The beach

By Simply_Moi

(OLD NAME 'The Secrets in The Sand' Green-eyed Ellie Drift is your avereage teen. She reads magazines all day... More

The Beach~Chapter 1!
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4:)
Chapter 5 ish
Chapter 6:D
Chapter 7:DD
Chapter 8!
Chapter 9:3
Chapter 10:O
Authors note:)
Chapter 11! Ima baack:DD
Chapter 12:)
Chapter 14
Chapter 15!
Chapter 16Ish
Chapter 17
Chapter 18:D
Chapter 19 D:
Chapter 20:D
21...THE LAST CHAPTER:(

Chapter 13.

311 1 1
By Simply_Moi

Heeey, its me:DD

This one might be wierd, That Justin, asked her on a date, by saying we could go into town get ice cream, in the last chapter, and then said we could find a resturant, But you will understand later. :)

I HAVE A GRUMBLE:/

1) I just spilt tea all over my new shirt, and it was hot:/

GRUMBLE OVER:DD

Enjoy,

tell friends,

Smile:D

You know the next part,

ALL TOGETHER NOWW!

Give me a C,O,M,M,E,N,T

Give me a V,O,T,E

Give me a FAAN:D

This is where all the streamers and balloons fly out of some cake, and Donkey(Out of Shrek) comes out and starts singing the Karoke party, of the extras on Shrek 1:D

I LOVE SHREK!

Anywaay:L

Enjoy:)

Chapter 13.

Once we were home, I raced to the kitchen. I was starving!

I took a muffin out of the cupboard. I munched it.

I ran up to my room, to get the pills, my leg was begginging to hurt slightly.

Once i was up there, i took them and went to my brown wardrobe.

Scanning through my outfits for something to wear tonight, My eye twitched at this dress, It was red went to about my shins, and came with a small black cardie, black legggings, and black knee length boots.

I took them out and went to find Justin.

"Justin?" I knocked on his door.

I had a strange feeling of da ja vou.

I opened when there was no answer.

There was a note on his bed. Oh no. Not again.

I didn't want to look at it so i walked out and went to the shower.

My brain was wondering what the note was about.

Once finished, i went to go and get ready.

I pulled on the silky red dress, cardigan and leggings.

I walked out, decided to read that note.

I walked into his room, feeling...rejection. I felt this because if it said he didn't want to be best friends anymore, i would be crushe-

STOP!

I mentally yelled at myself. I am so over thinking this! Its proberly him saying he has gone out for food. He wouldn't have left me again?

He promised?

He never breaks promises right?

(A'n; I was going to stop there, but i decided, its just a tad short...)

I walked into his room, and the butterflies in my stomach, went crazy at the sent of his room.

I walked and sat carefully on his bed, as i didn't want to crease my dress.

I breathed in the sent, and picked up the note...

My stomach fluttered as i read the note.

'I wanted this to be a date.

Be ready at 7.

~J.'

I couldn't help smiling at 'date'. He wanted to go on a date?

I started laughing, i was so happy!

Wait...

Would did he mean 'date' what type of date?

Was it a friendly date?

No, it must be a more that friends date...

No.

Its just friends! Who am i kidding! Why would he like me? I am just...well...Me?

He is Justin..He could have anyone he wanted. His blue eyes shone, at the sight of fun. His brown hair would sway in the breeze, sending most girls into frenzys! Well...especially me. But i would never jepodise our friendship becuase of some silly little girl feelings for Justin.

I walked out of his room, into my own. I pulled on the boots, and belt, and went to the vanity desk.

All my make up products we spilled all over the surface.

I put on some, and set to the wardrobe for the second time today. I found a little beret and put it on my head.

My hair looked like a mess!!

I straightened my hair, just as i pulled on the hat again, the doorbell rung.

I put on some lippy, and walked down the stairs to see Justin already at the bottom.

He looked shocked. In a good way!

His eyes roamed all over my body and I neared the last stair.

"Hey,"I said quietly, Blushing under his gaze.

"Wow..."He muttered. I was extatic, he liked what i looked like. I couldn't belive it.

I laughed. "I brush up well, don't i!"

He smiled. "You look beautiful.."He trailed off, looking me in the eyes.

I felt butterfiles, I felt alive. I felt all...tingly. Tingly?!? Why tingly?

I laughed at me thoughts. Just as he threaded his arm through mine.

He opened the door, and lead me down the pathway.

"Where are you taking me?" I asked curiously.

"Well..i went looking for a restuarant, but i had a better idea..." He said with a silly smirk.

"So..?"

"Its a secret." He finished with a grin, so big, I wondered if it cost money to run from electizity.

"Oh..."I muttered.

He lead me up the walkway, and stopped.

I looked around. "This is it?" I asked with a puzzled face.

"No, i just want you to put the blindfold on.."

I put the blindfold on, and he guided me in the direction, he needed my to go.

I fell over many cracks and bumbs, but i kept my balence.

I could feel his body heat, and the tingles when he touched me, so i know he was still standing mext to me. 

After what felt like forever. We stopped.

"Elles?"He spoke.

"Justs?"I asked in the same tone, mimiking him slightly.

"You can take of the blindfold. now.."He said sarcasticly.

I took it of, to see the most beautiful lake I have ever seen.

As it was evening, the sun was setting, and there were lamps put up, a light put IN the lake, so the water was lit up, and every metre or so there was a different colour lamp, it went white, pink, orange, ect.

In the middle of the lake, with the four lamps on each of the corners, there was a platform. With a blanket on the side, with candles and a basket.

It was the most romantic thing I have ever seen.

To get to the platform, we have to take a boat. We got in the boat, and Justin paddled over to the platform.

This was the most perfect date ever.

Justin got out of the little white paddle boat and helped me out, by taking my hand and leading me over to one of the chairs. He sat in the other one.

I looked out around my surrounding, and saw the bugs and wildlife, playing in the lake, with friends without a care in the world.

Justin got out the food.

I couldn't help but think..

"Why would he do this for me, if he only liked me as I friend?" I said absentmindedly.

Did I just say that outloud?!?!

Judging by the look on his face..Yeah I did.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Heey sorry its short:S

:)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

76K 1.6K 25
what do you do when you're boyfirend abuses you? What do you do when you're in love with you're best friend and he can't even see it? The life of a s...
438K 6.6K 41
Arianna Hope is a child of a rich family, but doesn't act like it. She spends her free time volunteering, contributing to charities, keeping a perfec...
2.5M 24.7K 39
Michelle doesn't want to think about her parents divorce. No more, then she already has. Michelle swears she will never let herself forget what her...
3.5M 72.5K 36
At age 16, Alex's heart was broken severely by the only boy she felt loved her. Now she's back and he left an everlasting change. She's dropped the g...