Exo Imagines (open request)✔

By jojokim13

this is my first book. My first experience, I'm sorry if there are some wrong words or grammars. I hope that... More

PROLOGUE
Kai
Chanyeol
Author's Note!
D.O ( for Shiro_Chan_Kookie143 )
Baekhyun
Sehun
Kai
Luhan
EXO imagines
Xiumin
Suho
Chanyeol pt.2 (ft. Chen's blind date)
Chanyeol pt.3 (ft. Chen's blind date)
Lay
Tao
Facts about me ^-^
Sehun
Kyungsoo
Xiumin
Kai
Xiumin
Xiumin pt.2
Chen

Chanyeol pt.1

124 1 0
By jojokim13

hi guys! Sorry for really late update. Well, finally my final exams are done. YAY! From now, I'll try to write one chapter per day. I think I can do it since my final exams are done.

Read, enjoy, vote, and keep reading.

-------------------------------------------------

Your POV

"Hey! Wake up jagi! It's almost 7 a.m. You said that you don't want to late for school." Chanyeol said almost shout. "Ughh!!! Wait a minute! I'm still sleepy." I said. "Geez, I think I should carry you to the bathroom." He said clenching his fist. "Hmmm...." I'm humming. Suddenly, I felt his hands snake around me waist and my neck. He pulled me up and yelled "Hey! Wake up now!!" . "Ah, ne ne arraso arraso." I said in nervousness. I quickly go to the closet take my uniform and go to the bathroom. I take a shower. When I'm done, I heard Chanyeol laughing really hard. I put my uniforms on and come out from the bathroom. "Hey yah! What are you laughing at!?" I ask. "I think you forget what day is this." He said then laughing really hard again. "Huh? Today is friday isn't it?" I look at the day and date on my phone and my eyes widen. "Why don't you tell me that today is SATURDAY!!! You're making me embarrased you know!!" "Ah-ah-ah. Ne, mianhae. I just want to see you waking up earlier than before. And good morning, jagi." His last sentence making your cheeks burn. "A-a-ah, ne good morning. S-s-so what a-are we go-going to do today?" I said in embarrasment. "Umm... since my jagi is still embarrased, we should eat breakfast first. I've cook something delicious for you." "Ne, arraso. Then,wait a minute. I want to change my clothes." I quickly change my uniform into a tanktop and shorts. "Now, I'm ready. Kaja~ let's eat. I'm so hungry." I said as I close the door. We go to the dining room. "Woah! The food smell really nice. I think I'm gonna finish these food just in a minute." I said as I run towards the dining table. I quickly take two plates, two pairs of chopsticks, and two spoons. I put all of them on the table.

I take some food to my plate and Chanyeol's plate. I let him sit next to me since my parents aren't here. They were going somewhere out of country having some "vacation". I eat some of it. "Woahh!! Channie-ah, you're really a good chef. Your food are really delicious." I said with my mouth full of food. "Ne, gamsahabnida." He bow. I eat and eat but then I saw Chanyeol didn't eat his food. "Channie-ah, why are you not eating your food?" I ask. He only pointed his finger towards his mouth. I look at him in confusion. After few minutes, I understand. "So, you want me to feed you heh?" He nodded. I take 3 pieces of gimbap and put it on his mouth. "Say ah." He opened his mouth. "I think you're really childish. Aren't you?" "I am childish because of you. You're the one who makes me more childish than ever." He said with his mouth full of gimbap that I give to him. "Geez, jinjja? Well, actually you're really childish not because of me but because you want somehing that I haven't give to you. I know you alot Chanyeol. Don't you think that I don't know." "Umm... ne, you forget to give me something. Something that you always give me in the morning." He said as he swallow the foods in his mouth. "What is it? I don't know, I never give you anything in the morning. What is it?" I teased him. He pouts afterwards. "You're always like that. Forgetting something that reall--" I cut him with a kiss. "That's your good morning kiss, Channie. And I never forget about that. I just tease you before." I said with a smile. [Wee! His cheeks are burning! Yay! I can make him blush really really hard]. "Hahahaha. You are blushing Channie." He cupped his cheek afterwards. "That's not funny at all." He pout. "Here, say ah!" I feed him.

Chanyeol's POV

[Ommo! She remembers it. She remember that she haven't give me a good morning kiss]. "That's your good morning kiss, Channie. And I never forget about that. I just tease you before." She said with a smile. I bet I'm blushing right now. "Hahahaha. You are blushing Channie." I quickly cupped my cheek afterwards. "That's not funny at all." I pout. [Aish! Jinjja, why should I blush this hard?] "Here, say ah!" She feed me.

