Are you happy?

By diydolls

He closed the distance between us he brought his hands slowly up my waist and pulled me towards him. i couldn... More

Are you happy? chapter 1 goodbye
chapter 2- finally home?
chapter 3 - first kiss
chapter 4- Pain
Sorry
Chapter 5- the truth hurts
Chapter 6- over it
Chapter 7 -stacy
Omg!!
Chapter 8-his lips
Chapter 9-lier
Geo or kyle
Chapter 10- What are you?
Chapter 10 - part 2
chapter 11- just jump
Chapter 12- thoughts
Coming soon
Co author
chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
I have decided
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
chapter 18
Chapter 19
I don't know who to choose!!
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Vote .
chapter 22
Instagram
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 27
Coming soon
Please read.
Chapter 28 ! This is the new update!! Read me! (:
Chapter 29
Main character contest
Quick update
Chapter 30
Readers

Chapter 20

12K 267 72
By diydolls

Justmeyayi helped me out with this next chapter ! (:

A smile was plastered across my face as I woke up, Last night was amazing with Geo. It felt good to finally be happy again I hadn't smiled like this in ages. I had to get him out of my mind though, i still had feelings for kyle strong feelings. My found buzzes from under my butt. I had the habit of placing my phone next to me and it would en up in random places. The screen lit up with kyles name on it.

Good morning beautiful, Iv missed you so much . I was wondering if you'd like to go on a date with me?

Great ! I wouldn't have to sound desperate asking him out. I quickly replied .

Of course I would love to (:

Great, I need you to dress cozy. I'll pick you up at 7.

I was confused though.

What in the world are we going to do when its 82 degrees outside kyle?.

It might be dark out but it's still hot. I

It's a surprise (; see you at seven.

I have 1 hour before the date. Damn my laziness. Ok he said to dress warm. Throwing things around in my closet I find a beautiful black long sleeve shirt with a laced back.

When did I get this? I'm just going to have to assume I bought this when I and Lilly went shopping. "Psht wait till Lilly finds out what I'm up to." I tell myself. I know for a fact Lilly is going to be interested in this. Slipping on a pair of whit skinny jeans I start searching under my bed for my favorite boots. No not the uggs I haven't worn those in years . As I'm Slipping my knee high boots on I fall to the right but manage to put my hand out before I hit the wall.

I look over at the clock I have twenty minutes before Kyle gets hear. Good, That gives me some time to put some make up on. I'm leaning more towards the natural look due to the fact that i don't have time to go all out like I normally would.

I put on some mascara and a little tiny bit of lip-gloss. My hair is up in a bun as I take it of it causes me to have natural waves that fall down my back to my butt. Looking into my reflection I can't help but admire how good I look. Two minutes after I'm finish I hear the door bell ring. Holy crap time flies.

Looking one last time at my reflection I grab my black sweater and head towards the door. I don't want to look eager so I take my time. Dear god I'm just realizing the butterflies in my stomach. I hope I'm not too over dressed. What if I fall flat on my face and make a fool of myself AHHH.

Ok it's too late to back out it's now or never. Opening the door I see Kyle looking as gorgeous as ever I can't help but admire the way he looks he has a long sleeve baby blue button up dress shirt with the first two buttons undone, with some dark washed out jeans. And his hair is a messy perfection. Wow he's gorgeous.

"He-" Kyle stops mid sentence eyes wide and his jaw drops. Is there something on my face? Shifting form one foot to the other and touching my face to see if I had something on it he grabs my waist and pulls me into him. "Wow. Misty you look amazing. Words can't describe how gorgeous you look." he says resting his hand on my cheek.

I feel myself blush I bet I'm redder then a tomato I can't help but smile. "T-Thank you" I stutter "You look handsome" I smile at him "Thank You" he winks at me with a grin."I got this for you" he hands me the white box with a pink ribbon on it "Aw thank you. What is it?" I pull the ribbon off eager to see what's inside "Open it and find out." I can't help but notice the big grin on his face. He's breath taking.

Opening the box I gasp at what's inside. It's a gorgeous gold heart necklace with three small little diamonds on the curve of the heart going from smallest to biggest. "Oh my god. Kyle its gorgeous!" I pull the necklace out and frown I guess Kyle noticed because next thing I know he's asking "what's wrong? " with a sad look "you don't like it? I can change it if you want. I'm sorry I didn't know what you liked so I just got what I thought you might like."

God he's a nervouse wreck "No Kyle it's not that I actually love it, it's gorgeous, breath taking. But..." I look up at him with a worried face "But...?" he looks down at me with his eye brow raised. "But I can't help but think about how expensive this must have been."

He let out a reliving sigh. I look up at him smiling at how worried he must have been "Don't worry your pretty little heart about that. To be honest its expensive yes but I can afford it." He says looking down at me with a smile. I can't help but wonder what if I met him before meeting Geo.

