Accidents

By QuietAuthor99

Following an act of sheer violation, 15-year-old Mandi Williams is faced with having to make one of the bigge... More

***Please Note***
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Epilogue
Author's Note

Chapter 4

3.2K 59 0
By QuietAuthor99

------------------------>>>>>>>>>>>> Pic of Josh <<<<<<<<<<<<<-----------------------

At around five later that day my mom called me from her work. 

“Hey, honey, how is everything going,” she asked me. 

“Good, how’s work,” I said. 

“Pretty mellow,” she answered. “Is AnaBella planning on staying the night?”

“Um, I’m not sure yet,” I told my mom. 

“Well ask her,” my mom replied. 

“Hey,” I said to AnaBella covering the speaker on the phone, “are you planning on staying the night?”

“I don’t know yet I’ll have to talk to my mom first,” AnaBella answered. 

“She doesn’t know yet,” I said into the phone. 

“I’m gonna order you girls some pizza if that’s okay,” my mom replied. 

“Okay, I’m gonna go so I guess I’ll talk to you later, bye mom,” I told her. 

“K, you girls have fun then,” she said, “bye, sweetie.” 

“Your mom is so nice,” AnaBella told me after I hung up the phone. 

“I know she’s been this way ever since my dad died,” I said quietly. 

“Have you guys gotten any closer since then?”

“Not really,” I mumbled. 

“Oh,” she said. 

“Anyway, are you hungry?”

“Yeah, kind of,” she answered. 

“Okay, my mom said that she was going to order us some pizza and have it delivered her.”

“Okay, how are you feeling,” she asked me. I knew that she was trying to hide her worry for my well being, but I could see that she was beyond worried about me. 

“Look, there’s no need for you to worry about me, AnaBella,” I told her. “Yeah I might be a little sick, but it’s not like I’m dying.”

“Hey, you never know,” she pointed out. “Mandi, do you want me to stay the night?”

“If you want to,” I said, “it’s totally up to you.”

“Then it’s settled, I’ll stay,” she smiled at me. 

“You haven’t even asked your mom yet,” I exclaimed and I started laughing. 

“She won’t care,” AnaBella said like it was no big deal. “That woman’s not even home.”

“Then where is she?”

“My mom’s helping Kayla out,” she said simply. 

“With what,” I asked her. 

“She’s pregnant,” AnaBella exclaimed.

“Really, little Kayla’s pregnant?”

“Dude, Kayla’s twenty-five she ain’t that little,” AnaBella said on the verge of crying from laughing so hard. 

“I know, but she’s so pretty; since when is she pregnant?”

“She found out just before you left for summer camp, but I didn’t have time to tell you with how busy you got with all of the packing you had to do.”

“Aww, Kayla’s gonna be a mommy; it’s about gosh dang time,” I smiled. 

“I know right,” AnaBella told me. 

There was a knock at the door and I got up to answer it. 

“How much is it,” I asked the pizza delivery person.

“Twenty-one dollars even,” he answered. I handed him the money and he left. 

“What all did she order us,” AnaBella asked walking into the kitchen where I was with the food. 

“Looks like one supreme pizza, one just plain cheese pizza, and an order of half-cheesy half-regular bread sticks.”

“Sounds good,” AnaBella said grabbing some plates out of the cupboard for us to eat off with. 

“Yep,” I replied. 

After we got our food we headed back to sit in my room. I didn’t know why we were still in my room when we had the whole house to ourselves. 

“Do you like it when your home alone,” AnaBella asked me quietly. 

“Not really, it just makes me feel more independent and I really like that,” I answered. 

“Oh, well, your mom’s so whatever about everything anyway.”

“I know,” I sighed. 

“Do you think that she’ll ever remarry?”

“I don’t know, but she’s been meeting up with Erick a lot lately. Then again I haven’t been home for the past couple of months or so.”

“Well, do you want her to remarry?”

“What I want is for her to be happy, but I don’t want my dad to be forgotten and I don’t really want a stepdad.”

“Why not,” she asked me. 

