I Needed to, I Had to

By Sehanna_trbl

You know those K-Drama things about the average woman with the sexy rich man? Well, let's talk about... More

Come Back To Korea
Jagiya
I'm Leaving! [M]
Slutty Secretary
Bitter and Sweet time~
The Contract
Trust
Fight for you
Morning Argument
Let It out [M]
A Good Talk
Kim Minseok aka Xiumin (Part 1)
Kim Minseok aka Xiumin (Part 2)
As if I never have left [M]
Lyndia
Let's Talk
Baby~ [M]
Meeting at the Market
Scary Kim-ssi
Party part 1
Party part 2
Tears
Submissive or not? [M]
I'm Out!
Above The CEO
Hit on Her
Fun Fair
Giovanny
Engaged
Soju confessions
treating some wounds [M]
Can I tell you a secret?
Date~
This "empty" Day
Little Sister [M]
What's wrong?
Anger Vs Guilt
I'm his father after all [M]
Spoiled Brat
Text
Lollipop
A Glance On The Past
The File
Lullaby
A Step Back
Provocation
A Really Bad Day
Why couldn't it be me?
Bloody Misunderstanding
Two weeks in Hell
Too Late
Criminal Case? [M]
Heaven In Hell
Needing Help
Decision
My Own Son
Father and Son Moments
Trauma [T&M]
"Kim JongIn's Son"
A chance to get her back
Kevin's Past [M&T]
Betrayal [T]
Sarang [T&M]
Shower Talk [M]
Back At The Office
"511" (Part 1)
"511" (Part 2) [M]
Zero Compromise [M&T]
You're safe
Happy Birthday
Bodyguard
His Cry Baby
Slow Recovery Part 1
Slow Recovery Part 2
Unexpected
The Mistress
Insecure [M]
The Prisoner's wish
Murderous Craving [M&T]
Confrontation [T]
The Sister (Part 1) [T]
The Sister (Part 2)
Lyndia's Dilemma
Arguing
First Day [M]
Get Out
Mommy bird
A Sign
Mr. Straing
Maria & Diego
Panic Attack [M&T]
The Same Sister
Don't Apologize

Happiness....

870 29 14
By Sehanna_trbl

          I went to Sukyang office and as yesterday he was waiting for me with two glasses of wine. He was watching through the big window behind his office. I cleared my throat to make him aware of my presence. He didn't turn around instead he signal me to come beside him what I did. We could see people enjoying life all around the swimming pool. I looked at Sukyang who seemed to enjoy the view.

"Tell me Jongin. What do you see as a chairman?" I looked back at the window.

"I see customers who are satisfied by the service you give them." He nodded as if he agreed with what I said.

"And now....What do you see as a human?

-As....a human?

-Yes, what do you see as human. " I started to think and focused more. Suddenly my stare met a pregnant woman playing with her son. Her husband came and back hugged her while rubbing lovingly her tummy. I smiled and imagine this little family as Jason, Tiana, I and our future baby. Sukyang made me come out my through.

"Jongin are you ok?

-....Uh?! Ah yes, I'm fine.

-So what do you see?

-Loving family enjoying time together and trying to make beautiful memories.

-Kai do you know what I see?

-What?

-My family.

-All of those people?

-Yeah, as for me, the secret to see all those smile on their face is to treat them as family." I looked at him. I think my family never treat me as a family apart from my sister. My mom abandoned us, my father was so busy with his business so he wasn't caring.

"-Are you ok?

-Yes. I just don't really know how you're suppose to treat family.

-I hope that when you'll be the owner Tiana will help you understand what really is a family.

-Yes, I hope too.....wait what?!" I turned surprise toward him and he was smiling at me.

"I decide to sell you the hotel but not now. I want to enjoy some more time with my precious family.

-Thank you very much. I understand perfectly why you want to stay here more time.

-Jongin, I know I'm old but I've a advice for you.

-What is it?" He looked in my eyes with the most serious look he ever showed me.

"Jongin, take care of Tiana. I know it can be complicated....your past together is a burden for both of you but a CEO without the woman he loves by his side is never good. He can be good in business but will fail everything else in his life." I know he was right. My dad was a successful chairman but he wasn't able to keep my mom by his side and take care of us.

"When you're about to do something wrong she will be here to prevent you from it. When you are lost, she'll guide you. She can be your wife, you're best friend and your best rival too.

-I know. She is precious and deserve to be treat right.

