You get too close (Dean)

By bilboaaa

Dean Ambrose is a cold hearted,Inconsiderate wrestler who no one has been able to get close to for the past f... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Sequel

Chapter 52

2K 55 9
By bilboaaa

// Sadie //

"Well..." I mumble. "This is awkward."

"Yeah..." Dean sighs before sitting up. He turns to look at me and gives me a soft smile. "What does this mean?" He asks.

"I...Don't know. I don't know...I really do not know." I mumble to myself.

"Did you enjoy last night?" He asks. "Do you regret it?"

"Well it was fun to say the least." I giggle. "But I don't know. I don't exactly regret it but I probably should...Dean I don't wanna get back together with you but I don't wanna lose you either. Needless to say, I'm kind of addicted to you."

"I'm addicted to you too." He smiles. "But...Sadie, I really don't know if I can be just friends with you."

"I'm not saying we have to be just friends..."

"Well if we're not just friends and we're not in a relationship, What are we?" He asks in confusion.

"Well...I like kissing you and cuddling with you and ya know...Having sex with you." I mumble.

"Are you asking me to be friends with benefits?" He asks.

"No!" I whisper yell. "I just...Maybe this is selfish but I'd love to just...Live a little." I groan. "I don't want to put a label on us anymore, It never works. That's whats wrong with people, We label things far too much. Why can't me and you just be together and enjoy each other's company? We could be friends and we could be like a couple we just don't have to be in a specific relationship. Maybe it'd work better if...Maybe if we saw each other but without all the rules. You could talk to other girls and I could talk to other guys and we could just...Be different." I shrug.

"So...Like we'd be with each other but if we were to be with someone else too...It'd be okay?" He asks.

I nod. "Monogamy isn't for everyone you know..." I chuckle. "I just think it'd be best if we didn't have so many rules and regulations. I really, Really don't think I'm made for this whole relationship thing."

"I guess you're right. I don't think I am either. But Sadie, What if this doesn't work out? What if we just want to be with each other and no one else?" He asks. I shrug. "We'll just think about today and we'll worry about tomorrow when it gets here. We got a deal?" I ask.

"...We got a deal." He smiles.

******

"Have you lost your mind?" Aymie asks, Tilting her head at me. I sigh. As Aymie's sister and best friend, I feel required to tell her about every aspect of my life. After all the times she's helped me out with my relationship, I feel she has the right to know most of what goes on it. I won't tell her anything too private, But keeping her updated can't hurt.

"No I have not lost my mind." I roll my eyes. "I actually think this is a good idea." I shrug.

"Seriously? Because it sounds like a stupid idea to me. This is something I'd do. This is out of character for you though." She carries on. "Are you aware that you basically just gave him the right to go and bang whatever chick he wants to- Including that snaggle toothed bitch Renee- And you don't even have the right to get upset about it now. You'd be a hypocrite if you said anything about it! This is crazy Sadie, I really think it is. I was expecting a totally different scenario. I thought you'd set some rules and boundaries, Not give him permission to do something stupid!" She lectures.

"Look, I know that right now you're not understanding why I did this, But maybe late you will."

"No, I wanna understand this stupidity, Right now!" She growls. "Please explain why you did this."

"Well..." I sigh. "I'm tired of being predictable. I'm tired of being tame, I wanna be wild. I want to do what I want, When I want. And this is a way that I can do that. If I see a hot guy in the hallway that I wanna kiss, I can do it and he can't say a word about it. If I wanna explore my options, I can. I'm free to do that now. This is something spontaneous, Aymie. I am 25 years old and I have never done anything out of the ordinary, Nothing surprising and reckless-"

"I hate to remind you of this, But you know there was a time when you tried to kill yourself, Right?" She asks, Raising her brow. I wince playfully. "Low blow, Aymes."

"I'm just saying, It's not like you've never done anything crazy or wild before, Hell you're currently working with one of the largest companies in the world."

"That's different." I mumble. "I don't know, It's just that I'm young and...I just wanna be rowdy. I want to get in trouble and make mistakes and learn from them. I'm going to stop being so uptight and I'm gonna live like I'm young. Plus, This gives me and Dean the chance to get all this dating and sleeping around out of our systems. Then maybe, In a couple years, We could settle down if we're still into each other."

"..."

"..."

"...Do you remember when we fell in love we were young and innocent then, Do you remember? How it, All began it just seemed like heaven so I did it, Do you remember? I bet you remember. Back in the car-"

"I don't even think those are the lyrics Aymie-"

"Do you remember us holding hands?"

"Aymie-"

"Do you remember the time when we fell in love, Do you remember the time when we first met do you remember the time, Oh I, When we fell in love."

