She is giving me everything

pettypaul tarafından

Daha Fazla

She is giving me everything
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
S/N
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
S/n
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
S/N
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
S/n
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
S/N
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
S/N
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
S/N
S/N
S/N
S/N
Ready
Okay

Chapter 30

1.8K 31 1
pettypaul tarafından

Ma'Khyi

July 17 ( Friday )

Today is Trins family reunion and she's nervous as hell. She never came out to her whole family yet. She didn't sleep none last night which means i didn't either. She kept me up all night while she sung love songs. I didn't mind because Trin can sing really good so can I but at 2:30 in the morning i really don't be thinking about singing. All i wanted to do was sleep but Trin didn't let me. She sung all songs but i really like when she sings beyonce 1+1. I swear when she sings that her words hit me so hard i fall deeper in love with her ever word of the song.

Its noon and time for us to head over to her mom and dads place. I was hopping everything go fine.

When we got there i saw a whole bunch of Mexican people out there mixed with a few blacks. I was looking like -_____- . I asked her why she didn't tell me she was half mexican and she said some nonsense i wasn't listening to. She gave me a weird glare and continued walking. When we reached the house her grandmother walked up to us and hugged Trin so tight it made me hurt a little.

Trin: Hola ¿cómo está usted? Grandma.

Trin Grandma: Grande en ¿

I have no clue what Trina and her grandma are talking about. For all i know they could be ragging on me. Trin bet not stunt out her i know that. Just when i was about to get deeper into thought Trin interrupted me by introducing me to her family.

Trin: Hola familia este es Ma'Khyi.

Me: Hola

Family: Hola Ma'Khyi.

I had liked how they said my name. I was still kind of mad at Trin for not telling me she was half mexican though but i'll get over it.

Trin was washing dishes and i was standing behind her feeling her up and her aunt tee and grandmother walked in on us. Trin was shame and i was just sitting there like fuck it. They cursed at Trin in spanish and i was just looking. Trin mom and dad came in and all hell broke loose. I took Trin hand and we left.

The ride home was silent. No one spoke a word. That was a disaster. Wish i could redo and change some things. When we got home Trin went straight up stairs and hopped in the shower. I stayed down stairs and watched some tv. The doorbell suddenly ranged and it was one of Trins cousins. Her name was Maria.

Me: hola

Maria: i speak english.

Me: oh God good. Please come in.

Maria: thanks and where is my cousin.

Me: shower she should be out shortly.

Maria: okay i'll wait.

Trin came out of the shower about 10 mins later and was surprised. Maria didn't give Trin any time to say anything.

Maria: Trin i know your hurt but you have to understand how the family feels about homosexuality.

Trin: i know but i also don't care what my family thinks about me. Yall opinion din't natter at fucking all.

Maria: don't come jumping on me. I am here ain't i. Where the rest of them hoes at. I got mad love for you cousin. You be on your shit. I follow you on instagram I be seeing you and I knew you were gay.

Trin: i'm sorry Maria I love you baby cuh.

Maria: okay i'll let you and Khyi be but i will be back tomorrow and all us going out for the day.

Trin: okay cuh love you.

Khyi: later shawty.

Maria left and i felt a calm over Trin. Her whole attitude and behavior had changed. I was happy she was back to normal.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

109K 235 17
My wlw thoughts Men DNI 🚫 If you don't like these stories just block don't report
330K 19.1K 41
You live in a different time zone Think I know what this is It's just the time's wrong
37.7K 812 14
Jake, Sunoo and Jungwon went to a bar they had never been to before, And while they were there in that bar, they didn't know that there were four men...
211K 4.8K 70
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad