My Perfect Mistake | #Wattys2...

By infinity_and_beyond3

~COMPLETED~ | This story is being slowly edited. "As much as you want to plan your life, it has a way of surp... More

My Perfect Mistake (Teen Pregnancy)
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Epilogue
My Perfect Mistake: Extras
Author's Note: Unwritten
Wattys 2016

Chapter Eighteen

45.3K 1.2K 389
By infinity_and_beyond3

Hola my lovelies! So that cliffhanger though!! Haha, I bet y'all didn't see that coming. *wink wink* Haha, her confession was actually supposed to happen a few chapters later but I chose to do it last chapter because of some small events that I moved around in the story.

So, the new characters! Just in case, I'm going to write the celebrities who play each character, just in case some of you don't know who they are. I would write them on the cast list but they're not main characters. Anyway, let me list them out for you guys real quick:

* Nicole: Christian Serratos | Liam: Fransisco Lachowski *
* Dawn: Ariana Grande | Chris(Christopher): Liam Hemsworth *
* Mitzy: Lauren Jauregui | Brandon: Chace Crawford *
* Dani: Odette Annable | Elijah: Alex Pettyfer *
* Michelle: Vanessa Hudgens | Josiah: Ryan Guzman *
* Yazmyn: Nina Dobrev | Cameron: Cody Christian *

Now, these may be the celebrities that were chosen to play these roles, but you don't have to use them. You can see the characters however you may please. It is your choice and I want you to be able to envision the characters the way you want them to be, but if you want to picture them using the celebrities that were chosen, then by all means, go right ahead! :) These are just who I envision the characters being played by.

Now that were on that note, I'm pretty curious. Who do you guys see playing each character? :)

Yeah, so I didn't expect this authors note to be really long, I'm so sorry about that. I tend to talk a lot, even though I don't mean to. And I'm pretty sure you guys probably don't read these, but it's okay! I also want to apologize in advance for any spelling and/or grammatical errors.

Anyway, enough of this and let's get straight into the chapter. Happy Reading my amazing readers! :)

__________________

*Recap*

I undid the covers on the bed, and quickly crawled into my bed, covering myself with the covers. I laid in the bed, staring at the ceiling. "Lianne?"

"Yeah?" She murmured.

"I finally realized something today that took me by surprise and... I think.. I think.."

I stopped talking for a moment. I heard as Lianne plopped herself on her bed. "Well.. You think what?"

I couldn't believe I was actually going to say this.

"I..I think I might like Sean."

*End of Recap*

.

.

.

*Anabelle's POV*

Today was going to be a long but fun day, as Mrs. Coleman described it would be. She had the whole day planned out. We would eat breakfast first, then spend a few hours at Sea World, have lunch, spend a few hours at Discovery Cove, have dinner, go to Downtown Disney, then back to the hotel.

Yep. Today was definitely going to be a long day.

Right now, Lianne and I were eating breakfast with the girls we met yesterday at the pool. "So, wait. Who's dating who in your group?" I asked Nicole, taking a bite of my bagel right after. I had just found out that in Nicole's group of friends, they were each dating each other.

Nicole wiped her mouth with a napkin, before she began speaking. "Well you already know that Liam is my boyfriend. Okay, so Dawn is dating Chris, Mitzy is dating Brandon, Dani is dating Elijah, Michelle is dating Josiah, and Yazmyn is dating Cameron."

"Oh okay. Wow. So now I know."

"Yeah. So what about you guys?"

"Oh, uh. Lianne and I don't have boyfriends," I answered.

"Oh. I thought you were with Sean. Well, I assumed you guys were together because-I don't know. I shouldn't have assumed. Assuming is bad. I'm so sorry."

"No, it's fine. But yeah, we're just friends. Besides, I just got out of a relationship anyways."

"Really? I'm sorry, what happened?"

"Well, I guess you could say it just wasn't meant to be," I replied.

"So what about Sean? Is he seeing someone?" Nicole questioned, taking a sip of her coffee.

"Well, he just broke up with his girlfriend a couple of weeks ago. And I just so happen to think it was a coincidence that at the same time Sean and his girlfriend broke up, Anabelle and her boyfriend broke up. And Anabelle just so happens to like him," Lianne answered.

"Lianne!"

"What? It's true!"

"First of all, I said that I might like him, I never said I did. Second of all, our relationships were just not working out. Period," I argued.

Lianne scoffed. "Oh please. You do like him-"

"I said might," I interjected.

