Leather Jacket (Camren)

By RedLightKordei

"Her eyes screamed danger, but her touch screamed love." More

Author's Note; Warning
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
Warning
13
AN (important)
14 (Part 1)
14 (Part 2)
15
Survey
16
17 (Part 1)
AHHHHHH (A/N)
17 (Part 2)
Chapter 18 (Part 1)
50 Shades of Jauregui
Chapter 18 (Part 2)
New Cover
19
20
Surpriseeeee
Extra Chapter!
22 (Part 1)
22 (Part 2)
23
24
25
26
27 (Part 1)
27 (Part 2)
28
29
30
31
32 (Part 1)
32 (Part 2)
33
Shameless Promo
update
Finally Updating
Epilogue (Part 1)
Hey Guys..

21

13.8K 378 631
By RedLightKordei

A/N: For a more enjoyable read, listen to Outta My Hands by Selena Gomez at the beginning of this chapter. This is also a note that there will be a smut so please don't read the beginning if you're uncomfortable.

Enjoy (:

________

Lauren's POV

There was so much racing through Lauren's mind at the moment. Anger, betrayal, love, but most importantly, lust. She felt her adrenaline kicking in, truthfully, it was probably the affect of the alcohol she consumed earlier.

A week ago Camila had left Lauren, completely vulnerable, completely broken, and Lauren wanted revenge. In Lauren's mind, what better revenge than making Camila remember why she's lucky.

Camila broke the kiss, she moved her head back looking into Lauren's dull green eyes, lust filled.

"Lauren we need to talk..." She panted, out of breath due to the intense kiss they had just shared.

"We can talk later babe," Lauren smirked. Camila opened her mouth to object, however Lauren used that as an entrance into the Latina's mouth.

She pushed her hands down the brunette's thighs, traveling back up to her ass and holding onto it for her dear life.

Lauren broke the kiss and moved her lips over to Camila's neck, "L-lauren st-stop," Camila attempted to say, however she was cut off by her own moans as Lauren sucked on her neck, leaving a trail of red marks.

"Fuck Lauren," she moaned, feeling the damp spot in her panties grow.

Lauren removed her lips from Camila's neck and looked down at the brunette who layed beneath her, ready to surrender.

"Want me to stop?" Lauren teased, moving her hand to Camila's front.

"Fuck you," Camila angrily mumbled.

"Fuck me then," Lauren winked, causing Camila to pull Lauren's head down by her collar and attack her lips.

Lauren smirked into the kiss, sneaking her tongue into the brunette's mouth. Camila didn't bother fighting, she knew Lauren would win, so she let Lauren's tongue wander her mouth.

Camila felt weak to her knees, she had come here to be on good terms with Lauren, yet here she was underneath the girl, mentally begging her to fuck her.

Lauren used her free hand to pull the string on Camila's sweatpants, allowing them to be loose. She snuck her hand down the brunette's pants, rubbing her with want through her panties.

Camila felt the urge to already shout, but she didn't forget the guests who were also in the house.

She furiously bit her bottom lip, cursing Lauren mentally for the urge to scream.

Lauren pulled her hand out of Camila's sweatpants and snuck it underneath the brunette's shirt. She pushed her body back, pulling Camila's shirt off over her head.

After throwing the shirt on the floor, she looked down at Camila's bra, frowning at the fact that it still kept the brunette covered. She reached behind the brunette's back, unhooking the material and throwing it on the floor.

Lauren brought her mouth to Camila's chest, depositing small kisses around her breasts, then trailing them up to one of her nipples. She sucked and licked with want, driving Camila insane.

"Lauren fucking Christ!" Camila whispered loudly.

Lauren looked up questioningly.

"Just fuck me already!" Camila angrily said.

Lauren smirked, she pushed herself back and pulled off her own shirt. Camila's eyes were glued to Lauren's breasts as the taller Latina removed her bra.

