Hearts Of Glass #AdultFiction

By CathyAltier

WATTPAD FEATURED STORY It's the summer of 1976. Sarah has lived in the small lakeside town of Breezewood a... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Epilogue

PROLOGUE

28.5K 583 32
By CathyAltier

FRIDAY - MAY 28, 1976

     He noticed her feet first, easily, because they had paused, just beside his blanket on the sand. They were small, tanned brown, her toenails painted a bright pink and curled against the sand.  Then they moved on and he allowed his eyes to travel up. Her long legs were slim and shapely, her thighs met up with her nicely rounded ass. This was just barely covered with a hot pink bikini that was held together with shiny gold buttons at the sides. Her tanned back was divided by a thick, honey blond braid that rested on the top of her bikini bottom, it's end curled nicely against a small dimple. His eyes stopped at the dimple, that cute little dip right there between those luscious cheeks.

     She stopped a few feet in front of him and shook out a large quilt. The breeze blew the quilt around, making it more difficult to spread. He smiled in appreciation as he saw her breasts strain against their triangle coverings with each movement. As he watched her struggle, he realized his day was about to get even better. Putting his book back in his bag, he stood up.

     "Let me help." He grabbed a corner and held it down while she secured the opposite corner with her beach bag.

      "Thanks." She tilted her head and smiled up at him and he felt his heart jump in his chest.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

546K 14K 32
"Are you crazy?! Piss off!" Sam Harrison screams. "You can't turn down an opportunity like this, sweetheart. I know you'd die to be seen with me as...
15.4K 1.1K 47
Colliding with a famous rock band vocalist was an accident, but dating him was a choice. Samantha Morris felt at a crossroads after graduating from...
11.9K 452 38
"So, let me get this straight," I looked at him weirdly, raising my hands slightly in exclamation. "You like me?!" I asked him in disbelief. "Like or...
2.1M 53.7K 36
Something hit the side of my laptop screen and fell onto the floor. It was a paper airplane. There was a message written inside. "You look pretty hot...