Taming Niall (A Ziall Mini Fi...

By babyfacesweetheart

Plot: He was famous, not really him but mainly his father, well we can consider it. But the real meaning behi... More

Taming Niall (A Ziall Mini Fic)
Phase Two- No more dating... LET'S GET MARRIED!
Phase Three - So? Honeymoon you want?
Phase Four - Rio De Janeiro... with Love (Part One)
Phase Five: Please Love Me (Part Two of Phase Four)
Note! :D
Phase Six: Indifference is Loves opposite
Phase Seven: The Radiation Effect
Phase Eight: The Missing Piece
Note: Please read! :)
Special Chapter: Hidden Agenda (Niall's POV)
Note again! (New Story)
Phase Nine: Choices
Epilogue #1
Epilogue # 2
Note

Phase One- Shields down and Weapons up

3.2K 117 24
By babyfacesweetheart

Author's note: SO, YEAH. ha! taaaaaaaddddddddddddaaaaaaaaaaaa! Here is the expected first chapter of taming Niall and yes. Shocked?! It's too early for this! Aha! But I do love you guys and it got the certain goal of votes I need. 20 votes or more so yeah. Thank you guys so much on waiting for this story patiently.

So! AyeitsLarry is the winner! Yay! look at the gorgeous singing Niall. For the others who passed their covers! Don't worry loves! I will post them on the next chapters and dedicate it to you, but the winner have everything the dedication for the smut and the first chapter. The support to her stories and the others I promised.

CONGRATULATIONS! *Throws confetti and stuffs*

So, yeah *Raised a short bond paper with the writings of "PHASE ONE - SHIELDS DOWN AND WEAPONS UP* Here it is! Hope you like it!

love lots,

-Babyfacesweetheart xxx

=============================================

Throwing a chair wouldn't finish this whole situation, but sarcasm will.

"Wow, what a good story!" Niall said with fake enthusiasm the clear sarcasm dripping from his voice. His date, which is another of his dad's recommendation flinched when he heard Niall's fake enthusiasm.

"T-thanks." Martin, Niall's date stuttered and looked down to his food. Silently, scolding himself of telling the story about one of his crew in the construction site cry like a baby when he just tripped on the cement. Actually for Niall, it was really dumb story to tell. He watched carefully as Martin continue to eat without even looking up at him. Niall sighed and frustratedly ran his hand through his hair.

"You know Martin, I don't want to lead you on but I will go to the point. I don't like you, my dad is lying and i hate you for making me wear this fucking tux. Whatever my dad said, don't ever fucking listen to him. I'm leaving here and thanks for the meal." Niall muttered, his eyes stoned with the tiredness of the situation. Martin looked up and the hurt visible on his face.

"W-what? I thought you liked me! Your dad said so." Martin yelled like a kid who didn't had what he wanted. Niall scoffed and stood up. Starting to remove his coat and let it fall to the floor. Leaving him only on his white dress shirt. He smiled.

"What a bratt? Do I need to tell you this over and over again? HE FUCKING LIED and me? Niall Horan? going after you?! I don't like brown eyed boys and I don't like guys who needs a chaperon to get out from their fucking mansion." Niall spat, the anger to his dad and everyone who keeps on partnering him to anyone. He is not just a toy you could easily past to someone, he is not a toy. He will never be, that's why he hate this life.

"I hate you." Martin muttered. Niall smirked.

"Don't worry, I don't care." 

Then he walked away, but before he could stepped out of the restaurant. The place deserted, he turned around and glanced at Martin who is already on the verge of tears.

"Oh, by the way. Good luck with you reputation. Bachelor." Niall spat.

Martin burst into tears.

++++++

Drinking won't take away his bills, it will never be.

"Zayn will you slow down, you know this isn't the time to get yourself drunk." Louis Tomlinson said as he watched his brown eyed best friend down another whiskey. Zayn, looked at him and sighed.

"Fuck my life Louis! Why did I agree for that apartment, that old man could talk. Now, he punch me with the apartment bill and it was not the price he said when he offered it to me!" Zayn exclaimed earning a few weird looks from the people inside the Irish pub they got in.

