You get too close (Dean)

By bilboaaa

Dean Ambrose is a cold hearted,Inconsiderate wrestler who no one has been able to get close to for the past f... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Sequel

Chapter 60

2.1K 65 13
By bilboaaa

// Dean //

"So...Since today is your birthday, We can do anything you want. So what do you wanna do?" Sadie asks. "If you want we can eat at a fancy restaurant or we can go go kart racing or we can go ice skating, Literally anything you wanna do we can do." She explains.

"I wanna stay in this hotel room and talk to you and cuddle with you." I state simply.

"Well I wasn't expecting that." She giggles. "That's sweet and all but are you sure?"

"I am." I smile. "We live a busy life and recently we've been having a few problems...A little alone time will do us some good. We can catch up with each other, Talk to each other, And when we run out of things to talk about we can just be with each other." I shrug. "And I know you'd much rather put on some sweats and lay in bed with me than drive around in some uncomfortable jeans."

"Got that right." She mutters. "Alright, If this what you want."

"Thank you...So what should we do first?" I ask.

"I think we should put on matching sweats." She smirks. "And then after that, It's all up to you. Anything you want, You've got it."

"Anything?" I grin. She nods. "I bet I'll regret it but, yep. Anything."

***

"Oh this is the life." Sadie moans, Shoveling a large spoon of ice cream into her mouth. I chuckle at her and pop some skittles into my mouth before kicking my feet up next to hers on the coffee table. "Oh that's gotta hurt." She mutters as we watch Mick Foley go through the steel cage.

"This may sound so odd but I'd love to fall off the top of a steel cage. Like the very top." I state.

"Why?" She laughs.

"Well it'd hurt like a bitch but it'd be a moment that could never be forgotten." I shrug. "Twix?" I ask, Holding my twix bar out to her. "Don't mind if I do." She smiles. "I see your point, Deano. If I were a wrestler I'd definitely wanna make a few memorable moments, And what better way to do that than to fall off a steel cage?"

"Exactly." I smile. "I think you'd make a bad ass diva."

"Why thank you." She smirks. "But don't get any ideas. It'll never happen."

"Aw." I pout. "I could train you. We could be a tag team."

"No way in hell." She shakes her head. "You have no idea how much I respect you and all the other superstars and divas. You guys are epic." She giggles. "You all have to learn lines, Plan out matches, Train a lot, Travel a lot...I wouldn't last. Seriously, I have no idea how you guys make planned matches look so natural all the time. Like, If I knew I would have to get thrown off a ladder or something like that, I'd cry. I just couldn't knowingly have that done to me. How do you do it?" She asks.

"Well...I don't know. You just get used to it." I shrug. "Back when I was Jon Moxley, I had a lot of rough matches. You love the sport so much that you just get used to the pain. I think it's important to know that pain only lasts for a little while, Most of the time." "You know, You should write a book." She smiles, Before biting into her Hershey. "I'd read it." She muffles out.

"I'm more of a reader than a writer." I chuckle. "Why don't you write a book? I think people who are into the arts would enjoy reading about some of your tips and tricks. Like how you manage to work on so many projects at a time and still make time for your friends and family. I don't know how you do that. In fact, You have like three different things that you should be working on right now and you're sitting here, Talking to me. It's much appreciated you know." I wink.

"It's no biggie." She shrugs. "I'm just an organized person. I keep a planner and set lots of reminders. I doubt anyone would wanna read my book."

"I would. So would the fans."

"I don't have fans." She laughs.

"You kind of do. You've got a lot of twitter and instagram followers. People know your name and honestly, They love you. You've got your own little fan base."

"Wow that's...Nice." She giggles.

"Yep...Do you think I could take Brock Lesnar?" I ask.

"Well that was random." She says.

"I know, But I need a boost from my girlfriend! Now say I'm the manliest man there ever was." I say, Flexing my muscles and lowering my voice. She rolls her eyes at me before letting out a snort. "I love you sweetie, But SUPLEX CITY BITCH!" She yells. "I am all for Brock Lesnar. Love the guy." She nods.

"How rude." I mumble. "Sorry buddy, But I have to say I'd be honored to get German suplexed by him." She smiles. "But...I guess I think that you could, Maybe win in a match against him. Maybe." She smirks.