After a few minutes, the food has done. She ask me to wait for her. "I've done the dishes. Now, what do you want to do now?" She ask.

*ring ring*

"Ah, ne ne. I'll ask her to go there. I'll be there in a few minutes." I said as I put my phone down. "Jagiya~! Suho ask me to come to his house, having a reunion since Sehun, Kai, Xiumin, and Chen are in Suho's house. He ask you to come too. What do you think?" She smiled widely. "What a great idea!!! I'm going to bored to death here." She yelled. "Then, change your clothes. I'm just going to wear this t-shirt with a jacket." I said as I take my jacket. "Wait a minute." She quickly run towards her room. In a few minutes, she come out. She wears a white t-shirt, a jacket which is same with me, blue jeans, and a pair of flat shoes. "Wah! You look really pretty jagi. We even use the same jacket." "Ah, gamsahabnida. Ne, I want them to know that I am yours and noone could replace you." I look her in a 'awe'. "Then, let's go. I don't want Suho keep waiting for us. And I think the other member have arrived." I said. We walk outside. I go to my car meanwhile she lock the door. She run towards my car. She gets in and smile. "Shall we go now?" "Ne." She said in excitement.

10 minutes later~~~

"Well, we've arrived jagi. You may come out first. I'm going to park this car." "No, I want to be with you." "You're so stubborn, aren't you?" "Yes, I am." She said. I park my car a few metres far from Suho's house. We come out from the car and walk towards the gate.

*ding dong ding dong*

"Who is it?" "I'm Chanyeol, Suho." "Ah, ne. Wait." Suho said. The gate opened and we walk around. We arrived at the main door. And unexpectedly, all the EXO member are there. My eyes widen in shock. "Annyeong hyung!!!" Sehun and Kai shouted. "So this is your girlfriend named (y/n)? She is really pretty. Annyeong, (y/n). I'm Kai." Kai introduce. "Oh, ne. Gomawo, Kai oppa. I know you alot and I heard that my boyfriend, Chanyeol is a fan of yours. Is it right?" She ask. I shook my head and I ask her sit on the couch next to me. "Yes, yes he is. He really loves me. More than he loves you." He tease. I give him a death glare when I see (y/n) pout. "Ah ah, mianhae mianhae. He loves you more. I'm just kidding." Kai said in an apologetic face. "Well, Chanyeol always talks about you. He said that you are really pretty, intelligent, and cute. But, one day he said that you're lazy too." Chen speak up. "Becau--?" "Hey yah! I never said that (y/n) is lazy!! When did I say that!?" I quickly cut her. "Don't lie, Chanyeol. You said that when we practice--." Suho said.

"Wait a minute, wait a minute, I think I write everything about (y/n) in my phone with the date of course. Well.... Chanyeol said that (y/n) is lazy on.... April 3rd. Mm.. yeah, 3 April 2014. When Chanyeol ask her to go on a date but (y/n) refused because she is too lazy to move. And Chanyeol has to come to (y/n)'s house, to take care of her until she falls asleep. Well, Chanyeol said that he wants to give you something back then since that day is your anniversary. Then, we have practice until midnight. When we have break, we ask about (y/n). How is she going? And Chanyeol tell us the whole story. He is really mad to you because of that. Until now, the gift is still on Chanyeol's hand. Well, we prepared something for you because Chanyeol ask us to do it. But yeah, it failed. Kkaeb song." Baekhyun explaination making us laugh alot but I see (y/n)'s eyes become teary. "Umm.. Chanyeol, can you lead me the way to the toilet?" She suddenly ask me. "Oh ne." I grab her wrist. I lead her to the toilet. "Why your eyes are teary? Is it because of me?" I ask when we arrive at the toilet. "No, it isn't. It isn't your fault, it's my fault. I'm the one who is lazy at that time. Mianhae. I don't know that you actually want to do that. I don't even remember that.... that time was our anniversary. I thought you just ask me to go on a normal date. But.. but, that time I've prepared a gift for you and I just to coward to give you. I always bring the gift, everywhere, everytime. Because I don't want you to find out about that." She said as her tears fall. "Hey, don't cry. It's my fault too. I didn't remind you about that. Hey.. stop crying, I don't want to see my girlfriend is crying like this. The others will find out about that too. They will think that I am so careless about you. Please stop crying." I hug her tightly. She hugs me back, that makes me feel more relax that she can stop crying like a cry baby.