"Now, now. Calm down mate, don't need to shout.Come on, we need to go back there and force your mind to create a good book to present your boss so that you could earn money already." Louis said. Zayn groaned and sulk on his seat.

"That's another thing, I'm a failure. I, Zayn Malik is a failure I could not even write a book." Zayn ranted and taking a full gulp of the last pint he ordered. Louis rolled his eyes.

"Where is that useful imagination you had when we were in highschool?" Louis asked.

"That was in highschool. It's different now, I'm twenty seven and I'm still single!" Zayn exclaimed again earning a lot more eyes on him. Louis shook his head and practically dragged Zayn out of the pub and into the streets.

"Stop that self-pity of yours for God's sakes Zayn! Man up!" Louis shouted which might have awoke Zayn's tipsy mind. He sighed and then sat on the sidewalk.

"i just need a break from this fucked up life." Zayn whispered and crossed his arms on his elbow then buried himself in it. Louis sighed and croached down beside him and pat his back.

"You will have it, sometimes break comes when you work hard for it enough that whoever up there gives it to you and it might hit you like a freight train." Louis muttered. Zayn sighed and nodded.

"Now come on we need to go back, maybe just maybe your break will come true soon."

+++++

"Did you know about this gay bachelor Martin Hart?" Louis asked looking up from the newspaper he was reading inside Zayn's apartment. Zayn looked back at him while he cooks breakfast. It was the day after the pub incident. Zayn's laptop is been on since last night and he already had a plot. A good one actually and he already started on the first chapter.

"Well, what about him?" Zayn asked. He heard Louis scoffed as he added some pepper on the omelette he was making for the both of them.

"For the first time, he was rejected and guess who?" Louis asked while he put the newspaper down and helped Zayn set the plate on the table.

"Who then?" Zayn asked walking towards the refigirator. Louis was about to reply when the doorbell on Zayn's apartment rang. Zayn gave the carton of orange juice to Louis and rushed towards his apartment door. Then he flunged the door opened and there revealed the very old man he talked about yesterday.

"Mr. Han are you here to ask for the rent bec--"

"No, no Zayn. Don't need to." Mr Han suddenly speaked in his broken english. Zayn stared at him for a while the complete confusion appeared on his face. Mr. Han smiled and showed him an envelope.

"Somebody, paid yoh bills. The very man is dawn stairs." Mr Han said with his broken smile and said it while jerking his thumb towards the stairs.

"Thank you Mr. Han." Zayn muttered as he ran towards the railings on the stairs and looked down. He saw a man with a buzz cut hair standing on the bottom of the stairs with his black tuxedo. Zayn looked back and saw Mr. Han already moving upstairs to his room.

"Zayn what's that?" Louis asked. Walking out and stared at Mr. Han climbing happily towards his room. He continue to walk towards where Zayn is leaning to. He stared down and his eyes widened.

"A hot one." Louis whispered while Zayn smack the back of his head. Louis released a loud 'aw' that made the man on the bottom look up and smiled when he saw Zayn.

"Is that you Mr.Malik?" The man asked, his puppy brown eyes looking at them.

"He reminds me of a puppy. A hot one of course." Louis whispered and smiled that he thought was his sexy smile. Zayn rolled his eyes.

"Yes that's me? Are you the man who paid for my apartment bill?" Zayn asked. Trying to stop himself from rolling his eyes because Louis keeps on praising every features of the guy.

"Not actually me, my boss." The man said. Zayn looked at him like he grew another head.

"Who's your boss then?" Louis asked with some wiggling eyebrows moves. Zayn pinched him on the side. Louis yelped and glared at Zayn. The man on the bottom have a clear blush on his face and he chuckled.

"Mr. Bobby Horan."

+++++

"What the hell Louis!" Zayn whispered-yelled at Louis while they were comfortable seated on the limo the man brought with him. Louis looked at him and rolled his eyes.

"Zayn this is the break you are asking!" Louis whispered back. Zayn scoffed and leaned back on the chair.

"We don't even know the guy and we are already going with him! Maybe he is a fraud." Zayn whispered again. Louis rolled his eyes and looked at the man fidgeting on his seat.