"You're so fucking hot..." Camila widened her eyes.

Lauren pecked the brunette's lips before getting off the bed and removing Camila's sweatpants.

She deposited small kisses along Camila's inner thigh, causing Camila to bite down on her lip again to suppress a moan.

Once Lauren pulled away, she looked over at her drawer and smirked when she thought of something.

She walked over to the table and opened the drawer, picking up a small device.

"W-what's that?" Camila nervously asked.

Lauren walked over to the brunette, laying her back down onto the bed to make her comfortable.

She got on top of Camila, straddling the smaller girl.

Lauren looked down at the device and pushed a small button on the side, "you okay with this?" Lauren asked, showing Camila the vibrator she held.

Camila nervously swallowed and nodded.

Lauren licked the tip of the device, before pulling down Camila's panties and circling the device on her clit.

"Fuck!" Camila shouted accidentally.

Lauren let out a giggle at the girl's slip up.

Once Lauren had seen Camila hold on tightly to the bedsheets, she removed the device and moved down Camila.

She brought her face between the girl's thighs, forcing her tongue into the brunette's entrance.

Camila let go of the bedsheets and held onto Lauren's hair instead, causing Lauren to feel herself grow more wet.

She moved her tongue around, hearing moan after moan come out of Camila's mouth.

Before the brunette had come undone, Lauren removed her tongue and pressed her lips against Camila's.

Camila used the opportunity to push her hand down Lauren's panties.

She slipped a finger into the girl's entrance, pumping in and out to only feel the small kissing become deeper.

Lauren pushed her knee up to Camila's front, causing the brunette to moan in her mouth.

"Fuck Camila," Lauren let out, bringing her head into the crook of the brunette's neck.

Lauren slipped a finger inside the girl, both of them battling with the moans that wanted to escape their mouths.

"I'm gonna.." Lauren groaned.

"Me too," Camila let out.

And at the same time, the two came undone, causing Lauren to collapse on top of the brunette.

After moments of silence, Lauren kissed Camila's cheek then looked at her, "so let's talk," she laughed.

____________

Dinah's POV

Downstairs, everyone was getting along. The group of them had decided to play some party games.

Although it wasn't a real party, Dinah insisted on calling it one.

Dinah, Collin, Normani, Ally, and Taylor had sat in a circle on the floor playing truth or dare. Zayn was asleep on the couch.

"Okay my turn, Normani truth or dare?" Dinah asked, smiling brightly at the beautiful dark skinned girl who sat across from her.

"Truth," Normani said.

"Do you still love me?" Dinah asked, hopeful.

Everyone looked over at Normani, waiting for her answer.

"Yes I do love me," Normani teased. Everyone began giggling at her clever answer.

Dinah rolled her eyes and groaned.

"Taylor, truth or dare?" Normani looked over at the girl.

"Dare!" Taylor happily shouted.

Normani began to bite her lip in thought, she looked around the room trying to think of something.

Dinah stared at Normani's lips, frowning at the fact that she couldn't kiss them.

"I dare you to pour ketchup on Zayn's face!" Normani laughed, watching Taylor raise an eyebrow.

"I wanna do it!" Ally quickly jumped in.

"Okay then you do it," Normani giggled at the short girl's enthusiasm.

Ally got up, disappearing into the kitchen, she came back with a ketchup bottle.

Everyone got up and joined Ally around the couch, looking down at the sleeping Zayn.

Ally stuck her tongue out, trying to concentrate and make sure she doesn't mess up on what she's writing.

______

Lauren's POV

"I missed you," Camila mumbled against Lauren's stomach.

After the two had enjoyed their heated time together, both of them changed back into their clothes and cuddled on Lauren's bed.

Camila's head rested on Lauren's stomach, Lauren subconsciously played with Camila's hair, and Camila had her arm wrapped around the older girl's torso.

"Then never let me go again," Lauren whispered, feeling herself grow vulnerable as she remembered what happened.