"Ana, since I am your best friend, it's one of my jobs to tell you the truth. And the truth is, I know you do like him. I can see it. It's also pretty clear that he likes you too. You both are just completely oblivious to the fact that you two like each other. I see the way you are around him. You look way happier than you've been in years. And even with everything that's being going on in your life lately, he still manages to make you smile. And it makes me so happy to see you happy."

It was silent for a few seconds, until Nicole quickly broke the silence. "Um, can I say something? If you don't mind."

I gave her a small nod.

"Okay. Well. I know we just met and all but I have to agree with Lianne. The reason I thought you and Sean were together was because of the way you guys looked at each other and acted around each when we played volleyball yesterday. The way you two are around each other, is the same way Liam and I are around each other. And trust me. You don't wanna lose that."

"Hello ladies," Liam said, walking over to where Nicole was sitting. He gave her a quick peck on the lips before sitting down in the empty chair next to her.

"Hello my love," Nicole smiled lovingly at him.

Liam smiled as he took a piece of her toast and put it in his mouth. I watched as they both talked to each other, as creepy as that sounds. They were smiling the whole time, and I could definitely see how truly happy they were together.

Is that really how Sean and I are around each other?

I felt an arm wrap around my chest. "Hey," Sean whispered into my ear. I smiled and watched as he grabbed a chair from the table next to us and placed it down next to me. He sat down, placing his plate of waffles on the table.

"Hey," I smiled, happy that he was finally awake and next to me.

"I bought some waffles, if you want any," He said, sliding his plate over to me. "Yeah, I'll take one." I grabbed a waffle from his plate and set it down on my plate.

"So Ana, turns out were gonna be in Miami for your birthday and-"

"Birthday? Your birthday is this week?" Sean interrupted, as he began cutting into his waffle.

I turned my head towards him. "Oh uh, yeah. This Saturday actually."

"How come you didn't tell me?"

"Oh, well, I didn't think it was important."

"Anabelle, of course it is important," He began, setting his fork down onto his plate. "Look, we're gonna do something. What do you wanna do?"

"No it's okay. I don't wanna do anything. Being with you guys on this trip is enough."

"No, we're going to do something, whether you want to or not. We'll figure out once the day comes. Right Sean?"

"Yep," He responded, popping the 'p'.

"Whatever," I said, as I rolled my eyes.

I didn't like celebrating my birthday that much and I honestly was fine with doing nothing for my birthday. I just hope that what they have planned isn't anything too much.

XxXxXxXxXxXxXx

"I think we should ride the rides before we go watch any shows. If we wait too long the lines will get long," Lianne explained.

"Yeah, exactly. So which ride first?" Sean questioned.

"I was thinking Kraken first," Chase suggested.

"Yes!" Lianne said, the excitement evident in her voice.

"Leave your phones and stuff with me. You don't wanna lose them on the rides," I said, putting Lianne's phone in my bag. Lianne gave me a sympathetic look. "Ana, I'm sorry you can't ride any of the rides. I feel so bad leaving you here."

"Yeah, same here," Sean said, the guilt present in his voice.

"No. Stop. You guys go have fun. Okay?"

They all nodded.

"We'll be right back! Okay?"

I nodded, putting each of their phones in my bag. They all left and I was left alone with Mrs. Coleman. "It's alright dear. We won't be in this park for long. We'll eat lunch around twelve and head over to Discovery Cove after. There you can have much more fun."

"Yeah. So, where are we going to eat lunch?"

"Oh, we'll just eat at a restaurant here."

"Oh okay. That's cool."

Lianne, Sean and Chase rode all of the rides, which took up to two hours and a half. We didn't have a lot of time left, so we decided to start with the sea otter show, which was located at the Sea Lion and Otter Stadium.

We arrived at the small stadium, sitting down in the center section. The show began and you could see all the children smiling as the actors and sea otters were on stage. The show overall was super cute and funny.

I loved how towards the end of the show, a man proposed to his girlfriend, and he used the sea otter as apart of his proposal. It was so adorable and creative. And Sean wouldn't stop talking about how one day he would be able to come up with a very creative proposal for his "future wife".

Is it weird, that for some reason I was hoping that his future wife would be me?

Yeah, that's totally weird and that's definitely not going to happen.

Right?

Right.

We watched a couple more shows such as a dolphin show at the Dolphin Theatre and one at Shamu Stadium. I have to say, even though I couldn't ride any of the rides, I was still having fun.

