I think you were meant to knock her out, not bloody shoot her!"

"Yeah well everyone was yelling at me to do something, I panicked I guess."

"You know the King is gonna kill you, if she doesn't wake up."

"I know, I know, she better though, thats all I'm saying."

"You'll regret what you did! You'll pay!

I drift into conscientious to see myself lying on a rough wooden plank which I think is meant to be my bed. There's a dog bowl on the floor filled with what looks like coincidentally, dog food... with milk dribbled over it. My stomach rumbles, how long have I been dead for?

Jeez. My head is throbbing so much. It feels like I'm ramming it into a brick wall over and over again. STOP! Why does it never stop? But my back is the worst of all. I can feel the crusted blood around the wound where it had trickled down my spine. I can't even remember in detail what happened, all I know is that I got shot and it hurts like hell. 

I glance around the room. It is the size of a cupboard, with the end of the 'bed' jammed up to both ends of the wall and only just enough space for me to stand between the bed and the door. I try to sit up but change my mind as a hot sharp pain shoots up my back making me cry out. 

The door all of a sudden swings open revealing two guards, in their early twenties. One covered with scars and piercings and the other tall and skinny, both with shaved heads and rifles in their hands. 

"Oh look, it's awake." Skinny sneers

Scarface chuckles, "Lucky for you mate." 

They both stare at me for a second grinning their faces off, making me feel powerless, which I guess I am. 

"It's a stunner though."Scarface says

"Aye, you got that one right mate."

"Maybe I'll be able to spend some, special time with her later."

"Go ahead, it's all yours."

I gulp. I'm not sure what he's meaning by  special time but I know I'm not going to like it. Probably sex knowing guards but he's not going to get a chance. Not if I have anything to do with it. 

"Right your coming with me pigeon." Skinny calls grinning at Scarface

"Dan! The boss ordered me to take it!"

"Shut the F**K up, Chaz!" 

"Don't tell me what to do faggot!"

I think about standing up and moving around them but there's no where near enough space to squeeze past them and it's too sore to move let alone run. I lie there thinking of all the possible escape routes as the two idiots stand there yelling at eachother. I'll make a run for it once I'm out of my cell...... My knife. I dig my hand into my pocket. DAMN! They must of taken it.

"WHAT DO YOUS THINK YOU'RE DOING!?! Someone yells from the corridor. 

Scarface and Skinny both fall silent and start mumbling inaudible stuff under their breaths. A tall man stalks into the room, he has huge biceps and must have at least an eight pack under his shirt. I can  feel myself blushing at the thought of finding out. It's only when he turns fully round to face me that my expression falls dramatically and is replaced by automatic fear. Bobby Dillan, the boy who used to bully me when we were little. 

He turns round and stares right at me. His face almost lights up as he recognises me. Please don't say my name, please don't say it. I pray in my head.

"Ah, you have the girl." he says gulping back a small cough.

"Um yes sir." They both say in harmony

Sir? When did he become a Sir?

I stifle a laugh, which makes all three of them turn round and glare at me. 

"What are you laughing at?"  Bobby says narrowing his eyes at me

"Oh, nothing....." I say slightly smiling

He smiles back at me but not in a friendly way. Even though we have both grown up and will be nineteen this year, I still feel fear when he smiles at me. It was always the cue for him to fire an insult or to pinch me.

I wipe the grin off my face instantly.

"I'll be taking the bloody girl." He says to the two guards who are nervously shuffling out ofmy cell.

"Yes Sir!"

"W-we were j-just leaving."

Oh no! Please no! Not Bobby, anyone but him. He's probably the only person I am scared of, the only one that makes me feel like a child again when he used to taunt me and pull down my skirt in the playground. I shudder at the thought of him being in charge of me in a life or death situation.

"Don't worry Willow your secret is safe with me." Bobby whispers so only I can hear him.

I force a smile, "Shut the f**k up Bobby!"

He just laughs in my face, "Don't use that attitude on me Will, you know what will happen. Don't you." He threats

I push him away from me with all my strength which isn't much but it moves him away for a while. 

"You don't own me Bobby."  I spit out

"I believe I do, well will, at the auction today, oh and it's sir to you. Got  it?" He says

The auction! There gonna bloody sell me? I'm not an animal! He grabs my wrist and clamps on a pair of handcuffs making my skin start to bleed slightly. I try not to squeal infront of Bobby but it's just so painful. Why was I such an idiot to come to the Palace? I should of gone with Day, he would of cared for me. I just didn't want to see his face when I said I didn't love him. But it's too late now. 

 Bobby pulls me out into the corridor. I can hardly walk, it's just so sore. Doesn't he have a heart, can't he see that I've just been shot? I shuffle after him trying to stay as close to him as possible so that he doesn't pull the chains on my wrists. 

It's way different out in the main corridor than my dark, stuffy cell. Full length windows stretch from the floor to the ceilings and huge silver chandeliers hang above us. I open my mouth in awe,  this is amazing!

Bobby pulls my chains down a corner and into a massive room with a   single chair at the end. Someone sits on it, and three guards stand on either side of him. I'm guessing thats King Falkon. 

 "Get down on your knees." Bobby whispers urgently in my ear

I consider not doing it but I don't think that will go down too well with the King. Suddenly all the guards stand up in usion as the King rises from his seat which is crusted by diamonds and gold.

"Jeez he's hideous." I mumble under my breath

My eyes widen in surprise as Bobby stifles a laugh. I look up at him for a second but he's staring straight ahead at the approaching King. His head has been shaved too, but it makes him look..........kinda cute, compared to all the other guards with shaved heads. I almost slap myself for thinking something like that but I would probably be thrown in a mental heath hospital. 

Bobby lowers down to his knee and bows his head as the King reaches us. 

"Sire." he says as do all the other guards around us.

I just stare at him. He looks about in his late fifties and has a short black beard and moustache. His eyebrows are like two black slugs stuck too his head but his teeth are well, perfect. His eyes are mold colour and too close together and his nose is too small. Overall his appearence is...awful.

"Well then, aren't you going to address me girl?" He asks with a horribly low voice.

"Um......Your um Highness? I say blankly, not bothering to curtsy.

"I can see you are a rude one, clearly with no manners." 

I start to protest but Bobby gives me a look that says shut your face so I stop abrutly in mid sentence and start nodding in agreement.

"Well at least we have an agreement on something......with a little help from your friend here Mr Dillan." he says glaring at Bobby

He blushes and looks at the floor. Well at least he's scared of someone, I guess. 

"Now, you are going to come with me, and you are going to answer some.......questions. Ok?" The King asks but in a way that you know it's not a question but more of an order. 

I nod my head slowly as he orders Bobby to take my chains. Where ever we're going, I can tell it's not going to be good, maybe it's the end of the road for me. Or maybe not. We walk through a couple of doors and down a few stairs so we're underground. 

All I know is that the metal door we're infront of now, doesn't lead to my freedom or a nice little sitting room where we can talk. Judging by the screams of someone from behind it, this is going to be my worst nightmare.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

861 25 24
Earth was thriving in the year 3180. The discovery of magic changed the way of the world. As the research of magic continued, people found that they...
60 1 32
For 19 year old Sienna Hartford, the socially awkward and reserved academic shy girl next door in England , the chance to go to Chicago as a universi...
657 141 20
COMPLETE Willow had everything she ever dreamed of, but it was all taken away in a second. She try's to find herself again. But a new boy moves in r...
2M 55.1K 41
Willow's always been known as the good girl with the wealthy parents who could do no wrong. Little do they know that this seemingly perfect girl has...