I Needed to, I Had to

By Sehanna_trbl

You know those K-Drama things about the average woman with the sexy rich man? Well, let's talk about... More

Come Back To Korea
Jagiya
I'm Leaving! [M]
Slutty Secretary
Bitter and Sweet time~
The Contract
Trust
Fight for you
Morning Argument
Let It out [M]
A Good Talk
Kim Minseok aka Xiumin (Part 1)
Kim Minseok aka Xiumin (Part 2)
As if I never have left [M]
Happiness....
Lyndia
Let's Talk
Baby~ [M]
Meeting at the Market
Party part 1
Party part 2
Tears
Submissive or not? [M]
I'm Out!
Above The CEO
Hit on Her
Fun Fair
Giovanny
Engaged
Soju confessions
treating some wounds [M]
Can I tell you a secret?
Date~
This "empty" Day
Little Sister [M]
What's wrong?
Anger Vs Guilt
I'm his father after all [M]
Spoiled Brat
Text
Lollipop
A Glance On The Past
The File
Lullaby
A Step Back
Provocation
A Really Bad Day
Why couldn't it be me?
Bloody Misunderstanding
Two weeks in Hell
Too Late
Criminal Case? [M]
Heaven In Hell
Needing Help
Decision
My Own Son
Father and Son Moments
Trauma [T&M]
"Kim JongIn's Son"
A chance to get her back
Kevin's Past [M&T]
Betrayal [T]
Sarang [T&M]
Shower Talk [M]
Back At The Office
"511" (Part 1)
"511" (Part 2) [M]
Zero Compromise [M&T]
You're safe
Happy Birthday
Bodyguard
His Cry Baby
Slow Recovery Part 1
Slow Recovery Part 2
Unexpected
The Mistress
Insecure [M]
The Prisoner's wish
Murderous Craving [M&T]
Confrontation [T]
The Sister (Part 1) [T]
The Sister (Part 2)
Lyndia's Dilemma
Arguing
First Day [M]
Get Out
Mommy bird
A Sign
Mr. Straing
Maria & Diego
Panic Attack [M&T]
The Same Sister
Don't Apologize

Scary Kim-ssi

735 28 10
By Sehanna_trbl

             I'm sitting in the meeting room next Kai while a man is doing a presentation about the next add for our new drink. I'm  worried about Jason even if I know he'll be fine. I looked at Kai he seemed so focused. I was really proud of him. Maybe he really changed during those years. I was trying to focus on the presentation when I felt something on my hand. I looked down to see Kai holding my hand. I looked at him surprised and saw he was trying to restrain a smile. I managed to restrain mine and squeezed his hand. We stand like this for the rest of the meeting, focusing on the presentation. When the presentation ended, everybody looked at Kai waiting for him to give is aprovement. He let go of my hand, stood up and looked at all the workers. They were all looking at him as if he was nothing. I don't like that. He is the new CEO and people should get used to it! It will be more than 1 month. He was smiling then his face became serious with a hint of frown.

"Do you think of me as some shit?!" Everybody was surprised....even me. Wow, this is the first time I saw him that serious and rude about work.

"Kim-ssi...What do you mean?

-What do I mean?! You think that I'm playing around in my office all day long?! I'm watching all of you! This project, can you tell me how many hours you spend on it?

-hum...More than two weeks.." Kai laughed. It was low, it was slow. It was....scary.

"You think talking with your girlfriend on the phone all day long is working?

-I....I'm sorry, Kim-ssi.

-You're lucky, I'm in a good mood so you still have that job.

-Thank you, kim-ssi." The man bowed lots of time and sit on his chair.

"And all of you! You didn't try to do anything. Especially you, Choi-ssi."  His target was a slim little woman this time.

"You're the one who told him to watch our previous add and try to mix some! What was in your head? Do you think we are doing milkshakes?

-No, I'm sorry. I just didn't knew what to tell him when he asked me.

-If you don't know you should shut up!"  I was sincerely shocked. If that continue I will have to stop him!

"I will next time. I'm sorry Kim-ssi.

-I don't know what all of you are going to do but I want a great add or there will be some less staff soon!"  Everybody started to shake. Ok, I will do something because this is no good to have that kind of vibe while working. I stood up and Kai looked at me shocked.

