Saved And Loved By Niall Hora...

By Niallers_Mofo143

A 17 year old girl has been through hell sense age 13. From being abused by her dad and boyfriend to being bu... More

Saved And Loved By Niall Horan (A One Direction Fan Fiction)
Introduction
Chaper One :)
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen Part One
Chapter Eighteen Part Two
Chapter Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Epilogue
SEQUELLLLL <3 xD

Chapter Fifteen

255 7 0
By Niallers_Mofo143

Chapter 15

Louis’ POV

I sat there on the couch for what seemed like forever. I was thinking about what recently happened. Harry, how he kissed me. What does this mean? Why did he just kiss me out of nowhere? Was it out of pure sympathy or does that mean that Harry is gay? So many questions and I have no clue how to put any of it together. Harry and I have gotten much closer since the breakup with me and Eleanor. Sitting there talking to Harry, telling him everything that happened, I didn’t know what to do. Of course I don’t like Harry, I love Eleanor and even if I didn’t, I couldn’t be gay, could I? I’ve never even looked at a guy in that kind of way, and I just sat there and kissed Harry. I didn’t pull back; I knew damn well what I was doing. I don’t even regret doing it. I heard Harry in his room crying and all I wanted to do was go back there and comfort him like he has been doing the past few days for me but I cant. It’s like I am just frozen in place on the couch. I can’t seem to get up and do anything.

Liam and Zayn walk in with a couple of bags. The movie Harry and I were supposed to be watching was still on, I didn’t watch even a second of it. Liam came over and sat down next to me wiping away the tears on my cheeks, I didn’t even notice I was crying. He pulled me into a hug and let me cry on his shoulder. A few seconds later I wiped away all the tears and stood up. I need to talk to Harry. I go to walk into Harry’s room when Liam stops me.

“Lou, are you okay? What’s wrong?”  I stand there thinking for a moment before I reply.

“I’m fine. I just need to talk to someone.” I rush off to Harry’s room leaving Liam sitting there absolutely confused. I walk up to Harry’s door and I still hear the soft sobs and whimpers. I lightly knock on the door. I really need to talk to him about what happened.

“GO AWAY!” He yelled out and started crying again. I slightly open the door and walk in.

“We need to talk.” I stated bluntly. He looked up with tear soaked eyes and his face is all red and puffy. I hate seeing him like this. I just want to hug him tight and let him know that everything will be okay.

“W-what do y-you want?” He asked while wiping his face. I walked over and sat down next to him on the bed.

“What happened? Why’d you kiss me?”

Liam’s POV

Zayn and I thought it would be fun to go out and explore Hawaii. We have been here for about a week and haven’t really got the chance to check everything out. Jade wasn’t feeling well so Niall would be spending time with her, Harry said he had stuff to think about, and Louis was asleep so it would just be Zayn and I. After our first night here, Niall has been spending a lot of time with Jade, trying not to let her out of his sights. I wonder what that could be about.

Before leaving Zayn had checked out a map and some places here that’s be great to visit. We decided to check out the Royal Hawaiian Golf Club and then check out some shopping centers. Zayn has been out of it since being in Hawaii. He hasn’t really been doing much so I thought it would be great to get him out of the cabin.

The Royal Hawaiian Golf Club wasn’t very far from the cabin so we decided to walk…Not like we had much of a choice, neither of us can drive. The walk was pretty dull and silent so I decided to speak up. “How’s everything been going?” I kicked a rock out of the way and stared at the ground. After what seemed like forever he finally spoke up avoiding my previous question.

“I don’t get it. What did I do wrong?” I looked up confused before I realized he was talking about him and Perrie.

“Mate, you didn’t do anything wrong. It was her loss. Maybe it just wasn’t meant to be?” The last part came out more as a question than a statement.

“I just gave her everything. I tried making the distance work, I tried to see and talk to her as much as possible. How do you and Danielle make it work?” He looked at me with puppy dog eyes, looking almost as if he was going to cry.

“Danielle and I make the best of it while we can. We spend as much time as possible together, on breaks, I sometimes bring her to concerts. Just like you and Perrie. Maybe that was Perrie’s easy way of saying that she just didn’t think it was going to work out. Like I said, it was her loss.” I tried cheering him up but no matter what I said, nothing seemed to work.

We had a good time at the Golf Club and started heading to the shopping center. I saw someone walking, they looked really familiar but I couldn’t exactly put a name to the face. I did everything I could to get this person out of my head but for some reason I couldn’t.

“So, are you really okay with Niall and Jade?” Zayn asked and started laughing. I shook my head and started smiling.

“Does it really matter? I think we all know that she won’t listen to me. Niall is a very charming lad. Jade couldn’t resist much longer.” Now we were both laughing until I stopped dead in my tracks.

“Mate, what’s wrong?” The lad standing in front of me was the same person I saw not too long ago, there’s no way. He can’t be here. Is this why Jade was distant our first night here. Does she know?

“How’s Jade doing?” He asked with an evil smirk. I couldn’t move, I couldn’t talk, I couldn’t do anything.

