Stuck Like Glue (Derek Hale F...

By salvachesterhale

Christina Laymen met and fell in love with Derek Hale almost a year ago and now they're starting their lives... More

Stuck Like Glue
Chapter One: The Return
Chapter Two: Argument
Chapter Three: Distrust
Chapter Four: Separation
Chapter Five: Captivity
HAPPY TEEN WOLF SEASON 3 PREMIERE DAY!!!
Teen Wolf 3x01 Rant
Chapter Six: Loss
Chapter Seven: Shut Down
Chapter Eight: Forgiveness
Teen Wolf 3x02 Rant
Chapter Nine: The Discussion
Teen Wolf 3x03 Rant
Chapter Eleven: Acquisition
Chapter Twelve: The Search
Teen Wolf 3x04 Rant
Chapter Thirteen: Pursuit
Chapter Fourteen: Flight
Teen Wolf 3x05 Rant
Chapter Fifteen: Betrayal
Chapter Sixteen: Depression
Chapter Seventeen: Reconciliation
Teen Wolf 3x06 Rant
Chapter Eighteen: Forbidden
Chapter Nineteen: Heat
Chapter Twenty: Battle
Teen Wolf 3x07 Rant
Chapter Twenty-One: Change
Chapter Twenty-Two: The Alphas
Chapter Twenty-Three: Resistance
Teen Wolf 3x08 Rant
Chapter Twenty-Four: Reunion
Chapter Twenty-Five: Missing
Chapter Twenty-Six: Breach
Teen Wolf 3x09 Rant
Chapter Twenty-Seven: Lost Girl
Author's Note *IMPORTANT PLEASE READ*
Chapter Twenty-Eight: Halo
Teen Wolf 3x10 Rant
Chapter Twenty-Nine: Getaway
Chapter Thirty: Watched
Author's Note: Great Big Thank You to the Fans
Teen Wolf 3x11 Rant
Chapter Thirty-One: Revelation
Author's Note: Third Book, Peter Hale love story, and Twins story
Chapter Thirty-Two: Big Picture
Teen Wolf 3x12 Rant

Chapter Ten: The Choice

5.8K 132 28
By salvachesterhale

           “I really think you should stay home tomorrow,” Derek said to me, his voice full of worry as he stirred hot chocolate into my coffee and handed me the mug. I’d woken up from my nap around eight, and now Derek and I were sitting in the kitchen, arguing over whether or not it was safe for me to go to school the next day.

“Derek, my stitches are fine. And besides, those guys were after you, not me.”

“That’s not true and you know it. To them, you’re the freak who’s dating a criminal, which makes you a traitor,” Derek insisted, taking a sip of his own cup of tea and frowning. I knew he regretted ever stepping into the school that day, but without him, who knows – Stiles and I may have gotten ourselves killed. I was just about to fire back a retort about being able to protect myself from dumbass jocks like them when the door pushed open and Cece stuck her head in.

“Um, sorry to interrupt but Derek, Isaac needs you downstairs for a minute,” she announced almost timidly, coming to take his seat as Derek rose and exited the kitchen. I rolled my eyes, wrapping my hands around my drink to take it upstairs with me as I got to my feet. While I’d come to accept that Cece was in fact Derek’s real sister, something about her still gave me the creeps. Well that and the fact that I just outright did not like her.

“Wait,” Cece said, grabbing my wrist firmly and looking me in the eye.

“What do you want, Cece?” I growled, ripping my arm out of her grip but sitting back down. She sighed, throwing her perfectly straight hair over her shoulder and taking a seat across from me.

“I know Derek offered to turn you.”

I gasped, my cheeks flooding with color without my permission. Ever since Derek had proposed I be the one to replace Boyd in his pack, I had been nervously trying to avoid the subject every time I was alone with him. A little voice in the back of my head was constantly weighing the pros and cons, really digging deep to find my answer to him when the time came, although there was really never any question about it.

“Okay,” I said slowly, trying to figure out where Cece was going with this. She couldn’t actually expect me to confide in her, could she?

“I just wanted you to know that it’s a big deal for my brother. We were born with this, and while it may not seem like it, he’s fragile when it comes to turning people. He cares about Isaac and Erica, and he cared about Boyd. Just like he cares about you.”

“I know that.”

“So for him to be willing to turn you…that’s a big deal.”

“You don’t think it’s a big deal to me too? I’m human. Always have been. I had nothing to do with this world a year ago, and now suddenly I’m faced with the opportunity to join it, for real. Right now I have sort of one foot in, one foot out. But if I take that big step, if I cross over to the supernatural…there’s no going back,” I confessed in a firm but shaky voice. It was frightening, voicing all the thoughts that had been bouncing around in my head all week.

