The Hills Have Eyes || The We...

By ThePinkHooligan

A story of how love can quickly turn into obsession and infatuation. Zahra Wubit is only twenty three years... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: How It All Began
Chapter 2: Sweet & Sour
Chapter 3: Blazing Love
Chapter 4: No New Friends
Chapter 5: Two Faced
Chapter 6: The Real Him
Chapter 7: All Eyes On You
Chapter 9: Good D*ck & Tongue Tricks
Chapter 10: Tears In The Rain
Chapter 11: Stupid In Love (Part One)

Chapter 8: Birthday Mess

8K 223 478
By ThePinkHooligan

Abel's Inner Monologue:

The drugs were fucking with my brain on a whole new level. I'm slowly losing myself and grips with reality.

All of my thoughts and actions were more violent and aggressive than they've ever been.

I didn't know who would be next on my list, I didn't know whose blood I would have on my hands next.

It's like a different side of me was killing people and doing all of this violent shit.

It was a side of me that lacked remorse or feeling, a side of me so obsessed with Zahra that he would do any and everything to be with her.

I had no clue just how far I'd go, how far my inner demons would push me.

I love Za, she's my heart and soul, and without her, I seemed to be losing myself even more.

This was just the beginning though, soon my violent outbursts would reach a whole new level.

__________________________________

Abel's POV:

"Abel! Yo nigga wake up!" I feel a slap across my face and I automatically jump up and grab my gat from off of the bedside table, aiming it and ready to fire.

"Yo, chill! What the fuck nigga! Put that shit down!" Lamar says, backing up towards the window with his hands in the air, shook.

My chest heaves and sweat drips down my face as I keep the gun on him, I can feel all of the adrenaline rushing throughout my body.

"What the fuck is wrong with you nigga! Don't ever sneak up on me like that again! You want a fucking round shot into you!" I bark at him, narrowing my eyebrows angrily.

His eyes are saucer wide and a scared expression is plastered on his face as he presses his back against the window and keeps his hands up.

"I'm sorry kid, I was just trying to wake you up cause you were talking crazy shit in your sleep when I came to check on you, I'm sorry man." He says frantically.

I slowly lower the gun and run a hand slowly over my sweaty face.

"Fuck, thank God that was a dream man," I mumbled, beginning to calm down a little bit.

He relaxes once the gun is off of him. "What was the shit about anyway?" He asks.

I stand and walk over to the window, peeking out of it and looking through my binoculars to see over into Za's room.

I see her walking around and getting dressed up for work.

"I killed her in my dream, I shot her in her head," I whisper barely audible.

"I swear to God that shit felt so real. In the dream, I just snapped and killed her." I swallow down a lump that forms inside of my throat.

Lamar just stands there silent for a long time before finally speaking.

"Damn nigga that girl must have the best pussy on the damn planet. She got you over here stalking her with binoculars and shit like inspector bat shit! The old Abel would have fucked 6 bitches by now, don't tell me you turning soft." He says.

This nigga doesn't understand, he thinks that this is a game or some shit to me.

I look over at him. "She makes me feel man, for the first time in my life I feel something. I would rip my heart out and give it to that girl if I could nigga. This isn't some fling or a little sex. I'm in love with her." I tell him angrily.

"Well nigga it doesn't seem like she's trying to take you back at all so fuck her, there are plenty of other bitches out there and the majority of them will sell their soul to fuck The Weeknd. Let that bitch go!" He pats my shoulder.

Before I even realize what the fuck I'm doing I rough him by his shoulders and toss him angrily up against the glass window with my hand around his throat tightly choking him.

"Call her out of her fucking name again and see what the fuck I do," I say through gritted teeth.

"She's not one of these groupie ass hoes in the club or some side bitch that I only see on Thursdays!" I bark.

His eyes are wide and he's gasping for air and trying to pull my hand away.

"Don't ever open up your mouth and disrespect her again." I choke harder. "Do you understand me?" I yell.

He tries to nod and I release him. He lets out a loud gasp and coughs as he tries to catch his breath, I just stare at him coldly.

"What the fuck is wrong with you nigga!" He coughs. "You're a fucking psychopath!" He yells.