" Kim-ssi, can I....suggest something?

-Yes, go on.

-Since you're the new CEO and this is your first ad we should talk about it all together. What do you think about it?

-Hum...It's interesting. What do you mean exactly?

-let's sit again and give some ideas." Nobody seemed to understand what I was saying. I sighed and made the turn of the table to stand in front of everybody.

" Well, our new drink's name is LemonRoyal. Well this is because lemon is the main ingredient, right?

-Yes" Ms.Choi answered.

"Now who is the customers we are targeting?

-Most of them are teenagers and young adult.

-Ok. So what teenagers love the most these days? 

-I don't know....Maybe...sugar, candy...

-I don't talk about food. I talk about something they are doing, watching."  They all seemed to think when the man who was almost fired stood up.

"I know! Hip Hop! There is some broadcast about rap, more and more hip hop dance studio open and a lot of people seem to like it!

-Good idea! Hip Hop is a big trade. We can ask famous artistes and organize an event which will be filmed and use for our ad.

-Ok, but what event? We can't just organize something usual. It has to be big, it's the first ad of our boss after all."  I could feel a hint of joy in their voices. it's like they enjoyed this way of working. I took a pen and wrote "lemon" and "hip hop" on the whiteboard we have.

"What about doing something in schools and offices?"  We all turned toward Kai. It was such a good idea so I wrote it.

" yes! That a good idea. People hate school and work. We should show an ad when people can enjoy school!

-I think about something. What about writing some cheer up sentence on the drinks? Since we didn't already define the design of the label for it we can add it!

-Yes!

-Oh I know what to do!" It continue like this for a moment. Ideas were flying and I was writing them all. In just an afternoon we came with an idea of event, some ideas for the label of LemonRoyal and even some ideas of artistes to contact. We still have to look for some schools and offices for our event and finish the design of the label but it was taking a good way and the workers seemed determinate and proud of their work. I even heard the man who was calling his girlfriend ask her to stop calling while he was working because he was on a big project.

                   As I looked at the time, I realise it was time to go take Jason at school. I ran outside to find kai waiting for me in his car. I opened the door with a smile. he was smirking at me.

"What? 

-I thought you forgot your son.

-Never!"  I jumped in the car and we head to his school.

" Tell me, you did quite a good job sooner. Those lazy asses are motivated to work now!

-I needed to act. Honestly you were scary.

-Me? Really?

-Yes!

-Is it bad?

-Yes...I mean no...But People will hate you if you're too scary with them. Since he didn't do his job I understand your anger.I also thought they need to know who is the boss but...I was truly scared when you suddenly did this dark laughed."  He laughed while I was detailing all the things I felt during the meeting.

" Ok, I scared the hell out of you but...before that. How were you feeling?"  I soon understood that he was talking about our hands.

" I felt...Nothing!

-What?! For real?

-Yes. Ah...I remember something.

-What is it?

-I...I......

-You?

-I'm hungry!"  I saw his dumbfounded face, I laughed. He understood I was joking around and start to pout.

"Oh~ don't pout. I was joking.

-tsk.

-Ok, I'm sorry.

-pfff."  I lean toward him and kissed his cheek while he was driving.

"It felt warm and lovely oppa." I saw him fight a smile.

"I forgive you. Anyway, I'm really happy about what you did today so I will treat you to an ice cream with Jason after we took him.

-Do you think I'm some kind of kid? An ice cream? For real?!

-Yes! I told that because I know you." I tried to look upset but he was right. I ended laughing.

"See, I was right!

-Ok, mister I know everything! You rather park that car than talk!

-Yes Ma'am!" He parked his car as Jason saw the car he ran to us. I took him in my arms and put him at the back seat before putting his seatbelt on him. I went back to my seat and Kai started the engine.

"What are we doing? Do we go back to the office or at home?

-We are going to take an ice cream!

-Yeah~!" He looked happy but suddenly his smile faint.

"Mom are you alright?

-Yes, why are you asking?

-Each time we are going to eat ice cream this is because you're sad or tired" I was really surprised. I didn't even realize that. I looked at kai who was frowning. Did he understand what Jason said.