"So, we still don't know your name." Louis muttered. Zayn rolled his eyes and sighed. The man smiled and offered his hand.

"Sorry, my name is Liam Payne. Mr. Horan's assistant." The man said. Louis gladly accepted his hand and shaked it with him. Zayn smiled at him and gave him a nod before going back on looking outside the window.

"Why do Zayn need to meet Mr. Horan?" Louis asked. Liam smiled sheepishly as Zayn looked at him with a stern look.

"Well, actually he wanted to offer you something and I don't know the reason behind it. I am sure he will tell you when we get there... and here we are." Liam declared as the limo stopped in front the entrace of the Horan enterprise. Someone opened the door and smiled at the three.

"Welcome back Mr. Payne and welcome Mr Malik and..." The man with the brown hair asked Louis. Who smiled at him sweetly.

"Mr. Tomlinson." Louis said in a posh voice that make him recieve another pinch on his side by Zayn. The man nodded and closed the door when the three of them already outside. Zayn adjusted his leather jacket feeling himself under dressed to enter the building of a professional.

"Come on, Mr. Malik. Mr Bobby is waiting." 

+++++

"It's nice to meet you finally Zayn!" Bobby Horan shouted as he rounded his table and engulf the boy into his big arms. Zayn smiled at him as he recieved the hug from the man who could possibly change his life now.

"May I ask sir? How did you know me?" Zayn asked when Bobby released him from his arms and already rounding up back on his big chair. He motioned for Zayn to sit in one of the chairs in front his table. Zayn gladly accepted it and adjusted his leather jacket.

"I knew your dad and I'm sorry about your lost." Bobby said. Zayn smiled, remembering his dad and nodded.

"Thank you, but how come you wanted to see me sir?" Zayn asked politely. Bobby smiled at him.

"Let's take this as a deal, I wanted to help pull you out of your normal life and bring it on the upper e- side. Even your friend Louis Tomlinson could come and Owe your dad big time. I'm just giving it back but I only have one request." Bobby said. Zayn stated at him for a while contemplating on himself. He needed this break so desperately, he looked down.

Suddenly, the reality hit him like a freight train like what Louis said. Damn, this was his break. The break he knew he well deserve and now he owe this to his dad. He looked up and smiled.

"What is it sir?"

Bobby smirked.

++++++

Niall was currently, seated on the mansion's play room. Happy to enjoy his quiet time when he suddenly heard the familiar loud screeching of a motorcycle outside there mansion. Knowing who it was. He stood up and laid the guitar back to where it belong then walked towards the mansion's front door.

When he reached the front door, a tall curly haired lad was standing the middle of the mansion's recieving hall and playing with a black helmet on his hands. He smiled and walked towards the lanky figure.

"What are you doing here and wearing black?" Niall asked. The lad looked up and smiled his dimple smile.

"You know the ways Niall." The lad said. Niall groaned.

"Did he already have another one on the line already?! God I hate dating Harry." Niall shouted. He started to walk towards the mansion's kitchen and Harry the lanky lad followed him while chuckling.

"I know and its not just dating." Harry said as he watched Niall drank the milk from the carton. Niall looked at him and raised his brow while drinking. Harry smirked.

"Congratulations mate, you are getting married."

Niall sprayed the milk.

==============================================================

Dan, dan dan dan dan!! Finished finally! :D I hope you like it guys.

Next Chapter: Phase two- No more dating... LET'S GET MARRIED!

So yeah, I hope you like this opening and I hope you could promote this more! :) Thanks :D My update will be pretty slow so bear wtih me. Love you guys!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3M 105K 36
Louis Tomlinson was, as you can say, a "bad boy." Harry Styles though was completely opposite. He was a sweet, fragile boy, and not only that---he's...
70.2K 4.1K 33
✔[Completed] "We loved with a love that was more than love." ― Edgar Allan Poe. Harry Styles doesn't care where his life is leading him after every...
1.6K 140 18
*This story is the sequel to my Niall fanfic "It's Complicated". If you haven't read the first one you will be extremely confused.* After Zayn's bes...
1.8K 116 15
Zayn was a happy lad as he grew up but as soon as he hit high school everything changed people bullied him and he turned dark. Then after 4 years of...