Guardian Angel

Por fran-is-a-writer

"My name is Evangeline Louisa DeCaprilo or Angie for short. I am 16 years old and I live in Birmingham. I’m c... Más

Guardian Angel
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Authors Note

Chapter 8

5.3K 229 19
Por fran-is-a-writer

Chapter 8

    Darkness was all I could see. I heard voices through it, people calling my name. I didn’t want to listen; I just needed to make sense of what had just happened. Because I had no idea what had.

     How could he be here? He’s a dream, it’s not possible. I may have wished for so long that he would be real; I never thought my dreams would come true.

     “Angie! Angie wake up!” A voice cried, it sounded a lot like Casey. Her voice was filled with worry, my heart pained for her.

     I felt pressure on my hand, it was soft and warm. Then a calm voice spoke to me “Evangeline, you must wake up.” And as if by magic, my eyes fluttered open. As the darkness faded, a pair of green eyes were staring into mine.

     Still feeling a little woozy I giggled “You look like an Angel” I heard sighs of relief and a few giggles. The green eyed boy continued to stare, his eyes never leaving mine.

      Instinctively I raised my hand to his cheek, he didn’t flinch. I stoked his cheek and tears filled my eyes “I’ve missed you.”

     His expression changed and he pulled away from my hand. He looked confused, he replied “Um, sorry miss I don’t think we’ve ever met before.” He smiled apologetically at me “I’m sure I’d remember a face like you, I never forget a pretty face.”

     Lucky for me I had become more normal, the woozy feeling had gone and I quickly jumped up from the floor. Blushing at the comment I replied “Well, err, thanks. And um, sorry about the Angel thing, I was a little woozy.”

     He laughed gently, “its fine Evangeline.” He said nicely “Well, we’re going to be getting to know each other soon. I guess we’ll be spending a lot of time together.” He winked.

      Catching my breath I spluttered “Y...y...yeah, that’d be uh…nice?” My class giggled, and I suddenly remembered that they were there.

      I laughed awkwardly and walked away to go sit at a table. Putting my head in my hands I breathed heavily what is happening? I thought to myself.

     “Babe, what happened?” Casey cried, her voice drowning with worry and her eyes were filled with terror.

      I whispered in reply “I don’t know, he just…” He just what is all I could think. It’s not possible for him to be My Angel. Yes My Angel hasn’t been here and then this guy turns up who looks just like him, but that is no reason for me to faint at the first guy who resembles him!

     “Ang, come on! No one just faints from looking at someone.” Casey said. I kept my head in my hands and sighed, I knew I would have to tell her why. Not here though, not where he could hear me and think I’m a complete nutter. Although, he most likely thinks that already.

      “Later” I said, my voice catching in my throat. “Later” I repeated, there was no reason for the repeat I knew she heard me. But it felt weird not being able to tell her something straight up. Raising my head a little to look at her I saw her nod slowly and walk away.

      I sighed inwardly it felt so strange. I had always been able to tell Casey everything, although I could be hesitant about what I was saying I always would. Why was this different? I didn’t want to tell her, I couldn’t tell her. I already said I would though, so there’s no chance of me backing out. From what had happened, although I’m still not exactly sure what HAD happened, I knew it wasn’t good.
      On the one hand I have a cute guy as my ballet dance partner, he seems well built out for it and obviously understands what he’s doing.
      But on the other hand he looks just like My Angel which may lower my ability to perform, and if he is My Angel then I will most likely die from the weirdness of it.

      “Are you OK?” Said the voice I really didn’t want to hear right now. I took my head out of my hands to look at him, just to make sure I wasn’t imagining it. Unfortunately for me he was really there and I wasn’t imagining it.

      I blushed “Um, yes I’m fine thank you An- Jophiel” I said, I almost called him Angel again.

     He smiled kindly at me “Good” Pulling up a chair he put his hand on my head, I warmed at his touch “I wouldn’t want my partner to be unwell.” Patting my head he laughed.

