You get too close (Dean)

Par bilboaaa

Dean Ambrose is a cold hearted,Inconsiderate wrestler who no one has been able to get close to for the past f... Plus

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Sequel

Chapter 57

1.7K 59 9
Par bilboaaa

// Aymie //

I sigh softly as I watch Dean fidget around in his seat as we wait for our pizza. He'd taken me to an arcade and we've been playing games for around three hours. When we got hungry he offered to buy some pizza and I of coarse took him up on his offer.

I've been having a pretty good time but he's been acting insanely nervous the whole time. Obviously he's aware of the fact that I'm not his biggest fan right now.

"You're gonna get chair burn." I mutter, rolling my eyes. "What?" He asks. "Chair burn." I say again. "It's like carpet burn but you're in a chair...it's a thing!"

"Right...sorry." He mumbles. "It's alright just...stop being so awkward around me." I half whine. "I don't like this. You're being all quiet and weird. I don't like it. Let's just get back to normal,Yeah?" I ask.

He smiles,giving me a small nod. "Yeah, okay." He says. "Thanks. I'm really sorry for everything."

"Yeah yeah yeah, you always are." I roll my eyes. "You have no idea how lucky you are. I went so easy on you." I shake my head. "Last guy that did something bad to Sadie got his car windows knocked out."

"Really?" He asks. I nod. "Yep." I remember it like it was just yesterday. I'd had enough of that bastard hitting my sister like he was crazy. I went over to his house with my baseball bat and smashed his car windows. If he hadn't called the fucking cops I would've gotten to smashing his house Windows to. But no, that bitch boy decided to call the cops on me. Piece of shit.

"Here's your pizza." The waiter smiles,putting our pizzas down on the table. "Enjoy!" He says before walking away.

I smile largely before digging right in. I'd gotten four slices, all with different toppings. One has pineapples, one has sausage, one has peppers and one is my very own, custom made, ice cream pizza.

Chocolate ice cream on top of cheese pizza. Can't get any better than that.

"Um...have you always ate this much?" Dean asks. I glare at him and his eyes widen. "I'm not trying to be rude!" He says quickly. "It's just...you've been eating a lot of weird stuff lately."

"I have not."

"Yesterday you ate Nutella with cheese toast and then you added some pickle juice with it too."

"That's...not weird." I laugh. "You know me and Sadie have weird eating habits. Can't a girl eat what she wants around here without being judged?" I ask.

He stares at me for a little before narrowing his eyes at me. "Aymie-"

"Okay I'm pregnant." I whisper yell, throwing my pizza down. His eyes widen. "I couldn't take holding it in anymore, im sorry."

"You too?" He mumbles.

"What?"

"Nothing." He shakes his head. "Wow this is...what?" He whispers to himself. "I...I just thought you were on your period. Oh my god. Oh my god. OH MY GOD!" He yells. I shh him quickly and look around to make sure no one is looking. "You had sex?!" He whisper yells. "Were you pressured into this? Oh that bastard,Blake is gonna get it." He growls.

"No,no. Trust me I was willing." I mumble. "We used protection before you ask. He had on a condom, I'm on birth control, I don't know how this happened." I sigh. I try to hold back my tears as I speak. "I'm sorry."

"Why are you sorry? This is a good thing,Aymes." He smiles.

"No it's not." I shake my head. "God I'm so stupid." I sigh,throwing my head back. "I'm nineteen years old,I'm still a baby myself! How am I gonna raise one? God of all the dumb things I've done...Dean I am such a failure. I'm a high school drop out, I didn't go to college, I almost over dosed on fucking sleeping pills which by the way I never went to rehab for so, sorry add that to the list of my fuck ups! I have no education, no job, I drink too much, I party too much, I don't live in my own fucking house and I'm currently on tour with my sister,getting in the way of her job." I cry. "And now,like a little dramatic wuss,I'm crying in front of you."

"Hey,calm down." Dean whispers. "Do you wanna leave now?" He asks. I nod quickly.

We get up and he leaves money on the table for the food. We walk quickly towards the door and once we're outside he pulls me into a long hug.