Would everything be different? "It's nothing really I got it and it took me forever looking for the perfect necklace for the perfect girl."

Blushing like an idiot I hide my face. "Don't do that" he says gideing my face with his index finger and thumb. Then he pushes my single strand of hair behind my ear.

"Do what?" I look up at him with a confused face. "Hide that gorgeous face of yours from me." This man has made me blush more in one night then I do in a whole day. "Oh.... Sorry" I look at the necklace in my hand.

Moving the necklace in his direction I ask "Do you mind?" signaling him to put the necklace on for me. "Of course not" he winks at me. Well their both cute and cocky I say to myself. Turning around I feel him inch closer to me and move the necklace in front of me to position it on my neck. I feel his breath tickle my neck and lock the necklace in place.

"You're so beautiful." He whispers in my ear. My eyes flutter close when I feel him place small kisses on my neck and shoulder. "T-Thank y-you" if I wasn't nerves before then I sure am now. Wow he's good. "You ready to go beautiful?" he motions for me to grab his arm.

"As ready as I can be" we start walking when I notice there's no car. Hmm. "Umm Kyle, where are we going?" its hot as I don't know what and I have long pants and long sleeves and noticing there's no car I'm guessing we are going to walk to are destination. God I hope it's not far because I don't want to sweat.

As if reading my mind he replies "It's a surprise and don't worry it's not far." Gideing me towards the woods I can't help but be excited. The only place I could think of when he told me to dress cozy was the ice skating ring. If it's not there then why else would I need to dress cozy?

Getting closer to the woods I look down at my feet and frown. Bad day to wear sneaker wedges. "Is everything ok?" I hear Kyle asking from next to me. "Yeah it's just..." he looks at me with a raised eyebrow waiting for me to continue.

"it's just I think I picked a bad day to wear my boots as you can tell I'm pretty clumsy and while I'm good at walking in them on flat surfaces I'm pretty sure I'm going to fall flat on my face walking in the woods with them." Before I have a chance to react he sweeps me of my feet and carries me bridle style while a little scream escapes my mouth "Better?" he says smiling at me and winking. After I finish my fit of giggles I kiss his cheek and say "Much." This day is going perfect but I can't help but think about Geo at the same time. He's my mate shouldn't things be easier.

Thinking back on the decision I have to make makes me nerves if I pick the wrong guy one of them

Will get hurt and I won't be able to live with myself if that happens. After a comfortable silence Kyle breaks it. "Where here. Close your eyes." He says excited and gently places me down. Closing my eyes I feel him place his hands on my eyes.

Dang it now I can't peek. "Are you ready?" he whispers dangerously close to my ear. "Um duh" I say laughing and I feel his chest vibrate on my back when he chuckles. Moving his hands off my eyes "Ok open" he moves out the way and I gasp in front of me stands dark purple air balloon. "Holy....." my jaw drops at the sight inside the basket there's a picnic basket and a bouquet of flowers.

"Kyle! This is amazing! How did you...... where do you?! WOW!" trying to find the right words to say he starts laughing at me "Glad you like it beautiful" he places a small kiss on my cheek. "A picnic in the sky" he says so smooth I can't help but smile. "Come on, let's go" he tugs me by the arm excited at the fact I like this. "Wait do you even know how to drive this thing" I look at him curious. When he doesn't reply it's too late I'm already in the basket and he starts the hair balloon. "KYLE!" I look at him scared.

"Calm down princess I'd never put your pretty little life in danger of course I know how to drive this thing." Oh thank god I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding. He almost gave me a heart attack. As the air balloon starts to lift off the ground I lose my balance and fall into Kyles arms. My breath hitches in my throat. He's breath taking.

As if he heard what I said he looks down at me with a cocky smile. "You're breath taking" after we finish are picnic we talk. It's cold up here. Reaching for my sweater Kyle stops me. "That won't help much. Hold on" I watch him as he reaches into a bag I didn't notice before and pulls out a blanket.

"Here" he covers us both with the blanket and pulls me to his side. "God misty you're so beautiful and you deserve so much more then that jerk Geo" Geo I frown when I hear his name he's my mate I can't help but think about him when I'm with Kyle the date we shared yesterday may have not been as amazing as this balloon ride but it meant so much to me to be with him. I mentally sigh. It's going to be hard choosing one over the other. But till then I'm going to enjoy my time with Kyle.

Looking up at Kyle he looks as gorgeous as ever the way the moon light shines on him. He's amazing. I look up at him noticing the lust in his eyes he's so close to my face I feel his breath tickle my lips. I had to hold that moan that threatened to escape my lips. Next thing I know Kyles kissing me. I don't react till I realize what he's doing. I start kissing back. Under the blanket I feel his hands rub up and down my leg.

