D E F E N D E R

By NerdyCharlieee

More

chapter 1
Chapter 3- Saving You
Chapter 4-Move-in and Sleep with me
Chapter 5-Handling Victoria
Chapter 6-Lost Memories
Chapter 7-Meeting Jennet
Chapter 8-OH MY GOD
Chapter 9-BACK!
CHAPTER 10-TRUTH OR DARE
Chaper 11-What Happened?!?
Chapter 12-Asking a favor
Chapter 13-Courting Her
Chapter 14-BOSS?
chapter 15-I love you.
Chapter 16-3 months later
Chapter 17-#ENDING

...Chapter 2- The One

70 6 3
By NerdyCharlieee

Niall:

That lady.. was so sassy.. I know its mean but its true.. and also what I did..

Shes the one

"What"

You heared me

"But"

You're an arch angel..
I chose who you need to defend.. And that lovely young woman.. Was "The One",The one you need to defend..

"Can you change it..I dont wanna be stuck.. With her..."

I chose who I chose and its final

"Ugh fine"

I went to my room and change my clothes..and went in..the shower

~

Im done with all of those..and changing..I went inside my car and drove off

~

I arrived at her door step..and pressed the door bell..and when the door opened..it revealed..a pretty.. Lovely young woman..No Niall you have a rule never fall for a human..and worse this is the girl you need to defend..

"What are you doing here"she asked arms crossed.."To apologize about earlier"I apologized looking down..

"Then what will you say"she said.....
releasing her crossed arms.."Im sorry"I said..still looking down..and she lifted my chin up..revealing a smile..and I lightened up..and smiled back..

"Please come in"she said..and moved so I could pass..and her arm..like the straight and signs.. "Come in"...I walked..inside and just sat down at their..couch..

Ari:

"Hey Ari..im going to the mall need anythi--"vic was cut off..when she saw.. The boy..

"Oh who is this hot blonde guy",she flirted..and I giggled.. And a little... Part of me shows jealousy..

"Im Niall",the boy said.. And shaked.. Hands with her and me next.."Im.. Victoria Justice.. Just call me yours"she flirted and bit her bottom lip and twirled her hair arround.. I cant take it..I faked cough which..caught theyre attention..

"Vic arent you supposed to be going"I said..and..gave her a weak smile.."Oh yeah,want anything",she stoped flirting..and caught my attention...

"No need"I said..and she went out.."Bye Niall"she flirted..again..wow say bye to a stranger but to a friend..no..I fake coughed again..and she looked back..and "Oh bye Ari",she said..and I gave her a fake smile..

"Sorry about that",I apologize"Its okay and I can see she was flirting"Niall said..

"Yeah,dont worry she will get over you and find a new one"I explained.."Okay"he said

"Soo..""Soo.."he repeated what I said..

"Wanna hang out"I asked.."sure"

~

Me and Niall walked around the mall,then we saw.. Tori..

"Hey Ar--"she was  cut off when she saw Niall again.."Hey Niall"she flirted..

"Hey"Niall awkwardly said.."Oh Ari could you buy me a drink"she said..

"Buy on your own no need to order me"I sassed and she rolled her eyes..and walked away.."Lets go  before she co--"I was chtted off when I heard a loud noise..

"Ari lets go!"Niall commanded and grabbed my wrist and pulled me where he is running to.."Niall whats happening"I asked..

"Ambush"he said..and pulled my hand again..we were running but then.. I fell down..cracks of glass in my feet.."Niall I cant stand"I said..and he immediately carried.. Me bridal style..until we found a safe place.."stay here I'll find something to cover your wound and I nod..and be walked away

Niall:

Its starting

"Really,I already knew"

Dont sass me

"Sorry"

I immediately found a first aid kit..and grabbed it..and went back to Ariana before..someone kidnaps her..

Ariana:

I was waiting for Niall but then everything went black..

~

Where am I,I cant see a thing.. Whats happening..am I dead..

Niall

Niall:

As I arrived.. Ari was gone..she was kidnapped..

"Where is she"

Its on your own to find out

"Can I use my powers"

Take a guess

I tried to use my powers.. To find out where Ari is..I cant see her only the building.. Wait I know where it is..

~

I drove off to where it was and I arrived..I used.. My powers again..and looked at the place in my mind.. And it was correct..

I was looking around the place.. Trying to find the entrace.. But I didnt.. I tried.. To use.. My powers to find the way.. It showed me a secret passage..I tried..to find..and vine formed door..and pushed my hands against it.. And my hand went through..I let my hand form to a circle to find out how bug is the hole..Its small so I have to crawl..I crawles to the little whole..and stood uo when it is okay to stand..I roamed around the hall to find where Ari..is..I opened each door to find where she is... But when I opened a door it revealed..the kidnappers.. He saw me..and went up to me and punched..me..but I dodged it..one of his mate..passes through and went away..somewhere..I punched the guy hard..and he fell down..I held the side of his shirt..

"Where is she!?""I wont tell you"

"Okay"I formed my hand into a fist and was about to hit him.. But he surrendered. "Last door on the second floor black door"he said and I let go of him.. I walked but then a guy appeared..and he punched me..I puncjed back..he had a knife so I tried to take it from him.. And put him against the wall and punched his arm..until he let go of the knife.. And I punched him until he blacked out..

Ariana:

"Boss theres a intruder"A guy said..I think its Niall.."Well go and get him"Another guy said.. I think is the boss..

Niall:

Im half way across.. And heared huys talking at the end of the hall.."Boss theres a intruder"A guy said.."Well go and get him"the said..the guy saw me...

"Boss hes here"he said"and the boss showed up..with Ariana.."Niall!"Ariana murmered..

"Dont worry i:ll save you"I said

Hows chapter two..do you like it if you do please vote..and share your thoughts for the next chap.

Vote

Comment

Follow

Ily

~Rae Marie

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.9K 366 30
1.2K 21 16
2.1K 4 29
.