"Mom is fine baby. This is because appa wants to congratulate omma for doing a good job. Don't worry.

-Yes, Jason. Don't worry. Omma will , always be happy with appa. I'll be her superman so she won't ever be in danger!" I looked at Kai surprised. So now he speaks english?! Ok, before he was barely talking english. That was the only language he never wanted to learn because his father forced him to!

       The rest of the trip toward the ice cream shop was silent. When we arrived, immediately people looked at us as if we were some kind of E.T. We sat on a table and a man came to take our orders. At first I found him really kind...but he was too kind. When he went away I saw him looking at my legs. Ok I'm wearing a pencil skirt which reveal pretty much my legs but damn, this is not a reason to fixed them like that!

"I don't like how this man is flirting with you!"I was playing with Jason and stopped to look at Kai. He was pouting like a little kid.

"Are you jealous?!" It sounds a little bit too excited.

"No, I'm not!" I came by his side and tickled him. He laughed and took my wrists.

"Why are you doing that?

-Sorry I thought that you were jason, pouting like the kid he is.

-Ah ah So funny!" He pecked my lips.

"Kai!

-What?

-What if someone sees us?!

-I don't care!" I looked at his eyes and laughed.

"You're crazy!" After that, the waitress gave us our ice creams. We ate them and after, we went back home but before leaving, Kai gave a dark glare to the waiter. Kai told me he wanted to talk more with Jason. He wanted to have a "father and son" talk without me eavesdropping. I let them and went to decide about what to cook for dinner.

        Suddenly, I thought about YuMi. I will call her tomorrow to know how it went with her daughter. I heard some sobbing coming from Jason's bedroom. Ok, I said I won't be an overprotective mom and prevent kai from acting as a father.....But I need to check what is going on!

"Kai, Is everything ok?

-Yes!

-Why is jason crying?

-Nothing, he is just tired!" This is not Jason's type!

"Are you sure?

-Yes, you know....First day in a new school!

-O..Ok." It makes sense but I can feel something fishy about this.

       Just when I was about to go to check on them, Jason came out of his bedroom, running and shouting like his life depends on it. I was surprised but I understood fast when I saw Kai coming after him with his arms wide open.

"-I'm gonna catch you!

-No! Omma save me!" I laughed at Jason's face. He looked happy but a bit afraid.

"Omma can't do anything for you!

-Wae~?!

-Because Omma's gonna catch you if Appa don't!" He started to scream louder as he turned around to run away but Kai who was behind catch him.

"Aha, Gotcha!

-No~ .

-I'm going to put you in the bath now!

-No~!" I was still surprised by Kai's english. He went toward the bathroom with jason on his shoulder. Jason was acting like a drama queen. He extended his hand toward as if somebody was taking him away from me. I could read on his mouth a "save me, mommy". All I did in response is waving my hand while laughing.

*****************************************************************************************************

Here is it! I'm sorry i didn't post since some days but this is because I was lost in a fiction myself so... XDD You Know!

Don't forget to comment and vote for me please! *vote is not obligated but I really like to know how you feel about the story so please~ comment.* 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.1K 288 27
DISCONTINUED AND MARKED AS COMPLETE. "I was wrong to think you could ever love me the way I needed to be loved." How do we go back to when we said...
4.6K 730 26
Disgusted by her husband's actions, Seylena decides to leave. But something happens before she could. ʙᴇғᴏʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ sᴛᴏʀᴍ (c̶o̶m̶p̶l̶e̶t̶e̶d̶) START DA...
556K 18.8K 99
ᴅᴇsᴄʀɪᴘᴛɪᴏɴ ᴇɴᴄʟᴏsᴇᴅ ɪɴsɪᴅᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴇɢɪɴɴɪɴɢ ᴏғ ᴇᴀᴄʜ ᴘᴀʀᴛ вooĸ one: нoѕeoĸ'ѕ ѕecreт cнιld (c̶o̶m̶p̶l̶e̶t̶e̶d̶ ) вooĸ тwo: υѕ agaιnѕт тнe wor...
19.1K 703 19
Fresh out of the army, Shinee thought that they would go back to former promotions but there's one big problem. JongHyun hasn't been able to write an...