It will get better

*Jens POV*
Its about 11:45 at night. Justin and I are laying on the couch with each other. And Nicole is sleeping with Bella on a 'bed' they made out of blankets on the floor.

We were watching the cartoon version of 'How the Grinch Stole Christmas.' To help Bella get to sleep. But it ended up putting both Nicole and Bella to sleep. So now Justin and I are watching some recorded shows.

As a commercial comes on, my phone rings. I look down to see Courts number. So of course I answer it.

J- hey court! What's up?
C- can you come over?

As Court speaks, I can tell she was crying.

J- Sure! Is everything ok?
C- no. We can talk about it when you get here.
J- okay.
C- can you bring Nicole? Coco wants to be with her.
J- sure we will be over soon! Bye!
C- bye

Usually I wouldn't bring Nicole because she's sleeping. But I can tell that it is important so I'm going to bring Nicole.

When I get off the phone, Justin looks at me confused.

"It was Court. There's something wrong and she wants me to come over with Nicole. She was crying but she won't tell me what's wrong until I go over there." I say. Justin nods.

"I love how your always there for your friends when they need you." He says as he kisses me. "Thanks." I say as I smile and get up from the couch.

I walk over to Nicole and squat down next to her. "Hey Nicole. Wake up!" I say as I give her a little shake.

"What?" She asks with a groggy voice. "I'm going to Courts because there is something wrong. And Coco wants you to come and be with her." I say. "What's wrong?" She asks while getting up. "I don't know. Court won't tell me until I get there." I say.

"Okay. Let's go." She says. I kiss Justin and walk out of the house to the car with Nicole.

Soon enough we make it to Courts house. Nicole and I get out of the car and I open the door with my key.

"Court?" I yell. "Coco?" Nicole yells. "We're in here." A small voice says.

Nicole and I walk in to the living room and see Court and Coco in tears.

"What happened?" I say as I run to Courts side and Nicole runs to Cocos.

"Johnny and I are no longer engaged." Court cries. "Oh my god honey!!" I say as I hug her tight.

I want to ask how it happened but I don't want to make it worse.

*Nicole's POV*
Court just told us that her and Johnny are no longer engaged. And I can't believe it. They seemed so in love but I guess that not everything can last forever.

Coco is in tears and I'm just hugging her.

"Nicole? Can we go to my room and talk?" Coco manages to ask in between sobs. I agree and walk to her room.

I lay on her bed with her and Coco just cries.

"Shhh! It's gonna be alright." I say. "How do you know?" She says in a tiny voice. "I trusted my dad. And he left. I trusted Johnny. And he left too. How can this get any better?" Coco questions me.

"My dad left too. And you know that it got better." I say. "Yeah. But your mom and Justin got married. They weren't engaged and called it off." Coco says. "I know but it will get better. I promise. If it doesn't, you can hit me in the head or something." I laugh.

Coco looks at me and smiles. I definitely made her feel a little better.

"Okay. if it doesn't. I'm just gonna hit you with a pillow because I don't want my sister getting that hurt." Coco laughs and I laugh too.

I love that Coco calls me her sister even tho we are not related. We are always there for each other and its sweet.

"Thanks for coming and making me feel better!" Coco says. "No problem. And remember what I said. If it doesn't get better you can hit me with a pillow or something." I say laughing. "Trust me I won't forget." Coco laughs.

*Jen's POV*
"Why do things like this have to happen to me?" Court cries. "I don't know honey but we will get through this together." I say.

Court just stays quiet and lays on me.

"I swear, I have the worst luck with men!" Court says. "You and me both. I think I got lucky with Justin." I laugh.

I look down and see Court smiling at the joke I just made.

"Can you and Nicole stay here tonight?" Courts asks. "Yeah. I will text Justin and tell him." I say.

I pick up my phone and text Justin.

Hey babe! Nicole and I staying the night at Courts. Are you okay with that?~Jen

Of course! Good night and I love you!~Justin

Love you too babe!~ Jen

"Is he okay with it?" Court asks. "Yup!"I say. "Do you want to do something with the kids that always helps me feel better?" I ask. "What?" Court asks. "First we run in and have tickle fight. Then we come down here and have some ice cream and watch a movie." I say.

Court smiles and follows me to Cocos room.

"1..2..3" I say was we burst in the room. I run over to Nicole while Court runs over to Coco.

Laugher fills the room and Court and Coco look happy. And that was my goal.

"Mom! Stop!" Nicole manages to yell in between laughs.

This goes on for awhile until we all get tried and lay on the floor.

"Good idea Jen!" Court laughs. "Thanks!" I say. "Wait you planned this!" Nicole asks. "Yup. But I also planned to watch a movie and eat ice cream. If it's okay with you guys." I say. "Of course that's okay with us!" Coco says and smiles at Nicole.

So we go downstairs, get ice cream, and pick out a movie. We eventually fall asleep at around 3:00 in the morning which probably isn't the best thing for me. But I know we made Court and Coco happy. And that's what matters to me.