Kidnapped and running with th...

Av my-anaconda_does

Amy was just trying to get by life when her fathers actions caused her to be taken. What she didn't know is h... Mer

Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Yo
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
ITS MY BIRTHDAY
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
A/N important
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
I'M ALIVE!!!
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chaper 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69 ;) ;)
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Hellooooo

Chapter 2

13.5K 323 152
Av my-anaconda_does

Tyler's POV

I woke up to Jake knocking on my door telling me to get up and ready.

Ugh I hate school.

I went to my bathroom and had a shower.

After I got out I went to lock my room door cause people like Diego walk in without knocking. I put on a pair of my Calvin Klein boxers and then proceeded to put on my outfit. I sprayed my cologne which was called 'million' by paco robanne.

(Outfit in the picture above)

After I was ready I grabbed my black jacket and bag and left my room.

I got down to the foyer and shouted to the boys that we're leaving now and grabbed my keys to my Range Rover.

"Squeeze your fat asses into the back boys" I said as I hopped into the drivers seat.

Marco as usual sat in the passengers seat, then in the middle it was Mikey, Diego, Jake, Daniel and in the back was Aiden and Jacob.

After everyone was in I sped off to the gas station to buy some smokes and food.

I grabbed the bag and my smokes after I payed for the gas and my things and left the shop.

I got into the car and put a cigarette between my lips sparking it up. I opened the window and handed the pack to Marco who took one and handed it back to the other boys.

We slowly pulled up to the school and took our usual spot.

We all got out the car and flicked our smokes. I locked the car and began walking through my school.

As we walked in the students parted like the Red Sea for us.

We went to our lockers and carefully without anyone seeing placed our spare guns in whilst taking the small back up ones and putting them somewhere on ourselves.

"Oh tyyyy" a squeaky voice said making me cringe.

I slammed my locker shut loudly cause to be honest I was not in the mood to hear Francesca's voice. Honestly, go out with the girls for a few weeks and she's obsessed with me.

"Aw baby why the long face?" She said coming towards me but Mikey stopped her.

"Get lost Francesca, no one likes you" Jacob said and we all laughed.

"Whatever Jacob" she said rolling her eyes.

"Seriously yeah fuck off or I'll kill you right now" Aiden said getting up in her face.

"Calm down man lets go" I said grabbing his shoulder and walking away.

We walked to our class which was maths. We were around 30 minutes late but meh who cares huh.

I walked to the door pulling it open and walking towards my chair.

"Boys? Care to explain why your late?" Mrs Gordon asked.

I sat down and pulled my phone out to see if I had any important text.

"you boys are a lost cause. We should call you the lost boys seeing as your useless at everything." She said rolling her eyes.

I slammed my hand down on my desk which made everyone gasp and got up to walk towards her, As soon as as I reached her she looked up at me like a scared mouse.

"Listen here Gordon. You don't know me, you don't know my boys. You don't know what we are capable. I could be lazing around at home but no I chose to come here. Either appreciate it or fuck off to another country. One on the other side of the world please. Cause if you piss me off.... Well let's just say your gonna have seemed to disappear off the face of the earth" I said touching the stuff on her desk and finally making eye contact.

She nodded her head and grabbed her stuff leaving the room.

"Right boys seeing as our teacher seems to have left us. I think we should leave" I said laughing as they joined in.

We left the class and headed towards the front doors of the school to leave for lunch.

"That names gonna stick around for a while now" I said laughing as we walked though the hallways.

"Well the lost boys is a legit name for us seeing as it does kinda reflect on our pasts" Jacob said and we agreed.

"Well then lost boys, let's go" I chuckled opening the doors.

-end of the school-

We decided to go home and order some pizza with delivery.

"Jacob your picking it up today." Daniel said Putting the phone down.

"Whatever man" he replied grabbing his keys to go onto the normal road.

We don't like people knowing where we live, even though we have the biggest house in the whole country. When we order food we get the delivery to an empty road around 20 minutes from the mansion.

After a good 25 minutes Jacob was back with the food. Thank god he used the bike.

"Boys I've been thinking and I reckon nows the time to get revenge on George for Matt's death." I said after we all finished our food, all the boys nodded in agreement.

"And I've got the perfect idea" I smirked.

"We are going to kidnap his daughter" I replied with a smile.

"As in Amy, Amy Parker?" Mikey asked and I nodded my head.

Amy's POV

I woke up at 5 am and changed into my black Nike running shorts, black Nike sports bra and black and white Nike trainers. I grabbed my water bottle and my black Nike sports bag and filled it with my outfit.

A pair of black skinny jeans which are ripped at the knee, my white Nike cropped jumper with the black Nike tick on it and my white high top Nike Air Force 1's.

What can I say? I hate it when my brands clash. I only wear certain brands.

I grabbed my keys and left the house after eating some cereal and kissing my mum goodbye.

As soon as I reached my high-school I put my stuff by the bleachers and began running.

I ran around the track at my fastest speed 15 times. After that I had a quick drink.

I then proceeded to go to the field in middle of the track and did 100 push ups followed by 100 sit ups. I then did the plank for 10 minutes and then got up to do 150 star jumps.