“Because of all the stories you hear about stepdads’ abusing their stepchildren,” I explained. 

“It’s not different with biological fathers, it just depends who the person is,” AnaBella told me. 

“I know,” I muttered, “let’s just not talk about it.”

“As you wish, but what do you want to talk about?”

Just then her phone went off signaling that she had a text message. 

“Who’s it from,” I asked. She was the type of girl who didn’t mind getting asked that. 

“Josh,” she answered. 

“What did he say?”

“Quote: “We need to talk” Unquote.”

“Uh-oh, do you want me to come with you for support in case it’s not good news?”

“No, he’ll probably just want it to be us.”

“Okay, I’ll wait here for you to come back.”

“K, I’ll be back in a little bit,” she told me. 

“I’ll be waiting for you,” I said humorously. 

“Good, I’ll see you then,” she told me putting her shoes on. 

“Bye,” I said. 

AnaBella was horrible at hiding her emotions and I knew that she was close to tears. It wouldn’t take a rocket scientist to figure that one out. 

AnaBella

My heart was racing as I walked up Josh’s front doorsteps and knocked on the door. A couple of seconds later Josh came and answered the door. He hugged me then stepped aside so that I could get in. He led me to his room so that we could talk. 

“What did you want to talk about?”

“Promise me that you won’t have a total come-apart; it’s not my fault,” Josh told me. 

“Okay, I’ll keep calm as long as you just tell me what the heck is going on here,” I told him. 

“Do you remember how Drake and I went to that party last weekend?”

“Yes,” I said slowly, “and I remember that I couldn’t make it cause my mom made me spend time with her and my siblings.”

“Yeah I know,” he replied. “Well, I was sitting on the couch since I wasn’t in a very good partying mood since you weren’t there. The next thing I knew Heather was sitting beside me and trying to make out with me.”

“What did you do,” I asked trying to stay as calm as possible. 

“I pushed her off and left the party,” he answered looking down nervously at his hands. 

“Then what happened,” I prompted. 

“She followed me to my car,” he said. 

“Okay, did anything bad happen?”

“No, it’s just I wanted you to find out from me instead of from somebody else.”

“Well I’m really glad you told me before that happened.”

“Me too, so what are you doing tonight?”

“Staying over at Mandi’s house; what about you,” I asked him. 

“Nothing,” he sighed. 

“Do you want me to see if you can come hang out with us?”

“Sure,” he answered, and I texted Mandi:

Hey, is it okay if Josh comes and hangs out with us??? <3Love<3

Sure *MaNdI*

K, we’ll be over there in a couple of minutes <3Love<3

Okay *MaNdI*

“You ready to go,” I asked Josh.

“Sure, let’s go,” he said entwining are fingers and walking to the door. 

Mandi

AnaBella and Josh walked into my room not too long after she had texted me asking if Josh could come. 

“Hi,” I told them. 

“Hola, Mandi,” Josh replied. 

“Hey,” AnaBella said at the same time. 

“What do you two people want to do,” I asked them.

“Um, anything that you want to,” Josh answered. 

“Well I honestly don’t know what there is to do; AnaBella, you can choose.”

“It’s your house, you can choose,” she exclaimed. 

“Dude, you people are the guests, so that means that you people have to choose what we do,” I explained to them. 

“Fine, let’s play Phase 10 or Just Dance 3,” AnaBella suggested. 

“What would you like to play, Josh,” I asked.

“Just Dance 3, I’ve never played before,” he answered. 

“Bullcrap,” AnaBella said, “who hasn’t ever played Just Dance 3 before?”

“Obviously me,” he replied. 

“The question was rhetorical,” AnaBella pointed out. 

“I know,” he said. 

“Okay then, let’s just play,” I told both of them. 

I got the game down from my shelf and put it in the Wii. AnaBella and I played California Girls by Katy Perry. After that we all played Party Rock Anthem by LMAO. 

“Do you like it,” I asked Josh.

“Yeah, but, man, that song was hard to dance to,” he answered. 

“I know, but it gets easier when you’ve done it for a few times,” I informed him. 

