Save Me(Bonnie Bennett/Loki L...

By Poison_Ivy99

Bonnie Bennett is a witch but not like any other witch,she has lost a lot in the past few years.First the los... More

Save Me(Bonnie Bennett/Loki Laufeyson Fan Fiction)
Goodbye Mystic Falls
New home
School got to love it
The accident
Nick Fury
The Avengers Tower
Express your self
Help me
Lost Cause
Masquerade
New Found Love
Lose Control
Good Witch Gone Bad
Blue Eyes
Magic Always Comes With A Price
Always By Your Side
Thanksgiving
Yelling and Slaps
Mischief
The Volunteer
The Miracle
College
Explaining
Black Out
Caged Animal
Tony Does Care
Your Going Too Die...Again
Not Your Fault
Unsuccessful
Saving Her
4 years later
-The End-

I Need You and No way out

1.1K 44 2
By Poison_Ivy99

BonnieP.O.V.

"Jeremy...wake up Jer,please." I said. We were still in front of the museum. The army were fighting off the avengers while I tried to get Jeremy to wake up. I saw his eyes flatter open and I breathed in a sigh of relief. "Your okay." I said. "Bonnie.." Jeremy said. I heard footsteps behind us. "Jenna, Alaric." I said noticing the two hand in hand . "Take Jeremy up to my room in stark tower. I need to go and protect the tomb stone." I said. They nod there heads and I ran off back to the grave yard.

LokiP.O.V.

"Bonnie's gone." I heard Thor say before throwing his hammer at an angry vampire. "Where?!" I asked. "Up ahead! You have to get to her Loki and stop her!" he said. "I already tried that." I said. " Just talk to her." Natasha said. "I stuck a sword through her, I bet she's going to let me talk to her before killing me." I said. "You've just go to try now go!" Thor said.

I ran while the others kept the army from trying to come after me. I saw Jeremy getting up with the help from two people I didn't recognize. I walked up to him and lifted him up by his neck. "Let him go!" the man to my right said. "Please I didn't want this to happen! The guy controlling me made me do it! Like all the other people before me that he controlled!" Jeremy said. "What other people?" I asked.

"The girl from Bonnie's school,the lady who brought me back for until tonight, Tony's suit! I never would want this to happen to her!" He said. I let him go and he rubbed his neck. "I may be able to get Bonnie to stop all of this but I'll help." I said. "I'll help you, it's going to take the two of us since were people that Bonnie cares about." Jeremy said. "And me." we turned around and once again I saw someone I didn't recognize. "And who are you?" I asked. "You can call me Miss Bennett." she said.

"Your related to Bonnie?" I asked. "Yes. We need to get to her fast before she's gone forever." she said.

BonnieP.O.V.

I stood by the rock, my eyes closed and my hands on it as blood came pouring out of it. If I kept this up I could keep the other side down for weeks, months,years. Forever. "Bonnie!" I opened my white eyes and glared at the person who spoke. "What are you doing her Laufeyson?" I asked but I already knew the answer. "I've come here to stop you. But I didn't come alone." he said as Jeremy came from behind a tomb stone. "Jer, what are you doing here with him?" I asked taking my hands of the rock.

"Bonnie you need to stop this,it isn't right." Jeremy said. "But you said-" "That wasn't me Bonnie." he said. "It was the other, he was using my body the whole time so anything I said to you except for the lady who brought me back and that I wanted to be with you was a lie." he said. "But I don't want to lose you Jeremy." i said. "I was supposed to die Bonnie, I was supposed to stay dead. This is against everything that witches stand up for, your disrupting the balance of nature." He said.

"Do you think I care about what the witches stand up for?" I asked. "No. But I know you care about Loki. I've seen the way you look at him. I know you still love me Bonnie, but you've got to move on." he said. "I was moving on!" I yelled and the ground shacked. "But you came with me, you went with the other instead of staying there with Loki." he said. "Bonnie." Loki said. "I know I hurt you choosing them over you, I stabbed you in the back kinda. I am sorry I won't ever do anything like that to you again." he said. He stepped up and grabbed my hands and squeezed them.

"I need you, Bonnie. I need you in my arms again." he said. I started crying and I could here a thunderstorm coming. "I'm sorry Loki, but there is no way out of this now." I said my eyes flashing blue. I used my magic and sent him and Jeremy flying. "I control this witch now Asgardian!" I said but it wasn't me. "You let my baby girl go!" A strong but female voice shouted. I turned around and I was surprised at who I saw. I felt tears come to my eyes. "Grams?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.4K 460 29
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐑𝐘𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐀𝐋𝐕𝐀𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐄 ☾ Rue Cryheart has been running from her demons since her parents' sudden death. Returning t...
1K 36 18
Stefanie Salvatore is the daughter of Damon Salvatore and Kathrine Pierce. Kathrine compelled her to forget Kathrine is her mother when she was born...
101K 2K 59
Meet Serena Salvatore. A 162 year old vampire and the only Salvatore born to a Bennett Witch. After 50 years away, she decides to come back to Mystic...
2M 66.3K 57
'You are my Valkyrie. And I would follow you across the nine realms and into eternity.' Tortured by HYDRA and liberated by S.H.I.E.L.D, you join the...