We were now ordering food at one of the restaurants that was in the park. I believe it was called Voyagers Smokehouse BBQ.

"So Ana. The other day I was doing some name searching for my goddaughter and I found one name that I happen to really like, and I was thinking that maybe you would like it too," Lianne said, squeezing ketchup onto her french fries.

"Okay. Let me hear it," I said, taking a bite of my barbecue pulled pork sandwich. Lianne finished chewing her french fry, before speaking.

She smiled. "Gisele."

"Gisele," I echoed. "I love it! I can already see it. 'Come here Gisele' 'Do your homework Gisele' 'I love you Gisele' Aw, Sean what do you think?"

I looked at him, a small smile present on his face. "I love it."

"Aw! Then it's settled. Our daughter shall be named Gisele. Gisele Thompson."

"Whoa! What?"

I turned my attention back to Sean. "What? I thought you said you like Gisele?"'

"No, I like the name. I'm saying what to the last name. I want our daughter to have my last name."

"No. I want her to have my last name. After all, I'm her mother."

"And I'm her father," He retorted.

Our table was filled with an awkward silence. Sean shook his head as he got up from the table, taking his tray with him. I watched as he sat down at a different table. Jealously and anger coursed though my veins as I saw who he was sitting with.

Kayla.

I looked down at my food. I was no longer hungry. I have no idea why he would think that my daughter would get his last name. It's only right that she has my last name. Not his.

I looked back at Sean, who was having a full on conversation with Kayla. I watched as she began laughing, her hand finding its way on his hand.

Oh hell no!

I looked at Lianne, she was looking at the both of them as well. She looked at me and then at her food. "Uh, so Discovery Cove!" She said, enthusiastically, trying to change the topic and break the awkward silence.

I pushed my tray away from me as I got up from my seat and made my way to the bathroom. "Ana!" I heard Lianne call after me.

I stormed inside the bathroom and walked over to the sink, placing my hands on the counter as I looked at myself in the mirror.

I needed to stop having these feelings for Sean. I told myself not to fall for him and I did the exact opposite.

I seriously like Sean.

No doubt about it.

But I knew that I couldn't like him though. He doesn't feel the same way and Kayla is proof of that. He obviously still likes her. I mean, what guy wouldn't like her?

She's pretty.

Popular.

She has great style.

She was everything I wasn't.

God, what am I going to do? I could always avoid him, but that would be highly impossible since he's always around me because of the baby. I needed to hide these feelings the best I could.

At least until I find someone else that would still be with me even though I'm pregnant. I had Jason, and well... That didn't work out.

"You okay?" Lianne's voice broke me away from my thoughts.

"Yeah," I mumbled, as I continued to stare at myself in the mirror.

"Come. Let's finish eating. We'll talk about this later," She said, placing her hand on my shoulder. I nodded, as I linked my arm with hers. Today is supposed to be a day of fun and I'm definitely not gonna let Sean or Kayla ruin it.

XxXxXxXxXxXxXxX

"I'm so excited! Look at the Dolphins!"

We were currently at Discovery Cove. Lianne and I were at the area were we could swim with the Dolphins, which I was extremely excited about.

"Okay, Ladies and Gentlemen! Now that we went over the instructions and safety procedures, we will partner you up with one of the Dolphins!" The trainer, Maria, had said very enthusiastically.

One of the trainers came over to where I was. "Hello, my name is Sarah. I'll be here to help you and answer any questions you have before we start. I guess you could say that I'm your guide."

"Hello Sarah, I'm Anabelle," I said, shaking her hand.

"Okay, before we start. Do you have any concerns or questions?"

"Uh, just one question. As you are aware, I am pregnant. So, should I be worried about this?"

"Absolutely not. These dolphins are well trained and extremely friendly, so they won't harm you or your baby in any way. We've had many pregnant women swim with the dolphins before, but if you are truly concerned, you don't have to do this. I will totally understand."

"No. Don't worry, I want to do this."

"Great!" She smiled. "So, I would like you to meet the dolphin you will be swimming with. Her name is Daisy."

"Why hello Daisy!" I gushed.

"Alright, make sure your life vest is fastened correctly and we'll start."

After I checked my life vest, Sarah finally allowed me to swim with Daisy, who by the way is super adorable and very friendly. This was the first time I've ever swam with a dolphin and it was the most fun experience I have ever had!

"Alright everyone, time to say bye to the dolphins."

