Addiction

thewriterangelax द्वारा

Jade Beth was always told to never let a man control her, to never let him possess or dominant her. That beca... अधिक

1) Watched
2) The Meeting
3) Morning After
4) Texting & Dinner Gone Wrong
5) Freak In The Sheets
6) Oops
7) Rise and Shine
8) Presentation Gone Wrong
9) Confronting
10) Not So Secret Admirer
11) All His.
12) Games
14) Help
15) Incubus
16) Out Of Control
17) Liar
18) The Devil
19) Incubus
20) ''Hello? There's a crazy incubus in my house.''
21) Men Are Trash

13) Ex Boyfriend

11.4K 361 60
thewriterangelax द्वारा

Addiction

13) Ex Boyfriend

Previously

  "You have a visitor." Ryan lowly snarled as he moved out of the way, only for a recent ex of Jade to be standing outside with a confused look on his face. 

''Who the fuck are you?'' Ryan pulled the younger man in by his t-shirt which had risen upwards due to Ryan's force.

''I... um, I'm Jade's ex Steve.'' You could see the fear and confusion on Steve's face as his eyes went from a shocked Jade to an angry Ryan who's fist were clenched and ready to fight. He was irritated that this man had the nerve to come back to Jade's home and probably ask for her back.

''You're an ex for a reason, get out.'' Ryan was taller and bigger then Steve which made him intimidating.

''Hey, look Ryan calm down... Just go back upstairs and I'll be there in a second.'' There was a silence between the three adults, Ryan was staring at Jade as if she had gone crazy to even ask if her and her ex could be alone in the same room. Steve was wide eyed as he tried not to look at his Ryan's knuckles that were white from how tight he was clenching.

''Woman, are you mad?'' Ryan released Steve and placed his hands on his hips as his body turned towards Jade

Jade bit her bottom lip nervously at the look Ryan had given her, it made her uneasy and fidgety. ''Ryan...'' Jade trailed off his name and gave him a look.

Ryan scoffed, turned off and walked up the stairs. Not long before the door was slammed shut loudly and echoed the silent house.

''What do you want, Steve?'' Jade leaned against the wall and crossed her  arms as she waited for his answer.

''You, Jade. For a long time now. It was a mistake that I broke up with you, we were both not ready for a relationshi--''

''I don't think that's how it went. Remember, me and you were together and you cheated on me and I found out and we broke up and that's it.'' Jade's voice was more louder, and she was sure that Ryan could hear.

Jade saw the look on Steve's face, and she wasn't having any of it. She wasn't going to accept the shitty apology that was about to come out of his mouth in a few seconds.

''Just get out and don't ever come to my house. Again.'' Jade stormed over to the front door, threw it open and it slammed against the wall. ''Out.'' She pointed towards outside.

''Jade just listen to me and hear me--'' Jade cut him off by walking towards him, the look on her face proved that she was angry. She was close to tears as she remember all the hurt and pain she went through when she thought Steve was the one for her.

Steve's mouth opened to say something else but he was cut off by him sucking in a deep breath, Jade furrowed her eyebrows as she took a step away from Steve who had wide eyes and had stopped breathing.

All of a sudden, he coughed up blood and Jade gasped loudly once Steve's face went bright red and bruises formed around his neck as if he had been strangled.

Then his body dropped as if all his muscles had given up.

Jade held back her shocked scream, and rushed towards Steve's body that was on the floor in a uncomfortable position.

She shook his body that refused to respond as her eyes watered. ''Steve? What the hell is happening?!''

Jade didn't take notice of the footsteps that came down the stairs but only on trying to find a pulse, Steve's body had already gone ice cold as his skin gone almost a light blue.

''Ryan?!'' Her head turned towards the stairs, and didn't realize Ryan was there until now.

''What's happening to him? What do we do?'' Question after question came out of Jade's mouth, whilst Ryan stood there against the wall with his arms crossed as if nothing happened.

''Oh damn, I didn't mean to get blood on your floor.'' Ryan winced as he bit his bottom lip at the sight of the blood that dripped onto the floor.

