You get too close (Dean)

By bilboaaa

Dean Ambrose is a cold hearted,Inconsiderate wrestler who no one has been able to get close to for the past f... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Sequel

Chapter 55

1.9K 61 22
By bilboaaa

A/N: So for those of you wondering, I plan to keep this book to a minimal of 100 chapters. Not saying it'll be at least 100 chapters, I'm just saying I'll try to keep it under 100 chapters. But who knows, It might go over. I have no idea right now because honestly, I suck at planning that kind of stuff ahead. I'm not sure if this book will have a sequel yet. I'm honestly not great at writing sequels for some reason so I might try to just make the ending...Well the ending.

And as for how this is going right now, There's a lot of drama in a lot of different areas. Right now, Sadie is confused about her feelings and everything but that is not the only thing going on...XX

~~ Monday ~~

// Sadie //

"I like her." I laugh. "She seems like a sweet girl."

"She's driving me crazy." Dean growls. "She's got a big mouth, She's always being snarky and sarcastic, She never shuts up and you know, She has the audacity to hate me. It's not my fault I didn't know she existed!" He yells, throwing his hands up. "She's nice to you, Yeah, But to me? Nope. She's a bitch."

"Welcome to the land of having a little sister." I roll my eyes.

"Bitch, Don't get slapped." Aymie growls.

"Anyways, I'm just saying that having a sister can be...Drama, At time. Plus, She's just gotta get used to you. Come on, You'd be pissed too if you came to visit your big brother and he acted like a jerk towards you." I say.

"A jerk, I am not being a jerk!"

"You kind of are." Aymie shrugs, Looking at her nails. "You haven't spent any time with her, You're always being snappy towards her, You haven't hugged her once and, Dean she's going through a hard time. Maybe she is being rude to you but come on, Do you honestly think she came here to argue with you? Think about it. She's spending her own money to be here. She has to pay for her hotel room and everything because she isn't staying with you in hers. She's had to get her own car because you won't offer for her to ride with you. She came here because she needed you, Even if she won't admit it. If she really hated you she would've left by now. She just wants to get to know you."

"Baby sis...You've made me proud." I say, Wiping a fake tear.

"I try." She smirks.

"Well I guess I never thought about it like that." Dean mutters. "You guys are right. I should be more understanding...But I'm not good at this. I'm not good at relationships of any sort. I'm not used to having family. What do I do?" He asks.

I smile, Standing up and walking over to him. I push him down onto the couch and then sit on his lap, Wrapping my arms around his neck.

"Ew." Aymie mumbles.

"You know plenty about family. Roman and Seth are your family. Aymie is your family. You take great care of them. If anyone messes with them, You stick up for them. They always know they can come to your for anything. You protect them with everything in you. You need to let your sister know that you'll do the same for her. As for relationships...Me and you are doing alright, Aren't we? We've made mistakes but we're making it work." I smile.

"Thank you baby." He whispers.

"I feel I should leave before you two start making out so...See ya!" Aymie exclaims before running out quickly. I laugh, Shaking my head at her. "You know, I still think she's pissed at me." Dean says with a small sigh. "She doesn't really talk to me anymore. She kind of just ignores me."

"She still hasn't said sorry to you for literally attacking you in the hallway." I sigh.

"No it's alright. She doesn't owe me an apology of any sort. If I wasn't a douche bag It wouldn't have happened. but I do owe her an apology...I think I'm going to do something for her. If it's alright with you, I'd like to take her out. Maybe do a bunch of stuff she loves as a way to say i'm sorry."

"That's fine with me. I'll help you plan your day with her and everything. But, Not before you have a day out with your actual sister." I say. He groans, Throwing his head back. "None of that." I say sternly. "You're going to go find your sister and you're going to ask her what she wants to do today and you're going to do everything she says."

"But-"

"No buts." I cut him off. "You and Joylynn need to bond."

"Fine...But can you come with us?" He asks. "What if it's awkward when we're alone together?"

"Then it'll just have to be awkward. I promise that next time you two have an outing, If she's okay with it, I'll join you guys. But right now it's important that you and her spend some alone time together to really get to know each other. All you need to do to make this work is...Hold your temper."

"I always hold my temper. I always contain myself." He mutters. I raise my brow at him. "Why you always lyin..."

******

"You're crazy." I laugh. Dolph shrugs and takes a sip of his drink before speaking again. "I'm not. I just didn't wanna miss out on leg day!"

I roll my eyes before looking around a little. Dolph had texted me and asked me to meet him at the arena so we could grab some lunch together. We haven't really hung out lately so I decided it'd be a good idea. I've had a great time with him. He's told me his funny stories, As usual.

"So any new shirt ideas for me?" He asks eagerly. I laugh, Shaking my head. "Nope. But sweats on the other hand..."

"Oh my gosh tell me the details!" He shrieks before clearing his throat. "I mean, Tell me the details." He says making his voice deeper. "Well, They're pretty simple. It's just your face outlined on the front of them-"

"In the crotch area?" He asks excitedly.

"No I tried, I really did but they weren't having it." I sigh.

"Damn it. It's my dream to have my face on peoples crotch..." He pouts.

I smirk at him. "Your face is on the side of the sweat pants, Where your hip is I guess. And on the back is the word Ziggler." "Okay at least my name gets to be on people's butts. It's close enough." He shrugs.

"Well-"

"Sadie!" I hear someone yell. I turn to look and raise my brow when I see Kevin Owens standing there. "Are you here to give me a pop up power bomb?" I ask skeptically. He chuckles before shaking his head. "No but I need your help with my ring gear. I kind of um...Well just come with me." He mutters.

