Sugar •roman reigns•

certifiedG által

More than a friendship, but less than a relationship. Flirtationship? Sexlationship? Friends with benifits? ... Több

heLLO
prologue EDITED
01 EDITED
02 EDITED
03
04
05
06
07 -sex-
08
09
10
11
12
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
2024!

13

4.7K 153 16
certifiedG által

Hiii! I decided I'm going to start adding songs or poems into each chapter when necessary! (: enjoy!

She picked all the flower petals off all the flowers.
But in her heart, she knew
He loved her not.
-b.i

Zee's POV

"What flavor ice cream would you like Joelle?" I ask her, eyeing the ice cream stand menu.

"Chocolate with sprinkles!"

"Two chocolates please, only one with sprinkles."

The older woman smiles after taking the two, dollar bills from me. She scoops up our ice cream and hands it to us.

"Thank you!" Joelle says happily.

"You're welcome sweetie."

We walked down the side walk to find a picnic table, once we spotted one, we sat down.

"How was everything last night?" I ask her. Her lips went down, turning into a frown.

"I wish I stayed with you last night, Zee."

"Why? Was everything okay?"

"No, mommy and daddy were yelling about you." My heart sank a little, and I pursed my lips.

"Mommy was mad because you and daddy shared a room. And daddy was mad at her for saying that."

Suddenly, I didn't feel like eating my ice cream anymore. I held it tightly in my hands, listening to Joelle go on about their argument. To think, I was the cause of it. I was ruining a perfect marriage. I can't take anything Roman and I did, back. Although I barely felt guilty. Galina was cheating too, she's been cheating on him ever since he got the job.

"I don't like when they fight."

"Everything will be okay. I promise you. Hopefully soon they don't argue anymore." I put my hand on her free one.

She shrugs, not saying anything. After she finished her ice cream, I threw mine away and we went walking down the stone sidewalk again.

"Wanna have fun?" I pointed to an amusement park.

Her face lightened up, and we started jogging to the area.

I paid for us to get wristbands and tickets for the games.

"What do you want to do first?" She pointed to a carousel, the ones with the horses that go around.

After waiting in line, we found two pretty white horses with golden hair; and sat on them.

"Alright everyone! Hold on tight!"

Joelle giggled once it started going around at a decent pace. The whole time she had such a big smile on her face, I loved seeing her happy. She brought such a genuine feeling into this world.

"Can we see if uncle Dean and Seth want to come? I miss them."

"Sure!" I pull my phone out and dial Dean's number, then put it on speaker.

"Hello?" He asks.

"Hey, we were at the fair here in town and Joelle wanted to know if you and Seth would come join for the day. She said she misses you two."

He talked to Seth on the other line for a moment or two.

"Yes, we will be there in a bit. Where are you at?"

"We are by a giant lemon." Joelle giggled.

"Alright," Dean laughed. "Stay there. Bye."

"Bye." Joelle and I say together.

I put my phone away and we found a bench to sit on that was near the lemonade stand. I gave Joelle my phone to play games on while we wait. People and families passed by, some happy, and some disappointed that they had to leave. I remember I hated leaving the fair when I was younger, I always had so much fun.

"I wish my mommy spent time with me, like you do." She said sadly, out of the blue.

"Aw, sweetie. Maybe you should tell her you want to do things with her."

"I want to but," she paused setting my phone between us. "But she's always busy with her friends and those guys. Even when I ask her small things, she gets mad at me and says 'why can't you do it yourself'."

I'm starting to get really annoyed of Galina's bullshit. If she's 'too busy' for her daughter then she shouldn't be a fucking mother. I'm ready to just take Joelle far away from here. She'd be much happier.

"Look, if you ever need any help to get away from her, here's my number. Keep it somewhere she won't find it." After writing on a small piece of paper I took from my purse I handed it to her.

I felt Joelle scoot into me, and she hugged me.

"Thank you." She mumbles into my arm.

"Jo?"

"Yes?"

"Someday I'm going to take you away from her-"

"MY GIRLS!" Seth said loudly.

"Sethy!" Joelle says happily.

I smile. They were so cute as they did their little handshake they came up with a few days ago when we were on the coach bus.

"Hey girl." Dean said putting his arm on my shoulder, resting it there.

"Hey! Glad you guys came along."

Dean chuckles, "Anything for my main hoe."

"Hey, I'm not a hoe."

"I'm kidding, Zee." Dean laughed, and pinched my cheek.

"Fine, if I'm your main hoe, then you're my main whore."

"Cool with me." He smirks.

"Guys, let's go to the bumper cars!" Jo squeals, pulling my hand.

"I call riding with Seth."

"You're a traitor Elle Belle." I pout, then giggle.

"Looks like its me and my hoe."

I flick Dean's forehead, once we moved up in line. "You're a dingus."

"My heart." He said loudly.

I laugh and lightly push him.

Dean and I found a car and got in, surprisingly they were big enough. He decided to drive.

Once the bells went off, we went around looking for the other two, but we couldn't find them; we got bumped from behind.

"Aw you fuckers." I say laughing, they were following us.

"Come on whore, hit them back!" I yell at Dean.

"Ms. bossy!" He turns fast, and hits the side of their car. Immediately they hit us back.

"You suck ass, Dean." I exclaim while laughing.

"Hey! Just because they're good!"

Other people were bumping into us, and we bumped back. Twice as hard. I mean Dean did.

"IM NEVER RIDING WITH DEAN AGAIN!" I say once the cars stopped.

"WELL IM NEVER RIDING WITH YOU AGAIN!" He yelled at me, and pushed me a little.

"Stop being a bully you Dingus!"

"Well stop complaining, and you have a deal." He winked.

I roll my eyes and we made our way to the exit.

"Excuse me, next time you ride please don't use adult language. There are many kids here and we don't like how you're cursing too much."

"Sorry miss. It won't happen again." I say quickly to the short lady.

"Sorry miss it won't happen again." Seth mocked after we got further from her.

"Dude, i swear. Its not like she's never cussed before!" I threw my hands out in defense.

"Eh, whatever. Let's just go enjoy our time here."

We went on a bunch of rides, played games and snacked on things for the whole day. We left around 9, for the hotel but we dropped Joelle off at home with Roman and Galina.

Once I stepped into my warm, quiet room, I felt instantly better. My legs were hurting from all the walking we did.

I took a quick shower and changed into some gray sweats and a light pink tank top, then got into the comfy bed.

Tomorrow is the last day we're in town, then Sunday morning we leave. Honestly, I couldn't wait to be out of here, I dreaded the fact that Roman was in the same bed as his wife. But yet, I couldn't wait until we get to fuck again.

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

1M 17.5K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
752K 35.4K 58
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
2.1M 110K 62
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
310K 15.1K 74
Kang y/n was always been the black sheep of the family. Overshadow by her extremely talented, gorgeous sister Roseanne . Who has the world revolve a...