I calmly sit down on the edge of the bed and light up a blunt.

"You just figuring that out?" I ask him.

He stumbles out of the room to gather himself and I look through my iPhone and realize that everything that I spoke in my dream, I texted to Za at some point last night.

"I fucking loved you. I swear I loved you and this is what you do. I could fucking kill you right now if I wanted to Za. I could kill us both... I should kill us both." I  run my hand over my face and mumble as I read the last text I sent. She didn't reply to any of them.

"Fuck!" I curse as I look through the long list of texts angrily.

All of them have R near them which tells me that she read them.

I was so fucked up I didn't realize what I was doing. I can only imagine what she is thinking right now and how she feels.

______________________________

Zahra's Inner Monologue:

Sitting around the hotel stressing myself over Abel was going to drive me insane if I didn't throw myself back into work so I decided to get up and go.

Those chilling text messages he sent had me scared and freaked out. He's threatening to kill me, kill himself. All of it is just too damn much for me to handle right now.

After running into him twice unexpectedly I honestly don't want to ever see him again if he's talking all of this crazy shit.

I felt paranoid like he was tracking me and I didn't feel safe or secure even in the comfort of my hotel.

I tried to push the text messages and my fear aside, I doubt he'd ever do anything to hurt me physically, I think he is just talking shit to scare me.

After that window-smashing incident, I see he has a violent side, but I believe he just did all that out of frustration and he just wants to talk things out and repair the mess that is our relationship right now.

I don't know if I'm ready to fix things or if I'll ever be ready to fix them.

He hurt me, he made me feel used, dirty, and stupid.

It's not something that I can just get over and put behind me right now.

The week ended up winding down so quickly without any disruptions from Abel, which brought me a little relief.

Before I knew it, it was Friday morning and the day of my 24th birthday and I didn't plan on letting Abel or anyone else ruin my day for me.

I knew my girls would make it very eventful and one I wouldn't forget, but I should have known that Abel would be somewhere lurking in the shadows and he would soon show his face.

_________________________________

Zahra's POV:

I woke up to so many texts, snap chats, Instagram notifications, tweets, and missed calls.

They were all from my amazing family and friends wishing me a happy birthday.

I responded to as many as I could before calling my mom and dad on three-way.

"Happy birthday, baby girl!" They both scream into the cell phone making an instant smile spread across my face.

I miss them both so much now that they have moved to Florida.

"Thank you, guys! I miss you both so much, I can't wait to come visit next month." I begin laying out my clothes for work as I speak to them.

They both talk my ear off as usual and bombard me with questions.

"You and that nappy-haired boy broke up?" My mom asks sassily.

I rolled my eyes and sighed dramatically. "Yes, Mother! I have told you this several times already. We are broken up now and I don't ever plan on getting back together with him."

"Good that bastard is lucky he still has his life after cheating on my baby girl. I should have pulled out my shotgun." My father chimes in.

I knew then to rush off the phone before this turned into an entire big discussion about Abel. My parents both hate the ground that he walks on and they have never even actually met him in person, only short phone conversations and the occasional FaceTime.

I curse the day that I told them he cheated, I should have known better than to give them a small piece of information to run off with.

They both continue to rattle on until I finally butt in.

"Guys, I love you both! I have to hop into the shower for work, I'll talk to you both later, and thanks again for the amazing birthday gifts! Bye!" I blow a bunch of kisses into the phone and hang up before they can get another word in.

I turn the shower on hot and turn on my Bluetooth shower speaker, connecting it to my phone to play Pandora radio. "Earned It" begins to blare through the speaker.

I roll my eyes and sigh annoyedly before I quickly skip it. I don't want to hear his damn voice first thing in the morning.

"Back To Sleep" by Chris Brown starts to play and I begin to sing along as I step into the steamy shower and wash my hair and body. The smell of my citrus-scented body gel fills up the room and wakes me up.

After finishing and brushing my teeth I step out and enter my bedroom to get dressed. A sudden noise at the front of the suite startles me and I pick up a lamp and slowly make my way to the front.

