Now or Take Home? {Billdip Fa...

By myotpisnotstraight

How about a sexy barista and a cute geek? *Gravity Falls Fanfiction* *All Rights Reserved* More

Now or Take Home?
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
The Oath
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85

Chapter 3

7.4K 304 336
By myotpisnotstraight

Ces: I fucking didn't decide to be like this. So, don't fucking judge me. BLAME THE UNIVERSE.

***

Chapter 3 "The Twins!"

Third Person's POV

"Hey, Dipper!" Mabel greeted, waving her hands up high. She's with Grenda and Candy, who grew up beautifully. Puberty done right. Dipper smiled, giving a small wave "Hi, Mabel.." He muttered. He really doesn't have friends, he kept to be alone. He doesn't want other people to touch him. His afraid of touch. Except from his sister. He has a phobia of *Haphephobia.

Mabel gave him a huge bear hug, he tensed at first but then gave her a hug. Both of them let go. Although Dipper want to hug her more.

"Are you going to your next class?" She asked

Dipper nodded "Yes." He answered, curtly "But.. I'll go at the cafeteria first. I still have a half of an hour to get a drink" He explained

"Oh? Well. The cafeteria is packed today. Be careful." She says. Dipper nodded. As suddenly, someone who is girl in the hallway shrieked. It hurt Dipper's ears at most. But followed by Grenda's gasp, looking all shock and suprise. "A-Are you serious!?" She exclaimed, pointing by the end of the hallway.

The other three looked and the two girls gasped too. As Dipper sweatdropped, thinking how noisy his next class will be. Since Mabel and her gang has the same class with him.

"Guten tag, Grenda," Marcus, Grenda's austrian boyfriend. He knelt infront of Grenda and kissed the back of her hand, she blushed. Dipper thumped, how beautiful this moment is. He wanted to leave but, it was a wasted chance if he just turn his back and leave. Especially they looked like prince and princess.

Grenda slimmed it down after 2 years. She become more pretty, her voice become more high. Overall, she become just gorgeous. So as Candy.

Dipper took a step back, not wanting to get any more involved in. When he isn't being seen anymore, he turned around and ran away. He sighed in relief. As he hidden himself at the corner. After some breathings, he started to walk straight to the cafeteria.

The vending machines are only available at the cafeteria, which is a horrible idea. You have to go at the ground floor just to get a box of orange juice. Wasted energy, minutes.

Finally, and finally. Dipper arrived at the cafeteria, he sighed deeply. Why cant they just put random vending machines at the hallways? It makes life more easier! He went straight to the vending machine, choosing one drink he likes.

Ice Latte.

But unfortunately, he doesn't have enough money. He frowned, thinking he seriously needs to give his manuscript earlier than expected. He sighed deeply once again. He pushed the button for strawberry milk, putting the pay at the proper place. After that, he exited the cafeteria before anybody else sees him. He doesn't want to get in trouble again though. Not in front of a huge crowd. He went at some hidden place at the back of the building, near at the entrance of a staircase. Nobody seemed to be coming this way since its a hidden area. But some does, who doesn't care about him.

He sat at the ground. Legs crossed, back leaning at the cement wall. His sling bag at his side, a notebook on his lap. He stared into the space while sipping a box of strawberry milk. He liked it already, the sweetness is like a gummy strawberry.

The sky was fair today. Too fair for Dipper, he doesn't like it when the day is so beautiful but his mood is dead. He wanted the weather will be just like him. There was a cat passed by him, it stared at him. He shivered by the gaze, he looks away. The cat walked away too.

He thinks he's so weak. Afraid of some little animal. Why is he hiding? He hides to everything that might touch him, which is everything touched him. He shooked, breathing heavily.

He needs to calm down. He wants to go away.

***

Later that day

Dipper's POV

Finally. School is over! I stood up from my chair, thinking of locking myself inside my apartment for the whole night. Until Mabel grabbed my wrist, her hands was always so warm. I jerked, she gasped "Oh! Sorry for startling you, Dip.." She laughed quietly "I was thinking of staying at your place for today." She shrugs.

I tilt my head, that was out of nowhere "Why?" I asked

"Mom and Dad has to leave for business trip today. So, I'm alone at the house and you know I dont like that."

