UNDER THE MOON

By Repunzel661

Emily has had so much disappointment in her life. Both her parents left her and her one year old brother and... More

chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
Chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter twenty
Chapter twenty one

Chapter 19

53 1 0
By Repunzel661

HEY EVERYONE, HERE IS AN EXTRA LONG CHAPTER JUST FOR YOU GUYS, COMMENT AND LET ME KNWO WHAT YOU THINK!         

      Derek stood back shocked for about a minute before common sense took over and I felt his hands on my waist, as he gave it a little squeeze make me jump a little, before settling back on his lips. I didn't care that I was supposed to be mad at him, or that he probably was mad at me. All I suddenly seemed to want to do was just stand in my kitchen and suck faces with him. Yeah like that was the first time. But it was, and is the firs time that I have every acted on this crazy hormonal thoughts. I stepped back as my brain started to clear from the fog, trying to control my rapid breathing, before I realized that it wasn't mine, but rather Derek's. He sounded like he just ran a marathon, and I could have sworn, his eyes were also black? No, it cant be, I might be hallucinating from lack of oxygen. Surely eyes don't turn black...right? I mean, I know the guy is not all human, but he has some human qualities.

"Hey Em, can mike take me to big house with big dinosaurs, because I want to get one of those big big-"

"No." Derek and I echoed at the same time making Xavier jump. Oh, poor thing.

"I'm, sorry kiddo, but you saw what happened the last time you got a toy dinosaurs, you ended up putting it in you mouth, and you almost choked on it," I explained as I untangled his small arms from around my foot, in attempt to pick him up. Bad idea.

"But...but...but that was a very long time ago, and I was just a baby," he continued trying to fight a battle his fully aware he wasn't going to win.

" That was two and half weeks ago, Xavier, and you know why you can't have one now-"

"Exactly, that was a very long time ago, and mike said I could have whatever I wanted this whole week, and I want that." He added rudely cutting me off. I see we need to work on manners. The smarty pants. Derek stood back leaning on the kitchen sink with his arms crossed making the muscles stand out as he wore a lopsided grin, to confirm he is really enjoying my little chat with Xavier. Well, the joke is one him because I'm... I caught myself before my mind got carried away with inappropriate thoughts of me admiring his muscles.

"Mike, Get your butt in the kitchen now," I yelled hoping to scare some sense into him on his trip to the kitchen, which in reality was like about five to six steps away from the actual sitting area. 

Mike sauntered into the kitchen with an amused smile and an arrogant face, knowing full well, just how taught of a spot he was putting me in right now with my little brother. I wanted to punch, yell, and scream at him for this. Promising a three-year-old kid a dangerous toy was not the smartest move. I looked over my shoulder to ask if Derek could maybe chime in anytime to help, only to find him starring at my ass, as it is bent over, trying to comfort my brother. That jerk!

"Em, he really wants to get one of those toys, I honestly don't see what the problem is here?" Mike spoke. I really am going to kill him. For a second, I wonder if killing him would actually solve my problem? nah it might actually cause me more trouble than closure.

"Derek. Talk to your brother, or I will kill him." I promised before picking Xavier up and carrying him out into the living room so I can finish dressing him before he leaves with Mike. Come to think of it, I'm not even sure it's a good idea to let him leave with mike. but I knew if I didn't let him leave now, he wouldn't give me a break, and I couldn't plan his birth party without him having his little impute here and there, which often times then not included dinosaur or fast cars, and god knew I didn't know how to make a cake look like a car even if I tried.

Gently cupping my chin, Xavier turned my head so I could look at him, before speaking. "Em, Pleese. I promise to get a very very big one, so I wont swallow it." He said making a gesture with his hand, to show me how big, the dinosaur was going to be. It broke my heart to deny him things after all the things we've been through. I didn't know how to say now to him, especially when he is being so sweet and his age. I nodded my head agreeing to his terms. And it was so worth it to, because the most beautiful smile, pierced through his time lips, showing his small pearly white, as a set of heart stopping dimples, pierced his cheeks. He is going to be a heart breaker.