My heart is beating out of my chest as I walk down the long hall until I get to the front.

I gasp and place the lamp down when I see the hotel suite all covered in pink balloons and wrapped gifts.

"What in the fuck," I mutter angrily to myself, I told the hotel staff that they shouldn't send up any unauthorized packages to my room.

I grip the towel closer to my body and look around in utter shock. I notice the door is still open a bit so I hurriedly walk over to it to close it and bolt lock it.

I press my forehead up against the door and sigh as I lean against it.

He needs to stop with all of the materialistic gifts and bullshit, it's not changing anything.

If anything it is pissing me off more that he thinks that he can buy me and my love.

"Happy birthday baby." I hear from behind me and I scream and twist around in fear. I grip the towel to my body more as I come face to face with Abel who is dressed down in all black as usual, with a single red rose in his hand.

I quickly sprint towards the couch and jump over it to distance myself from him. "What the fuck are you doing here!" I cry out, backing up towards the stone fireplace that I didn't realize he lit.

He chuckles. "What are you a gymnast now babe? You dived over that couch like Gabby Douglas or some shit." He begins to walk over to me but I hold my hand up to stop him.

"Stay away from me!" I shout, causing him to stop in his tracks and look at me with a sad expression. I'm petrified, the words he wrote in those texts all start flooding back into my mind, making me fear him.

"Why are you acting all scared of me now? I'm not going to hurt you, baby. Just let me-" he cuts himself off as he steps closer and I step back, moving over to the window.

"Why are you here?" I say harshly. "Did you come to kill me like the texts said? You tracked down where I'm staying and went through all of this trouble for what?" I bark.

He runs his hand over his freshly groomed facial hair annoyedly. "Baby I was fucked up when I wrote that dumb shit. You know I would never hurt you. I love you, you're my world baby." He says softly and for a split second, he sounds sincere.

I look down at the hardwood floor. "I want you out of my suite Abel. All of this stuff.." I motion around the hotel room. "You can take it with you. I'm done."

"You know you don't mean that baby girl." He says.

"I do." I barely whisper, staring down at my freshly pedicured toes.

Before I can react he's right in front of me, peering down at me with those dark and mysterious eyes of his.

I tense up a little when he gently runs his hand over my cheek and raises my chin for me to look at him.

The scent of his cologne is filling up my nostrils and his touch makes me shiver. I would be lying if I said I didn't love him. I'm still so deeply in love with him, but if I can't trust him what is the point in trying to fix us?

"If I let you go I won't be able to breathe baby girl, you're my air, you're my everything. The day that I cheated on you is the day that I made the biggest mistake of my life." He says softly.

I slowly look up at him and he has tears in his eyes, it almost breaks my heart to see how broken he is. I see all of the regret and sadness and it makes me tear up too.

He looks away from me, it's hard for him to look me in my eyes. "You bring good to my lonely life Zahra, I would be nothing without your love." He says to me, wiping away his tears angrily.

I know he doesn't like to show his emotions at all, he always says it's weak for a man to show emotions.

It must have taken a lot for him to say that to me and to show me this vulnerable side he has.

"Please don't cry, Abel," I whisper. I've always been a sucker for tears. I was blind to the fact that this was all a part of Abel's little mind game, this is how he pulls females back in when he knows he fucked up.

I raise a shaky hand to his face and wipe away a tear as it slips down his cheek. He finally looks up at me again and before I can say a word his lips crash into mine with so much urgency and need that it catches me off guard.

Fuck his lips feel good, they are so soft, and when his tongue slips into my mouth a whimper escapes and I feel my towel being ripped from my body. I haven't had sex since we broke up, and I'm so hormonal and horny right now.

"Abel wait.." I whimper, gripping his shoulders to pull him away but his hand slips between my legs.

I gasp against his lips. He pulls back and stares at me intently as he massages my throbbing bead. I can't speak, my mouth gapes open as he rubs her like only he knows how. "This is my pussy." He whispers up against my lips.

"You're dripping all over my fingertips baby girl." He moans. "Open your legs wider for me." He demands.

I shake my head no. "Abel this can't happen, I can't- fuck!" I scream out when he slips his fingers inside of me and bites into my neck, causing me to open my legs wider.