"You are not a fuck up or a failure Aymie. And I don't mind you needing my shoulder to cry on. This is what I'm here for." He says. "I understand that this is an extremely hard time for you and I know that you're probably so scared because this was unplanned and you're still young. But I promise you every thing will be okay. Bringing a baby into the world is a good thing and I guarantee you'll be so proud of yourself when you do. You don't have to worry about anything. You know that Sadie will help you out with anything you need and I will too. If you need diapers or food or a crib or anything then I will buy it for you. You have me and Sadie so you have the world. You're not gonna go through this alone...Now. About Blake. Is he planning to stay?" He asks. I nod.

"Yeah, he's kind of excited." I sniff.

"See? You have him too. At least you're not going to be a single mother." He smiles.

"I guess...but still, my mom will be pissed because I'm not married,Sadie will abandon her job to help me out and I just...I'm so tired of causing drama. I always mess things up and tear things apart-"

"This is a beautiful thing,Aymie." He cuts me off. "This is probably one of the scariest things you'll ever go through, but it's beautiful."

I sigh and nod, smiling a little. "Thank you." I mutter. "I'm sorry."

"Stop saying you're sorry. It's okay." He grins. "Now...lets figure out how you're gonna tell your sister-"

"I can't tell her! She will freak out. Please don't tell her."

"Aymie, do you remember the last time you asked me to keep a secret for you? Do you remember how it turned out when she found out? She was pissed. The best way to deal with this is just to be honest with her. She'll find out sooner or later and it'll be better for you if she finds out sooner." He says. I sigh before nodding . "Guess you're right." I mutter.

******

//Sadie//

"This is not what I came here for." I groan, Swatting at Janna to get her to stop kissing my neck. "Seriously, I have to talk to you."

"Oh? Were you really serious about that?" She asks. "Cause I figured that if you came all the way to my hotel room you'd wanna do something more than talking." She smirks. I roll my eyes and shove her playfully before getting serious again.

"Yes, I was serious. I came to tell you that I enjoyed what happened between us but it's not gonna happen again." I speak quickly in hopes that I can just get this over and done with. She raises a brow at me and her smirk only grows wider. "Why not?" She asks, Tilting her head.

"Well truthfully, Me and my boyfriend have agreed that we want each other and only each other. This whole agreement we had to see other people just wasn't right for us." I answer.

"It wasn't right for you guys? Or it wasn't right for him?" She asks. "Because you seemed pretty excited about your little arrangement last time I heard about it. You sure you're not just thinking about what he wants instead of what you want?"

I try to ignore her but somehow her words manage to make me wonder. Is this actually what I want? She's right. I was pretty happy with our little deal but when Dean told me how he was feeling about the whole thing I immediately felt bad for basically forcing him into it.

"I'm sure. This is what we both want." I lie.

"Alright fine." She shrugs. "But honestly, I'm very, Very attracted to you. I'm drawn to you now." She smirks, Making me blush a little. "This isn't gonna make me stop staring at your ass when you walk by. And if you ever get bored then you can always find me."

"Thanks." I mutter.

"Yeah. And before you go, I feel I should do this." She says before standing up swiftly. She grabs my hips and slams her lips against mine, Backing me up to the wall and holding me in place. Even though I know this is wrong, I kiss her back with just as much want. I feel her tongue slide across my lips and I'm quick to give her access to mine.

I really need to sort my feelings out before someone ends up hurt. I definitely should not be lip locking with someone when I'm in a relationship with Dean. But for whatever reason, The little voice in the back of my head is telling me that I deserve this. Dean cheated on me...In a way, This is my payback. I'm still hurt by what he did and a little part of me wants him to feel the pain I felt when he cheated. But I also don't.

I just don't know what my feelings are right now.

"Mm." She hums after pulling away. Maybe we should stop before I lose control." She winks. I nod.

"Yeah. Uhm...Bye." I squeak before sliding around her to walk out the door.

What a day.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

800 24 7
As Jon prepares prepares to leave Dean Ambrose and WWE behind, he only has one concern: his wife. So he asks his Shield brother Seth Rollins to take...
128K 2.5K 109
In setting out to find her father, what Lauren does not expect are a storm and a long car ride with a grumpy Dean Ambrose. But as they get to know on...
23.2K 974 69
Seth Rollins, a middle-class boy with no ambitions and is happy as a college student. Life takes a turn when he meets Dean Ambrose, a leading Hollywo...
921 23 1
A Love From The Other Side; Dean Ambrose is a professional WWE wrestler. He's been dating to long time girlfriend Renee Young since they were younger...