“Exactly. So why prolong the inevitable? Derek’s tearing himself up on the inside because he has no idea how you feel. So why don’t you just tell him?”

“What do you think? I don’t wanna break his heart,” I revealed, looking down at my clasped, trembling hands. It was the first time I’d told anyone I didn’t want to be a werewolf. Not now, not ever. But how was I supposed to tell Derek that I didn’t want to join the world he lived in? Especially so soon after losing the baby. The pain in our hearts was still fresh, and I didn’t want to hurt him anymore.

“How am I supposed to tell Derek that I don’t want to be what he is? How am I supposed to look him in the eye and say no? I can’t Cece, I just can’t,” I said agitatedly, my eyes growing wet as the emotions rose up in my chest.

“Well you just did.”

I gasped loudly, turning in my chair to see Derek standing in the doorway, his face a stony mask of indifference. But underneath it, I could see the boiling agony and the searing anguish, the pain radiating from the depths of his green eyes.

“Derek-“I cried, jumping up, but before I could even touch him he was gone. With a glare towards Cece, I followed Derek through the hallway and out into the living room. I couldn’t tell if he was more angry or more hurt, but I knew I had to do what I could to fix it. Finally, I was able to grab his arm and get him to face me. Derek spun around, the hurt in his expression making my heart ache while the tears in my eyes spilled over.

“Why didn’t you just tell me, huh? You could have at least been honest with me, Chris! You owed me that much.”

“I know, and I’m sorry Derek. But can’t you at least try to understand my position? I didn’t know what to do! You clearly wanted me to be a part of your pack, but that was never something I wanted!” I exclaimed, my voice getting louder and louder.

“Then why didn’t you tell me, upfront? I would’ve understood! I was born with this, this curse, and I’ve had twenty years to learn how to deal with it! You’ve had what, nine months to process it? Chris, I love you and I will always love you, but I can’t believe you didn’t trust me enough to be honest with me,” Derek shouted, his voice breaking at the end. I was crying in earnest now, my hands reaching out to beseech Derek. To my horror, he turned away from me and strode quickly to the front door, rage and betrayal apparent in every step he took.

“No, that’s not true! Derek, wait-“But he slammed the door shut without even bothering to hear what I was going to say. I could almost feel my heart breaking in my chest, and suddenly just the basics of breathing in and out were too much. Choking on my sobs, I collapsed onto the couch and curled up into a ball, trying to squeeze my body so tightly I couldn’t feel the agonizing pain in my heart. Of all the mistakes I’d made in my relationship with Derek, this one was proving to be the worst.

***                                                      ***                                                      ***

            After an awful night of sleeping in our big bed alone, I got up just after five in the morning and couldn’t go back to sleep. I’d been tossing and turning all night, unable to relax with the tearstained pillows beside me and no Derek. He must’ve slept on the couch or something because he never even came into the room, not once all night. In the hopes of repairing some of the damage I’d done, I was silently letting him win our argument and staying home from school, although at this rate I didn’t think he’d even notice.

The loneliness was eating away at me, so finally around seven I crept down the stairs and peeked over the railing. Sure enough, there was Derek’s rumpled form, stretched out on the small couch as best he could. I stared at his perfect face, all smoothed out with no anger, or betrayal, or hurt…just him, peaceful and relaxed. It made me sad to think that lately we’d been fighting more and more. Really, ever since I’d moved out things had been slightly off with us and I’d just been too scared to confront it. Then there had been the explosion and Boyd had died, and Derek and I had needed each other more than ever. But since then it had been one fight after another; the baby, Cece’s arrival, the validity of Cece’s story, him choosing Cece over me, me being friends with Dean, and even seemingly insignificant things, like Derek trying to protect me from every little threat, whether it be school shooters or brain-dead jocks. I’d hoped all our arguments just meant we were growing closer as a couple, but maybe…No. Don’t even think it, Chris. You and Derek love each other, and you fight for the people you love. Always.

“I can hear your heart beating, Chris,” Derek’s voice suddenly rose up from where he lay, obviously not as deeply asleep as I thought he was. I blushed, walking down the rest of the stairs slowly as uncertainty made my skin crawl.

“I’m so sorry I didn’t tell you,” I whispered, perching on the side of the couch. In one smooth motion, Derek leaned forward and pulled me onto his lap, tucking me under his arm. I leaned back against his hard chest, melting into the familiarity and comfort of the position even though he’d taken me totally by surprise.