"It can't happen?" He whispers. "I can't touch what belongs to me?" He says in my ear. I feel him push his longer fingers deeper.

"Ohhh shit!" I moan, throwing my head back against the wall and giving him full access to my neck.

He doesn't waste any time, he begins kissing, biting, and sucking all over it. I can feel my body heating up and my legs trembling.

"I missed this pussy so much, I want you to cum for me baby, cum all over Daddy's fingers." He grunts against my neck.

I have a death grip on his shoulders as I struggle to breathe. I want to cum so damn bad but I don't want to give him the satisfaction. I know once I cum that I am his again.

He smirks, he's taking this as a challenge. "You're being a bad girl right now Za, you're not following Daddy's instructions." He says. I whine as my body starts shaking uncontrollably.

He curls his fingers and my back arches, a few tears drip down my cheeks because the feeling is so good and intense. He bites and sucks on my breasts as he fingers me.

"Don't be stubborn, baby, I'll get on my knees and shove my tongue inside this shit and you'll really be  screaming, crying, and cumming everywhere." He warns.

I tighten around his fingers and try to pull away as moans fly out of my mouth. "Abel pull your fingers out please!" I whimper, I can't take anymore.

He shakes his head no and bites on his lip. "I'm not pulling them out until you cum for me. You gonna cum for me?" He asks, he bites gently on my bottom lip and trails kisses down my chin to my neck again.

I don't respond to him, my lips just tremble and moans and cries leave my mouth, this makes him add another finger and slide them in and out faster.

He leans over and takes my lip between his teeth and pulls on it. "I said, are you going to cum for me?" He asks sternly and lustfully.

I nod repeatedly and quickly before letting out a loud shriek as I start cumming all over his fingers. It is such an intense release my legs buckle and I have to grab ahold of him to stand.

He works me through my orgasm and slowly slides his fingers out. I watch in awe as he licks each one before leaning over and kissing me slowly and deeply.

When he breaks it he leans his forehead against mine and I pant to catch my breath. When I finally come down from my orgasm I realize what I just did and I instantly regret it.

My mind is going crazy, I'm so busy scolding myself inside of my head for what just happened I don't pay attention to Abel kissing slowly down my neck to my chest. I moan when he takes my nipple in his mouth and pinches the other one. His other hand travels to my ass and he squeezes and kneads it.

"I'm gonna make you cum again." He moans against my chest and I quickly gather myself and push him off of me.

"No Abel! I'm not going to let you seduce your way back into my life!" I move away from him and grab the towel that he tossed across the room. I quickly wrap it around me and make my way towards the door to open it for him.

I turn and watch him as he slowly walks over to me with lust in his eyes and his bottom lip tucked under his teeth. He looks so fucking sexy, I can't take him right now.

He closes the door and pins me behind it quickly, in one swift motion his dick is out of his pants and he's teasingly sliding it right between my legs as he grips my hips. I moan as he slowly grinds his hips back & forth, sliding his big dick back and forth between my wet lower lips.

"So you don't want this big dick inside of you?" He whispers in my ear, before biting down on my earlobe.

This motherfucker is so smart, he knows what he's doing. He knows I'm addicted to his sex, it's one of the many things that made me fall in love with him.

"You're so fucking wrong for this.." I breathe, and he just chuckles as he starts to slide the tip inside of me.

Suddenly the door opens and Remi, Giselle, and my friend Adrianne walk in with balloons, gift bags, and a bottle of champagne.

"Happy birthday Zahra!!" They all yell out and their eyes widen when they see Abel fumbling to put his dick away and me with my towel half hanging off of my body.

"Well, what the fuck do we have here?" Adrianne says with a smirk.

My face flushes red as I wrap my towel back around my body tightly and glance away from their intense gazes.

"Looks like some birthday sex was about to pop off maybe we should show ourselves out," Remi says. I look up at her from under my long eyelashes and she narrows her eyes at me.

"Um, I was just leaving. I'll just talk to you later ok?" Abel says and of course, his messy ass has to lean in and kiss me on the lips before giving the girls a wave and heading out.

