Im sorry

We finished filming yesterday and today we go back home. Am I nervous? Of course. But hopefully mom and Justin will be happy again. And we can go back to the funny and happy family that we are.

Mom and I land in California. But this time is different. Justin isn't there calling out our names and giving us hugs. He isn't kissing mom and telling him how much he missed her. And Bella isn't there reaching out for mom. It's weird.

But as we get off of the plane, I notice that Court is there with Coco.

"Mom!" I say as I point out Court. "Oh my god Court!" Mom says and she runs over and gives her a hug. "Hey!" Court says as she gives mom another hug.

I walk over to Coco and give her a big hug. "What's up Coco Puffs?" I say. "Nothing." She says. "So how was filming?" Coco asks. "It was good!" I say. "I heard about your mom and Justin. Are you guys alright?" She asks. "We are both upset about it but hopefully it will get better. Wait! how do you know?" I ask. "You really think my mom can keep a secret from me?" Coco laughs. "True." I laugh.

"Before we came here, my mom stopped at your house and went inside. And when she got back, I asked her what she went in for. That's when she told me. She went in your house to see if Justin was there." Coco says. "Wait! Was he there?" I ask. "No." Coco says with a sad face.

I honestly feel like me heart is broken.

"Are you girls ready. Court and Coco are coming over" mom says.

I nod, and we walk to Courts car.

When we get to our house, I feel a little bit better. I missed it here. But it's not the same when Justin isn't here.

We grab our stuff from the trunk and bring it all inside. Coco helps me bring my stuff to my room. While Court helps mom.

Coco helps me unpack my things and put them away. When start to but my things away, we hear the door to moms room slam shut.

So being the nosey kids that we are, we stand outside and listen.

*Jens POV*
I slam the door shut and lay on my bed next to Court.

"Court, I miss my baby and my husband. I want them to be with me!" I cry . "Justin could have at least let me watch the baby." Court says. "Yeah, but he is her dad. And he's probably trying to prove that he can be a good dad." I say. "Yeah probably." Court says.

"So when are you going to call him? And don't say that your not going to call him. Because you need to if you want things to get better. And that is clearly what you want." Court says. "i know! I'm just not sure when." I say. "How about now? I will be right by your side." Court assures me.

I finally build up the courage that I need to do it

"Okay. I will do it now." I say. Court brings me my phone. I unlock it and scroll down to Justin's name. "Just remember that I'm here for you." Court whispers as she rubs my back. I nod and press call.

Justin- hello
Jen- hey Justin, it's Jen. I want to say that im sorry! I miss you so much! I was such a bitch! I just want to see you again! Can you please come home so we can settle this out?
(the line is silent)
Justin- Okay I will be over soon.
Jen- okay bye
Justin- bye

I end the call and look over at Court who is smiling at me. "Thanks for giving me the strength to do this." I say. "No problem" we give each other a hug.
"Well Coco and I are gonna go. Do you want use to take Nicole? Or wait until Justin brings Bella and take both of them." Court asks.