"Umm.... Cha---Channie-ah, you said that you want to give me something, I think should we just give it now? So that there is no pressure between us. Do you bring it? Because I bring it now." She wipe her tears. She takes the gift from her bag, a medium sized box. My eyes widen in a shock seeing that (y/n) always bring that medium sized box everytime. "Y--you always bring that?" She nodded. "Wel, do you bring yours?" She ask. Her eyes widen just in a second. She quickly takes a piece of tissue from her bag and wipe my tears. I don't even know that I'm crying. "Hey, stop crying. Well, why are you crying? Is there anything sad?" I shook my head. "No, I'm just touched with your action. You bring this medium sized box everyday, meanwhile I just put it on my desk everyday. Mianhae, jagi." "No, it's okay. Here, this is your gift and wipe your tears away. Others will see your face." She smile. "Gamsahabnida, jagi. Well, I bring the gift. Wait a minute." I search in my jacket. "Ah, mian. I don't bring it. I think I left the gift on my desk. Again. Mianhae jagi." I said with an apologetic look. "Ani, it's okay. Then, open my gift first. You're gonna like it." I nodded. I open the box carefully.

Your POV

"Ah, mian. I don't bring it. I think I left the gift on my desk. Again. Mianhae jagi." He said with an apologetic look. My heart feels like stabed by thousands knife, I really want to cry right now. [No, I can't cry. Just because of a gift. No no no I can't cry. Bear it bear it bear it. Calm down (y/n) calm down]. "Ani, it's okay. Then, open my gift first. You're gonna like it." He said. I look at him with a sad look. [I wonder why he can be this calm. When me? Like I'm just going to die in sadness]. "Wah! Mm... Isn't this too much for me? These stuff look like really expensive. And I don't think I'm going to accept these stuff." He tilt his head to look me. "Umm... no, you can have that. If you don't want it, just give it to the other member or throw it. I don't want to accept that back. Take it, whether you like it or not." I look down. "Hey, are you mad at me because I don't bring the gift that I supposed to give that to you?" He cupped my chin. "Ani, not like that. Just take it." I go inside the toilet. I quickly lock the door before he could open it. "Yah! Open the door, please." He sob. I cry out loud but I don't make any noises so the other won't recognize that I'm crying inside. "Please... o-open the door. I'm sorry if I make you angry. I--I--I'm sorry for everything. It doesn't mean that I am careless." He start to cry.
"Hey! Channie-ah, where is--. Wae? What's wrong? Is there any problem?" I heard Baekhyun's voice. "Baekhyun-ah! I make a big mistake!!! I make (y/n) cry. I ne--never make her happy, never in my wildest dream. I al-al-always make her sad and cry over and over. I don't know what to do now!" Chanyeol yelled. I don't know that he is going to be this sad. My tears keep falling and I don't know what to do. [Calm down (Y/n) calm down. It's just a gift. No need to be a bother]. I keep thinking that way, but my tears keep falling. "It's alright, it's alright. Let's talk for a while, leave her. She needs to calm down too." Baekhyun said. Then, I heard footsteps. [They are going to talk about everything, so don't need to worry].

