I am simply one heck of a Magi

By ChxinedAlice

Sindria's Magi is none other than me. Kayleah. I am just as powerful as Sinbad and Judal. Not only do I know... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: The Princess Of Sindria Has Returned
Chapter 2: The Magi
Chapter 3: Confession and Disruption
Chapter 5: Mahrajan
Chapter 6: Prince and Princess
Chapter 7: To Zagan!
Chapter 8: The Black Magi
Status: Active
Chapter 9: Attack from Al-Thamen
Chapter 10: Clones
Chapter 11: Dark Metal Vessel
Chapter 12: Ithnan
Chapter 13: Solomon's Wisdom
Chapter 14: Ugo
Chapter 15: Setting Sail
Chapter 16: Pirates
Chapter 17: Mother
Chapter 18: Promise
(Important) Authors Note
Chapter 19: Ren Kouha
Christmas Special!
Magi Wattys
Chapter 20: K.K
1st Place!
Results
Chapter 21: Magnoshutatt
Jafar
Judal
Chapter 22: Titus
Chapter 23: My Magic Teacher
Chapter 24: his confession
Chapter 25: Mysterious Challenger
Chapter 26: Swords
Chapter 27: Don't Hurt Him.
Chapter 28: I Can't Lose Him Too
Chapter 29: The City
Kouha

Chapter 4: He's back

6.4K 239 100
By ChxinedAlice

The daylight greeted the sleeping princess. However, her peaceful slumber was soon to be disturbed by her white-haired brother with news which should concern her a lot.

"Kayleah! Get up! Sin is coming back," Ja'far announced but was greeted by a pillow in his face and a grumpy sleepyhead.

"Get out," she threatened by throwing a dagger that she keeps under her pillow at him, only just missing his head by a milli centimeter. She glared at the intruder with dagger-like eyes. If looks could kill, you would be reading Ja'far's funeral scene.

"Y-Yes Kayleah," Ja'far replied and ran out.

"Back to sleep," the princess yawned and plopped down into bed as if nothing happened.

+++

KAYLEAH'S POV

The chiming of bells was what awoke me. I opened my eyes and yawned. Stretching my arms in the air releasing some tension in my body.

"His majesty, King Sinbad, has returned!"

Huh? Sin-nii is home?

"WHAT?!" I shouted and woke up when I heard that. I immediately got into my clothes and jumped out of the window, using magic to float down to the ground. He was walking to Ja'far at the entrance.

"Nothing brings me more joy than your safe return," Ja'far greeted.

"Thanks for watching over this place in my absence," Sinbad replied.

"SINNNNNN!" I shouted and dropped in between both of them. "Welcome back!"

He looked at with a shocked and confused look. "Who are you?"

An irked mark appeared on my forehead and I threatened, "Onii-san. I give you 3 seconds to guess who I am before I kill you. 3... 2..."

"KAYLEAH?!" Sin replied in shock.

"Yup, that's my name, don't wear it out," I replied with a smile.

"You are back! How long has it been?" Sin asked.

"4 years exactly," I replied quickly. "I am still young and free, yet you..." I judged him up to down. "Are older and more restricted with Sindria. You look like you should be my father now... So how about it, oto-san?" I laughed.

Sinbad laughed for a while but then started to sulk at a corner.

"Keep yourself together Sin! You are a king now you know?" Jafar scolded.

"But... But... I feel so old..." Sin whined.

"Oto-san, you shouldn't do stuff like that, you are the king you know?" I sighed. Sin started crying more when I called him oto-san. I felt kind of bad, but I could not stop laughing. Then Jafar hit me and scolded me, "Kayleah! Say sorry to your older brother!"

I gasped in realisation and said, "Jafar is oka-san!" Then, started rolling on the floor laughing like crazy.

"You got to admit, Kayleah's got a point," Sharrkan said all of a sudden. I stared at him for 2 whole seconds and noticed Spartos too, then greeted, "Hey Sharrkan-nii and Spartos-nii. I forgot you were there."

"It's good to see you well, Kayleah," Spartos greeted. "How was Magnostadd?"

"Wonderful! But..." I replied and looked towards Sin who was slowly being calmed down. "Sin. I need to speak to you about what I have learnt from my study."

Sin looked up and nodded. Then, he got up and replied, "All right, Kayleah. Tell me everything about your adventure."

"Just like how you always tell me yours!" I exclaimed.

