Broken Home {l.h}

By entrancedd

"What I got from these boys isn't repayable. They gave me a home that I had never had." ••• Ashlynn King has... More

Chapter 2 ~ Five Sauce?
Chapter 3 ~ Grumpy Pants
Chapter 4 ~ Don't Strip in my Bedroom
Chapter 5 ~ No Surprise... Luke is an Asshole
Chapter 6 ~ Old Scars
Chapter 7 ~ Something's Gotta Give
Chapter 8 ~ We Do The Tango
Chapter 9 ~ Fiery Touch
Chapter 10 ~ The Most Embarressing Wake Up Call
Chapter 11 ~ Truth or Dare
Chapter 12 ~ My First Family Hug
Chapter 13 ~ The Whole Truth
Chapter 14 ~ Luke
Chapter 15 ~ Credit
Chapter 16 ~ I Casually Crawl on the Roof
Chapter 17 ~ Hospital pt. 1
Chapter 18 ~ Hospital pt. 2
Chapter 19 ~ Yes
Chapter 20 ~ An Interesting Concert
Chapter 21 ~ Not the End
Epilouge
PLEASE READ <3

Chapter 1 ~ Blue Eyed Jerk

1.5K 49 39
By entrancedd

Hi! If by any chance you actually clicked to read this book then I hope you enjoy! Here is the first first chapter in Broken Home.
<3 Izz!
//

Ashlynn's POV

"I'll take a vanilla cappuccino please," I looked at my watch, I was running very late. And this cashier was killing me.

"What kind of vanilla cappuccino?" She asked looking down at her screen.

"I don't care. Just the regular kind," I was growing impatient, if I missed this job interview I was completely screwed.

"Alright. What is your name?" She asked me in an annoyed voice, which in my opinion she had no right to use.

"Ashlynn," I looked at my watch again.

"What an interesting name, how did your parents chose it?" I literally was getting ready to strangle this women.

"I don't know. Can you please hurry, I'm on very tight schedule," I was really pushing my time. Any longer and I would have I abandon my coffe.

"Your like 17, your date or whatever can wait," She rolled her eyes but finally put in my order.

"Just because I'm 18 doesn't mean I don't have somewhere very important to go to. So please watch your comments," I snarled at her before walking away to where my coffee would be given to me.

Five minutes later, I was out of the store and walking as fast as I could to my destination. I would take the bus, but I didn't have enough.

I looked down at my watch and sighed in relief. I was on time now, I wasn't going to be late. I looked up and all I saw was a huge person running right at me.

The next thing I felt was the hard ground on my back, and a heavy pressure on my chest. I opened my eyes to find myself looking into the clearest blue eyes I have ever seen.

"Can you get off? I really need to get moving." I don't know how I had the courage to talk like this to a huge boy who happened to be very attractive.

"It's not my fault you crashed into me," he rolled his eyes, but got up off of me.

"I'm sorry? I crashed into you?" I looked at him incredulously, "I believe you mean to say you crashed into me."

"No I don't mean to say that," he glared at me, "And I'm going to need money for ruining my shirt." I looked at him shirt and saw a huge brown stain from my coffee which must have spilled when he ran into me.

"I'm not giving you any money," in truth if I had money I would probably give him some, but I don't have any.

"Ya you are," his eyes narrowed, "Do you even know who I am?"

"No,why the hell would I?" I stared at him. He was very tall, had dazzling blue eyes, and blonde hair. A lip ring glittered in the sunlight. But he didn't look familiar.

"How ignorant are you that you don't know who I am?" He looked disgusted. And that pissed me off.

"If not knowing who you are makes me ignorant, then what the say must be true. Ignorance is bliss," I looked at him annoyed, "And just so you know, acting like you own the world is lame," And with that I ran off.

"Where are you going? What the hell is wrong with you?" I could hear the guy yelling, but I ignored him. I needed to run to my interview now. Thanks Blue Eyed Jerk.

///
So here it is. The first chapter!! What do you think? I hope you enjoyed it! I can't wait to continue writing! Also most chapters will be longer than this so don't you worry.
~Izz

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.5K 492 52
As Ashton and Chloe move further on in their relationship, Chloe knows she's going to have to tell him about Kaely and her situation with her parents...
5.7K 139 55
Skyler Aviana Hemmings. The youngest of the Hemmings family. She used to be the bubbly, kinda girly sister of Luke, Jack and Ben. Luke's age is the c...
71.5K 959 83
Izzy has been going through life alone for years. But, when she's introduced to someone she can't live without, everything she's ever known is flippe...