“I just want you to be honest with me, Chris. I’m sorry that you felt pressured to say yes, I never wanted that. And sure, it’d be great to have you join the pack but I love you just the way you are. In fact, it may even be a disadvantage if you were to join because I’d always be worrying about you instead of what I’m supposed to be doing.”

“I will be honest, I promise. I trust you with my life, Derek, and I’d tell you anything. And even though I personally don’t want to become a werewolf, it doesn’t mean I love you any less or that I don’t still find werewolves dead sexy,” I ended my declaration by leaning in and whispering my last few words so close to the side of Derek’s head that my lips brushed his earlobe. Sparks ignited up and down my spine, and almost as if we were moving in slow motion, I tilted my head so my face was barely half an inch away from Derek’s. His delicious spicy and sweet scent washed over me, making my head spin and my body ache for him. The realization that we hadn’t, you know…boinked in a while hit me suddenly, and just like that all my inhibitions melted away. I wanted Derek right now, I needed him.

            Derek made the first move, his hands clutching the back of my head fiercely as he captured my lips in a passionate kiss that moved extremely quickly to a hot, steamy make out. Soon enough, my lips were hungrily mashing against Derek’s and my legs were twined around his waist. His hands were everywhere, smoothing my hair back from my shoulders, stroking up my legs, gripping my waist tightly. Every line of my body was pressed against his, and I could feel the excitement in Derek’s pants as I shifted around on his lap. The need to feel his silky smooth skin against mine, to press my soft torso against his broad, strong, muscular one was overpowering me, and I managed to get his shirt off in record time. I stroked my hands down his chest, wrapping my hands around his biceps and slowly tracing each of his abs. Derek let out a groan, and I knew he liked it when I touched his bare chest.

Without needing to talk, or break the kiss, Derek lifted me up into his arms and we stumbled up the stairs, headed to our bedroom. Throwing me down on the bed, Derek swiftly stepped out of his sweatpants so he was just in boxers before lying between my legs and pressing his mouth against mine again. I whimpered against his lips, pushing my chest more insistently against him while Derek’s mouth travelled down my jawline, sucking seductively on my neck and planting sloppier and sloppier kisses along my collarbone and down my chest. Finally Derek’s claws shot out and in a move that had me panting and moaning his name, he slashed my shirt right down the middle, roughly ripping the rest off of me as his mouth kissed around my bra and onto the soft skin of my boobs. My nippples hardened, and now my whole body was so tense with need that I couldn’t form a coherent thought.

“Ohh Derek,” I moaned as his hot, wet mouth latched onto my sensitive bud and began to tease it while his hands slid my shorts farther down on my hips. Once my panties were off, my bra and his boxers were soon to follow, and his hands began to work their magic between my thighs. My breaths were coming short and quick, and my body was begging for release. Finally, Derek removed his skilled fingers and pushed into me, both of us moaning in pleasure. As the pressure built, I began to dig my fingers into Derek’s muscular back and scream his name. Stars exploded across my eyelids, and with a shudder, we both reached our finish.

As the euphoria faded, Derek slowly disentangled himself from on top of me and lay beside me while we struggled to catch our breath. His arm was underneath my head, and our hands were clasped together. Slowly, I turned on my side to look at Derek, unsure of where this left us. To my intense relief, Derek smiled faintly at me and drew my face closer so he could kiss me again. This time it was tender and romantic, and assured me that everything was okay between us. Even though I’d rejected his offer to become a werewolf, and even though we fought all the time, it truly did just bring us closer together. In that moment, I’d never felt more connected to one person in my whole life.

***                                                                  ***                                                      ***

            A couple hours later found me and Derek downstairs, eating. After sleeping together…and then sleeping together again…and then again, we were pretty hungry. I was completely naked except for Derek’s black t-shirt, which barely covered my butt, and he was in nothing but boxers. Cece was out, and we had the house to ourselves all day and were planning on enjoying it. I had just taken a bite of the omelet Derek had made me when he sat down with his own plate of eggs, sliding a cup of coffee over to me.

“Thanks. So what do you think – is black and red splattered okay, or should I do stripes? Or maybe like one wall red and one black?”

