Loving You Can Be Troublesome

By bulletqueen

(Greyson Chance FanFic) [YN], a daughter of a FBI investigator suddenly gets kidnapped by the man who her fa... More

CHAPTER 1: KIDNAPPED
Chapter 2: FINDING OUT
CHAPTER 3: REVELATION AND RIVALRY
CHAPTER 4: DEVELOPMENTS
CHAPTER 5: LETTING GO
CHAPTER 6: BACK HOME
CHAPTER 7:THE PLAN
CHAPTER 8: SWITCHING THINGS UP
CHAPTER 9:NOT THE END
CHAPTER 10: NORMAL DAYS
CHAPTER 11:CIRCUMSTANCES TO BE
CHAPTER 12: GOODBYE GREYSON
CHAPTER 13: MORE TO COME
CHAPTER 14: THE PAST IS BACK
CHAPTER 15: THOUGHTS & DOUBTS
CHAPTER 16: CHOICES & COURAGE (PART 1)
CHAPTER 17: CHOICES & COURAGE (PART 2)
CHAPTER 18: AFTER EFFECTS
CHAPTER 19: GREYSON
CHAPTER 21: ALMOST DISASTER DATE
AUTHOR'S NOTE
CHAPTER 22: STRATEGIES TO ACTIONS
CHAPTER 23: THE LAST GAME CHANGER
CHAPTER 24: THE "REAL" TRUTH

CHAPTER 20: FRIENDS TO FOES

361 10 4
By bulletqueen

•GREYSON•

I'm still with my mom. I can't give the antidote unless she's awake. [YN] took 3 days, how long will she take?

"Lisa!"a voice said. I glanced to my side to see my dad who apparently got my message through Mom's phone.

(A/N: IDK IF DADDY SCOTT CALLS MOMMY LISA LIKE THAT BUT LET'S JUST ASSUME HE DOES)

He didn't seem to notice my presence for he attacked mom with a hug. And he didn't seem to want to let go of her.

When he pulled back that's when he realized about me. "Who are you?" He asked me without taking his eyes of Mom.

I cleared my throat and stood up. "You may not recognize me but," I paused. I can't do it here. Not in a crowded place. I shook my head. "Nevermind, sir." I then walked out.

Guess, my family would have to wait.

As I headed downstairs, my phone started ringing. I looked at the caller ID.

Gary

I pressed the phone unto my ear. "Hello." I replied being casual to him. Inside I'm like mentally killing him.

"Hey, Greyson, I'm just wondering when will you pop by again?" He was sounding too friendly. "I thought we were gonna discuss about Steven's new plan?" I knew it. He's luring me in. Good thing I knew he was a traitor.

"Ugh... I'm still busy, Gary." He didn't answer, maybe he thinks I'm lying. "I'm still preparing out the plan and checking if it has flaws." There we go.

"Oh," he sounded disappointed. "Well, let me know if you're not. They miss you bro. She misses you." That last part made me think a knife was stabbed through my heart.

"I know she misses me, Gary." I sighed. Still, even though she knows I'm alive, she's okay, she's just a car drive away - I still feel she's too far away like I'm in Antarctica and she's in America. This feeling sucks.