"YEAH!" I yell happily. "Your phone is ringing." I say handing her her cell phone. She looks a it for a moment before ending the call. "Who was it?" I ask curiously. She rolls her eyes. "My mother."

"You could've answered it you know. I wouldn't have minded."

"Yeah but this is your day and I just want to be with you. It's not like I wanted to speak with her anyways." She shrugs. I tilt my head. "If you don't mind me asking, Why do you not like your mom that much?"

"Well...Dean it's a sour topic and this is supposed to be your day-"

"I said I wanted to talk to you." I shrug. "You can tell me anything, I can tell you anything. Doesn't have to be all happy. What's up with you and your mom?" I ask again. She sighs. "I love her but I get this sour feeling every time I speak to her or about her. I just get so mad...I don't know." She shrugs. "I just...I hate her for what she did."

"What did she do?" I ask softly.

"Well it's more like what she didn't do...When I was...Suicidal she was there for me but she...She didn't care. She really didn't. All she cared about was what her image looked like. She only cared about what people would think about her. She thought I was a disgrace for trying to kill myself because it'd make her seem like a bad parent. She never once asked me why I tried it or if I needed help from someone or if I needed more attention...She was so self absorbed and I'll never forgive her for that. And it's so stupid but...When I was trying to kill myself I kind of...I don't wanna say I did it for attention because I really didn't. But at the same time...I thought she'd notice me. I thought she'd finally act like she loved me." She sighs.

"I'm sorry baby." I say, Pulling her towards me. "I'm really glad that you're okay now...Are you okay now?" I ask. "Yeah." She nods. "I'm so much better now. I'm more stable, I feel better. I'm relieved that I'm still here."

"That's good. I'm happy you're here too. So happy...Can you promise me that if you're ever not okay, No matter what we're going through, Or what kind of fight we've gotten into, You'll come to me. I'll help you no matter what. I promise."

"I know you will. And I'll come to you, I promise. In fact, I pinky promise. Everyone knows pinky promises can't be broken." She smirks.

******

"Let's get down to business

To defeat the Huns.
Did they send me daughters
When I asked for sons?

You're the saddest bunch I ever met
But you can bet before we're through
Mister, I'll make a man
Out of you.

Tranquil as a forest
But on fire within.
Once you find your center
You are sure to win.

You're a spineless, pale pathetic lot
And you haven't got a clue.
Somehow I'll make a man
Out of you."

Sadie belts out the lyrics to the song, Word for word as she dances around dramatically, Doing what looks like Karate moves. I try to stop my laughter but it's not use.

I can't believe how cute she is. She go so excited when I told her I was for some reason in a Disney movie mood. She immediately asked if we could watch Mulan and as soon as I said yeah she planted a long kiss on my lips before jumping around eagerly. I've never seen anyone so excited to watch a Disney movie...Other than Seth actually.

"I'm never gonna catch my breath

Say goodbye to those who knew me
Boy, was I a fool in school for cutting gym
This guy's got them scared to death
Hope he doesn't see right through me
Now I really wish that I knew how to swim

BE A MAN
We must be swift as a coursing river
BE A MAN
With all the force of a great typhoon
BE A MAN
With all the strength of a raging fire
Mysterious as the dark side of the moon" She yells.

I cover my mouth to hold in my loud laughter when she almost slips and falls on a few candy wrappers that had fallen to the floor. For some reason, Even though she's singing the lyrics of a Disney song-Off tune if I may add- and dancing around like...Well a loud monkey,In sweats, I can honestly say she's never looked more beautiful.

"Time is racing toward us

'til the Huns arrive.
Heed my every order
And you might survive.

You're unsuited for the rage of war
So pack up, go home you're through
How could I make a man
Out of you?

BE A MAN
We must be swift as a coursing river
BE A MAN
With all the force of a great typhoon
BE A MAN
With all the strength of a raging fire
Mysterious as the dark side of the moon

BE A MAN
We must be swift as a coursing river
BE A MAN
With all the force of a great typhoon
BE A MAN
With all the strength of a raging fire
Mysterious as the dark side of the moon
Hoo-ah!"

She ends the song with a dramatic pose and then turns to me, Her cheeks flustered with a small smile on her face. "Sorry." She mutters. "I get into it when that song comes on..."

"It's fine. I think you are good enough to be on Broadway." I smirk.

