My Life With Justin Bieber

By TammyGirly

Beauty Model Andrea Nelson is having Her 20th Bday in one of LA's hottest clubs when Justin Bieber shows up... More

Chapter 1- The Start
Chapter 2- Run Away Love
Chapter 3- San Diego Night
Chapter 4- Fiesty Encounter
Chapter 5- Escape To His Hotel
Chapter 6- Justin's Mind
Chapter 7- The Night's Passion
Chapter 8- We Did What?
Chapter 9- Perfect Day
Chapter 10- There's a Secret
Chapter 11- Marcus
Chapter 12- Lost in Confusion
Chapter 13- Rough Morning
chapter 14- Stressful
Chapter 15- The Truth
Chapter 16- Anti Climatic
Chapter 17- Its Official.
Chapter 18 Gorgi Calls
Chapter 19- Pattie Knows
Chapter 20- Fall
Chapter 21 Pool Side
Chapter 22- The Boys
Chapter 23 Car Ride
Chapter 24- Date Part 1
Chapter 25 Date Part Two
Chapter 26- Explanation
Chapter 27- Welcome To The Family
Chapter 28 Magazine Stress
29- Mixed Emotions
30- Unbelievable
32- Curiosity
33- Swiftly Kissed?
34- Confession(s)
Chapter 35- Friendships & Relationships
Chapter 36- Night Lights
I Love You Too
38- Trust Me
Chapter 39- Nothing Makes Sense
40- Emotional Wrecks
Chapter 41- It Got Real
Chapter 42- General Hospital
Chapter 43- Worried About Nothing
Authors Note..
Chapter 44- Bets
Chapter 45- Happy Frustrations
Chapter 46- I Dream Panama
Chapter 47- You're Not Mad?
Chapter 49- Campfire News
Chapter 48- Will You?
Chapter 50- I Do
SEQUEL!!!
Update!!!

Chapter 31 -I Knew You Were Trouble

2.7K 46 3
By TammyGirly

So sorry this is a day late. My vocal coach took up most of my day. I didn't want to rush so enjoy ♡♥♥♡

Recap:

□Andrea POV□

"Don't worry so much, remember. " I said before turning around.

"Have fun." His voice drifted and he waved me off. I guess we sorta made up. We still have some talking to do, but for right now he's in the clear. Sometimes I feel like I'm in a weird fairytale and Justin is some unbelievably hot but hard to understand prince. I dunno. I love him and that's all that matters.

▪▪▪▪▪

*New Chapter*

Andrea POV:

"Hey!" I nearly screamed at Natalie getting in the car. I literally have so much to tell her, it's not even funny. Her jaw dropped in disbelief. She blew her blonde bangs up in awe.

"Seriously, bitch! You left me for a month. And was that Justin fucking BIEBER... Ohh, you're talking." She said in a ramble turning out of Scooters drive way. She wasn't really mad but I know she wants answers.

"Uhm, where do we start? It's been so much going on." I explained playing with my fingernails.

She took a calming breath. "Lets start with I missed you so much and you should really tell me when you're going to just disappear and hook up with celebrities." She sounded so motherly right now. I giggled to myself because I haven't seen my best friend in forever it feels, and seeing her over react was hilarious.

"I'm not "hooking up" with celebrities." Natalie made a correcting cough, causing me to roll my eyes. "I'm dating one."

"Oh, sure Draya, rub it in." She said sarcastically. I sighed and looked out of the window. We stopped at a light and she looked at me.

"I'm sorry... it's just we really were worried that something terrible happened to you. But to find out nearly a month later that a friend, that is PRACTICALLY A SISTER... Is safe and sound with a super star. And to top it off, we had to find out from a magazine that you're dating. C'mon! What did you expect?" Natalie was so dramatic and emotional right now. She picked up speed as we approached the freeway.

"Natty.." I pouted in my best baby voice. "You know I wuubb you." I went on flashing the puppy dog eyes.

"Saaaavve it for the others because I'm not falling for it." She said in an annoying way.

"Fine."

"Fine." She retorted focused on the road.

"Well, this is a great way to rekindle a friendship after a month." I replied sarcastically.

"Yup, perfect." She sarcastically shut down any further conversations we could've had.

Twenty awkward minutes went by and not a single word was spoken.

"Seriously! Natty! Are you not talking to me? " I complained feeling more hurt than I probably should.

"No, I just wanted you to suffer. You know, not hearing from your best friend, not knowing where the hell she was and not hearing her sweet, sweet voice." She teased, again with the playful sarcasm.I pouted.

"I get it. I promise to inform you-"

"Ah, ah, ah.. I don't want apologies, I want details. ALL of the details." She laughed and so did I. I blushed thinking about some of the stuff I would tell her. She'll freak out.

"Well, I'm dating Justin Bieber..."

"Okay, the world knows that. I'm like a sister, I deserve the inside scoop, the down low on the Biebs." She laughed slowing down to turn the corner.