I shrug to myself before standing up. "See you later Ziggy." I say before walking off. "Sorry to pull you away so hastily but I kind of um...Split my shorts down the middle." He sighs. I giggle slightly but stop when he glares at me. "It happens to everyone." I state, Trying to hold in my laughter. "May I ask what you were erm, Doing when you split your shorts?" I ask.

"I was kind of dancing with the Miz. We were listening to Beyonce- Never mind just please fix my shorts." He sighs. This time I can't help but burst out laughing. I can only imagine how funny it must've been. He was probably doing the single ladies dance moves when he split his shorts. This is classic.

"Sadie." He whines. "Alright, Alright." I hold my hands up. "Lets fix your shorts."

******

// Dean //

"So...Is there any reason why we're here?" Joylynn asks. I raise a brow at her. "You wanted to come here." I mumble, Looking around the place. She wanted to come to a wine tasting, And while it isn't my scene, I took Sadie's advice and decided that if she wants to be here then I guess I do too. Although it's a little odd. I'm the only man here and all the women are tiny compared to me. And this small chair is hurting my ass crack.

"No I mean...Why did you want to take me out? I didn't think you'd wanna spend any time with me." She says. I frown a little. "I'm sorry. I'm really sorry. You and I should be spending a lot more time together. You're my sister after all and you came all this way..." I mutter. "I've been a jerk to you-"

"Yeah you have." She cuts in. I sigh before downing my whole glass of wine.

"Yeah well, You haven't been making this easy on me. You're always calling me names and saying something rude. Why do you hate me so much?" I ask.

"I don't hate you." She sighs. "I guess I'm just kind of upset with you. Me and you never got to see each other and you're just recently finding out that I exist which kind of hurts me even though it probably shouldn't, Cause I guess it's not your fault. But I've been here for a while now and you don't even care. I just thought that you finding out you had a sister would make you actually want to spend some time with me. I get that you're busy but seriously, I was expecting for us to talk and get to know each other and become closer. I've always wanted a brother and now that I've got one...It kinda still seems like I don't." She tells me.

"I'm sorry." I mumble. I had no idea she was feeling like this. "I'm not really comfortable with talking and being serious. I've never had family, Other than my mom and she died a long time ago so I just...I don't know I guess I've been kind of avoiding you. But I do want to be a good brother to you. I want us to be close and I want us to get along." I smile. "So how about we play twenty questions?"

"Sounds good." She smirks, Taking a sip of her wine. "You know, We're supposed to spit this out so we don't get drunk..." She says. I shrug. "Hey, Free wine is free wine. I'm not spitting this out."

"Alright." She giggles.

******

"I'm ashamed of you." I shake my head. "How can you not like batman?"

"He's a bat...And a man. There is absolutely nothing exciting about him. I despise him because he's boring and unnecessary." She shrugs.

"He's the only superhero without powers! Don't you think that's cool?" I ask.

"Nope." She shakes her head. I narrow my eyes at her slightly before letting out a chuckle. "Next you're gonna tell me you don't like iron man."

"No I do like Iron man." She smiles. "Thor on the other hand is quite overrated. Awesome! But overrated." "Agreed." I nod. "You know I've had a really great time with you today. But next time, I get to pick where we go." I state. "I'll be damned if I go shoe shopping again."

"You know truthfully, I didn't like any of the things we did today." She admits.

"What? But you picked those places."

"Yeah but not because I wanted to go. I picked those places cause I thought they were places you would hate." She smirks. "Shoe shopping, Wine testing, Makeup stores? It's not me."

"I'm going to get you back for this." I growl. "You made me get my hair braided at the salon and you posted it on instagram!" I yell. "Well it was payback! Besides, I'm sure you'll do a lot of mean things to me in the future." She shrugs.

"You damn right." I grumble.

I open the door of the arena for her and we walk in quickly, Escaping the cold weather. "You know, Your birthday is in three days..." She says. "Yes I know." I chuckle. "Well...What do you want?" She asks.

"I don't know, It doesn't matter to me."

"Oh god you're one of those people." She whines. "Tell me what you want before I die!"

"I'm serious, It doesn't matter." I chuckle. "Maybe just...A new baseball bat." I shrug.

"Why do you need a baseball bat?" She asks.

"I broke the last one on someone's skull." I roll my eyes.

"Oh...Lunatic fringe is right." She mutters.

"Yeah- Hi Seth." I smile, Seeing Seth standing in the hallway. He smiles and waves at us before walking over. "Hey, We really haven't met. I'm Seth." He says, Shaking Joylynn's hand. She smiles, Staring up at him. "I...I'm um...I-"

"Joylynn... Your name is Joylynn." I roll my eyes.

"Right." She nods. "Hi."

Seth chuckles before letting go of her hand. "I have to go because I've got plans to go to the ring to practice. Nice seeing you two." He smiles before walking off. "That man is sexy." She mutters. "Ew." I mumble. "Don't get any ideas."

"Why not?" She whines.

"Because you're not gonna date one of my friends. Now if you'll excuse me, I need to go find Sadie."

"Tell her I said hi. She's much nicer than you." She says before sticking her tongue out. I roll my eyes before walking off. I've missed my baby today.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

128K 2.5K 109
In setting out to find her father, what Lauren does not expect are a storm and a long car ride with a grumpy Dean Ambrose. But as they get to know on...
175K 3.9K 31
WWE hires a new diva to join The Shield. Before she came to the WWE she was wrestling where Dean used to, CZW. She was known as Little Moxley because...
37.6K 1.5K 46
Twenty five year old Nevaeh Kate was just serving drinks at her strip club Sugar and Spice one night in Cincinnati, Ohio when she caught the eye of W...
375 7 1
Jean Rose Good, AKA Rose Ambrose, the Niece of Vince McMahon, is married to Jonathan Good, AKA Dean Ambrose, the Mouthpiece of The Shield. What happe...