Niall’s POV

I had fallen asleep sometime after the movie. Jade was still lying with her head on my chest and her feet all tangled with mine. I place a gentle kiss on her forehead and reach for my phone trying to not wake her up. I had a missed call from Zayn and Amy and had a text from the last person I ever wanted to hear from again. I read the message first.

“Awe, poor baby girl had a terrible headache. Hmm I wonder what could be wrong… haha –Josh “

He sent that an hour ago. I hesitated before texting him back. What could he possibly fucking want? I am not ready to deal with these pointless pathetic mind games.

“Can I help you with something Josh? –Niall”

“I am pretty sure you have something I want, yes? –Josh”

“Well that must be too bad because you’re not getting her. –Niall”

I feel Jade stir but she doesn’t wake up. I need to stop this Josh bullshit. I want to be able to stay with Jade without him always randomly popping up and trying to ruin shit.

“I always get what I want pretty boy. Just try and stop me. You are nothing but a fag little bitch in a pathetic so called band. You can’t even sing bro. And I’ll be damned if you try to take Jade from me. –Josh”

“I can’t take what you don’t have. You want to settle this fair and square? Meet me somewhere. We will see who the ‘bigger man’ is. I am done playing these mindless bullshit games. –Niall”

I have had it with him. I love Jade, I care about her more than anything and I am not about to let him walk in her life and try to ruin everything. While I wait for his message I decide to call Amy and see what she wanted.

She picked up on the fifth ring. “Hey Ni, how are you?”

“I am okay, how are you?” My phone buzzes in my ear signaling I have a message. I will just read it later.

“I’m great. I was hoping to come visit you sometime before my wedding since you won’t get to come?” They already have a wedding date? Damn, they don’t waste time. I will admit, I still had feelings for Amy, she was my first love and that will never change but Jade is everything I want, everything I need and I will not let anyone get in the way of that. Especially Josh.

“You already have a date set?” My phone buzzes again but I ignore it.

“I do, and I was going to invite you but you have a concert that night.” I can practically hear her frowning. “Anyway, in a few weeks I hear you’ll be in California? Mind if drop in for a visit?” I think about it before responding.

“Of course not, see you then.”

“Okay, bye, miss you, mwah.” I smile slightly. I still can’t believe after what happened, she decided to marry the lad.

“I miss you to, bye love.” I hung up the phone and return to my messages. Two from Josh of course.

“I’m at Starbucks, meet me there now? –Josh”

“What? Are you too scared mister pop star? –Josh”

I decide to get dressed and tell him that I will there soon. Starbucks is in walking distance, it’s about three minutes away or so, so I should be fine. I pass Zayn and Liam on my way out.

“Hey Ni, where are you going?” Liam asked stopping me.

“Just for a walk, I’ll be back in about later.”

I walk out of the door and head to Starbucks. A few minutes later I walk in and find Josh sitting at a table in the far back. Jade has shown me quite a few pictures of him so he is not very hard to find. He has dark brown hair, a plaid button up shirt that’s tucked in his dark black jeans and has on a white pair of supras. I walk over and sit down across from him.

“Oh, look who decided to show up.” Can I just punch him and see if I can knock the cockiness right out of him?

“I am only here for one thing. Leave Jade alone and before you say anything, I get it you don’t stop until you get what you want. Jade is out of the question though. You will never get her back. You fucked up. Get that through your thick fucking head.” He shoots me an evil smirk and what he says next confused the hell out of me.

“If I can’t have her then I want…you.” What the fuck is he talking about, he wants me? What is that supposed to mean?

“Y-you what?” I ask completely dumbfounded.

He leans in and whispers “I want you.” He leans back and takes a sip of whatever the hell it is he has.

“What do you mean you ‘want’ me?” What is going on in the crazy fucked up head of his?

“If I can’t have Jade, no one can. It would be a shame if a member of the ‘biggest boy band in the world’ disappeared wouldn’t it?” Now I get it…

“It would be a shame spending the rest of your life in jail wouldn’t it?” I am done with all of this; I need to get rid of him. All he has done is made Jade’s life hell for years. It’s about time someone puts an end to it.

“So, you want to play that game aye?”

“I don’t want to play any game. I want all of this to end!” I whisper yell trying not to get any more attention drawn to us than there already is.

“Well ending all of this comes with a price. I don’t come easy nor do I come cheap.” It is seriously taking everything I have to not hit him.

“Well you can’t ‘have’ me and you sure as hell won’t get Jade. So I guess you’re just screwed aren’t you?” I stand up and walk outside to go back to the cabin when I am pushed into some dark alley. I am punched hard in the face; I look up and see Josh with five other guys. I punched whoever it was that hit me before in the stomach and head twice and then I receive two hard punches to the stomach and am thrown on the ground. “So you little bastard think you can just run off? Try again faggot.” Kick after kick to my stomach and below the waist, punch after punch to the head. One last voice I hear is a girl screaming and crying before I pass out.