Then he starts deepening the kiss. Licking my bottom lips asking for entrance I hesitate before I allow him. Our tongs' fighting for dominance. Wrapping my arms around his neck he picks me up and places me on his lap I straddle him. I don't think I should let this go too far. But I can't help but melt in his arms when we kiss. Then I start thinking about geo again.

Damn it. Why can't I get him out of my head I know he's my mate but that doesn't mean he hasn't been a bad one. Thinking back to all the things he's done I can't help but feel heartbroken here I am not wanting this make out to get out of hand when he's done so MUCH with that bitch Stacey. Ooh her name just pisses me of so much. I didn't lose my virginity wanting my first time to be with my mate and turns out my mate didn't give a damn who he lost it to.

"Is something wrong?" snapping out of my thoughts I see a worried Kyle. "No its nothing. Really, Just thought of something." I try giving him a genuine smile. "Listen if this makes you feel uncomfortable all you have to do is say stop and ill stop." He says it with the most serious face so I know he's not lying. "Yeah I know, it's not that honestly. It's nothing." Noticing he won't win this debate he just gives up "Ok if you say so"

My date with Kyle was beyond amazing and beyond expensive. That's the difference between them I'm so easily expressed by what geo does even if it's the littlest things. I wonder if I'd be like that with Kyle he didn't really give me the opportunity spoiling me to the fullest tonight but it was amazing . I hear little feet running across my room and quickly snap my head there's no one there.

" h .. Hello?" no answer. Slowly making my way towards the door I hear movement under my bed. Fuck! I should run. Yet I can't I'm frozen in place. There's even louder movement under my bed. This might be a really stupid idea but I lower myself to the ground feeling the soft carpet on my stomach.

"hello?" hopefully it's just a cat I'm praying it's a cat..

Lifting my comforter something lunges at me I throw myself up but I'm quickly back on the ground with pressure on my stomach. I open my eyes

"boooo!" she whispers making me scream at the top of my lungs. It's the little blonde headed girl . She snickers on top of me . Not moving an inch.

"what do you want?" I frown quickly remember the trouble she causes.

" I want to play a game misty ." a devilish smile appears on her face.

" I don't want to play a game " I sit up gently placing her on my lap. She gives me the creeps .

v

"that's cute you dont have a choice ." she glares at me her bright blue eyes turning dark with a hint of red in them.

" Elvira Beelzebub you get of her this moment !" Blake is sitting on my bed with her arms crossed and a scowl on her face . " Now!" she vanishes leaving a poof of red air behin.

" blake ? What does she want with me?" I tremble as I push myself up to sit besides her.

" Shes a fallen angel misty and unfortunitky one of the worst. sense b.c she tortured people even when she was an angel out of pleasure especially children. When she was discovered she was to take the form of a child for the rest of eternity." chills ran down my back.

" what does that have to do with me?"

" She's really attached to Kyle ... Her name means devil mistress of The dark." my face went pale . Blake must have noticed because she quickly began to talk.

" Dont worry though she can't cause you any actuall harm , just play allot of tricks .."

" she pushed me of a cliff Blake a fuckimg cliff!" I couldn't help but scream in anger.

" you didn't die though , you didn't get hurt . Look misty that's why Leo showed himself to you god let him. He has the right to interfere only if it's really needed." I was playing with my fingers trying to calm my nerves.

" this is crazy .. " my voice was but a whisper . When I looked over blake was gone and I was left alone scared to death. I grabbed my phone and quickly began to type.

Please come over .

In a matter of seconds there was a knock on my balcony . Geo stood there with a look of worry in his face.

"what's wrong ?!" he sounded worried.

" I don't want to talk about it geo .. Can you please just spend the night." he smiled slowly approaching me and placing a kiss on my forbead .

"of course ."

When I came out of the shower geo was allready sleeping in my bed . I slowly made my way under the covers and turned the other way so I wasn't facing him. Before I knew it his arms were rapped aroun my waist as he pulled me closer nuzzling his head on my shoulder. This was nice.

-----

So what did you think ?!? Kyles date was amazing .. But that little girl scares me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20K 283 33
"Please be gentle"i whimpered letting him take all the control. "I will kitten"he said cupping my cheek and placing a kiss on my lip. His lips were g...
467 26 20
14+ COMPLETED!! romantic short story "Loni, please." His voice is so gentle and so longing, I weaken. Swallowing, I finally dare meet his gaze. My fe...
126K 6.1K 45
"Are you going to kiss me or are you just gonna stare?" As if he needed the encouragement, he slams his mouth down on mine in a frenzy, his hands mo...
2.1K 240 17
"I said I would always protect you." He said stroking a piece of my hair behind my ear. Which sent electricity through my whole body. "I don't need p...