However, my smile was short lived as Xavier jumped off the couch, and ran towards a waiting Mike, screaming, "she caved! She said yes, yaaay!" what the actually Fuck? They knew I was going to say yes. The teasing smile on mike face confirmed my question while Derek's arrogant smirk, just reminded me that they were all betting on me being manipulated by a three year old. Okay, so it's official I'm going to kill them. Maybe not Xavier, But the brothers, oh yeah, they are going down.

"I can't believe this, you guys were actually waiting for me to say yes, and you knew I was going to give in? How? When? Why?" I babbled at loss for words. How dare they.

"We did actually know per say, but we were betting on Xavier's power of persuasion." Mike answered, while Derek just nodded, trying to hide his smile, with a fake cough. Wow, very original! I threw a dagger in his direction before turning my death glare, in the general direction of the boys, whose behaviors were completely unbelievable and manipulative. Mike is ruining my brother.

"Mike if you keep this up, I'm going to make sure my brother doesn't get to hang out with you any more, I yelled, hoping to get my anger across. The rational part of my brain knew I wasn't really all that angry or surprised that mike would come up with something like this, and try to pull a fast one on me. However, the irrational part, that part so desperately wanting to get all the anger in my body- the anger I have been holding on to from being mad at Derek, wanted a release. So I figured whom better to take it out on then mike.

"You know what, just leave!" I said pointing to the door, so they knew where I wanted them to go. Deciding it was probably wiser to take my advice under consideration and doing, as I said, the boys hurried to the door, hand in hand, before another fight broke out.

I ran after them, as they were just getting ready to load in. "Mike, you better not lose my brother in the store." I threaten. I didn't think I needed to voice my threat, as he should know by now, just how far I was willing to go, especially when it came to my brother.

Once he received the colorful, and hopefully scary threat, Mike got in his red pick up and drove off, with my little brother. Knowing what was to come, I slowly turned to face a waiting Derek. Raising my hand to stop him before he spoke, I walked passed him and into the house, hoping to avoid the confrontation, that I knew was just waiting around the corner, or under the light sheet of cover we put over it.

"Em, I'm sick of this, we have to talk about this." I knew he was going to say that, but did I listen to my brain and run? No. The answer is no.

" Look Derek, I cant do this right now, your mom and your sister are coming, back, and we need to start decorating for Xavier's birthday, so you can see that I'm a little bit tied up as of now right?" I asked hoping to get a serious answer.

Unfortunately, that's not what I got; instead, direst started laughing, like I told some kind of joke. For a second I stopped what I was picking up and starred at him. Maybe he has finally snapped. I mean, he is still half a dog, or is completely a dog, which also walks as a human, so, I'm not particularly sure about his mental status.

"There is always something with you, Em, today its Xavier's birthday and tomorrow it's, the clean up party-" wow, I thought, how did he know that. I was really planning on using the clean up party as one of the reason; I couldn't talk to him for a few days.

"So you understand why we have to talk bout this now right?" he asked coming to stand in front of me. How did he get here, I could have sworn he was standing by the door when he started talking. "I... wait what? What reason?" I asked completely distracted by all the muscles bulging in his biceps and torsos. I could feel every part of him, as its pressed up against my front, trapping me, between him and the counter in my small kitchen.

"You didn't hear half of what I said did you?" he asked tilting my chin up so I was looking up at him. The tall arrogant bustard I thought, two second before his lips crashed down on mine. Without thinking about it, I tangled my hand in his hair pulling him closer to me so I could deepen the kiss, which apparently he didn't mind as he growled a feral, animalistic growl, before deepening the kiss himself. I didn't complain. I couldn't, I was enjoying this every bit as he was. I wasn't a wolf, but even I could feel the strong electricity that was bouncing between as, trying to burn us both alive if we didn't extinguish it soon. And so far the best way to extinguish it seemed with our lips rather then our words, because god knew how far that got us. 