Well, she has a point. I nodded, not that I mind. I'll just sleep at the extra bed cushion on the floor. Yes, I'm ready at everything. "Sure. I wouldn't mind but, I have to go to the cafe first." I say

She nodded, clinging her arm on my arm "I know!" She chirped as we walked out the University's compound. They we're staring at us but I dont care. I'm with my sister. That all matters. I wish she'll stay for a long time though.

We talked about many things. She mostly talked though, I only listened and answer if needed. Her topic is mostly about boys, which I tried not to listen, her new sweaters, the new designs she made for her outfits. And many things more. She has always been so ambitious, she's determine to everything. I wish I could be like her too.

But then, we're too different. I dont even think I have one of my parents' genes on me. Or probably I have, we do have the same hair and eye color. I shooked. Unforgivable thinking, Dipper.

We arrive soon to the cafe, we went in. The smell of the aroma made me feel like home again. I sighed dreamily. Mabel was at awed and she tugged my arm, pointing a seat for the two of us and thank God its near the window. I cant just concentrate myself if I'm not near a window. "We seat there!" Her grammar. Is she not an American? I nodded "Do you want something?" I asked.

She shrugs "You know me, dip dip." She giggled and skipped away. With her usual happy-go-lucky air. I shouldn't be so worried about her, she can fight. Unlike me. I'm a coward, weak. I sighed. I've been sighing too much lately, aren't I?

"Whats with the long face, Pine Tree?"

I jerked once I arrived at the counter. It was the blond, Bill. I remembered yesterday's events. My cheeks heated fast, I looked away but then it was too suspicious so I fought back the embarrassment. I gave him a small wary smile "N-Nothing.. Just, some things in mind." I answered.

He tilt his head, cutely may I add and I have to restrain myself from squeling. Its weird that I love cuteness, something I got from my sister I guess. Damn her ways of life.

"Well. If you say so. So? What will I get for you? And for your-" He paused, eyes shifting to somewhere then back to me. Gaze that I couldn't understand. Now, I'm the one needing to tilt my head.

He cleared his throat "Girlfriend, I suppose?" He muttered.

"Pfft." I covered my mouth fast, hugging my stomach. Did he just think that Mabel is my girlfriend? That was the first! He looks so confused, shock if I may add. I was quivering. Dammit! I pull away my hand, letting out my short but moderate laughs.

"-ahahaha! Dont joke around!" I exclaim, smile forming in every curve of my lips "She isn't my girlfriend!" I say, laughing too much.

"E-Eh? She isn't?"

I shaked my head, trying to catch my breathing "No." I paused "She's my older twin, Mabel. Didn't you noticed that we actually looked a like?" I asked, normally people saw that first.

He shaked his head this time, a huge smile on his face "I think you're much more cuter than her, though." He winked.

In a flash, my cheeks flared in red. I looked away. Dammit! I dont know if its just a joke but that was some good sweet talking! I can hear him laugh and teasing me too.

"See? Dont randomly show your blush. Thats what make you cute"

"S-Shut up! Just, just get my order already.." I stammered, embarrassed as usual.

And he did. Mine's the usual, for Mabel is a hot chocolate with extra powdered sugar and mini mallows with a glazed donut. Sheesh. Its amazing that she still hasn't got diabetes yet. I guess she's already immune. After that, I gave the money and went to Mabel. She was texting a friend, probably someone I dont know.

I sat across her, bag at the side of my chair "What was that out there?" She asked, she heard our bickering probably.

I sighed "Dont ask. It only give me nightmares."

"How is that, even possible?" She raised an eyebrow.

I shrugged "Many ways."

She rolled her eyes, putting away her phone and setting her eyes on me. "Tell me, Dipper." Oh no. She called me by my name. That is not good. I paled "Y-Yeah?"

"When did you started wearing glasses?"

I almost fell from my damn chair just because of that question. I looked at her, unbelievable. Is she serious? "Oh God, Mabel." I let out a fraustrated sigh, face palming also "You are so- amazing" Please add the sarcasm in that tone.