After few minutes, I calm myself down. [I don't want to make him sad like this again. Never]. I tell myself. I come out from the bathroom and walk towards the living room where they talk about us. When I arrive, I heard Chanyeol's voice. "I never can make her happy. It's just a hope that I could make her happy. I actually love these stuff, but I've too much bothering her. She brings this everyday, everytime. When I just... put my gift on my desk. But, actually I bring the gift and I lied to (Y/n) because I want to make her surprised. And I don't know if this will happen. I love her so much. As much as I love my family. I feel sorry about her." Chanyeol said. "Hi... guys. Umm.... Chanyeol, I'm sorry if I'm too emotional. I just can't contain it." I bow. "You should--" "You don't need to explain, Chanyeol. I heard everything and I forgive you. From all that you've done to me. I forgive you for everything. I'm the one who should apologize. I'm too stubborn, and if you still don't want the gift, you can give it back to me. I'll take it back." I cut him.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
He suddenly gets up from his seat. "You don't need to apologize. I love you as much as my family. And, for the gift. I take it, no matter what. You bring this evertime. Waiting for the right time. Isn't it?" I nod. He cupped my chin but I refused. "Look at me, (Y/n). Now, it's the right time to give my gift since you've known my plan." He takes out a small box. It filled by a beautiful necklace. "Will you be mine?" He confess. Nod is only what I can do.
.
.
He jumped afterwards. He put the necklace on my neck. "But, I was your girlfriend right?" I ask in confusion. "Yeah, but only as a sad girlfriend, mow you are a happy girlfriend. I promise I'll never make you sad." He explain. Then, he kiss me passionately. All the other member clap in happiness. Well, I found myself kissing him back though. He broke the kiss and hug me tightly. "Mianhae, jagi." He said when he broke the hug. "No, it's okay." I said. All member hug Chanyeol tightly. "I'm proud of you Channie." "You'are really lucky having her as yours Channie. I wonder when I can get a beautiful girl like (Y/n) as mine." Chen's word making me blush. "I can get you, Chen oppa." I said and all of them shocked from what I say. "Well, I have a really beautiful sibling. She is only 1 year older than me. Maybe you can meet her and date her?" I said. "Jinjja!? Then, let's get Chen a girlfriend. Blind date. What about now?" Lay said. "Mian, she is in America. So.... wait my sister give me a message that........ she wants to come to Korea, TOMORROW. Maybe, I could ask her to come to here or you guys could come over to my house." I said then I chuckle a bit. All members laugh out loud hearing me saying that. "Maybe, yes. But, do you have her photo?" Xiumin ask. "Umm... wait, Oh! I have it. But, it's a little bit old. Is it okay?" "Ne, it's okay." They said in unison except Chen. He is really shock, his mouth wide open. "Close your mouth Chen. Or a fly will come in to your mouth." Kris said with a cold expression. I show them her photo and their mouth wide open. "How...come...it's...like...this? Waaahhhh!!!!! She is really pretty. You should see her Chen-ah!" Tao yelled. Chen look at the photo, his eyes widen and his mouth wide open.again. "yeah...she is...really pretty. But... I'm not her...type. She won't love me." Chen sigh. "Hey, Chen oppa. She is a fan of yours you know. She loves EXO so much." I said and Xiumin smirk evilly. "You should meet her as soon as possible, dongsaeng-ah." Xiumin said. We laugh out loud afterwards. "Ne, I think I should. I like her though. I like her since the day that we met." Chen explain. "MWO!?" We all said in unison. "Ne, I've meet her in the past. I meet her in mall when I'm alone. I was bumping to her and her coffee spilled off. I quickly apologize and I ask her whether I should buy her the new one or not. Well, I see her blushing really hard. I don't know what's she thinking of about me. Then, she said that I don't need to buy her the new one since she said that her drinks was too bad so she wants to throw it to the trash. While me, I was just keep apologizing and she laugh. She said that it doesn't matter. She looks to her watch and her eyes widen. She said that she has to go and she said thank you. Well, that time my cheeks are burning too. You know, love at the first sight. I've love her since that time. But after that accident, we never meet each other again. Before you show the photo of her, I don't know that she is (y/n)'s sister. I love her smile, her laugh, and everything of her. When I meet (Y/n), I was confused because (Y/n)'s face is almost the same with her sister. And that's how I know (y/n)'s sister." Chen explain every detail. Most of us amazed about what Chen said.
.
.
.
.
"Then, let's buy something for Chen today. Tomorrow, he will use it to meet your sister (y/n)." Baekhyun speaks up. All of us nodded and started to pack up and go to the mall.

--------------------------------

Sorry guys if it's too long. Well for short, you can say that this story is about Chanyeol and Chen.

Sorry if I update really late. By the way, don't forget to vote EXO for MAMA. I hope they win. I really really want them to win so their hard work could be paid.

Read, enjoy, vote, and keep reading

감사합니다! 사랑해!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.9K 533 20
I wont spoil whom will you be with. So hope you guys will love my story THIS IS THE BEGINNING... THERE'S NO BACKING OUT!
34.4K 1.3K 30
Hello and welcome to this EXO Chatroom. I hope you laugh and smile while reading this. Enjoy this comedy Chatroom that you will be reading
342K 13.1K 72
This was done almost 3 years ago (2012) but after much consideration I decided to post it online. This is my very first YAOI fic and if you are not a...
53 2 8
Losing someone can tear your whole world apart. That was an experience Minseok had to make when his best friend died in an accident. It's been ten d...