"Can I stop now?" I asked my brother Jackson

"Seeing as you've improved your time....20 minutes faster than usual yes, go shower. Tomorrow we'll try 20 laps, 200 push ups, 200 sit ups, 15 minute plank and 200 star jumps okay?" He asked and I nodded.

I need to train so I can carry on running the gang after my dad, and so I can be as good as my brothers are or they'll get the gang instead. I mean the both of them are 19 turning 20 and they can do 30 laps, 200 push ups, 250 sit ups, 30 minute plank and 350 star jumps....and that's only in 3 hours. Anyway dads unfortunately the SECOND most feared gang leader in the country. After those cobra guys.

I remember when dad killed that Matt kid 2 or 3 weeks ago, we're quite surprised they haven't done anything like try get revenge. We still don't know what they look like so we need to keep an eye out on who's suspicious.

I grabbed my bag and went into the girls changing room and went for a shower after putting my bag away safely. I washed brown my hair with my strawberry shampoo and conditioner and then used my strawberry body wash. I got out and dried my body off and then rubbed my strawberry body cream on my body. After I had done that I changed into my clothes, done my make up and left the changing rooms.

I walked through the hallways and towards my locker.

"I heard she killed someone"

"Yeah well I heard she carries a gun"

"Apparently she does underground street fights"

"She beat up a guy and a girl till they were dead. With her bare hands"

I smirked at all the rumours that are going around, partially because they were all true but mainly cause no one ever approached me.

"Oh my god, who are they?" I heard a girl squeal

I turned my head towards where everyone else was looking and saw a group of 8 guys walking through the hallway. The leader of the group looked my way and winked as he walked past.

Who are these idiots.

And who does he think he is winking at me?

I ignored them and slammed my locker shut which caused everyone to look my way.

As I was walking past one of the jocks decided to whistle at me.

Big mistake there.

I walked towards him at a fast pace and pushed him against a locker.

"You wanna die today?" I asked looking him dead in the eye.

"N-no" replied basically shitting his pants

"Then don't do stupid things... Or there will be consequences" I replied pushing away and walking towards the cafeteria

"Hey little monster, how're you?" My best-friend Aaron Sanderz asked picking me up and spinning me around. He finally put me down and kissed my forehead.

"Ugh there's new guys" I replied and he laughed

"What's so funny?" I frowned at him which causes him to laugh more

"You either like one of them or your jealous that they might get all your popularity" he said pulling me along to maths class

"Neither actually and let goo" I whined which made him chuckle

"Hey gay boy" Lewis one of the most annoying jocks ever said

I stopped where I was whilst Aaron tried to pull me away but I managed to free myself of his grip.

"Hey lewis" I said faking as smile

"Hey babe finally decided you want to be with me?" He asked smirking

"No, please enlighten me in knowing how Aaron is gay?" I said through gritted teeth

"He hangs out with you the hottest girl ever and he's not going out with you yet he kisses your cheek and holds your hand cause he's your 'best friend' so either your friends with benifits or he's gay" Lewis said looking at Aaron.

Aaron was 6ft he was well built and hand a few tattoos on his arms. He had blonde hair up in quiff and blue eyes. Cute I know. He was wearing black skinny jeans, a white v-neck, and white adidas superstars.

"He's got a girlfriend you dipshit, and can he not be my best-friend? He's one of the nicest guys and he's better looking than you'll ever be. So don't start rumours cause your jealous of him got it?" I said and then proceeded to punch him in the face making him get a nose bleed. I almost punched him again but he manage to move which meant my knuckles slammed into the lockers. I was gonna run after him but Aaron grabbed me and forced me to go to class.

"Shit" I muttered as I saw the trail of blood forming behind us from my knuckles being cut open.

I grabbed a bandage from Aaron's bag cause he knew I always get hurt somehow and wrapped my hand up.

We walked into class and sat down at the back where our desks were and waited for the teacher.

"Amy! Did you break my boyfriends nose?" Alexa came in screaming with her annoying voice.

"Yes" I replied with no emotion on my face at all.

"Why?" She squeaked out

"He called Aaron gay and tried hitting on me" I said getting up from my seat

"Now unless you want to meet my fist like your fuck boy did... I suggest you move away from me" I replied walking towards her but she ran out

I sat back down and spoke to Aaron till the teacher came in

"Class we have a few new students. Meet Michael and Daniel smith, Jacob hunter, Marco and Diego Delgado, Jake McCall, Aiden Ryder and Tyler Matthews."

That's chapter 2! Hope you guys are enjoying the book so far

2030 words.

Fortsett รฅ les

You'll Also Like

135K 3.8K 45
When you are a member of the mafia family, you need to be strong, ruthless, and cunning. But when you are one of the heirs you need to be untouchable...
400K 10.3K 24
Two best friends head up to a cabin in the woods for a simple, harmless vacation. But things take a dark turn when they are kidnapped. Their only cha...
272K 9K 42
Follow my Instagram for any updates and if you have any questions: @nikki_k123 Claire is in trouble. More specifically, her family is. Or the lack th...