So caught up in the moment, I didn't notice when Derek picked me up and carried us both to the couch, until he deposited me on it and proceeded to clime on top of me without breaking the kiss. I felt a small part of my brain, telling me that this was a big mistake, and that I was currently supposed to be mad at him. Bu the bigger part of my brain, and apparently the part that controlled the rest of my limps seemed to disagree with the rational side of my brain, as I started clawing at his shirt trying to get them off. Derek didn't complain, if fact, if it weren't for the constant growl that was rumbling through his chest to let me know that he was also enjoying this, I would have guessed he was just unaware of our actions, as I seemed to be.

Derek's, shirt was off and on the floor in records time and mine fallowed soon after. I didn't know what was happening, except for the fire that seemed to be growing instead of deeming, in the heat of the moment. I wanted him. I really wanted him. Argument forgotten, I pulled myself up onto my elbows and pulled his head back onto my lips, as he was kissing my neck. Slowly Derek started pushing me down onto the couch while also managing to press his weight into me, without actually crushing me. I didn't understand why he was pushing me down on to the couch until I felt his hand on my thighs, doing all kinds of amazing things that made my mind run in circles, and my brain desert my body.

"God, I have wanted to do this since the day I met you." He breathed sounding all out of breath. I didn't want to hear anything at this point; I just wanted him to continue doing what he was doing, as my body seemed to have caught on fire. I could feel places in my body I didn't even now existed.

"Derek oh my god Derek-"

" I Know baby, I know." He answered. As he left my lips to trail a butterfly of kisses down my neck and my chest, stopping at my breast, to rain some attentions on the as well, as they seemed to be the only part of my brain he hasn't touched yet. If I thought my body was on fire before, it was nothing compared tote fire that engulfed me, when Derek took the peck of my breast between his teeth, and gently tugged on them.

"Aaaargghh" I screamed unable to help myself. I felt Derek smile as he kissed his way to my other breast, to give it the same mind numbing pleasure, making me arch my back off the couch.

"Derek please," I begged unaware of what I was asking. I didn't know weather I wanted him to keep going or stop. My mind and my body felt like two completely different beings right now. It was both heaven and hell mixed into one, to make the most unimaginable pleasure.

"Derek, oh, oh, oh my god Derek!" I pleaded as I felt the pressure in my nether region building. It felt like my body was about to be lit on fire. I wanted him to keep going because it felt too good to be this high, but at the same time I wanted him to stop. I didn't actually understand why I wanted him to stop, it felt to good, but I felt like if we continued going at this rate, I was sure I was going to actually catch on fire this time.

"Let go Em," Derek whispered next to my ear. I was high. The pressure from earlier intensified as Derek snuck one of his hands under my panties and started rubbing me in the most erotic yet intense way possible. And without even thinking about it I split into a tiny million pieces, as my body came apart in his hands. I felt my self-separate from my body, as the pleasure from earlier engulfed me, sensitizing all of my sense. It felt like hours later, when I came back to planet earth, and Derek was slowly slide his hands from my pantie, and was attempting to cover me with his body.

"Now that I have you where I want you, all satisfied and calm, Emily, we really need to talk about all of the things we have been ignoring for the past two weeks." That was his first word. The bastard. I just had my fist orgasm, and he wanted to talk about what we- and by we I mean, me, have been avoiding. And did he say satisfied and calm? The bastard.

"Get off of me Derek," I said with a weak and crocked voice. I can't believe he just used sex to get me to calm down and try to talk to me. I mean sure sex might be stretching it a little too far, seeing as we didn't actually have sex, but it made the whole scene more humiliating, as he just used my attraction and apparently lack of self-control to prove a point. And the fact that he used my full name didn't escape my notice. He only did that when he was angry about something, not that he has the right to be angry after what he did to me.