I chew on my bottom lip and stare at the floor waiting to hear them run off at their mouth, of course, Remi is the first to speak up.

"So we thought we would give you a little treat by coming over early and fixing you breakfast and mimosas, but I see you already got your morning treat huh? What the hell was he doing here Za?"

They all crowd around me in a damn circle, talking all over each other and demanding answers.

I put my hands up to quiet them. "Can I at least get dressed before you all give me the third degree? Damn!" I groan.

They ease up and head into the kitchen to start on breakfast. Remi gestures with her two fingers that she's watching me and I chuckle at her childishness.

After getting dressed in a lavender button-up form-fitting blouse and tucking it into my gray skirt for work. I slip on my black Louboutin heels and go to the mirror to do my natural makeup and wand curl my hair.

I suck my teeth when I see the large hickeys forming on my neck and upper breasts, they are so dark and they look like bruises.

"Damn you, Abel," I mumble to myself, examining them in the mirror.

I apply concealer and powder to them to try to conceal them.

I quickly put on all my jewelry and spritz on my perfume before making the slow walk of shame to the kitchen.

As soon as the girls hear my footsteps they stop mid-conversation and turn to look at me. I take a seat on the island and roll my eyes. "Can you all stop staring hard at me like I'm a damn science experiment!" I snap.

"You didn't have to conceal the hickeys on you girl we already saw them," Adrianne smirks as she takes a sip of her mimosa. I sigh dramatically and Remi laughs as she sits a plate of breakfast in front of me.

I may hate them right now for picking with me but I have to admit that the homemade waffles covered in fresh berries, eggs, bacon, and sausage look good.

"Would y'all leave me the hell alone!" I whine as I dig into the waffles. "You're supposed to treat a girl nice on her birthday."

"Oh yeah, Abel treated you real nice Ms. Thing. Do you mind explaining to us why you both were mere minutes away from fucking against that wall over there?" She points to the wall.

I flip my hair over my shoulder and sigh. "I let him reel me back in," I mutter, disappointed in myself. "I just got turned on so quickly and when he touched it I couldn't stop him. My mind was telling me, no but my body was screaming yes." I admit.

"Girl, you can't let a little sex cloud your judgment! Do I have to remind you he is the same damn fool that punched out my back window just a few days ago!" Giselle finally speaks.

"Well, Giselle my ass would have probably given in to him too. Have you seen that nigga lately? He's sexy as hell!" Adrianne says and I can't help but glare at her, Abel and I aren't back together but I'm still so damn territorial over him.

Remi comes over and grabs onto my hands when she sees all of the emotions taking over my face. She is a damn goofball but when shit gets real she gives the best advice in these types of situations.

I look up at her and she gives me a concerned look. "Listen, baby girl, I know he's tempting, but you have to remember why you two ended everything, to begin with. He was unfaithful, he gave you a disease and broke your heart. Now if you do choose to take him back I won't judge you, but make sure you're taking him back for the right reasons. Any guy can fuck you good, but finding one that can treat you right and love you unconditionally is more important than any sex will ever be." She lectures.

"That's right!" Giselle agrees.

Damn, they're right, I was letting Abel back in for all the wrong reasons and I know deep down that I am nowhere near ready to forgive him yet. I'm still hurt by all of this and it will only cause arguments as well as resentment in the future.

I grab my temples and close my eyes, letting out an annoyed groan. "Fuck you guys are right, I am so damn stupid."

"You are not stupid, girl, you were just a little horny and vulnerable," Adrianne says. "Now come on perk up it's your birthday! Forget all about Abel for today and enjoy yourself."

"That's right, tonight we are turning up and you're single! Fuck all the other bullshit." Giselle says and Remi smiles and nods in agreement.

I stand and pull them all in for a group hug. "I love y'all hoes." I joke and we all laugh and head out to go to our jobs after we eat.

_________________________________

Birthday Night:

My boss was sweet enough to throw me a little birthday party at my job, my girls all treated me to an expensive lunch at my favorite restaurant and took me shopping afterward and now it is officially turn-up time!