-I'm not only telling you this as a chairman....but also a good friend who considers you two as his own children.

-I understand. Thank you for your precious advices.

-You're welcome. Now go enjoy time with Tiana. I have been young, I know how it is to be a young couple." He winked at me. I laughed and wave him goodbye before going back to my room. When I went in I didn't see Tiana at first so I called her.

"I'm on the bedside." I went toward the bedside but what I saw was just to much. Tiana was there in a brazilian bikini on all fours, bottom up and head down. I had to take a few steps back to prevent me from jumping on her right now.

"W-What a-are you doing?!

-I dropped my sun cream under the bed and I can't reach it." And then it was the end of me. She started to wiggle her butt while trying to take the sun cream. It was too much, I knew it's too early for this and...I wanted to enjoy time here before we go back home. I had to stop her before I die right here.

"I-I will take it for you. Let me do it.

-Really, thanks!" She got up and I didn't even look at her. I just fell on my knees and started to look for the sun cream with my hands. When I reached it I grabbed it and got up. I give it to her and she just jumped on me.

"Thank you kai!

-It's nothing, why are you getting so excited for such a little thing.

-I don't know...maybe I missed you so much that I'm enjoying our make up too much." She just pout looking like she was a bit upset by my answer. I saw that so I kissed her forehead. She looked at me surprised and I winked at her.

"I missed my frog Princess too.

-Kai~ stop calling me this! You know I hate that.

-Ok no problem my pretty little frog.

-Tsk, you can say whatever you want but if I'm a frog you're one too." We both laughed and decided to head toward the pool. The moment we reached it we saw Minseok. Tiana's got a frown on her face as he came near us.

"Tiana, Good day isn't it?

-Yeah~" I could hear the anger in her voice.

"I hope you've got my message from Kai.

-No I didn't but I think it's useless.

-Listen, Tiana I'm sorry for what happened yesterday. I hurt you feelings and....

-Oh-Ho!  YOU hurt MY feelings? You must be crazy. I'm sorry Minseok-ssi but I only thought about you as a friend but since my parent raise me good enough to know some frequentations are no good I decide it's better if we keep a business relationship."

*Tiana's POV*

        I was walking away with kai hand in hand when something just escape from minseok mouth which made me stop.

"You're parents raise you well? So what about the fact that you're going out with your boss? You're just a hoe who try to act as a good girl." I'm used to those words. It's not the first time so It doesn't hurt that much.

         I was about to give him some feedback when I saw him fly to the pool. Kai was faster to me and punch him right in the face making him fall in the pool. Everyone gasped around the pool. When xiumin was back at the surface he glared at us.

"What the fuck?!

-Don't ever call her a hoe. You don't know her so keep your mouth shut! The only hoe here is you. I'm warning you I'm not letting a man-whore like you talking about my woman like this!" Minseok looked afraid. I was a little bit afraid. It was a long time since last time I saw him that furious. He took my wrist and pull me to the other side of the pool on a beach chair. He sat on it and pull me on his laps. He looked really pissed. I cupped his face and pecked his lips. He relaxed a little.

"Hey~ don't be so pissed.

-I can't! He called you a "hoe". How can you be so calm?!

-It's not the first time, I'm used to it.

-Even if you're used to it, it must hurt!

-It must but because you were here defending I didn't feel anything. So don't be pissed. Smile to me.

-I don't want to.

-Oh~ please can't the frog prince smile to his princess?" He looked at me with a pout on his lips. I understood what it meant and pecked him once again but his smile was not coming out. I pinched his cheeks and pulled on them to make him smile. He still give me the pout. I sigh defeatedly.

"The peck wasn't enough, right?" I said while twisting my mouth on one side.

"How do you know?

-Uh, I know you too well." I scoffed. I put my arms around his neck and started to  play with his hair. He placed his around my waist, embracing me while looking at me. I lowered my eyes to meet his.

"Do you know how much is hard for me to be in a relationship again?

-Probably as hard as me.

-Probably!"  I softly laughed.

"Do you know how I feel in your arms right now?

-Hot? Overwhelmed by happiness? Crazy?

-How do you know?

-I know you more than you know me!"  He laughed.

"As if it was possible! I changed a lot these years.

-Me too! But some things don't change.

-Like?

-Your habit to call me "young man" when you're feeling like teaching me a lesson.

-What else?

-You're way of swaying your butt at me you're angry." I laughed and hit him playfully when he beamed me a smile.

