Jen Aniston's daughter

By _faniston_forever_

Do you ever wonder what it's like be the daughter of Jennifer Aniston and Brad Pitt? Well that's me. I'm Nico... More

Introduction
Everything was fine untill
Questions need answers
The Change
Keeping up with the Pitts
Day with my Stepmom
Grandma
The Sleepover
Will you...?
The Wedding
After the Wedding
Problems
Ellen
Cabo (part one)
Cabo (part two)
Cabo (part three)
Cabo (part four)
Cabo (part five)
Breaking the News
Happy Family
Time with the Pitts
The baby
Home from the Hospital
Babysitting gone wrong
15th Birthday
Hawaii Trip
Hawaii Trip (part two)
Hawaii trip (part three)
The moring after
Back to life
Disney land
Trouble begins
Meeting mom
Filming (day one)
Filming (day two)
Im sorry
Family is the best
Mothers Day Premier
Letting Go
Sixteen
It will get better
Christmas Fun
Ski Trip
Valentine
Out of Hand
Sorting Things Out
Enough Problems
Forgiveness
20 questions ft. Isabella Faith
Boy or Girl?
This is Crazy!
New Beginning
Jen Aniston's Daughter Prequel?
Prequel!

Leave me alone

1.2K 27 3
By _faniston_forever_

*Nicole's POV*
Today I'm at my dads house and I feel super moody today and I know the exact reason why. I still miss Adam. It's been about 4 weeks since he's left and when it comes across my mind, I just want to get away from people.

I'm laying in my room when there is a knock on the door. But before I even answer, they come in.

"Hey!" Angelina says. I just look away. "So your dad took the kids out and I was wonder if you want to do something." Angelina asks. "No" I say coldly. "Okay" she says as she walks out of my room.

*Angelina's POV*
Did I do something to make her like that? Because if I did, I feel really bad about it.

But I'm also tired of her being annoyed when she's around me.

*Nicole's POV*
I decide to go downstairs and get something to drink. But I'm not planning on staying downstairs for long.

I get up and walk down the stairs. I have to pass Angie who is sitting on the couch. It seems like she's refusing to make eye contact with me.

I grab one of the kids juice boxes and when I turn around, Angie is in the doorway.

"Why don't you like me?" Angelina asks. "What do you mean." I say coldly. "You never seem to want to be around me." She says. "Just leave me alone!" I say walking past Angelina. "You are such a brat!" Angelina says.

That's when I get really mad.

"I am not a brat!" I yell. "I would like to disagree."she says. "Well at least I'm not a weird whore like you." I say.

"I am not a whore." Angelina yells. "Yeah whatever."I say. "I'm not! And I'm not weird either!" She yells. "Says the girl that has an obsession with knifes and blood!" I say.

"I try so hard to be nice to you! And all you do is hate me!" She yells. "Well maybe you shouldn't call people brats and steal peoples husbands and dads." I say as I go to my room and slam the door.

I hear running up the stairs and my door opens. "You know damn well that it wasn't just me it was your dads decision too." She says. "I know and I get mad at him too." I say. "Your so lucky that your dad isn't here." She says.

"What, so he can punish me? I'm so scared of his punishments!" I say sarcastically.

"See this is why you are a brat!" Angelina yells. "For the last time I am not a brat!" I yell. "Whatever you say." She says while she rolls her eyes.

"I really do hate you! I try to get along with you for my dads sake but I need to stop trying because it's impossible!" I yell.

"Whatever. I'm done arguing with you." She says. "Okay bye!" I say as she leaves and slams my door.

I fucking hate her! She's the worst stepmom ever!

*Angelina's POV*
I didn't mean half of the things I said but I'm so mad. And I'm tired of Nicole not wanting to be around me. But I understand some of her problems.

I cool down for about an hour, then I decide to talk with Nicole.

I slowly walk up the stairs and knock on the door. "Can I come in?" I ask.

There is no response so I open the door. Nicole is laying on the bed crying and that's when my motherly instincts kick in.

"Are you okay?" I ask. "Yes. What do you want?" Nicole asks coldly . "I wanted to say sorry to you. Your not a brat and I didn't mean anything that I said." I say.

Nicole doesn't say anything. It looks like she's thinking.

"You kind of came after me and started an argument. But I am sorry because I kinda got out of hand." Nicole says.

I nod because I understand where she's coming from.

"Do you mind telling me what's wrong?Because I can tell when something is wrong with a girl." I say.

"Me and my boyfriend broke up because he had to move and we didn't want a long distance relationship. But I really miss him." She says.

"Oh I'm sorry! It will get better tho. Trust me." I say with a smile."thanks. I just get in really bad moods when I think of him" she says. "I understand. I've been through that. But soon enough you will find someone else. And like I said, it will be better. And just let me know when you feel like this next time so I won't get mad." I say. She nods and smiles at me.

"Well do you want me to leave?" I ask. "You don't have to. Maybe we could go downstairs and watch a movie together." I say. "I would like that." I say.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.4K 348 23
A fanfic of brad and jens divorce and how jen moves on with her life (mainly from jens pov)
46.9K 998 37
Since being divorced from Angelina and Jen being divorced from Justin, Jen and Brad have been able to get back in touch but that's not just it
892 34 15
May know my mother the orginal Gang leader Nicole Smith. Well me being the daughter of this inspiring women puts me in danger. Well everything is jus...
17.4K 995 23
If you were here tonight By my side If you were with me now β¬₯ Meet Hollywood's most sought out woman, Amber Murphy. Since the reboot of a cult classi...