"Oh come on! I didnt even asked why did you even wore glasses! Like, your eyes are 2.0! Not like mine's. I should be the one wearing glasses and not you, my dearest little brother." She scowled

"Uhg. Come on too, Mabel! You do know why I'm wearing this freaking glasses! And for your information, your eyes are 2.0 also. And dont scowl on me." I rolled my eyes.

Good thing that we're only whisper-yelling at each other. But the other near customers around us are looking at us.

"I can scowl to you if I have too." She scowled at me, again.

" 'on you!' Are you even a goddamn American?"

"You do know that I'm studying French, you idiot!"

"Oh? So, once you start learning French you cant speak English anymore?"

"Dont you dare sarcasmed me!"

"Too bad. I already did!"

We both heard someone clearing their throat. We both froze.

"Mr. And Ms. Pines" Oh God. Its Mel. We hastly sat properly, we can feel the deadly air around her. Her arms crossed and I might be imagining things but her hair is like Medusa's snakes! Mabel and I sweated buckets. She put down our order harshly without any words. After that, she pulled out a scary smile "Thank you and please dont be noisy." She says and walked away.

Both of us looked at each other. We both have the same frightened, paled face.

"Pfft."

And now, both of us laughed together. This small little mistakes, we can make it like a huge memory for the both of us.

***

"Oh. Look at the time."

And Mabel did. Literally. She gasped "This late already?" She muttered. She packed up her things, so as I. We did our homeworks at the cafe, not even realizing the time. Its already quarter to nine. I groaned "I still have an essay to do!" I exclaimed, taking a last sip on my latte. We both stood up, she left a tip on the table as we both leave.

Before we stepped outside, I catch a glimpse on Bill. He was looking at me, with a blank stare and a frown. My heart randomly skipped a beat. That was.. really intimidating..

I looked away and ran outside. It was so cold! Breezing! I saw Mabel shivered, lips trembling "W-Why is it so cold!?" She shrieked. I shooked my head and made my way to my apartment. I am confident that Mabel is following me, well, she was sneezing all through the way. Why is it so cold tonight? The complex's hallway light's made it a little warm for us but its still quite cold. Thank you, air condition.

I pulled out my keys and inserted it inside the key hole. Once it clicked, we both went inside. And its warm. Oh right, I left the heater on! Mabel opened the lights as I face palmed. My bills will go into the top!

She sat on my couch, carefreely "That was insane!" She laughed, looking at me "You better get into that essay of yours. I'll make some coffee for you?" She is always so generous if its needed. I smiled, putting my bag at the couch and rummaged inside it "Thank you, Mabes." I thanked her.

"No prob, Dip." She ruffled my hair and skipped away to the kitchen.

Then, I found myself sitting infront of the coffee table, writing down my own opinion about how to restore a lost video film. In 300 words. Its too easy. But I guess only for me.

After awhile, Mabel came back with two mugs of coffee. She put down one next to me as she sit down, she sips her own.

I'm sure she'll stay awake with me with the rest of the night. "Hey. You have early classes tomorrow right?" I questioned

"Yep."

"Shouldn't you be on bed now?"

"Aren't you, too?"

"My first class will start at 1 in the afternoon."

"Mine at 9 in the morning. I'll accompany you until you finish doing your essay."

I smirked by that "Acting all tough, I'm sure you'll fall asleep in that couch." I chuckled.

She rolled her eyes "Of course." She sarcastically laughed.

I am pretty much confident that she'll sleep, though.

***

Ces:

Haphephobia- is a rare specific phobia that involves the fear of touching or of being touched. It is an acute exaggeration of the normal tendencies to protect one's personal space, expressed as a fear of contamination or invasion, and extending even to people whom its sufferers know well. (Thank you, Google!)

So, it somehow focused on the twins. Well, gotta give the twins some love.

Words: 2381

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.6K 1.5K 30
I heard you're a hopeless romantic. So, let's play a game. Let's annoy each other to death. Let's talk about anything. Let's hold hands. Let's tell e...
180K 4.8K 28
Since they were kids, their family always chose Mabel over Dipper. So Dipper leaves in the middle of the night, when he turns eighteen and he goes of...
9.2K 169 16
only writing requests right now, feel free to comment some! i'll try and get them out.
663 15 9
This will be my first billdip fanfiction and I'm not that good so please I would like it you guys reading this book could give me advice on how I'm g...