"Yup..." Sin replied. Then went back to sulking. "I haven't had any adventures lately... Maybe it's because I am older now..."

"Get a hold of yourself already!" Jafar scolded and hit Sin, then pulling him into the castle. Spartos, Sharrkan and I followed along.

"Hey Sin-nii, why did you go to the Kou Empire? Business?" I asked.

"Well, I had to help out a friend of mine. Or rather the son of my friend," he replied.

"I see, is that Alibaba? He is all grown up now, isn't he?" I asked.

"What are you talking about Kayleah? Did you two meet before?" Sin asked.

"Maybe~" I replied with a smile.

+++

~flashback~

"Where is that girl?" Ja'far exclaims in frustration. I muffled my laughs as I hid behind the pots, finding my chance to slip away. I was three years old and was still getting a hand of my magi powers. Yunan dropped by secretly most of the time to teach me, after all, Sin-nii and the others did not know I was a magi.

I ran through a small narrow road until I found a small village full of other people. The laughter of children probably was what drawn me to this place. Without a second thought, I walked towards them.

"Hello! Can I join you guys?" I asked. They stopped what they were doing and stared at me are 'starry' eyes.

"Hey, what's your name? You look so pretty like a princess!" A blonde boy asked.

"My name is Kayleah..." I replied and blushed. I was wearing a simple pink dress I found in my closet. It belonged to one of Rurumu's children since it was a little big. My pink hair was let down and a little messy so I did not get which part of me looked like a princess. But, I am only three so such things did not matter. It was the first time anyone said I looked pretty like a princess.

"Then, I shall call you Kayleah-hime. My name is Alibaba, this is my best friend, Cassim, and his little sister, Mariam," The blonde boy said and pointed at his two friends.

"It's just Kayleah, no need for the honorifics!" I pouted. I never liked them and never will.

"Okay then. Kayleah, come play with us!" Alibaba replied with a bright smile.

~end of flashback~

+++

I would sneak out every time we went to Balbadd just to see them, but every time I did so... I erased their memories of me. After all, if anyone found out who I was in the slums, who knows what they would do. Let's just say I wasn't dumb for a 3-year-old okay?

After I was done talking with Sin-nii I went to look for Alibaba, Aladdin, and Morgiana.

"Hello, my dear friends!" I greeted the trio.

"Hello, Kayleah-hime," Alibaba greeted.

"It's just Kayleah! No honorifics!" Kayleah pouted.

"Okay, then Kayleah," Alibaba replied. "Wait... Why do I feel like I did this before...? It feels kind of nostalgic..."

So... I pressed reset again, but this time, things are different... I won't be removing any more of your memories and maybe... I will return them all back to you. It's the least I do... Cassim and Mariam both got back their memories too... After they left.

"Maybe it was just a dream," I replied.

"A dream?" He asked.

"Yup! Anyway, how did you guys find Sindria? After all, I couldn't join you guys due to my busy oka-san," I sighed and an arrow missed me by an inch. It was obviously Jafar's.

"I am not your mother!" Ja'far shouted from a distance.

It is scary how sharp mothers are...

"Miss, you and Ja'far are kind of close, aren't you guys?" Aladdin asked.

"Yup, I was adopted by them after all, around the time they started their trading company in Reim," I replied. "I regard them all as my family."

"Adopted?" Morgiana asked.

"When I was 1, I was left at their doorstep, that's all I know," I replied. "Well then... I believe Sin-nii wanted to talk to you Alibaba about his transaction with Kou."

"I see, then I guess we can't keep him waiting," Alibaba replied with a smile. The same smile he gave me whenever he invited me to play. Repeated many times, yet it still makes my heart flutter. He was one of my first few friends after all, even if he does not remember me.

A/N: How are you guys liking my Magi fanfic? I hope you find it enjoyable, we are still at the beginning after all. The fun has yet to begin!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

104K 2.5K 10
You and Judar... well, just read it if you're interested. Magi and Judar © Shinobu Ohtaka You © Yourself
9.1K 261 66
(#1 HakuryuuXReader) ||Struggle and conflict rose once again with the appearance of a fourth magi and the war for the World's unification has begun||...
73.6K 2.9K 24
Yasmine is a woman of mysteries. Mysteries that she,herself, doesn't know about. She never asked questions. The one thing she does know is that she'...
142K 5K 14
(y/n) lives alone in Balbadd. And then she meets the dark magi Judar.