“Too intense. I think the splatter look is good,” Derek responded, wrinkling his nose as I dumped maple syrup all over my eggs. I smirked, taking a large, dripping forkful and shoving it in my mouth as disgustingly as I could. Derek chuckled, playfully stealing my plate as syrup oozed down my chin and I laughed. He leaned over and licked the syrup from my chin, following the motion up to my mouth. I shuddered, loving the feel of his tongue gliding over my kiss-swollen lips. He pressed his mouth against mine softly for just a moment before jerking back as the kitchen door flew open. Cece stormed in, quickly followed by Isaac, Alice, Erica, Scott, Stiles, and Dean. I let out a high-pitched scream, heat rushing into my cheeks as I quickly scrambled off my chair and hid behind Derek. While the two of us weren’t naked, I wouldn’t exactly say we were fit to be in front of all of our friends either.

“Derek! Der-“Cece was shouting, her voice faltering when she realized we were indecent. Alice and Stiles let out protesting groans, covering their eyes with their hands quickly while Isaac, Erica and Scott just stood there, silently wishing they could back out of the room. Dean’s eyes were trained on me, or to be more exact, my chest, and with a quick look down I realized you could see my aroused nipples very clearly through the thin shirt. Isaac realized it at the same time, and he stepped forward to block me from view.

“Why doesn’t everybody just wait in the living room until these two can get some clothes on, okay?” he broke the awkward silence, and with grumbles and head shakes, our friends filed out of the kitchen. Isaac raised his eyebrows at us as he made to leave too.

“Glad to see you guys are speaking to each other again, but could you try not to rip each other’s clothes off for five minutes? Something really bad has happened.” And with that, he pushed the rotating kitchen door open and disappeared into the hallway. The minute we were alone, I let out a pathetic laugh and leaned my head against Derek’s chest.

“I don’t think I’ve ever been so embarrassed. Or exposed,” I groaned, smiling as Derek tipped my head up and kissed me gently.

“Well, I for one don’t mind that all our friends know what we’ve been up to. I am, however, furious that any other guy got to see you looking like this,” he whispered huskily, and as our shared gaze grew heated, I was sorely tempted to run upstairs with Derek and go another round, to hell with Isaac and Cece and them. But unfortunately, Derek was more responsible than me and as we crept up the stairs and into our bedroom, he made sure to keep us from getting too carried away. Once we were in the closet changing, however, I did my best to give Derek a sexy striptease. Considering I was only wearing the one article of clothing, I just lifted the shirt above my head slowly, making sure I stretched out my whole body and arched my back. Before I’d even gotten it all the way off my hands, Derek slammed me back against the wall and crushed his lips against mine hungrily.

“Do something like that again and we really will have a problem,” he mumbled silkily, licking the side of my face from my jaw to my temple in a way that made my knees nearly buckle.

“Hey, no fair,” I breathed in the sexiest voice I could muster up, and with that, Derek grabbed his shirt and fled the closet, sending me glare even as a reluctant smile turned his lips up. I let out a peal of laughter, swiftly putting underwear on and then throwing some blue sweatpants and a t-shirt on overtop.

“Ready?” Derek called from the doorway, holding his hand out for me to take. With a blinding smile, I linked my hand in his and together we walked down the stairs, waiting to hear whatever news was so awful, our friends had to leave school to tell us. But no matter what it was, I had a newfound confidence in my relationship with Derek and knew that nothing could change that. Not even entering the living room to find Isaac, Erica, Scott, Cece and Dean tensed for a fight. My eyes flicked over to who they were battling against, and my heart dropped down to my stomach. Worse than the Argents, worse than Peter, worse than anything we’d ever faced before. A crowd of no less than ten startlingly beautiful people, all in fighting position as well. The only thing that made them any different from me or Alice? The fangs protruding from their snarling mouths.

Vampires.

*********************************************************************

Ooohh NO NOT VAMPS! Lol hey guys, so heres chapter 10! sorry its kinda late, i've just been lazy and working on my other storyy too haha but anyways, I hope you enjoyed this chapter! A big relationship development for Christerek, and i threw in a steamy scene just for u perverts out there ;) Just kidding, its only PG13! Haha but i decided yes, it was time to add in another enemy but this time theyre vaaaampiiiiiress! ooh la la :D So theres a pretty pic of rachelle lefevre, who is lucky enough to be playing Chris in my stories! Lol so just in case u forgot what she looked like, theress Chris on the right >>>>

So yeah, please dont forget to vote and/or comment if u liked this chapter! thanksss :P xoxoxoxo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

646K 32.4K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
2.1M 110K 62
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
80.7K 1.4K 33
All rights go to Veronica Roth. This is a 'book' for a love strory between two cold hearts. Will this love melt the ice or just make it colder...
1M 17.6K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...