"No, I'm not getting off, Emily. We need to talk. I didn't come here to fight with you, despite what you might think Em. I miss you. My wolf misses you. And I came to talk to you about introducing you and your brother to the pack, as you will be their Luna soon enough," he said, making a direct eye contact, almost daring me to say no, or deny that any of the things he was saying would happened. So I choose to go a different rout.

"So then this was your way of what?" I asked to clarify that he didn't just do, whatever he just did to prove some kind of point.

"Em, I didn't plan what we just did to happened, it just happened. we got caught in the moment." That was all he got? Are you kidding me?

"We? Don't you mean you?" I asked, just for the sake of being petty. I wanted to be the one who had the last word. And the fact that he was laying over me half naked while I was only wearing my underwear didn't help my thinking process at all.

"Are you saying you didn't enjoy it?" he asked almost challenging me to say other wise. I so badly wanted to. I wanted to say yes I didn't enjoy it, but we both knew that would have been a lie. I felt it would have been a whole lot more humiliating if he had to call me out on the lie, so I decided to hold my tongue.

"That's not the point Derek, the point is..." even I didn't know where I was going with that; And the fact that I could feel a very hard member of his pressed to my stomach didn't help me form a coherent word. But I wanted to fight him. I wanted to yell and tell him he could go to hell for all I cared. The son of a bitch used me.

"Em, what I was trying to say, before being rudely interrupted by you was, I want you and you brother to be introduced to the pack tomorrow, and before I do that, I have to mark you." Mark me like hell he will mark-

"Wait a minute, did you say tomorrow?" I asked. Or more like challenged, and hoping for the sake of his life that he would say no. He nodded.

"Are you out of your fucking mind? Tomorrow is Xavier's birthday, there is no way you are going to use my little brothers birthday party as an introduction to some cult," I shouted, hoping to get some of the anger and sexual frustration out on him.

"Don't cuss," he growled grabbing my hand and pinning it above my head. Good thing too because was about to claw his eyes out with it. However, the new position he put us in some how became more intimate. My brain cells scattered as I tried to slow my breathing to a regular beat. However, inside I was celebrating too as Derek growled, pushing more into me. It made me feel better to know that I was also having an effect on him.

"Derek get off of me, please I need to go put some cloth on as mine seem to have been shredded by an animal I scolded, or at least tried to.

"No, I like the cloth you are wearing. Beside I don't mind." He grinded his lower body part to prove his point. God help me.

"I wasn't asking Em, I was simply informing you that its time for the pack to meet their Luna, and introducing you and your brother is also for safety measures so they know who to look for incase of an emergency. I want you and Xavier safe. And its not up for discussions." He concluded getting off of me.

"Why does it have to me tomorrow?" I asked. I figured compromising with Derek is smarter than arguing with him, because god knew he wasn't going to let me win any argument, and since his mother currently has custody f both me and Xavier until next month, when I reach eighteen, and could get the custody for my brother safely in my hands, maybe arguing and fighting with him isn't really a good idea right now.

"It doesn't, but tomorrow is the soonest everyone is going to be gathered in one place, and it seems like the perfect time to do it. I wont take too much time or attention from Xavier. I'll just introduce you as my mate and Xavier as the news member of my our family, and that they are to know that your officially their Luna, and that's it," he gestured like that was a big play he was putting on. I didn't like it. Not any of it.

"Xavier is my brother, he isn't part of your family," I interjected. Instead of answering like a normal sane person, Derek starred back at me with a raised brow and a lopsided grin, as if he was in on a secret I should know about.

"I don't know if you know this Em, but Xavier is part of my family, my mom has custody of him and she wants to adap-"

"Let me stop you there, first of all, there is no ways in hell is your mom going to adopt my brother, because I wont let it happen. I will be eighteen in exactly a month, and I will be asking her to hand over the custody of my brother." He shook his head not amused by my little tantrum hissy fit. "And beside," I continued. "If your mom having custody of my brother makes him your brother, which it doesn't. You seem to forget that you mom also has custody of me as well, so does that make me your sister?" I challenged trying to get some kind of reaction out of him. And I did. Except it wasn't the reaction I was hoping for, because Derek burst into a fit of laughter.