      I take it back, he couldn’t be My Angel. He is far too cocky for my liking. “What’s up princess? Has your Angel got your tongue?” He said, winking at me “Because there are ways I could make that better, all of which consist of nudity and your bedroom.”

     OK, this guy is REALLY cocky. I shook his hand from my head “Look Jophiel-“he cut me off “Joe, call me Joe.” I continued “Joe, I am not happy that we have to be ballet partners, and to be honest I don’t like you very much. You seemed nice at first, but turns out you’re just an arrogant prick.” And with those words I got up and walked towards Casey, but just as I was walking past Joe and I swear I heard him whisper “You don’t know me at all.”

     Monday at school was a nightmare. Unfortunately for me some of the girls in my ballet class are very popular for gossip. Usually I don’t care, but now my ‘fainting spell’ is top of the gossip list.

     I am so pissed off.

     “Angie?” A female voice said, I’m guessing it’s another person to congratulate me on my idiocy. I turn to see Chloe Smith, a girl in my English class. “Yes, may I help you?” I asked sarcastically.

     She smiled shyly, but with a hint of worry behind it, and said “I know everyone’s talking about your fainting thing, but don’t worry it’ll pass soon.” Her voice was so full with confidence.

     I had to ask “Um, what do you mean?” Slightly confused I raised an eyebrow after the question. Winking at me she replied “Let’s just say there’s going to be a new gossip happening very soon.” Nudging my arm she finished with “So, you’re welcome. Byeee”

    Watching her dash away I heard Casey’s cry “Ang, Ang! You are not going to believe this!” I turned to her thinking to myself I think I am.

    She continued “You know Chloe Smith? In your English class?” My nod signalled for her to continue “Yeah, well, Sammy says that Danielle says that Courtney heard that…” She paused for dramatic affect, which nearly made me kill her.

   “Shesleptwithlucasparker” Casey said it so fast I didn’t hear her. “Um, come again?” I asked.

    “Shesleptwithlucasparker! She slept withlucasparker!” Starting to make sense she finally gasped out “She slept with LUCAS PARKER!!!”

      Lucas Parker is the schools number one hottie. He’s tall, dark brown hair that he has spiked up at the back with the rest floating in his eyes. His chocolate brown eyes shine like a child’s would do, and he’s still rather baby faced. This, for most of the girls, is a real turn on. My estimation is that every girl in year eleven – including myself at one point – is or has been in love with him.

     “Get out!” I said, wow I’m really going to need to say thank you to Chloe. “This is such weird news, but I feel sorry for Chloe. She’s going to be top news.” I said feeling a little bad, but I still smiled “Although in my case it’s good, everyone will stop talking about the fainting.”

      From the look on Casey’s face it was like I was shining the light on a truth. But I don’t know what she might be thinking about.

     “Talking of the fainting thing” I defiantly knew then “You never told me what happened.” Putting her hands on her hips she asked “So what happened?”

      I couldn’t tell her here. And so I took her by the hand and dragged her to the music room, I was surprised she didn’t put up a struggle.

      Sitting at the grand piano I sighed heavily, Casey – being her usual self – said “Come on babe, you have to tell me.” Her tone softened “I know this is eating you up inside.”

      This was the Casey I knew so well; her loving caring nature was always able to make me feel better, or tell her what was making me feel so wrong.

      And so I told her “He looks like My Angel.” I said, and that was all I needed to say. I was then met by Casey and one of her loving hugs that wrapped me in warmth, her arms held me tight and she whispered “I understand.”

  That was all I needed to hear.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

10.2K 290 20
MATURED CONTENT!!!! Angie is a 22 year old sexy and attractive law student on a scholarship, who is always buried in her books and works part time in...
15.1K 936 58
An internal voice told me to "call him," but I chose not to. I dismissed it once more, saying, "He never liked me anyway." I am stuck in my dilemma...
35.8K 1.2K 35
"Are you stalking me?" His deep voice asked. "You wish, that would mean I actually thought about you enough to wonder where you are." I looked away...
5.2K 128 27
Sophie was a 21 year old dancer from Essex who runs her own studios unexpectedly meets a familiar face someone she didn't think she would speak to a...