******

"I know I said I wanted to spend the day in with you but...I'm kinda really missing my brothers and Aymie right now." I mumble sheepishly. "I know." She smiles. "I texted them all telling them that we'd be down in the lobby in about ten minutes. How do you feel about a birthday dinner?" She asks.

"That'd be amazing. Can we still wear our sweats?" I ask.

"Of coarse."

"Where are we gonna go?"

"Well we could go to a really fancy restaurant that serves lobster..." She drifts off. I scrunch my face up. "Or we could go get us some good ole fashioned greasy burgers and some even greaser fries." She giggles.

"That's my girl." I smile. "Come on." I say grabbing her hand.

We walk quickly through the hotel hallways, Giggling quietly as we do and we decide to take the stairs instead of the elevator so that we can have a bit of a race. I'm the first one in the lobby and she's a few feet behind me.

"No fair." She huffs, Trying to catch her breath. "You've got long legs and you're used to cardio."

"You challenged me remember?" I smirk. "It's not my fault you've got tiny legs." I shrug.

"Bastard."

"Bitch."

"...I love you."

"I love you too." I smile.

"Aw, Isn't this cute." Seth says, Walking towards us as he wipes a fake tear. "It's as if I'm watching a romantic movie." He says. "Now step aside Ambrose, Let me steal yo girl." He says shoving me softly so that he can hug Sadie. I roll my eyes at him and she giggles, Squeezing him in a long hug. "I can't believe you've left me for this dweeb." I grumble.

"Don't talk about my man." Aymie says, Standing next to me. "Happy birthday big guy."

"Thank you, Tiny girl." I smile, Giving her a hug.

"Happy birthday man." Roman smiles, Giving me a fist bump. "Hey, Baby girl." He greets Sadie. She smiles and hugs him too before putting her arms around me. "Now enough of all this." She smiles. "Let's go stuff our faces with unhealthy food."

"Yeah. No regrets." Aymie smirks. "I'm gonna eat twenty burgers and two chocolate cakes."

"That's right baby, We're gonna pig out tonight." Seth smirks.

"I think he just called me baby." I hear Aymie whisper. Sadie rolls her eyes and slaps Aymie's arm. "Get in the car, Lover girl."

******

"Oh my god." Aymie moans, Clutching her stomach. "I'm so full I could drop dead right here, Right now. But at least it'd be a wonderful death." She sighs. "Same." Sadie nods. "I haven't felt this full since...Since last week."

"What happened to eating twenty burgers and two chocolate cakes?" Seth asks, A smirk playing at his lips. "I can't believe you're full from just one burger and a few fries."

"Don't challenge me boy." Aymie huffs. "I ain't done just yet."

"We should've worn some tighter pants." Sadie sighs, Looking towards Aymie. "The tighter your pants, The faster you can burp. The faster you can burp, The faster you can get back to eating." They say together.

"That does not work." I laugh.

"Don't you dare stomp on our theory." Sadie growls. "It works..."

"Yes mam." I say, Holding my hands up in defense.

"Well I think we should order us some desert." Roman says. "It's up to you, Dean."

"Why I'm honored." I smile. "How about...Some ice cream cake? With chocolate frosting on the side just for Aymie." "You can do that?" She asks with wide eyes. "Yep." I smile. "I love you man." She fake cries.

When we got done with or dinner, We all piled into our cars. Me and Sadie got into one and the boys and Aymie got in the other. I feel so content with a full belly and all my friends being with me. There's just one thing I'm missing...

"Sadie?" I ask. "I really appreciate all this but I-"

"Your sister is at the hotel waiting for us in our room right now." She smiles. "I'm one step ahead of you buddy. I knew that with your new found relationship with your little sister, You'd wanna see her at some point today. And I also happen to know that a few of my friends, And yours, Have made a little video for you to tell you how much they love you. Kind of like what you did for me."

"You are the best girlfriend a guy could ask for." I sigh. "I'm so lucky to have you. I've never enjoyed my birthday so much. Never." I tell her honestly. "Thank you so much for this. Next year, When your birthday comes around, I promise I'll do something super special."

"Don't worry about it." She waves me off. "I'm enjoying doing all this stuff for you because you really deserve it. You're a good man, Ambrose." She smiles.

***

"Thanks for coming." I smile, Hugging Joylynn. "Of coarse. Thank you guys for inviting me." She smiles, Hugging Sadie. "You're welcome. And I hope to hang out with you more, Soon." Sadie says. "But I'm sure you two want some alone time and while you guys are talking, I'm gonna go get all the presents."