I frowned, super bummed that it was about time to leave. "Hey Ana! Let me take a pic of you with the dolphin!" I looked at Lianne who was outside of the water with her phone in her hand.

"Okay," I smiled.

I got near Daisy. I put my hands under her mouth and brought my face closer to her. I puckered my lips near the tip of her mouth, to appear as if I were going to kiss her. I stayed in that position for a few seconds until Lianne snapped the picture.

"Okay, all done. Such a cute picture!"

Lianne set her phone down on her bag and quickly helped me out of the water. "This has been such a fun day."

"Yep," I agreed.

We gathered our stuff and began walking to the bathroom to change out of our swimsuits and back into our clothes. We reached the bathroom and entered, quickly changing into our clothes.

Once we were all dressed, we exited the bathroom and met up with Mrs. Coleman at the entrance.

"This day went by so fast," I mentioned and Lianne nodded. "I know right. We got to see shows, swim with dolphins and sting rays. It has been a pretty fun day so far."

"I know. And we still have Downtown Disney to go to," I pointed out.

"Yep. It's only five, so we'll have time to eat, shower and get ready before we leave to Downtown Disney."

"Alright, is everyone here? The bus is waiting for us."

We all looked around and saw that everyone was here. "Okay, let's go."

We got on the bus and I took my usual seat near the center of the bus. "I need to talk to you," Sean said, as he quickly sat in the seat next to me. "I'm in no mood to talk to you right now."

In the corner of my eye, I see him roll his eyes. "Anabelle, this is serious. It's about us, well mostly about me, but it could affect the both of us. I honestly don't how you're going to take it, so I would much rather prefer if we talk about it in private."

"Okay, well now I want to know. Tell me."

He shook his head. "Not here."

"Sean, just tell me." Clearly I was irritated.

"Anabelle, not right now."

I rolled my eyes, letting out a sigh. "Sean-"

I was quickly interrupted by his laughing. "What?" I snapped.

"Nothing. I just never realized how insistent you are. It's funny and kind of cute."

My eyebrows shot straight up at his comment. "Funny? Cute? Really? My brother finds it super annoying."

"Well, it is kind of annoying," He teased.

I playfully slapped his shoulder. "You're annoying!"

"Me? How?"

"I'm supposed to be mad at you right now! You make it completely impossible for me to be mad at you," I huffed.

"How so?"

"You just-You're so-Ugh!! You just make it completely impossible, okay?"

He let out a small laugh. "God, you're so cute."

I looked out the bus window to hide the blush that was slowly creeping onto my cheeks.

Oh my God.

He just called me cute.

Is that supposed to mean something?

I don't know.

Anabelle, you need to stop!

I'm not supposed to be falling for him. It was one of the rules I made and I always stick to the rules. This was not supposed to be happening, and it's not going to happen. I'll make sure of it.

XxXxXxXxXxXxXx

"Hey Sean, can you snap a picture of Anabelle and I with the statue of Buzz Lightyear?" Lianne politely asked.

"Yeah, sure." She handed him her phone. Lianne and I walked over to the statue and got into our poses. Sean smiled as he snapped the picture. "Okay."

Sean handed Lianne's phone back to her. "Oo! We look so cute!" Lianne gushed, as we began walking.

"Oo! Let's go in here!" I quickly said, as I lead Lianne inside a store called the World of Disney.

"Oh my goodness Ana look at this!!" Lianne squealed as she quickly rushed over to the shelves with a few giant stuffed Stitch's. She grabbed one from the shelf and squeezed it tight.

"Ana I want him!! Look at him! He is so darn cute!"

I looked down at the price tag, my eyes going wide as I saw the price. "He's also $45."

"So!? Ana, I'm gonna buy him. He's adorable! Plus you know how much I love Stitch!"

I playfully rolled my eyes. "I know, I know. You love him too much."

"Yes! I'll be right back, I'm gonna go pay for him."

"Alright." She left to the register, leaving me alone with Sean and Chase. "So are you guys gonna buy something?" I asked the both of them.

"No, are you?"

I shook my head. "No. Well, I haven't seen anything worth buying yet."

Lianne came back with Stitch still in her hands. "Okay, he's officially mine!"

Sean pulled me closer to him. "Can I talk to you?" He whispered into my ear and I nodded.

"Uh, Sean and I are going to walk around for a bit."

Chase and Lianne exchanged looks that I could easily read. I rolled my eyes as Lianne looked at us and smiled. "Okay. I guess we'll meet up somewhere before we leave."

