Mindless Behavior (Rated R) I...

By AQueenForAKing

You ain't ready Baby... More

Cheater 💔
Best Friends
Sex In The Air
No Means No (unedited)
Go Read Mine
Your Too Young
Dont Go
It Was The First Time
Authors Notes
Su Hermano
Authors Notes (MUST READ)
Important MUST READ
Playing Number Two
Wait No More
Mr. & Mrs Perez
Hey...
I Like My Girl BBW
😪😪😪
Yalllllll 😩

Call Of Booty

6K 96 15
By AQueenForAKing

Destiny & Prod imagine

Destiny : Babeeeee

Prod : Ohh Shit!. C'mon Now.

You huffed craving Prodigy's attention , but he gave it all to that stupid game. You thought wearing a t shirt and some booty shorts would do the trick..... But it didn't.

Destiny : Prod baby.

You said coming up behind him kissing his earlobe. He swatted you away. You scuffed .

Prod : Yeah Destiny ?

He answered annoyed.

Destiny : I need You baby.

You spoke softly , and cocked your head to the side. He nodded shooing you.

Prod: No ! Shit ! What The Fuck!

He yelled at the game, you rolled your eyes ready to give up. But you got a thought.

Destiny : Prod , Can you teach me to play ? Pleaseeeeeeeeeee.

You carried that please out until he got irritated.

Prob : Yeah Destiny damn. C'mer.

You smirked sitting on his lap. He placed his hands in front of you with the controller in it playing the game. It seemed rather boring to you. Why did boys like it so much? Running up and down a virtual court , why not go to the Gym and play for real? You eventual lost interest. And decided to play your own game. You grinded your backside into his lap. At first real slow and unnoticeable. Then you got hard and pushed down more. He groaned in his throat. Still trying to focused on the game. You grinded adding more of a foreign twine to it.

Prod : Destiny. You gone make me lose.

He said trying to grip you tight to cease your movement. You continued though. Pulling off your T shirt. Exposing your Cream colored lace bra. He swallowed hard knowing he was about to give in. He watched your hips roll and sway , trying to play like he was still watching the game. You knew he was watching you though. You weren't cocky but. You knew he was watching you.

Destiny: Baby.

You called out undoing your ponytail letting your hair fall down your back.

Prod: Y-Yeah.

He stampered.

Destiny: Come take these shorts off of me.

You said taking the controller out of his hands dropping it & laying on the bed propped up on your elbows. He sat contemplating listening to your command or not. He really wanted to play the game. But You Were just irresistible.

Destiny : Please baby?

You said Biting your bottom lip. His eyes Changed from the light brown that they were to a dark stone cold black. He twisted over quick getting between your legs kissing you hard. Pushing his tongue into your mouth. You moaned happy your getting your way. He continued to kiss you hard sucking your bottom lip biting and tugging it. You were dazed.

He reached up under you putting his thumbs in the elastic part of your shorts. Pulling them down. You stopped him.

Destiny : Wait. I think I'm getting kind of sleepy. You still wanna play your game?

Prod growled grabbing your hands pinning them above your head.

Prod : Don't fucking play with me B. Lay yo ass down.

He said making you wetter then you already were. You did as told. Prod Pulled your shorts off , exposing your cream panties. His eyes roamed your body. You smirked and flipped y'all over. You were very aggressive , always wanting to be in charge , You leaned down and French kissed him rubbing your hands down his chest slightly grazing his hard on. He groaned in the back of his throat. You smiled to yourself. You began kissing , sucking , and Biting on his neck trying to leave your marks. You slipped your hand inside his pants and gripped his Friend.

Prod: Destiny. Don't play with me.

He said making you giggle. And cease your teasing. He reached up grabbing ahold of your panties you tried to swat his hands away. You where in charge. But Prod had different plans. Your swats didn't work. You heard a big rip.

Destiny: Proddd. That's the Sixth pair!

You whined. Rolling your eyes. Prod lifted up resting his back on the head board while you straddled him. He licked his fingers and placed them on your kitty. You sat contemplating his next move. He rubbed your clit hard with his thumb you jerked and moaned. He stuffed Two fingers inside of you and pumped making you moan loud wrapping your arms around his neck tightly. He stroked with his fingers then bending them In a come here motion hitting your Gspot you jerked, wetness dripping from your area. He kept pumping making your wetness smack. Your eyes rolled back and you grinded your hips.

Destiny: Prod , I want you

You moaned , Knowing he knew what you meant.

Prod: Oh No Baby. See you like games. If you want me your gonna work for me.

He smirked and laid back propping his hands behind his head.

You huffed and pouted.

Prod: Lazy

He shook his head.