"Presents?" I ask. "I thought my day in and my dinner were my presents."

"They were but we've got some more." She smirks. "Now be good and stay here." She jokes. I roll my eyes at her as she walks away and stick out my tongue. I don't think my day can get any better. I haven't been this happy in a long while, And it's all because of Sadie.

"Are you enjoying your day?" Joylynn asks.

"Yes, Joylynn,I am." I smile.

"Lynn...You can call me Lynn. Or Joy. Whichever." She shrugs.

"Thanks." I smile. "I'm really glad you're here. My day is going perfect but it's better now that I've got my sister with me."

"Really?" She asks. I nod. "Oh..." She smiles.

"Why?" I ask.

"It's just...I just thought that you wouldn't really care if I was here or not because...You know. Your friends and everything are here." She says sheepishly. "Of coarse I care. My day wouldn't have been complete without you. You're a big part of my life now, You know." I smile.

"Thanks. Means a lot." She giggles. "Ew. Feelings."

I chuckle before pulling her into a short hug. "Now on to business...I know you know what some of my presents are...Spill." I smirk.

******

"You guys are horrible." I laugh, Holding up my leopard print boxers. "What were you thinking?"

"Well, Just in case you and Sadie wanna get freaky and change things up a little." Seth says, Wiggling his eyebrows. Roman shakes his head. "Look, It was not my idea. And since I knew he was getting you something gross, I secretly got you another gift. And It's just from me." He smirks.

"You bastard! You promised you weren't gonna get him another gift because we went in together on that one! You sabotaged me. You're trying to make me look bad." Seth whines. "Well if you hadn't have gotten him leopard print underwear you wouldn't look bad." Roman shrugs. "Here you go."

I smile, Taking he present from him to open it. Once I do, I let out an excited yelp. He got me a new leather jacket. "You can never go wrong with a leather jacket." We say at the same time. "Thanks brotha." I smile.

"Now open mine." Aymie smiles. I narrow my eyes at her. "Is it underwear or a sex toy?" I ask. "Cause if it is I'm not opening it up in front of everyone."

"...Alright then I'll just take that one back for now and you can open the other one I got you. It's more PG. Trust me." She says, Handing me another gift. I chuckle at her before tearing the paper off quickly and opening the box. "New boots." I smile. "I've been needing some, Thank you."

"Yeah check the bottom." She smiles.

"Cool." I laugh. They've got my DA design on them. "But I'm not gonna be able to wear them when I'm committing crimes..."

"Yeah I'm gonna get you some other ones for when you do that." She smirks.

"And last but not least, Sadie's gift." Aymie smiles. "Um...I think it's time for us to go. Have a good time y'all. Happy birthday Dean. Bye." Aymie says, Shooing everyone out. I look around but notice that Sadie isn't even in the room with me. Before I can ask Aymie about it, The door to the hotel room shuts. I shrug before walking towards the rooms. Maybe she's in there.

I walk in and look around, Noticing that it's dark. As soon as I flick the light on, I see why.

There she is, On our bed wearing some...Sexy lingerie. She smirks at me and slowly uncrosses her legs. "See something you like?" She asks. "Holy shit." I whisper. I know my eyes must be as wide as saucers. "Holy shit." I mumble again.

"Are you gonna just stand there, Staring at me like some fascinated little boy? Or are you gonna come over here and show me that you're a man?" She asks.

Have mercy.

A/N: Three thousand words because Dean's birthday deserves it! I hope you guys enjoyed this. I tried to make it long since recent updates haven't been all that long. Everything seems to be fine...Right now.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

73.7K 1.5K 39
Kenzie starts wrestling as a diva for WWE. What happens when she bumps into the lunatic fringe dean ambrose , with she make a new enemy or a best fri...
80.4K 2.1K 44
WARNING: This was my first fanfic and you know how rusty they can be, enter at your own risk!! Bianca is a boxer that doesn't take anything for anybo...
23.2K 974 69
Seth Rollins, a middle-class boy with no ambitions and is happy as a college student. Life takes a turn when he meets Dean Ambrose, a leading Hollywo...
14.1K 350 36
Renee and Shayne has been bestfriends since kindergarten until Shayne moved away. Years later Renee is now a WWE interviewer and is dating WWE supers...