"Aymie you skipped so many lines-"

"We'd stay on the phone from night to dawn-"

"AYMIE!"

"I'M SORRY!" She yells. "It was stuck in my head and I thought this was the perfect moment to sing it!"

I sigh and roll my eyes. "Why?"

"Well because-"

"Why? Tell them that's it's human nature. Why? Why? Do they do me that way, And they say why? why? Tell them that it's human nature. Why? Why? Do they do me that way? Reaching out, Touch a stranger, Electric eyes are everywhere. See that girl, She knows I'm watching, She likes the way I stare and they say-"

"JUST BEAT IT!" Aymie yells.

"Aymes, I think we just created our own epic medley of Michael Jackson songs." I smirk.

"BOO YAH!" She yells, Fist bumping me.

******

"MY LIFE WILL NEVER BE THE SAME, CAUSE GIRL YOU CAME AND CHANGED, THE WAY I WALK,THE WAY I TALK,I CAN NOT EXPLAIN. And, then the beat goes, BOOM DA BOOM DA BOOM DA BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM-" Aymie yells, Wildly head banging while playing her invisible drums. "MY LIFE WOULD NEVER BE THE SAME CAUSE GIRL YOU CAME AND CHANGED THE WAY I WALK THE WAY I TALK, I CAN NOT EXPLAIN! THE THINGS I FEEL FOR YOU, GIRL YOU KNOW IT'S TRUE STAY WITH ME, FULFILL MY NEEDS AND ILL BE ALL YOU NEED."

"OOH IT FEELS SO RIGHT- I don't know what lyrics come next- OH OOH, FEELS LIKE I FINALLY FOUND THE PERFECT LOVE THIS TIME. YOU ROCKED MY WORLD YOU KNOW YOU DID BABY- I don't know them lyrics which is horrible because this is the chorus- YOU TO CAUGHT MINE."

Aymie laughs as we have to stop our 'Concert' due to not knowing the correct lyrics. It's not my fault! He talks fast in that song...

"Oh this is so much fun." Aymie smiles. "I'm glad we had a nice little day in."

"Me too. Hanging out with you is more fun and less drama." I smile. "And you know, I think I should thank Hunter and Stephanie for allowing you to stay for this entire month. I really need your company." I smile.

"Yeah we should send them one of those cute muffin baskets or something." She smiles. "And maybe we could buy one for ourselves too..." She mutters. I laugh.

"Anyways, How about tomorrow we go shopping? Somebody has a birthday coming up." I smirk.

"OOOH YES I'M GONNA BE 20. DECEMBER 19TH" She yells.

"Yeah...I meant Dean..." I giggle. "I've already got you your gift."

"Really what is is?" She asks excitedly. "I'm not telling you. And don't even think about looking for it. You'll never find it." I laugh. "Now back to Dean. I believe you should give him the gift of an apology first of all...You did attack him in a hallway."

"Did that snitch bitch tell you?" She huffs.

"No, Seth did." I smirk.

"That fine piece of ass...I should murder him." She mumbles. "But as said, He is a fine piece of ass..."

"Ew." I shiver.

"Don't you ew my man." She warns. "Speaking of, I was wondering if you'd be mad if I maybe went to hang out with him tomorrow? After our shopping of coarse." She smiles innocently, Blinking at me. I glare at her. "Aymie-"

"No, No nothing like that. We're not getting freaky freaky. He's a gentleman. He's waiting until I'm legal." She smirks. "Well...He never said that...But I'm sure that once I'm legal he'll consider me..." She mumbles.

I roll my eyes. "Please do not tell me about your sexual fantasies with Seth. Anyways, Yeah you can hang out with him but please do not molest him."

"Oh he's a wrestler, He'd be able to fight me off." She waves me off.

"Just don't do anything stupid. No but squeezing, Biting, Kissing, Touching, Flashing-"

"Shouldn't you be warning him about all this?" She asks.

"I trust him completely. You on the other hand...Just make sure to follow my rules." I grumble.

A/N: So no real drama here, Just a filler chapter basically. A bit of fun for Aymie and Sadie :) Sorry... I might've been listening to Michael Jackson while writing this chapter...

Also, Sorry I'm always updating at night. It just happens man.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

842 24 7
As Jon prepares prepares to leave Dean Ambrose and WWE behind, he only has one concern: his wife. So he asks his Shield brother Seth Rollins to take...
7.4K 455 57
A love story between a merman Seth Rollins and a massage specialist, Dean Ambrose.
177K 3.9K 31
WWE hires a new diva to join The Shield. Before she came to the WWE she was wrestling where Dean used to, CZW. She was known as Little Moxley because...
Dirty Deeds By ShrazyMe

General Fiction

35K 1.4K 43
A Dean Ambrose love/hate story.