You went down pulling his draws from under him and his friend sprang up. You grabbed him locking eyes with him. Licking the tip, he deep breathes. You smirked and slowly slid the head in your mouth his breathing got heavy.

Prod: Stop teasing Destiny

You continued to give all your attention to the teasing until you saw prod getting frustrated , so you got down to business. You pushed all of him into your mouth making him hit the back of your throat. He jerked and Grunted , You moaned after him sending vibrations through him. He gripped your hair. Playing through your hair tugging at it. You lifted him out of your mouth a little swirling your tongue around the head. He twitched in your mouth.

Prod: Fuck Des.

You jerked his length and sucked his head at the same time and heard his breath get real heavy. He pushed your head away lightly , you looked into his low eyes confused. He nodded down.

Prod: Ride It.

You nodded biting your lip and climbed on top of him you grinded back and forth trying to make yourself more wet , you rolled your hips the same as you had previously done when he was playing his game.

Prod: Baby.

Destiny: Yes?

You said barley above a whisper.

Prod: I wanna be inside you.

If you weren't that wet before you damn sure was now. He lifted your waist and slammed you down on him you gasped loud and dug your nails into his chest. He lifted you and repeatedly slammed you down making you take all of his 9 and a half inches. You moaned loud meeting his thrusts half way. Moaning at the waves of pleasure you felt piercing through you with every thrust. Prod continued to slam inside you tearing your insides up.

Destiny: Oh My God, You so deep.

Prod loved when you spoke durning sex. He thought you were sexy. He bit his lip holding on to your waist no longer slamming you but allowing you to do it yourself.

Prod: Make yourself come.

You sighed.

Destiny: I can't make myself

You whined, poking your lip out.

Prod: Then you won't come.

He said sitting there watching you. You stay still, eyes closed waiting on him to move but he didn't. You eventually grew tired of waiting and rode. Prod bit his lip. You rode him slow at first but as soon as you felt yourself getting close you sped up , going up and slamming down taking in every inch he had to offer.

Destiny: I'm about to cum!

You screamed still bouncing on him. Prod thrusted up meeting your hips making the pleasure even more pleasurable. The knot in your stomach exploded and you came all over prods dick.

Destiny: F-fuck!

You screamed as your High lingered.

Prod: I knew you could do it baby.

He flipped you over so that he was in top not even letting you catch your breath he thrusting into you. Taking your breath away. You pushed his chest not knowing if you were able to take anymore. He grabbed both of your legs pushing them on each side of your head and began pounding into you , you swore you could feel him in your stomach. He moaned and groaned at your wetness making you even wetter. Hitting every wall inside you prod never let up going deeper with every stroke. He reached down thumbing your clit while he pounded you. Looking into your eyes the whole time. You couldn't take it.

Destiny: W-wait! , I can't omg. I can't take it.

Prod: Nah. Shut up.

He take rubbing and pounding faster. You tried to move yourself up but prod just pulled you back down.

Prod: Des. I'm not done yet. So don't fucking move.

He said into your ear drilling into you.

Destiny: O-okay!

You cried out scratching his back.

Prod: okay what ?

He said hitting your spot.

Destiny: Fuck Baby! That's my spot! Don't stop!

Prod: what's my name ?

He asked sucking your neck still drilling your gspot.

Destiny: Daddy

You said in a moan/whimper feeling yourself about to come.

Prod: say it louder , and I'll let you come.

He said about to come his self.

Destiny: DADDY! Fuck it's coming!

You screamed letting it go at the same time as Prod.

Y'all wrapped up in each other breathing heavy. Prod kissed all over your face finally kissing your lips and hugged you tight.

Prod: I love you.

Destiny: More then call of duty ?

Prod laughed.

Prod: that's not call of duty Ma. But yes more then anything.

........................

I Know it's not called call of duty but I just had to make the title that. It's such a nice title 😂😂😂😂

VOTE COMMENT FOLLOW !!!

Sorry for any mistakes! I did this in school 😭😭😭❤️❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

300K 7.4K 107
In which Delphi Reynolds, daughter of Ryan Reynolds, decides to start acting again. ACHEIVEMENTS: #2- Walker (1000+ stories) #1- Scobell (53 stories)...
109K 5.3K 41
ငယ်ငယ်ကတည်းက ရင့်ကျက်ပြီး အတန်းခေါင်းဆောင်အမြဲလုပ်ရတဲ့ ကောင်လေး ကျော်နေမင်း ခြူခြာလွန်းလို့ ကျော်နေမင်းက ပိုးဟပ်ဖြူလို့ နာမည်ပေးခံရတဲ့ ကောင်မလေး နေခြ...
630K 7.7K 31
The bad boy's life changes when he suddenly becomes the teacher's baby...
39.6K 1.4K 19
To save her sister from a cruel marriage, sacrificed herself to the womanizer king.