''What? You did this!?'' Jade's voice was squeaky and filled with fear as she turned back towards Steve's lifeless body and she couldn't help the tears that escaped.

"You're... you're... a...."

Ryan rolled his eyes, "Murderer. A cold blooded, heartless, sadist murderer." Ryan took a threatening step towards Jade and she crawled away.

"Don't come near me. No!" She screamed once Ryan didn't listen to her and walked closer.

"Oh don't be so afraid of me. I would never intentionally hurt you." Ryan bent down to his knees and looked Jade in her terrified eyes which were watery.

"Unless..." Ryan grabbed Jade's ankle tightly and pulled her body closer towards him, "It's from fucking you all night that you're sore in the morning." The more closer that Ryan hoovered over Jade, the more she leaned back and now she was rested against the floor, blood close to her body.

"We are never going to have sex. Never." Ryan laughed at this, as if she had said the funniest joke.

None of this was funny to Jade.

"You sound very sure of that Jade." He replied, his finger went towards her face to stroke her cheek but she quickly slapped it away and Ryan frowned at his hand.

"I would never hurt you, so why do you try and hurt me?" Ryan tilted his head to the side and waited for a reply patiently as he sat back on his butt.

"It's different. You just killed someone and now you want to touch me! Just please get out. Oh my God, I feel sick." Jades hand went around her neck softly as she felt her stomach twist and turn at the sight of Steve's body.

The smell of blood reached Jade's nose and she wanted to gag.

"I knew you were a monster but I didn't think you would be a killer!" Jade moved quickly to her feet, Ryan took his time as he towered over Jade's height. She was a tall woman but he was taller.

"I'm heartless with other people, but you... you're different." He took a step closer to Jade. "I love everything about you."

Ryan licked his lips, "I love your beauty." One step closer. "I love your lips." Step closer.

Jade was up against the wall, Ryan close to her and him being so close to her made her feel sick to the stomach even more.

"I love your eyes." Jade became tensed as Ryan lifted his hand and placed it on her cheek.

"I love your pussy." Ryan whispered lowly into her ear as his hands went to her hips. "I love your moans. Oh, your sweet, sexy moans that come out of your lips." His finger trailed down from her nose to lips and gently pulled at the bottom one.

Jade whimpered at the heat of his body against hers. This was so, so wrong.

Jade quickly brought up her knee and kneed Ryan right where the sun don't shine.

Ryan bent down and groaned in pain as his hands went to his sore member, he took a step back which allowed Jade to quickly turned her body to the right towards the front door.

Her hand wrapped around the door knob quickly, but the second it was one inch open Ryan had thrown his body on top hers, his arms wrapped around her hips and pulled them both down to the ground.

Jade released a frightened and disgusted scream as they landed on top of Steve's body. "Oh shut up..." Ryan growled lowly as he covered her mouth.

She was about to bite down roughly on his hand but she was stopped by his warning. "If you dare bite me, just remember what I am and you don't know half the things I can do that will ruin you."

Jade tensed in his arms, she always hated feeling weak against someone. She was a strong woman, mentally and physically but she didn't like this change in the fact that someone was trying to overpower her.

"What do you want?" Jade asked quietly.

"Well, I would say nothing because wanting something means you don't have it, but you desire it. Guess what Jade, I already have you. All mine."

***

opinionssss on this chapter 😌

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

165 0 161
Ah, so, you're not the One for me???, I think you are, Jade, you just didn't want to get hurt or get involved with a hottie like me who is so popular...
82K 2.5K 18
A Psychopath Doctor kidnaps his patient's. He tortures his victims and slaughters them. Jade Robertson is a eighteen year old who gets sick and is fo...
My Explorer no द्वारा

फैनफिक्शन

145K 2.6K 25
Aaron Doh has his friend Lexi help him with a prank and the house Duo Sam and Colby. Best Friend vs. Best Friend Prank. Soon, Lexi has fallen for Elt...
17.7K 426 35
Artemis Fowl's life was proceeding as normal. Well, as normal as his life could be with knowledge of the People. But one day, that changed. Artemis'...