" This is all of what you can think? Pervert!

-No, I have plenty. Like, you're still insecure about a lot of things. When you're hurt you prefer to keep a poker face but it's hard when it comes to us. You are afraid of being alone but you wants to isolate sometimes because you need to think about a lot of things. When something is bothering you, you will fight it but sometime you cowardly run away because you prefer to fight alone without being a burden for anybody." I looked at him. My smile fade away but his is still there as if saying "I know you this well".

" Is that all?

-No~ Far from the end. I know Jason is the most precious person for you. Even If I don't know his father, he should regret of leaving without trying to get to know you and Jason." This is when my eyes became watery. I feel so guilty. It's unfair, I want to tell him but....I shouldn't. It's like not even an entire day of happiness and I'm already ready to drop my willing to him. I need to be stronger!

"Hey~ Don't cry. I'm sorry. I shouldn't have told that." He cupped my face and wiped a tear on my cheek with his thumb. I shook my head.

" You're wrong Kai.

-About what?

-Jason isn't the most precious person for me. You both are. You are my two precious men." His smile went bigger.

" You know what else didn't change all those years?

-No" He captured my lips and we exchanged a passionate kiss before separate to breath.

" The way my heart beat when you're looking at me with those beautiful eyes. My love didn't change. I'm still head over heels to you!

-So am I." He smirks and I could feel he got something in mind.

" I'm actually trying to keep myself from jumping on you. I have to wait!

-Good boy!" I Laughed and patted the top of his head. He was annoyed at first but then he evilly smirked. He placed one of his arms under my legs and carried me bridal style. I was struggling while laughing bring attention to us.

" Stop, Drop me Kai! Drop me on the floor.

-I can't get you all wet from pleasure for now So I'm going to get you wet another way.

-No, No! Don't do that!" We were both laughing and He jumped in the pool with me in his arms. When we floated back, he looked at me amused. I glared at him before smiling. 

We played in the pool as if we were 17 again during almost three hours. We decide it will be better if we go to change and call Jason. Kai's was getting change. It was my turn to shower when my american phone ringed. I pick it up without looking at who it would be.

" Hello?

-Hey~ Choco pie. How are you?"   I started to shiver. This voice.....No, it can't be...real.

"Are you here? Choco pie~? You know I missed you so much. How about we meet? With Jason of course.

-OVER MY DEAD BODY!

-Oh~ I'm sorry ok. I didn't want to do that to you. I just lost control." His voice seemed just unfeeling. 

" I don't care! Leave us alone. I thought you were in jail!

-I just went out. I'm looking for you, I want to kiss those pretty lips of your. 

-I hate you! You won't find me. I don't want you to do anything to me and Jason again." I heard him chuckling darkly. I was on the edge of breaking down right now.

" I'm going to find you whatever you do to hide.

-Leave us alone kevin! We don't need you!"  He laughed darkly before hanging up. I throw my phone against the wall. Kai was just there looking at me shocked. I should maybe explain him who is Kevin.

*****************************************************************************************************

Hey WHat's up? 

I'm sorry I didn't post since a long time. it was because I was busy with school. 

I suppose you heard about what happened in France. I was worried about my sister and my cousins. Fortunately they're safe. My cousins heard the bombs from their apartments.

I hope everything will be better soon. I'm keeping on writing your next chapter ;) so wait a little. 

Please Comment to say what you think about the story! <3

XOXO 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 82.9K 52
Your boyfriend of seven years walked out of your life, leaving an innocent fetus to bloom in your belly. One day when he accidentally bumps into you...
2.6K 200 17
Your life has always been far from ideal; a never ending struggle, daily shifts at the restaurant just to get some money to pursue your dream of stud...
10.4K 337 32
Park Eunhye is a strong-willed and determined woman who is the breadwinner of her family. They cannot be called poor or rich, just the average-her mo...
557K 18.8K 99
ᴅᴇsᴄʀɪᴘᴛɪᴏɴ ᴇɴᴄʟᴏsᴇᴅ ɪɴsɪᴅᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴇɢɪɴɴɪɴɢ ᴏғ ᴇᴀᴄʜ ᴘᴀʀᴛ вooĸ one: нoѕeoĸ'ѕ ѕecreт cнιld (c̶o̶m̶p̶l̶e̶t̶e̶d̶ ) вooĸ тwo: υѕ agaιnѕт тнe wor...