Those Perfect Flaws || ✓ || P...

By pialikesbands

#1 in Teen Fiction Blaze Ryder is everything Alaska feared. He is eyes and embraces and fallings stars, choc... More

Before You Read
Author's Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Appreciation Update.
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Epilogue
Fun Facts + Playlist
Spotify Playlist
Alternate Ending?
Alternate Ending!

Prologue

20.4K 586 49
By pialikesbands

Prologue:

Alaska White is an extremely attractive seventeen year old, not that she is aware of. In her eyes, she is an average school going girl whom boys don't find attractive. She is always sarcastic and doesn't take bullshit from anyone. She is a nerd. For her, education comes first. She absolutely loathes shopping and would rather go and die in a hole.

Blaze Ryder, an extremely hot guy, who has girls and guys fanning over him. He's cocky and full of himself. An epitome of a party animal. Loves to drink until he can't see straight. He is that type of guy who doesn't like to sugarcoat things and has no regrets if he breaks some girl's heart.

Despite all of this, Blaze and Alaska have stuck to each other all over these years. Alaska, along with other girls cannot resist Blaze, not that she will never let him know. Blaze has a soft spot for Alaska. He is overprotective of her and doesn't let any guy hurt her.

However, Alaska has one secret hidden away, from everyone, away from herself. Will this secret bring Alaska and Blaze closer than ever or tear them apart?

Join their journey and cry, laugh and fall in love with their story.

Started on : 12th November 2015.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

284K 5.4K 71
He takes a step forward and stops. He shakes his head looking down at his feet "I can't kiss you, Analia." Why does he have to say my name like that...
3.9K 93 29
COMPLETED✅ Two high school teenagers finding themselves, analyzing this ever changing world, and building love. This is the type of love you wish you...
641K 14.3K 30
Maddie can't remember the last 2 years, but she knows Ethan is the handsome boy who's been haunting her dreams. Do they have an insta-spark, or a pas...
99 26 28
My eyes snapped open as I fully remembered it. Remembered what he had done to me. He kissed me. I brought my hand up to my lips and gently touched th...