Grandma

I hear the doorbell ring. Dad gets up and answers the door. "Hi Jennifer." he says then they hug. "so did our daughter cause too much trouble." she asks. "She was alright." He says. They both laugh. I go upstairs to get my stuff and come downstairs. But then the doorbell rings. My dad answers it.Hi Son!" My grandma practically screams. "Jennifer what are you doing here." My Grandma asks. "I'm here to pick up Nicole." I walk over to grandma. "Nicole you've gotten so big. I've missed you." she says while hugging me. "how old are you now? " "I'm 14." "Wow your getting old." she says as we both laugh. Angelina and the rest of the kids walk over. Grandma gives everyone else a hug. "so mom what are you doing here?" Dad asks. "well I was in the neighborhood and I figured that I would stop by. So Jennifer are you leaving?" Grandma asks. "I will stay if it's alright with brad." "it's fine with me." he says. I walk up to mom. "What about Justin?" I ask. "He got a call this morning saying that he had to go to work. But he will be home later tonight." She says.

Everybody goes and sits in the living room. "so Jennifer, Anything new?" Grandma asks. "well I'm engaged." mom says. "What's his name?" "Justin Theroux." mom says with a big smile. "Well congrats." "thanks."
We chat for awhile longer then grandma says that she has to leave. Before she left we got her number so we could keep in touch.

Me and mom carried my things to the car. Everyone came outside and waved to us while we drove away. "so how was your weekend." I ask. "good but we missed you even tho it was just 2 nights." she says with a smile. "So mom I was wondering if Meghan could have a sleepover with me tomorrow night." "Sure! I love Meghan."she says. I thank mom for letting her stay and text Meghan about it.

We get to the house at about 1:00. We stopped on the way for lunch. Me and mom sit on the couch. "so how was your weekend? what did you do while you were there?" Mom asks. "it was ok. Me and Angelina went to the beach for a stepmom and stepdaughter day." I say. "well that sounds like fun." mom says . "it was fun but I still don't like her." we both laugh. Me and mom hang out for awhile and just talk.

"I'm going to make dinner for Justin. Wanna help?" Mom asks. I agree. Mom makes pizza in our pizza oven and I make a Greek salad that my papa taught me how to make. As we were finishing up Justin walks in. "Hey guys." he says. We both say hi back and give him a hug. We get our food and sit at the dinner table. "So honey, Meghan's going to come over tomorrow and stay the night. Is that alright with you?" Mom asks. "Yeah! I love it when you guys hang out." he responds. I just smile at him.

Once we are done I wash the dishes. And go upstairs. I get my room ready for the sleepover and text my friends. Once we all stop texting I charge my phone and watch friends until I fall asleep.
--------------------------------------------
I know this chapter is kinda short but I wanted to have a new chapter for the sleepover. And since its summer I have a lot of free time so I will probably be updating more and maybe even more than once during a day.