Taming the Big Bad Alpha

By loriavg

Amelia Cherie. She's always dreamt of having a mate with all the stories she's heard about having a mate who... More

Taming the Big Bad Alpha
1; Amelia
2; Bloody Fight
4; Bipolar
5; I Forgive You
Author's Note
6; Play
7; The Sister
8; Mute
9; Suits
10; 7 sharp
11; You're ugly
12; Fùcking formal and all
13; Mascherata
14; Alpha Raymond

3; Goodbye

5.7K 161 10
By loriavg

Jon Kortajarena as Matthew Chèrie

****

Amelia

He lets out a growl as he sees me. I smirk, seeing the lust in his eyes. Is this how meeting your mate for the first time feels like?

'Cause I wanna fùck him senseless, right now. God, he's so fùcking perfect. My wolf was howling behind my back.

I wanted him. He growls once again and strolls to me, may I add, dangerously. I gulp and stare at him intensely.

His arms were flexing as he walks towards me, making me much hotter than before. He smirks, he smells my arousal. He reaches to me and his big, rough, yet, gentle hands made their way towards my curvy waist. I gasp as he pulls me close to his chest.

"Mine," he deeply sighs as he leans in. I look up to his big, pink, soft lips.

Kiss me, I wanted to say, but I couldn't. I was too memorized by him.

Instead, he took the chance to actually —may I repeat— actually dip down and catch my lips with his. That made me go over the edge.

His lips... It was unexplainable. Is this how it felt like? Having to kiss your other half? Oh god, my whole body feels numb and I don't think my legs could hold onto me any longer.

I was about to fall, when his hands grip my waist, tightly. I sigh in content and wrap my arms around the back of his head. His right-hand goes behind my back and stays there, just above my butt. And with that, he pulls me even closer to him. I gasp once again in response.

I feel him smirk on my lips. I didn't care, as I continue making out with him. His lips were so soft. It felt like heaven. His mouth tasted like mint too, like, damn!

His lips moved perfectly with my lips, and I had to contain myself by kissing him back with the same force. He had me. He definitely did, because having to look at him, got me. But, him kissing me, like just now, he had me good.

Goddess bless me.

****

I blank, once, twice, doing it again and again. What the hell was I thinking? He's the fùcking ruthless Alpha, who could kill anybody just at the snap of his fingers.

God, no! I have to get this dirty thought out of my mind. Where's the holy water when you need it? Goddess, please forgive me for these bad sins.

"Amelia!" I hear someone whisper at me. I swiftly move my head around to see who called my name, until it landed on Matthew who was giving me the death glare.

I give him the "the fùck you want" look.

"You shouldn't be lost in your thoughts at this kind of issue," he links me. I roll my eyes. I flip my hair and turn around to see Ricky still standing there, except he has his hands covering his eyes. I stare at him adoringly. He's so cute.

I take a step towards him and wrap my arms around him. He tenses. I notice he moves a finger in his right hand that was covering his eyes. As he moves his finger, it reveals a little hole where I can see the little rascal.

I giggle quietly, but it mostly came out as a silent grin. "Ricky?"

I had to be quiet because I obviously felt eyes burning holes at the back of my body. Ricky removes his small hands from his face and looks at me. I smile at him, which he returns.

"Amelia!" Ricky yells. I immediately had my index finger to my lips, signally him to quiet down. He suddenly slaps his mouth with his hands. I grin to myself and pull his hands away.

"Sorry," he mouths. I nod, taking out my hand. He looks at it in confusion.

"Please take my hand," I try my best to whisper as hard as I can, hopefully Ricky can understand what I'm trying to say.

He takes my hand and we walk to Matthew. He notices my presence and grabs my elbow, pulling me closer to him. I understand why he's doing it. He lost our parents already, he didn't want to lose me also.

The same goes for him, from me. The only reason I haven't broken down is that, well, we can't. My parents taught Matthew and me to always stay strong.

~

"We shall never show weakness unless they're our loved ones," my father said.

"Honey, you said it wrong," Mom giggled as she lightly smacked Dad's chest.

"Well, how does it go then?" he laughed. Mom smiled, knowing that it was her turn.

"Uh, well... Showing weakness doesn't mean you've given up, it means you've had enough and you've been strong for too long."

"That doesn't make sense," Matthew teased, grinning. I ignored Dad and Matthew's horse laughs and turns to my Mom.

"What do you and Dad mean by that?" I asked, staring at her as if my life depended on that answer. She looked at me, utterly shocked.

"I-I... Well, Amelia.." she gives me hopeful eyes. "It's always fine if you're weak. It's okay if you cry. It's okay if you're.. vulnerable," she stopped. I nodded, telling her to continue. She continued.

"Being weak means that you'll always find a way to be stronger. It's a lesson to be learned, Amelia. And if you give up on that — wait. Don't, don't you even give up on anything, Amelia. Do you promise me that? Even if I'm long gone, maybe even dead. Do you promise never to give up and learn from a lesson?" Mom smiled at me, giving me a hopeful look.

I nodded and wrapped my arms around her, which she returned.

~

The flashback ends and I feel the need to cry, but I couldn't and I didn't, because I didn't want my-so-called-mate to see me vulnerable. I nudge Matthew. He stiffs until he notices it's just me. He gives me a confused look. I give me a knowing look. He still remains confused. Ugh, goddamn. You're so stupid, Matthew!