"God I hope not," he hiccuped between laughter's. "Do you have any idea the kind of thoughts I have about you, I would need years of therapy." He concluded continuing his one man laughing show.

"Look Derek," I began. I wanted to compromise with him. I knew I would lose if I tried to argue with him. Standing up so I was the same high as him, or at least, not as small as I was sitting on the floor, I began my plan of compromise. "Derek, I really want to wait, at least until next month. I mean I'm planning on having a birthday party to celebrate become an adult; I smiled trying to lighten the mood. His face also lightened in response.

"You want a party?" he asked walking over to place his hands around my waist, pulling me closer, despite me being almost naked. I smiled in response.

"Well...I was thinking," I began, being careful with my words, as they could be used against me later. The truth was I actually didn't want a party and wasn't really planning on one either, but the alternative was a major fight, which I knew I would lose, so I guess compromise is the only solution to our problem. While I debate what to tell him, Derek began nuzzling his nose in my neck while also pulling me closer. It felt good being in his arms. Despite all of the fighting and arguing, I really did like Derek. I might even love him, not that I'm going to admit that to him.

"Em, you know I want you to have all the things in the world, and if I could give it to you, you know I would reach up to the sky and hand you the moon itself, but I waited to long Em, I should have marked you the first day I met you." He pushed me back down on to the couch, and attempted to clime back on top of me. I wasn't ready to lose this fight just yet.

"Derek, Please, we need to talk about this," I said pushing on his chest to get him off of me.

"I'm not negotiating this Emily, we are going to introduce you and your brother to the pack tomorrow, and that's the end of it," he growled moving away from me. I was angry. No, I was livid. How dare he? Who the hell does he think he is? Getting off the couch, I walked past him into my room to look for some cloth, as he shredded mine with his claws. Unfortunately he fallowed after me, but I did my best to ignore him.

"Emily, I don't want to fight," he said fallowing me into the closet.

"You should have thought of that before... before... you know what, I don't give a damn abou-"

"ENOUGH" he growled making me jump.

"This isn't just about you Emily," he began. Again with the Emily, Derek only used my full name when he was angry, or when he was trying to prove a point or dominate a conversation. I didn't like it.

"Packs have rule they have to fallow Em, and as their alpha, I should have claimed you a while ago, but I gave you space and time because you were going through some personal things and you needed time and space after finding out what I was. And I gave you both time and space, but I've had enough now. So I'm telling you, weather you like it or not tomorrow you are going to meet the pack, and so is your brother," he growled before storming out of the closet and the house all together. Oh, so that's what he thinks. Well I'm going to show him. I will make him regret messing with my brother's day, if he even dares to attempt it.

***************************************************************************************************

HEY EVERYONE! I KNOW ITS BEEN A WHILE SINCE I UPDATED, BUT I'M TRYING TO REGULATE IT NOW. ANYWAYS, I WANTE DTO LET YOU GYS KNOW THAT UNCOVER IS GOING TO GOING THROUGH A MAJOR EDITING, BUT I WILL STILL BE UPDATING AS REGULARLY AS POSSIBLE, SO PLEASE VOTE COMMENT AND LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU GUYS THINK!

:) REPUNZEL661 :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9M 66.3K 34
Ashton Heart didn't have an easy life. She was bullied every day because of her weight, her looks and worst of all, her father. She's bullied by the...
403K 13.7K 33
[In editing] After the death of her parents, a female She-wolf, Selyen Stormrage was supposed to be the next Alpha but due to her age, her uncle too...
47.7K 2.2K 16
*18+ Sexual/Violence Content Warning - Read At Own Discretion* A vicious smile touches his lips as he seems to read my intentions. "I knew it w...
474K 10.7K 30
Read the story to find out. This is my first story so bear with me. Amelia the Alpha of the most powerful pack. Xavier the Alpha prince soon to be th...