"Well, better hurry my friend." It was the last thing he said before he hung up. The words he said really struck me. No, not because he doesn't know I have [YN] but because I want to end this. But I need time. Time to figure out what's Steven's next move. But first,

~~~

I arrived back at the house. All the lights were still off. I head inside to find [YN] on the floor asleep. Not in a "she-just-fell" pose but in a "fetus" position. I gave her a slight nudge which made her jump. I turned on the lights and she was partially blinded.

"Argh! Turn it off!" She shrieked and headed towards me or should I say the light switch. "You should know better than to wake up a sleeping person Gre--"

•[YN]•

I stopped. I didn't know I was this close to Greyson, much less remember he was in fact alive. I was captivated by his mere presence and closeness that my brain instantly stopped working.

"[YN]?" He snapped his fingers in front of my blank face.

"Yeah?" I said dazed. He smiled.

"I'm glad you're okay and you haven't changed a bit." He suddenly stars striking my hair. Good thing, I turned off the lights for my face was burning red.

He didn't say anything after that. He just kept stroking my hair as I look into his eyes that were glistening mellowly from the city lights outside. I suddenly let out a giggle breaking the beautiful silence between us.

"What's so funny" He asked. His pearly whites were seen even in the dark.

"You." I giggled again. I think I'm going insane. Is this a side effect of the antidote?

"And what's so funny about me?" His smile grew wider.

"I don't know. You just made me laugh." The laughing got louder and it started to hurt. You can see on my face that I was in pain and I wasn't in control of my laughing.

Greyson's expression changed from playful to dead serious. He suddenly carried me to the bed again and restrained me to it. And I was laughing the whole time. What the hell is going on now?

"Greyson. What's. Going. On. With. Me?! Why. Can't. I. Stop. Laughing?!" I said in between. I felt light headed all of a sudden.

After he restrained me to the bed again, he knelt by my side. "[YN], it looks like the antidote wasn't enough for the drug they gave you." He paused and took my hand, squeezing it for dear life. It hurts but the laughter was more painful. "Here's what's going to happen. You'll past out from laughing, you may be asleep for 1 or even 4 days. When you wake up and burst into laughing again, you have to keep your mouth shut whatever it takes. If you don't you'll die and sweetheart I hate to see you die." Wait! Was that a joke? 

"Understand [YN]?"

My vision was already narrowing but I used the last ounce of my strength to nod. Then... Darkness...

•GREYSON•

The drug reacted too fast this time. Looks like I have to make another batch of it for her and for my mom. I gave [YN] a peck on the cheeks before I dashed off into the night again.

The lab I used and will be using is located near the border of Texas and Oklahoma. And since I needed a lab for experiments other than the one in the old mansion, I found one during the year of my disappearance.

*riiiiiiiiiingg*

I took out my phone from my pocket. I didn't bother check the caller ID this time.

"Hello?"

"Hello my dear Greyson." the voice that made me tremble at night. The voice that could make me do anything. The voice that I dreaded to hear now - Steven's. Gary must have gave my number to him, I should have known.

"Steven. I'm not really surprised at all that you called me." I say as I stopped my car. Great, a traffic jam.

"I know... The word's spreading, Greyson. When the government finds out, disaster will fall upon you, your family, your friends, your fans, even your hometown. You were the epitome of their destruction." He ended his statement with an evil laugh.

"Okay. Maybe everything that you said will happen and that I may be killed for it. But before that happens, I'd like to see you begging for mercy at my feet." I grinned nastily.

"That'll never happen."

"Will see." Without saying another word, I hung up on him. The cars were already moving when I ended the call.

The ride was smooth from there on. I manage to arrived at the secret lab in two hours tops. As I was looking for a hidden parking space I noticed the lights were on inside the building. Could it be them?

I found the parking space I wanted and dashed towards the lighted, old building. I saw two figures waving at me.

"Hey! I can't believe you're here?!" I gave them each a hug. It was so good to see them again.

"Well, it was hard to come up with an excuse to come here." He stuck his tongue out playfully.

"Well, I just said I was going to a sleepover." She replied.

"Well I'm glad you're both here. I need your expertise." I led the way inside. We passed through a dim corridor before we reached the door to the lab. I took out a key and opened the door.

"Let's begin?" I turned to them and smirked. They nodded and we headed inside locking the door behind us.

This is gonna be one long night of experiments...

(A/N: IT'S BEEN AWHILE SINCE WE LAST SAW RICHARD... SHALL WE?)

•RICHARD•

"So doc, what's my condition?" I asked the woman in a lab coat who was anxiously tapping her fingers on her clipboard.

"Well, you had a mild stroke. You can be discharged tomorrow if you want." She said not taking her eyes off the clipboard.

"Thank you..." I replied. I then remembered [YN]. I looked back at the doctor. "Excuse me, ma'am."

This time she looked up. "Yes?" and flashed a weak smile.

"Are you by any chance, Ms. [YN]'s attending physician too?" I asked, hoping she is.

"I'm sorry, sir, but Dr. Phillips is her attending physician." She apologized and went quickly out my room.

*sigh*

I wonder how she's doing... I was so busy in thought I didn't notice someone come in.

"Excuse me young man." I was startled by the voice. I snapped out of my thoughts and looked at the person in front of me.

An old man. Maybe about almost 60, has that nonchalant kind of voice. And he looks almost like he was taken out of a fairy tale.

"Yes, pops?"

"Are you by any chance, Richard Benedict?" He asked politely.

I was taken aback by his answer. How does he know me by my last name? Should I tell him I'm him or not? Although, he looks kinda familiar...

"Yes, why?"

"I'm was one of your father's colleagues an--"

"Was?" I interrupted. "So did you two fight over something and you two became rivals?" I raised a suspicious brow. And colleagues?

He let out a chuckle, then gave me a look. "Yeah... But we didn't become rivals. I preferred to him in the past tense because..." He stopped, which made me lean forward a bit.

"Because what?" I whispered trying not to startle him.

"Because he's dead..." He said in a tone which made him regret what he said earlier.

I shook my head and let out a humorless chuckle. "I don't believe you, old man. My father can't be killed easily. Plus, he's healthy as a goat."

The ends of his lips slowly curved up. "You don't believe me, do you?"

I nodded. "Prove to me that you know my father." I smiled devilishly. But what if he is?

His smile faded and his aura suddenly changed. "Robert Stane Benedict."

I frowned immediately upon hearing his name. "You know his business?"

He nodded and grinned afterwards. "He made a will stating all of his possessions that belonged to him will be given to you."

My eyes widened in surprise. All? Even the business? "I won't accept it." I shook my head.

The reason behind my decision is because I don't want to be like my father. I don't want to be a gangster or a "business man" as he called it. I just want to play my music onstage.

"But you have too. You're father's killer is still alive and is on the loose."

"Still?" I raised a brow again.

"Well..." He started. "He was supposed to die along with your father that day but somehow miraculously survived. Now he wants the Family wiped out from the face of the earth."

I felt my temper flare up. When it did, I banged the bed with my fist as hard as I could. "Who's the bastard?" Even if my father was a douche to the people around him and to me, his blood runs through my veins.

A smirk crept upon his old, wrinkled face. "Greyson Chance..."

After that, I found myself storming out of the hospital. One thing in mind - kill Greyson Chance.

---

A/N: HERE ARE SOME POINTS:

•RICHARD'S NOW A BAD GUY

•GREYSON GOT HELP FROM HIS OLD FRIENDS

•AND YOU MIGHT DIE FROM OVER LAUGHTER.

GOODLUCK! (;

~BulletQueen <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.3K 93 20
"I'd travel a thousand miles, just so I can see you smile." How seriously would one take this? Find out as you follow Amy Lea as she runs halfway aro...
986 45 46
Hope Flynn used to love water. She never realized the power of water, or the strength of it until the accident. Now Hope knows just how dangerous wat...
1.8K 53 15
What would you do when you wake up on your birthday to find your parents gone? Midnight didn't know how to react. Men came for her and she listened t...
1.4M 30.5K 20
Schuyler was kidnapped walking home from her job a couple streets away from her house, by a group of guys that seem no older than her. they were hopi...