"Yeah, okay. I'll text you."

She nodded, still smiling at the both of us. "Okay. See you guys."

Sean held my hand as he lead me outside of the store. "So, I figured I would just talk to you about this sooner than later."

"Okay.." I replied, nervously. "Should I be worried?"

"No. Well I don't think so."

"Okay.. So what did you want to talk about?"

He let out a small sigh before looking over at me. "Okay. Well. Yale wasn't the only school that offered me a full ride scholarship." We stopped walking; Sean pulled me into an area where there wasn't much people.

"Are you serious? That's awesome! How come you don't seem excited?"

"Because the other schools that offered me full ride scholarships are Ohio State, University of Miami, Oklahoma State, and UCLA."

"Oh." Was all I could say.

All of these schools were thousands of miles away from Connecticut. Thousands of miles away from me. Thousands of miles away from his daughter.

And I was definitely not okay with that.

"Well, what are you gonna do? Where do you wanna go?" I softly asked him, trying my best to hide my growing nerves and sadness. I had no idea what he was going to do, which made me nervous, but a part of me felt like he wanted to go to school farther away. Which made me sad.

Sean ran his fingers through his hair. "I don't know. These schools are really far from Connecticut, far away from my family, far away from you..

And I don't know if I'm willing to go far away from you or our daughter. I could never bring myself to do that. I don't think I could stand being so far away from you two."

It was silent for a few seconds before I began speaking. "Sean. I don't want me or our daughter to be the reason why you aren't going to the school you want to go to. If you want to go to U.M. or Ohio State, then go. We'll work something out."

He quickly shook his head. "No. I know what I want, and what I want is to stay here with you and our daughter. I'll go to Yale, and we won't have to worry about working something out."

"Sean, please take some time and think this through. I don't want you to make the wrong decision. I don't want you having any regrets later on in the future."

"The only regret I'll have is going to college far away from you."

That may have been cute but you have to keep it together Anabelle. Stay strong.

"Just take some time and think about it. That's all I'm saying."

And once again it was silent between the both of us. We just stared at each other, not knowing what else to say anymore.

He sighed as he walked closer to me and rested his hand on my cheek. "Look, how about we talk about this another day. How about we go to Ghirardelli and I buy you an ice cream? Okay?"

I gave him a small smile before nodding. "Okay."

He smiled as he took his hand away from my cheek and grabbed my hand, gently holding it as we began making our way to Ghirardelli. All I could think about was what was going to happen.

What if he did want to leave? I knew I couldn't stop him from following his dreams, but I just hoped he would make the right decision and stay with me.

Because I honestly don't know what I would do without him.

________________

A/N

So, I finally updated after two weeks! I am extremely sorry for the wait and I'm sorry that this chapter is much shorter than the last chapter. I tried to make it as long as I could. And I will try to make the next chapter much longer.

So I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! And I also want to say that 'My Perfect Mistake' has officially reached 100k reads in just a matter of 2-3 weeks and words cannot explain how thankful and happy I am right now!

I just wanted to thank each and every one of you for the support! I wouldn't be achieving such a goal if it weren't for you guys and I honestly couldn't be more thankful for having such an amazing group of readers!

You guys honestly, believe it or not, pushed me to work harder, and made me thrive as a writer and I am just so thankful. Once again, thank you guys for your support throughout this whole story! So, I want to dedicate this chapter to you all. I love you guys! <3

Before I end this Author's Note, I just wanted to also wish you guys a very Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays. Hope you guys have an amazing time and I hope you guys get to spend lots of time with your family and I hope you guys get lots of presents as well. I guess you could say that this Chapter is my early Christmas present for you guys. Haha. :)

Anyways, until next time my super fabulous readers!! :)

-Vote

-Comment

-Share

-Follow

xxxxx infinity_and_beyond3 xxxxx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.9K 394 34
She was afraid to tell anybody. It was her problem, right? So why give that to someone else? She deserved it by far. She was the one who had made it...
973K 72.2K 49
"I love how this book is turning out!😍 Not cliche at all!" - i_hatecliche "We might live next door to each other," Haley said, "but we don't live in...
144K 6.8K 63
Gawking two guys in a hot-blown make-out session in the mathematical section of the library was not what I expected my first day after Winter breaks...
3.2M 132K 64
Office rivals fight for the same promotion, while resisting their attraction for each other. LAYLA masks her insecurities behind perfectionism. The g...