"Details like what?" A thousand thoughts crammed into my head along with memories. Well, I'm pregnant would be something "nice" to tell her. No, can't really tell her that yet. She might get mad then ignore me, or worse. Although, I can't really imagine Natalie doing anything worse than ignoring me, she's too sweet. And if anything, she'll throw a big dramatic baby shower.

"Well?" Her eager voice echoed in my head.

"Well, he's great in bed. I'm mean like flawless. God, he's gives the best-"

"OH, Okay... Shut up. Gross. Don't be that girl. Ugh." She gagged making a frowny face. I laughed it off.

"What? I was just going to say he gives the best massages." I laughed playing innocent. She shook her head in disgust.

"You know what? I'm suddenly not that interested in your love life anymore. Not ever again. Oh my goodness, the mental pictures are terrible." We both got a good laugh out of her reaction, but I was relieved to be off of that topic.

We finally made it to the big and fancy Vogue building. We drove around the side to the parking lot filled with some of the best cars I've ever seen. We finally found reserved parking just for us. Natalie parked and we examined our surroundings.

"Holy shit, Gorgi's really done it this time." She was clearly just as amazed as I was.

"I know." I replied in utter awe at the building we approached. Gigantic portraits of super models like Tyra Banks, Naomi Campbell and Kimora Lee Simmons were placed strategically around the building.

"Do you know what this could do to our careers?" She gulped as we seen a portrait of Lady Gaga and Beyonce. I stared at all the wonderful, successful people who have been here and it was overwhelming. We continued to the studio we were to go to, then I seen another portrait that stopped me.

Justin Bieber

Clear as day, there was a huge mural of Justin, my Justin. That captivated the walls of one of the most popular places for a model to actually have work at. I don't know what it was, but I felt a new rush run through my body. This is it. I could be like the celebrities. I could make it on my own.

"Would you stop admiring your boyfriend and come on. Gorgi is waiting." Natalie squealed taking my hands and running through the halls. We walked into a huge studio where there were stations that had my name and all my friends. I walked in the crowed room and there was no surprise.

"Well, well, well! Look who we have here! Our runaway diva everyone. You ready for your close up?" Gorgi teased and all the girls and the hair and make-up team laughed. I blushed and hugged her tightly.

"I haven't seen you guys in forever!" I whined feeling tears of joy form. I went and hugged everyone.

"Yeah, that's cus you've been out livin la vida loca!" Danni laughed as I approached her. God I missed her. She always knows what to say to make me laugh.

"La vida loca? Nooo." I laughed and sat beside Tasha who still was a big dramatic diva.

"Don't expect me to jump for joy... You had me out here worried." She smirked at me and blew the fresh nail polish on her nails.

"I have a good explanation."

"Go ahead, we want to hear it." Danni gestured.

"And everyone calls me a "diva".. I don't go missing then come pretending the whole thing is perfectly fine." Tasha mentioned. I playfully rolled my eyes at her.

"I wasn't missing, I simply was M.I.A for a while." I said in my defense.

"No, missing in action is not showing up at a few outings, you went on vacation and on top of that... You have a new boyfriend!" Danni made a point as and I didn't really have a come back.

"Alright, girls. I know all of us haven't seen each other clearly in awhile." Gorgi announced looking at me. Then turning to everyone else.

"But let's not forget where we are at. We are at Vogue magazine studios. Not a simple women's health magazine company. We're doing VOGUE, Am I clear?"

We all watched Gorgi talk making us all tense up a little. Like this is only the beginning.

"Only the best of the best come here and I'm shocked that I even got an opportunity to show case you girls. Each of you have all the potential in the world, to lead the modeling industry and Vogue is a big deal. So all of you go through the clothes rack with your name and get ready. Remember to have fun." Gorgi pointed to the wardrobes and we ran like little girls to them.

》》》》

"That's good now give me sexy." The photographer said to me. He was the executive director of the fall magazines. I guess that's when this was going to be released. Of course other agencies get previews so we get recognition for more opportunities.

"That's perfect. Now I'm bringing in the male model." His British accent sounded happily through the room.

"You didn't tell me that you had Justin Bieber's girlfriend. She's perfect." He said to Gorgi. Who was kinda reminding me of Ariana Grande because of the red hair dye she has in now. She nodded leading the male model in. He was cute and Natalie was practically drooling and the photographer Phillip snapped a picture of me laughing. He insists that natural shots are the best.

"Meet Marcus Sanchez."

Why is that name ringing a bell..

I thought for awhile. Then it hit me.

Oh my God...

It's him from San Diego. I blushed and did my best to hide it.

"Marcus." I said playing it cool. He didn't recognize me at first, then his mouth dropped.

"Andrea..?" He said. His green eyes were just as pretty since I last seen them.

"Yeah, you're a male model?" I blushed and the room grew silent. He stood beside me and my heart beat went into hyper drive.