After pre-gaming at Remi's apartment with some shots, I'm feeling too nice. The girls talked me into getting this extremely revealing red sequined dress and I paired it with a nude pair of Louboutins. I am dressed sexy and feeling great.

Abel has been calling and texting me all day but I've been ignoring him, I know we will have to talk about what happened at some point but tonight isn't the night.

Adrianne rented us a limo and we all were stepping out for a night of fun and dressed to kill. They had a whole night planned for us and they wouldn't tell me where we were going.

I am shocked when the limo stops in front of a male strip club. I've never been to one and I honestly had no desire to go, they practically dragged me in and almost immediately the male strippers gravitated to me when they realized it was my birthday. One by the name of Midnight had my ass straddling his face in midair.

It was just a complete blast, to say the least, we threw money, had drinks, got lap dances and even had our little private show.

One thing that I noticed for the entire time we were a strange Latin woman was watching our every move. I couldn't understand why she was staring so hard, I brushed it off as just jealousy or maybe she was a lesbian, but the more she stared the more suspicious it became.

__________________________________

Abel's POV:

I was beyond fucking pissed off when Zahra started ignoring me again out of nowhere. I thought we were trying to fix shit but she just blocked me out like we weren't just a few seconds away from fucking this morning.

This hot and cold shit had to go, I wasn't about to be chasing her like she's not already mine. She needs to leave the shit that happened in the past there and bring her ass back home to me where she belongs.

She's going to make me start doing some reckless shit and once she sees the other side of me she won't like it. If it's one thing I don't like it's a person that plays fucking games.

I knew she was going out tonight with those bitches she calls friends. I saw her little Instagram, Twitter, and Snapchat posts with her dressed like a fucking hoe, showing off what's mine to these other niggas out here.

All of it got me more and more enraged and the pills I was popping weren't helping shit at all. One stupid mistake some females on social media always make is putting their location services on. I knew exactly where she was and I trailed her. I even had one of my home girls follow her and her crew inside to keep an eye on her, she told me all she saw through texts.

When I read one about some nigga touching Za and putting her pussy and shit all in his fucking face my blood started to boil. I immediately called my homegirl to get more information.

"Yo Kat tell me more about what the fuck is going on with her and this stripper nigga," I tell her, speaking through the Bluetooth installed into my black matte that is parked in the parking lot of the strip club.

She goes on to tell me everything she saw and knows and my jaw tightens. "Yo do me a favor and lure this nigga out to the parking lot, I'll make sure to handle this shit myself." She says ok and I take a long sip of the lean in my cup and pull on my hoodie to wait for this nigga to come out.

A short time later I see Kat and this nigga coming out of the parking lot exit. She is flirting with him and kissing him to distract him as I climb out of the car and get my metal bat out of the trunk of it.

His back is to me when I approach but Kat sees me, I pull on my ski mask ready to fuck this nigga up. I motion for Kat to take my car and go trail Za since I already have the key to her car.

"Yo." I tap his shoulder and he turns around. Before he can react I bash him hard over the head with the bat and continue to pummel him while he is yelling and screaming for help. No one can hear him due to the loud music coming from the club and the entire parking lot is empty.

"Get up you pussy motherfucker! You wanna touch on my girl?" I let out all of my anger and aggression as I struck over and over again with the bat. His head is bleeding and blood is spilling out from his mouth and nose.

"It's just my job man! I was just doing my job! Please stop it, man! Don't kill me please!" He begs.

I stand over him panting and holding the bloody bat. In my shaking hands. "Don't you ever disrespect me or mines again you hear me?" I yell. "That bitch you was feeling on in there is my bitch."

I pull out my gun and aim it at his head making him cry and beg like a bitch. I'll kill a nigga for what's mines motherfucker, you're lucky I'm letting you live."

I watch him slowly lose consciousness and I make a run for Kat's car and pull off into the night.

I call Kat as I pull onto the highway. "Where are they now?" I ask.

"The limo just pulled up to Infinite Night Club across town, I'll text you the address." She responds.

"Nah fuck that, you trail her and I'll be waiting for her back in her crib," I tell her, hanging up angrily. I am done with this cat-and-mouse shit.