"Never again," Camila promised, finding Lauren's free hand and interlocking their pinkies.

"I was being stupid. I was afraid. I'm sorry Lo," Camila said, her voice filled with the obvious sincerity.

"I know baby girl, it's okay, but can I ask you something?" Lauren asked, feeling a wave of nervousness wash over her.

"Anything," Camila looked up at the girl.

"Will you be my girlfriend? I mean like I know it's stupid but uh-" Lauren rambled on.

"Hey hey," Camila interrupted, "yes Lauren," she smiled.

Lauren widened her eyes.

"What really?" She asked with disbelief hidden behind her words.

"Yeah of course, about time you ask me," Camila teased.

"I love you more than anything," Lauren whispered, looking down at the brunette.

"I love you too, my everything," Camila smiled.

The sound of screaming had caused both Camila and Lauren to jump. After the two looked at each other with worried expressions, both raced out of the room, down the stairs.

"What the fuck is going on!" Lauren shouted, everyone looked at her, except the wild Ally that was being chased by Zayn.

"Come here you little-" Zayn shouted, attempting to finish the sentence however he tripped over himself.

"Zayn leave her alone, what are you idiots doing?" Lauren asked, a tiny bit annoyed that they had ruined her moment with Camila.

"Your demonic elf of a cousin put ketchup on my face while I was sleeping!" Zayn angrily shouted, pointing to his cheek.

Taylor and Lauren walked over examining the cheek, while Taylor pulled out her phone and took a picture.

I love Jesus more than you

Was what the ketchup read.

Lauren began laughing, "nice one Ally!" She shouted, highfiving the short girl.

When the doorbell began to ring, Dinah jumped off the couch and ran to the door, "PIZZA!" She shouted, yanking the door open.

"Is Lauren Jauregui here?" A deep voice asked, Dinah looked over at Lauren with a questioning expression.

The only thing Camila could focus on was the fact that the rain had stopped, which made her thankful.

"Yeah... Lauren's here?" Dinah said before stepping aside, two men walked in, they wore police uniforms.

Lauren widened her eyes and felt her heart drop.

"Lauren what's going on?" Camila whispered, noticing Lauren was more worried than her.

One of the men took the handcuffs and walked behind Lauren, "Lauren Jauregui you are under arrest for the murder of Drew Chadwick, you have the right to remain silent. If you do say anything, what you say can be used against you in a court of law. You have the right to consult with a lawyer and have that lawyer present during any questioning. If you cannot afford a lawyer, one will be appointed for you if you so desire."

"No! I didn't kill him!" Lauren shouted, looking at Dinah with pleading eyes.

"Officer you have a misunderstanding!" Camila quickly said, attempting to convince one of the men.

"Argue that in court," he bitterly laughed.

"Let me go, I didn't kill anyone, fuck!" Lauren screamed, trying to get out of the hold of one of the police men.

"When can we see her?" Taylor asked, being the only calm one in the situation.

"In about an hour, after we run some tests and go over her file, you're free to visit as the investigation continues," the nicer officer explained, causing Taylor to nod.

Zayn looked over at Ally who was hiding behind the couch, he knew her short friend was scared of scenarios like this one.

The men pulled Lauren out of the house.

Camila turned over to looked at Collin, "where does Chris live?"

_____

A/N: here we go! More updates coming soon I swear I'm not gonna take long. The next two chapters will be longer.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

The City By sam

Fanfiction

41.8K 1.2K 56
She changed, but pain does that to people.
147K 3.7K 21
I'd kill for her. I wonder if she'd do the same. [g!p] Also at some point this turned into a Camren/you which I didn't plan. I didn't see it coming i...
10.5K 355 20
The trouble life with Lauren and Dinah...
1.1M 27K 37
The moment Camila's eyes landed on the new nanny for her kids, it was love at first sight in more ways than one. **G!P Lauren** Cover by the one and...