Jade’s POV

I woke to an empty space next to me. I still have a pounding headache but I was not about to ruin this vacation nor did I want to go to the hospital so I just acted like I was fine and doing better. It took everything to not show how much pain I was in. I took another Advil and looked around for Niall. I walk upstairs to see Liam and Zayn relaxing on the couch talking.

“Have you seen Niall?” I asked worriedly.

“He left for a walk about a half hour ago.” Zayn answered. I went back downstairs to get dressed. Right now I was in my pjs which consisted of a batman tank top and shorts. I got dressed in a black and white tank top with some light blue shorts and some sandals. I decided to go to get dinner, I practically slept all day. Good job Jade. I’ve been craving McDonalds for a couple days now and that is the closest thing we have to the cabin when it comes to food or anything minus the Starbucks down the road. All of the other stores are like 10-15 minutes away and of course I can’t drive yet.

I go to McDonalds and get two quarter pounders with cheese, medium fires, and a McCafé mocha. I start heading back to the cabin when I hear a very familiar voice coming from some dark alley by Starbucks. I listen closer until I recognize that voice belongs to Josh. I start freaking out and head towards the alley. I see Niall lying on the ground; blood everywhere and Josh with some other guys keep hitting him. I dropped my drink and the bag of food. I fall to my knees and start crying. I did this, I am the reason Niall is in this position. I am the reason Niall is hurt. I call Liam and start screaming.

“Hey Jade, what’s up? Where’d you go, you just disappeared.” I can hear him chuckling.

“Niall…Josh…Starbucks” I don’t know if he could understand me or not but I couldn’t stop crying and screaming. I think he understood because he automatically hung up. Before I could even hang up, Josh and his friends disappeared to only god knows where. Josh can never handle anything himself so he always has to have back-up. I rush over to Niall as I hear sirens coming our way. Another girl witnessed what happened and I am guessing she called 911.

Liam’s POV

After Jade went back downstairs I went to the kitchen to make Louis a snack. He was depressed earlier and I wanted to give him some time to talk to Harry before I interrupted him. Zayn went back to his room to get some sleep. It was now about eight o’clock and it’s been was messed up day. I still can’t believe I ran into Josh. He was just asking us questions like nothing had ever happened. Zayn and I didn’t answer but we didn’t need to. It seemed like he already knew the answers and just wanted to see what we would say. I finished making Louis a sandwich and took it to him. Harry was sound asleep on the bed, resting his head on Louis’ chest and Louis was sitting there messing on his phone.

“How are you?” I walked over and sat next to Louis, trying not to wake up Harry.

“I’m better now, just needed some time to think and talk things over with Hazza Bear.” I handed him his sandwich and my phone went off. He mumbled a thank you and started eating.

“Hey Jade, what’s up? Where’d you go, you just disappeared.” I started chuckling until I heard her crying.

“Niall…Josh…Starbucks” I hung up the phone and jumped off the bed causing Harry to wake up. Louis frowned and I gave them both a sympathetic smile.

“We need to go to Starbucks…NOW!” I yelled the last part. They both got up and I went to wake up Zayn. “Zayn, get up. Niall needs us.” That’s all it took for him to jump off the bed. We all rushed down to Starbucks when I saw three police cars and an ambulance. Jade was talking to a cop and in tears and Josh was nowhere to be found surprise, surprise. I saw people putting someone on the stretcher and I was almost scared to see who was on it. We all walked closer and saw Niall’s motionless body covered in blood and bruises lying on the stretcher. Zayn and Louis went to make sure Jade was okay. You could tell they were trying everything to not cry while Harry and I stood there completely frozen not knowing what to do.

**********AN**********

I couldn’t find a perfect song for this chapter so I just went with…

·         Song of the Day

o   Everything I Do (I Do It For You) by Bryan Adams

SO. MUCH. DRAMA.

I wrote this chapter like 6 times before choosing a certain ending. Every time I wrote a different ending I just got more and more confused so I stuck with this haha

I am still debating on Elounor or Larry…Prolly one of the hardest decisions of my life on the other hand

OMH Will Niall be okay? What’s going to happen to Josh after what he did? Man that dude is CARZYYYYY How dare you gang up on precious lil Nialler :o Have you no respect?? ):

Haha please, vote and follow <3

Stay tuned because I have important news…. :D

Hope you’re enjoying the book so far(:

Much Love

~ Xoxo Aly

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

443K 18.3K 34
Louis could feel Harry behind him, the hot breath on his neck and the soft hands upon his waist. "You know I do more than tutor, don't you?" Harry w...
124K 4.6K 14
Harry Styles. You may have heard from him before because since he won the X Factor three years ago, nearly everyone did. Well, everyone but the tiny...
141K 4.1K 41
You thought you knew One Direction. But everything you heard is just their cover story. These boys are hiding something. Something... Super ;) Harry...
197K 7.1K 12
Harry had been hopelessly in love with his straight friend Louis for a very long time. Louis with his perfect girlfriend and perfect life. They met i...