"You two know each other?" Almost everyone asked at the same time.

"NO."

"YES." Marcus said in unison with me.

Confusion lingered in the air...

.....

"Well, we met a while ago nothing major." He said which shocked me.

Seriously, nothing major. He knows I'm pregnant. He even kissed me. We went out for breakfast.

"I like the chemistry here. You two, pose." Philip clapped sassily, taking various pictures.

Some too close for comfort.

》》》》

After a trial of intimate like pictures, different wardrobes and scenaries, Marcus and I took.

I "went to the bathroom" (which was just a secluded hallway, for that matter) and met Marcus there.

"I knew you couldn't resist me." He chuckled in Spanish. but I didn't mind we needed to keep this private.

"¡Callate la boca! This is so not about you." I said getting nervous and a little irritated.

"Okay, What then?" I could tell he was disappointed.

"You KNOW what, please keep quiet." I begged in Spanish. I'm so glad no one else is fluent in this language.

"About the baby? Andrea people are going to find out soon enough. Think about it. You're dating Justin. Paparazzi stay in his business." He had a point but still, its not a challenge I'm prepared for.

"I know, but will you please keep this to yourself? Can please value my privacy?" I asked feeling more and more vulnerable talking to him.

"You gave up privacy the moment you got with that egotistical jerk!" He said like that was the most obvious thing to point out.

"The point is, I'm trusting you. Marcus, I know we have some awkward situations back in San Diego but-"

But before I could go on ranting about how he needed to keep quiet...

SHOCKINGLY...

He kissed me. I haven't kissed Justin in 3 days and he's the first guy I kiss!!

Oh no.

This is so wrong. This was a guilty pleasure. I actually kissed back. After like 30 seconds of mindless kissing. I pushed him off. His lips were soft but didn't belong on mine. I felt my world crashing knowing that I actually kissed back. I'm a month pregnant and I kissed another guy.

"There. I won't tell your secret. But if anything goes wrong, tell me." He was sincere, as if I would ever go to him for a problem. Not ever again. He walked back in the studio. Tears flooded my eyes and I completely broke down. I don't know if it was the hormones making this mean more than what it was. I cried. What would Justin think? I hate crying. I sat in the hallway confused and loathing. Why would he do that?

"Is she crying?" I heard Danni whisper.

"What the hell! She never cries. Natalie ask her what's wrong." I could see them staring while Tasha urged Natalie.

"Draya? What's the matter honey?" Natalie tapped my shoulder but I wouldn't look up at her. I thought of a lie.

"It's um, I have a migraine. It's terrible." I lied rubbing my temples to play the part. She didn't buy it at all. I stood up and went to sit in my chair.

"I just need a break, that's all." I pushed a small smile and rested my head in my hands.

"You aren't pregnant, are you?" Gorgi joked but my heart literally skipped a beat.Why would she just assume that. The girls laughed it off, but Natalie's whole face lit up with utter shock and curiosity.

"Yeah right, not Andrea Carmen Maria Ramirez Nelson, also known as the workaholic." Danni teased and I just smiled slightly relieved they were joking.

"Take 5 Andrea. It was just a joke don't be so sensitive." Gorgi replied seeing my nervous antics about the word...

'Pregnant'

and she got back to work. I put my head down again but happened to glance up to Natalie staring at me with watery eyes. Her arms were crossed and she made me feel like the worst person in the world.

"You would tell me something like that? Right?" She whispered so no one else heard. I didn't say anything. How could I? She been with me since we were young and she deserved to know something like this.

"Please tell me I'd be the first person you'd tell. You wouldn't keep something like that from me. I know you wouldn't." She said through gritted teeth. I felt bad. I felt like I betrayed my best friend. I shook my head holding back more tears.

"Oh my God. I can not believe you. You're pregnant... And you're hiding it, from me!" She was pissed but didn't make a scene. She sat in a chair across from me.

"I have a headache, Gorgi, I'm taking five!" She shouted at Gorgi who allowed it. How am I going to make it up to her?... How in the hell am I going to tell Justin that I kissed another guy? It wasn't my fault but still.. I'm wrong, all wrong.

▪■▪■▪■▪■

A/N

So, what did you think? I brung the drama back. Oh yes I went there! lol

Tell me what you thought and what you think should happen. Vote Comment and Fan.

♡Tammy♥

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

266 13 11
Finding love through all the fame can be tough, especially when Justin just wishes he lived a normal life. Performing on tour, city after city, hotel...
98.7K 2.7K 32
Y/N's life was a wreck. All that had happened in the past year was a cheating boyfriend, a dad who doesn't love her, a secret her dad won't tell abo...
2K 65 9
"Mrs. Elaine said I could share a book with you." He states, as if I didn't hear her yell it to him from the front of class. "She said you could s-sh...
27.6K 816 28
Scarlett Hanson. The 18-year-old singer went from 0 to 100. Nobody knew her until she was at the top of the charts, and that with each of her songs...