I guess tonight she's about to make me step out of character and show my ass.

_______________________________

Zahra's POV:

The club is so lit tonight! We are in our private section, we are popping bottles brought over by bottle service girls, smoking hookah, and having the time of our lives.

I dance so much until my feet begin to throb and I have to take a rest. I wipe the sweat from my sweaty forehead and grab my drink to cool off for just a few minutes.

I smile over at my girls as they dance with some guys we let into our section. I'm so glad I came out with them, I haven't enjoyed myself like this in a long time.

I look around the club and I notice this guy eying me from the bar in our section.

I suck my teeth when I see him get out of his seat and start making his way over to me, I already know he's going to be spitting the same tired lines that dudes have been spitting all night.

"Hello, gorgeous can I sit here with you?" He asks me and I don't even look at him or respond. He takes it upon himself to sit.

"Are you enjoying yourself?" He asks, taking a sip of his drink. I look at him from the corner of my eye. Is he crazy or what, can't he see that I'm not interested in talking to him right now?

"Yeah, I guess," I respond dryly, kicking my crossed leg and sipping on my drink. When I'm drunk the bitch comes out of me and I'm halfway there right now.

" You know you're very beautiful." He compliments.

"Thanks but you don't have to tell me what I already know. I look in the mirror every day." I brush him off.

"Why are you so mean baby girl? Who hurt you?" He asks.

This question grabs my attention and makes me look at him with an angered expression. Who the hell does he think he is?

"First of all no one hurt me, and second I'm just not interested in you or anything that you have to say!" I snap.

He licks his pink lips and just smirks at me. "Oh, really, and why is that?"

"Cause you're a fuckboy." I look him up and down again and shake my head in disgust.

He looks at me like I just shot Tupac before shaking his head and bursting into laughter.

"Now what makes you think that I'm a fuck boy?" He questions, taking a long sip of his drink and raising his brows like he's intrigued.

"You want me to read you?" I question raising one of my brows too.

He smirks again. "I think I can take whatever you're throwing at me ma."

"I am not your ma nigga, I didn't raise you." I give him a pure attitude. "You dress like a fuck boy, look like a fuck boy, smell like a fuck boy. You have fuck boy eyebrows..." He cuts me off with another laugh.

"What exactly are fuck boy eyebrows?" He asks.

"Ones that look like yours." I retort.

He chuckles and shakes his head. "You know you're real funny. Didn't your mother ever teach you to not judge a book by its cover?"

"I don't read!" I retort and he just smiles at me. He is actually kind of cute in a way, but it is always the real cute ones that are fuck boys nowadays.

"Okay let's make a little deal then." He boldly takes my drink out of my hand and sits it on the glass table in front of us.

"Let's dance together and by the end of the dance if you still think that I'm a fuck boy then I'll leave you alone." He says.

I already know I will think he's a fuck boy regardless but I like to tease, I'm drunk, and I'm ready to dance again so why not.

"Fine let's go." I stand and we make our way onto the dance floor. I found out his name was Troy and more about him as the night dwindled.

Let's just say by the end of the night when the club was closing I no longer thought that he was a fuck boy and after a few more drinks, some grinding on the dance floor, and a blunt I was ready to go home and I was taking him with me.

I wasn't making the right judgments at all due to the alcohol but being a thot for a night won't hurt anybody, besides it's my birthday.

When we got back to the hotel and entered my suite sex ended up being the last thing on my mind.

I was shocked by what I found and it immediately made me sober up.

________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42K 1K 8
( Male Yandere x Female Reader)(Oneshots) β†’β†’ There is something in you that attracts boys . But these aren't any ordinary boys. They are insane...cra...
20.9K 652 7
The desire to keep you to myself is what pushes me to do something inexplicable. - Yandere Lover All the Oneshots are...
503K 17.5K 34
"Desperate people are the most dangerous." Miracle Hope Carson has nothing more to ask for her life. She may be a nut-head, anti-social potato and wi...
11.2K 1.3K 87
A tough-love story, built by insecurities, gets stronger and more passionate in the midst of the ocean. Two different hearts, two different lives, b...