I wanted to tell him that I felt Vincent's eyes on me and I knew exactly what he wanted. Suddenly, we hear someone clear their throat. Everybody that had surrounded us, gave their attention towards the person who grabbed their attention.

Everybody looked towards Vincent. He stands there in pride and glory. I roll my eyes. Pride and glory, my ass. He looks at me one last time before he looks away and towards Stiles, aka our Alpha.

"Alpha Stiles," he says, his voice deep with authority. Stiles looks up, giving him a stern nod to continue.

"I'll leave your remaining pack members. In exchange, give me — Hold on," Vincent holds. I furrow my eyebrows, turning to Stiles.

"What the hell is he doing? He better not be doing some fùcking stupid deal," I whisper, growling after. Stiles nods.

"Honestly, Amelia... I doubt he'll only give us some stupid deal, but another chance to live our lives," Stiles says, calmly.

I give him the "what the fùck are you saying?" look. I roll my eyes and turn back to Vincent and his goons. He continues to stare at me, completely now.

He clears his throat, signaling that he has something to say. "In exchange, give me... this Amelia Chèrie."

My body suddenly tenses, also Matthew's.

No can do, Mister. You wouldn't want that, I wanted to spat out to him.

"Either that; or I'll just kill the rest of your pack members," he declares. I give him the death glare.

Fùcking Alpha, fùcking mate, fùcking .. Ugh! Whatever you call yourself.

Stiles opens his mouth to talk, "You —," but suddenly gets interrupted by Vincent.

"I can and will do anything to get her. She is my mate after all," Vincent starts. I shake my head. He had the audacity to pull the mate card. I look at him and stare into his eyes. Pure hatred, obviously.

Lies, lies, lies.

I was about to protest about him lying and not even wanting me. Hell, I think once he gets me he'll just kill me on the way to his pack grounds. I turn around and face my brother and my new Alpha. I give them sad looks, I had to do this. I can't risk them getting hurt. My hand reaches for Matthew's shoulders, pulling him into a tight hug.

"I'm gonna miss you so much, Matthew," I say as I hug him even tighter. I hear a whimper from my shoulder, arms on my waist pulling me closer.

"Amelia... Don't, please. You can't leave me," he pleads as he pulls away, staring at me with teary eyes. I shake my head.

"No, Matthew. I have to. I can't risk the pack being in danger. Especially, because of me," I reply. He nods, understanding.

"I'm gonna miss you. And hopefully, Alpha Vincent will let you visit," he says, cracking a sad smile. A tear slips out of his eye and I wanted to cry.

He looks so broken. My parents are gone, and now it's only me and him, but I'll be leaving soon too. I'm so sorry, Matthew. After I said my goodbyes to Matthew, I turn to Stiles and Tyler. I pull them into a tight hug, also.

I let out a sigh. "I'm gonna miss you two goofy heads."

My hand touches their hair and I start to move my hands around their hair, messing it. They both sway my hands away, giving me amused looks.

"We'll miss you too, Amelia," Stiles smiles. I smile back and pinch his cheeks.

"Aw, I'm gonna miss you!" I say, gritting my teeth together. Once again, Stiles sways my hand away.

"Will you stop that?" he asks. I laugh and nod. "Good."

I give him an ugly look and smack him on the chest.

"Amelia..." Vincent says in a warning tone behind me. I roll my eyes and sigh.

"Alright, I'm gonna get going. I do hope you all well. Don't do anything stupid. Especially, you two," I point at Stiles and Matthew.

"You are the new Alpha and you're the new Beta, so be good. And hopefully, you find your mate so I can take them shopping and we can have special girl nights and we can gush over hot guys like Ian Somerhalder," I sigh dreamily, lacing my fingers together.

"Nope, nope. Not gonna happen at all. Nothing bad, and if we find our mate, you are definitely not making them check out hot guys. You hear me?" Matthew warns. I nod my head playfully.

"Oh, yeah. I heard ya," I say sarcastically. I open my arms up one last time, signally them to hug me. They gladly take me in their arms, bringing me up.

"Okay! Okay! Put me down!" I shriek. The three of them laugh and put me down.

"I'm gonna miss you, Amelia," Matthew says, sadly. "Me too," Tyler says. "Same here," Stiles nods.

"I'm gonna miss you guys, tons," I say, walking backward.

"Bye," I say, waving sadly. Once I'm at Vincent's reach, he yanks me by my biceps, pulling me towards. My back instantly touches his stone-hard chest. Sparks flying everywhere.

"You're mine, Amelia," I shiver as he growls deeply in my ear.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

785K 22.4K 40
Opposites attract. Everyone has heard this phrase at least once in their lives. Well, what if the person you're meant to be with is truly the opposit...
302K 7.5K 20
#601 Werewolf Meet Libby, the badass who's the most feared rogue around. Then meet Damon the soft hearted Alpha. What happens when Libby wanders ont...
182K 3.6K 17
"Say it Blake" Damon says forcefully, keeping my hands pinned above my head. "Say what I want to hear" "N-No Damon" I whimpered. The pain in my wrist...
211K 5.4K 33
Amelia Silvermoon is the second child of Alpha Damon and Luna Jillian of the Silvermoon pack. Amelia may be one of the brightest people you meet but...