“I bet,” he sighed rubbing the back of his neck.

“Do you guys want to play another song or do something else,” I asked them both. 

“Let’s play This Is Halloween,” AnaBella suggested. 

“Oh, we are in big trouble now,” I laughed. 

“Why,” Josh asked confusedly.

“She loves dancing to this song and she’s officially gone pro on it,” I explained. 

“OMG, Mandi, shut up; I have not gone pro on it,” AnaBella said playfully hitting my arm.

“Why are you denying it,” I asked. “Are you embarrassed about it?”

“No, it’s just the fact that you shouldn’t lie,” she told me. 

“Why not,” I asked. 

“Cause it’s not good for your health, duh.”

“Sometimes it is,” I pointed out.

“No,” she said stubbornly 

“Un-huh,” I said. “Cause if somebody asks you if they’re beautiful then you say yes so that they’ll like you even if they’re not beautiful.”

“Okay, sometimes lying is okay, but sometimes it can get you in a lot of trouble.”

“True,” I laughed. 

“Very true,” she said laughing and nodding her head up and down. 

“Gosh, the conversations that you two have together,” Josh laughed. 

“What about our conversations,” AnaBella asked playfully defensively.

“They’re beyond weird,” he pointed out.

“We know,” AnaBella and I said simultaneously.

“Wow, you two would be so hard to separate,” he sighed shaking his head back and forth and laughing slightly.

“There would be quite a fight if anybody tried,” AnaBella said truthfully.

“So what do you two want to do,” I asked them. 

“You pick since it’s your house,” Josh answered. 

“So, you two are the guests. When are you going home,” I asked him.

“I don’t know; whenever I have to go, I guess.” 

I was about to tell AnaBella about Dillon messaging me, but I thought twice about it since Josh and Dillon were like best friends. All of a sudden my phone started ringing which meant either my mom was calling me or I had a new text message. 

“Who could that be,” AnaBella asked me raising her eyebrows.

“I have no clue,” I answered her question truthfully. I looked at the number, but I didn’t recognize it so I opened the text. It read: 

Hey, it’s Dillon //D!llon//

Hi *MaNdI*

What’s up? //D!llon//

Just hanging out with Josh and AnaBella; what about you? *MaNdI*

Well I was just tying to get a hold of Josh to see if he wanted to hang out tonight //D!llon//

Oh, well text him has his phone *MaNdI*

“Hello, Earth to Mandi,” AnaBella said waving her hand in front of my face. I snapped out of my thoughts. “Are you okay,” she asked me.

“Yeah, I’m fine,” I assured her. 

Josh

We were just sitting around when my went off. It was a text from Dillon that read:

Hey, do you wanna hang out? //D!llon//

I’m at Mandi’s house, do you want me to see if you can come over; I’m pretty sure that they wouldn’t mind @Josh@

Sure //D!llon//

“Hey, can Dillon come over and hang out with us,” I asked Mandi. 

“Sure,” she answered absently. 

The two of them, AnaBella and Mand, were looking at something on Mandi’s phone. 

“What are you two giggling about,” I asked them.

“Nothing,” they said simultaneously.

“Okay,” I said slowly. I text Dillon back:

Hey, you can come over @Josh@

Okay, I’ll be there in about five minutes //D!llon//

Awesome @Josh@

About five minutes later I got a text telling me to go outside. After I went outside to meet Dillon, I led him to Mandi’s room where we continued to hang out with AnaBella and Mandi. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.4K 773 42
18-year-old Ashley Whittemore returns to her hometown from New York after her father's death. She didn't want to but she had to - because the person...
264 19 16
Kalie Summers just started her freshman year of high school and isn't looking forward to it at all. First off, her best friend Alisha forces her onto...
1.3M 37.6K 50
Sometimes, the guy falls in love first. Deeply. In kindergarten, she gave him a flower. She forgot her kindness, but he would always remember. No ma...
2.3M 41.3K 61
Football players are assholes. I know; I'm related to their king. My older, and annoyingly overprotective, brother Jake is the star quarterback at Sa...